The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I was at this house at 2pm one Sunday afternoon, and all the rooms were full. Busty Ya Ya, Fei Er, and the housemates all busy. OKT suggested the only girl available, Zhong Qing from GuiZhou.

Look: I consider the face pretty with big eyes, few tiny moles, clear fair complexion, brown tinted permed hair that reaches her mid back. Nice even teeth. CFM look
Body: about 155cm, big boned type, slight tummy but complemented by sexy curves, nice round ass, boobs natural C cups with light brown nipples.
Shower: body soapy rub, no action.
Bed: We started with lip kissing, then she licked my nips and went south for BBBJ. She enjoyed having her nipples licked, but politely reject painting... said ticklish (she's more open to me painting her well trimmed pussy on RTF). Lip kissing upgraded to slow frenching once she's high. Some of my friends reported she does AR, but I didn't request it.
FJ was the highlight of the session. Where other WLs try to get the job done quickly, she gives the slow and sensual, non commercial feel FJ. After FJ, snuggled up for rest and chit chat

She may not be for those looking for SYT or commando service. But if she's your cai and you're okay with taking it easy, then chances are you will enjoy her company. She reminds me of my previous faves CoCo ex-1639, and Dong Jing ex-1856 for the girlfriend like attitude.
Lol DJ ur evergreen fav. Wah business so good on sunday
Old 10-03-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol DJ ur evergreen fav. Wah business so good on sunday
If I started cheonging earlier, like most senior samsters, perhaps my evergreen fav would be Malaysian commando WLs

This house is gaining popularity. The current group of WL have something to offer for different tastes.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:55 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
If I started cheonging earlier, like most senior samsters, perhaps my evergreen fav would be Malaysian commando WLs

This house is gaining popularity. The current group of WL have something to offer for different tastes.
wah u r into commando now. tot more to gfe?

u mean this house have something special which other house dont have
Old 10-03-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wah u r into commando now. tot more to gfe?

u mean this house have something special which other house dont have
I like GFE, but I won't refuse commandos

I meant 1608 caters for a variety of crowds. There are girls for big boob lovers, SYT, commandos, and GFE.

You should take a break from retirement, and visit them haha.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:

I meant 1608 caters for a variety of crowds. There are girls for big boob lovers, SYT, commandos, and GFE.

No lar,I learn my lesson the hard way. Once bitten by a snake will be frightened at the sight of a red rope for ten years lol
Old 11-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
No lar,I learn my lesson the hard way. Once bitten by a snake will be frightened at the sight of a red rope for ten years lol
Just close your eyes and trust your instinct
Old 11-03-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Just close your eyes and trust your instinct
Dont tell others I into blindfold ler
Old 11-03-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:

I'm a regular now ar L69H69
Old 11-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Dont worry bro...@ 1608 you are always given the long end of the stick

You will not be bitten by the Cadres in the School of Commandoes
Old 11-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm a regular now ar L69H69
I was a regular at L69H69 too, but lately the queue for the girls are getting much longer. There's this customer who tarma 3-4 girls at a time, and book all the APs for multiple sessions. I heard he's the OKT's shifu
Old 14-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
aliguu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After my disappointment with yao yao, I need a remedy quick and also another chance for Singapore to redeem.. Lol
Sunday comes and here's another chance for some free time!
This time I asked the taxi uncle to take me to Lor 16 as theres a few houses all here to sample. Fuck the streets are packed roaming with horny guys just like me.. At 3:30pm... must be the weather

Anyway googling as we go, and first stop at 1608 for Fei-er = not working today and or Ya-ya = available in half hour.
Told OKT that ill come back later and next stop 1654A.
Fuck the place is packed! Literally more than 10 guys sitting there waiting and I had 2 other bros following my footstep when entering... Asked for Chu Chu and OKT said to come after 4:30.. I doubt it..
Walked out and thought of bobo (bro kyorinds review), walked to lor 18 and wtf just couldn't find 1812???!!
There's 1814 and 1814A, and then next door is the 'Budget hotel` at 1810..?! is this Harry Potter?!
Anyway, horny as fuck now so back to 1608 for Ya Ya and luckily no one else cut que and she is ready for me!

Face... Cute look, sexy make up
Body... Short, loved her nice soft C cupper
Shower... Washing and chat is good, Bbbj goood
Catbath... Goood and ended in few minutes of AR
Bbbj... Excellent
Daty... Nice trimmed pus, no fingering allowed

FJ... room for improvement, did it in mish/doggy/mish.
She kept saying to not pull out too much and insert, said had bad experience with customer before who missed the insert and hurt her... I'm like.. Ok..
she shallow pussy I think, so I couldn't really go for heavy pounding as she expressed difficulties.. Dont know if fake..
If she let me do all my fuck moves on her without any spoiler then it would have been perfect. Oh well.

Overall... She is good chat, ticked most boxes, we kissed a few and Frenched to cum as well, so overall very good above average.

Rtf..yes
Old 15-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Nice narration, bro! Shall up u with my +14 elixirs in due course.

You should try Fei Er from the same shop next. I can assure u that you would be equally sextisfied if not better ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
After my disappointment with yao yao, I need a remedy quick and also another chance for Singapore to redeem......

Face... Cute look, sexy make up
Body... Short, loved her nice soft C cupper
Shower... Washing and chat is good, Bbbj goood
Catbath... Goood and ended in few minutes of AR
Bbbj... Excellent
Daty... Nice trimmed pus, no fingering allowed

FJ... room for improvement, did it in mish/doggy/mish.
She kept saying to not pull out too much and insert, said had bad experience with customer before who missed the insert and hurt her... I'm like.. Ok..
she shallow pussy I think, so I couldn't really go for heavy pounding as she expressed difficulties.. Dont know if fake..
If she let me do all my fuck moves on her without any spoiler then it would have been perfect. Oh well.

Overall... She is good chat, ticked most boxes, we kissed a few and Frenched to cum as well, so overall very good above average.

Rtf..yes

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good stuff does come in small package sometime ...

Good stuff does come in small package sometime ...

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (she looks much younger)
Height - 1.52m
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted prolly about 3-4 months ago if I could remember what she told me. She has prior experience in the sex trade.

Xia Tian is sweet, youngish and adorable. She is those whom people would like to protect upon seeing her. She is diminutive ... Prolly the smallest size WL in cat150. She is slim and yet quite curvy in areas of importance. She is a proud owner of a set of natural C racks ... She has smooth body complexion and no tattoo in sight ...

Xia Tian is very spontaneous in her sexual approach and her repertoires were more or less similar to her mates, Fei Er & Ya Ya except that she didn't offer me AR. Ain't sure if she would offer AR actually as for my last session with her, action started once the door closed behind us and no shower was done. Prolly she knew that I have already showered before the session. Everything seemed to happen fast & furious ... Very spontaneous indeed! I like!

Cat-bath was very naturally done and awesome ... BBBJ was done in deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my scrotum, pecs and pubic area. She could vary her BBBJ thrusting pace from slow to fast and vice versa. Lotsa head twisting and tongue twirling in the process. She was very skilled in the art of French kissing ... I don't feel any form of restrain from her and I enjoyed myself fucking her thoroughly ... We frenched passionately for one hell of a long time like there was no tomorrow ... Cunnilingus was no issue with her as we adopted 69 position as well before we switched to FJ.

In the FJ segment, she was accommodating and game for any sex positions I desired ...

Xia Tian has great whore attitude without a doubt ... Her performance was almost like a commando standard. On par with Fei Er and Ya Ya if not better ... Definitely not for the faint-hearted Joe ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2016 at 02:07 PM.
Old 28-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the looks department- how is Xia Tian compared to Fei Er?

Ie who is more pretty? He he.

Thanks.
Old 28-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
In the looks department- how is Xia Tian compared to Fei Er?

Ie who is more pretty? He he.

Thanks.
Fei Er is "unnaturally" prettier if you asked me as she has gone under the knife quite heavily ... Hence it may not be an "Apple to Apple" comparison in this case ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1