The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 9
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ghost Encounter

By this time, Elisabetta had learned exactly what kinds of things I liked, and I kind of think she got as excited by taking me in public places as I did. Be it a movie theater, restaurant, or meeting at work, Elisabetta was there with me. Whether just a handjob or a full scale suck-me-'til-I-explode blowjob, she always swallowed now, so I gave up on wearing the Depends. Thank goodness!

Despite my guilt at being torn between two worlds, things were moving along nicely with Sarah. I sensed that we were each feeling committed and close enough to take the relationship to the next level, and after a lovely dinner and bottle of wine at a French restaurant, we found ourselves back at my place, cuddled up on the couch. For once, Elisabetta was completely out of mind, and Sarah and I were kissing and fondling hungrily. The mood was right, the time was right -- we both knew tonight would be the night we made love. I was kissing her neck and lightly caressing her breasts through the silky material of her blouse when I felt the familiar touch of Elisabetta's fingers on my chest. Sarah must have felt me tense up, because she asked me what was wrong. I told her it was nothing, that I was just a little nervous, and she assured me she was nervous and excited, too.

We kissed again, and hands started roaming again, and sure enough, Elisabetta started going down on me. I stifled a moment's panic, scared that Sarah would sense what was going on, but she seemed not to notice. I guess it was only natural that I should have woody, making out with such a beautiful woman. She certainly noticed, too, glancing at my bulging cock straining at my pants, and then looking directly in my eyes with undisguised lust before slipping her tongue back between my lips. I have to admit, it was an incredible sensation to be kissing Sarah's sensuous mouth and fingering her hard nipples while feeling Elisabetta's expert mouth on my cock. I had no idea what was going to happen when I tried to slide myself into Sarah's pussy. Would I feel Sarah AND Elisabetta? I couldn't imagine what that might feel like. My head whirled with excitement and lust, and I found myself giddy beyond the effects of the wine.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NEW Series *** DREAM Lover *** Epilogue

Don't ask me why I went, because I don't really know. I suppose it was just because a lot of my old friends were there. I hadn't really believed in any of that hocus-pocus garbage for a long time. The truth is, I had become jaded and cynical. I'm embarrassed to remember that we used to think we could call forth the Old Ones, using the spells from The Necronomicon. Shit, we knew even then it was just a ripoff of Lovecraft, a way to capitalize on the mythology he built, but it didn't stop us from trying. So when Ray asked if I wanted to go to the séance (and attendant party), I only said yes out of fond memories and a desire to see some old friends. (And for the party, of course. I always did like a party.) I was kind of sad that they still dabbled in that supernatural crap, but I figured it wouldn't hurt anything.

I sure didn't expect this to happen. 

For the longest time, I didn't know what "this" was. I think I've finally figured it out, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'll just try to describe things as they unfolded. Let me start with the séance...

Like I said, I hadn't believed in anything supernatural in years. I think WANTING so much to believe, only to be disappointed over and over, contributed to how much I DIDN'T believe in the end, especially when I learned how many of the so-called psychics, mediums, and new-age-type authors where nothing but blatant charlatans preying on the gullible. I was worse than an ex-smoker or born-again Christian if you got me started! So, when I ran into Ray and he told me about the party and séance, it was a real struggle deciding whether to go. In the end, I missed my friends, and that's what won out.

Looking back, it's kind of miraculous that I ran into Ray when I did, and now it seems eerily coincidental that the party was happening while I was in town. I hadn't lived there for over ten years, and I hadn't really kept in touch with anyone, either. I was only visiting my sister for a couple of days while her husband was having surgery, so the odds seem rather long, thinking back on it now. Ray happened to see me at the gas station, and invited me. I wouldn't even have known him if he hadn't recognized me and spoken up. I know everyone has to be somewhere, but of all the hundreds of gas stations in the city, it seems odd. I'm reminded of Bogart in "Casablanca" - "Of all the gin joints..."

So anyway, the party was fun, and it was cool to catch up with the old crowd. Thankfully the conversation didn't really dwell on ghosts and such, so I had a pretty good time. It wasn't 'til late in the evening, when only a handful of people remained, that the conversation turned to the séance. I knew four of the five other guests that were attending -- Ray, of course; Janey, an old girlfriend of mine who had grown big as a house but still had a little-girl giggle; Charles, the clown in our group, who always lifted everyone's spirits (pun NOT intended) when yet another supernatural quest turned up empty; and Jeannie, who, by default, led our little band of misfits back in the old days. We weren't really an organized club or anything. We were just a bunch of fans of the the darker literature who somehow got the idea that even the fiction we read must be grounded in some truth. We wanted to find that truth.

The fifth guest, I did not know. He was named Emmit, or some other vaguely English-sounding name I can't quite remember, and was dressed in a waistcoat, of all things, complete with tight white trousers and a pair of tooled leather dress shoes with low heels and pointed toes.. He was nice enough, but very, shall we say, pretentious.

The woman who led the séance was Sasha. I was never really clear where she came from. It didn't seem any of my friends knew her personally. She just seemed to be there to conduct the rituals. I had trouble not treating her with open disdain, to be honest. She dressed like a gypsy, with flowing black hair under a yellow silk scarf, big gold hoop earrings, and a skirt with more colors than I can name. She looked like some Hollywood spoof of a fortune teller, and sounded like she were trying to fit every movie cliché she knew into her spiel. I was laughing inside at the absurdity of it all, and she seemed to pick up on my skepticism. She kept mentioning that it was more difficult to communicate with the spirit world when there were "Nonbelievers" in the party, but she was a powerful medium and would do her best. I swear, every time she said "Nonbeliever," I could see the capital letter in my mind, as if it were a title or a name rather than a description.

Anyway, the séance itself was pretty much exactly what anyone who has seen a movie that included a séance would expect. All of our hands placed flat on a round table. The room was lit only by a guttering candle near the table's center. Thankfully, there were no crystal balls or pentagrams. The only accessories Sasha used were a vase-shaped brass incense burner and a small bone. It wasn't even a very fancy-looking bone, not a skull or anything cool like that, but what might have been a finger bone. Or a chicken bone, for all I know. The cake of incense she used didn't put out much of a fragrance at all, but the delicate smoke rising from the intricate holes in the burner's body seemed to shift in color like oil on water. She used incantations that seemed to be a mix of English and what I took to be some made-up gibberish, alternately running her fingertips over the tiny bone and then laying it in the circle of light cast by the candle, each time facing a different direction.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

I have to give her this -- she was a hell of a show-woman. Without understanding much of what she said, we all seemed to be entranced by the cadence of her voice, the ebb and flow of energy created by her words and movements. Everyone focused on her intently, and the growing energy and excitement seemed to infuse each of us. I was able to understand enough of her monologue to gather that she was supposed to be sensing some spirit or other nearby, someone who wanted to be heard. Sasha implored us to listen, to seek out the voice of the spirit. Everyone strained to hear sounds from another world, and the tension became palpable.

The first thing out of the ordinary that I noticed was the table vibrating. Honestly, I almost laughed out loud and left at that old ruse, knowing how easy it was for a "medium" to cause movements or vibrations in the table like this. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. I think the only reason I stayed was because I didn't want to ruin the fun for my friends. 

I noticed the vibration became higher in frequency, until I could hear it as much as I could feel it. Soon it became an uncomfortable wailing in my ears, and I looked around the table to see how the others were handling it. Sasha mumbled quietly, incoherently, but with such intensity sweat was beaded on her face. Ray and Jeannie had their eyes closed, but showed no sign of feeling the same distress I was feeling. The others watched wide-eyed and intent, waiting like coiled springs for something to happen. For some reason I began to suspect that Emmit-of-the-waistcoat was in on the gag. He didn't really look like he was up to anything, and maybe it was just because he dressed too over-the-top to be quite legitimate, but I kept trying to catch him somehow causing the ululating wail I was hearing.

As the sound crescendoed, I saw the candle flare up brightly and the smoke from the incense burner took on a phosphorescent glow. It seemed to grow thicker and more solid, and changed colors rapidly. I couldn't believe no one else could hear the screeching, because it felt like nails were being driven into my eardrums. I felt sweat pouring from my body, and everyone seemed to take on a distorted, phantasmal appearance, like I was seeing them through old, half-melted glass. I tried to speak, but my consciousness seemed stuck in molasses and couldn't will my voice to action. I was terrified.

I realized there were words in the mournful wailing sound I was hearing, and I strained to hear them. The voice was high, ethereal, painful to hear. Finally, the words crystallized inside my head - "Take me! Please, save me! Take me now! Oh, please!!"

It was a woman's voice, filled with horrible, dreadful anguish. Each word was drenched in pain, drawn out in gut-wrenching cries. I didn't know what was happening to her, didn't know what she meant or where she needed to be taken from, but she was clearly in agony and needed help. I thought maybe I would see her in the churning, shifting smoke, but there was nothing, only her wretched cries. 

I felt compelled to try and help her. I don't know why, exactly, but the urge to help felt as strong as her need to be saved. I couldn't speak, yet from somewhere I heard my voice, distant and almost unrecognizable.

"I'll help you! I'll take you! Come this way, I can help you!! I will take you!!" I heard myself beckoning to this disembodied voice, though it sounded like I was calling from miles away. 

In response, the woman's voice grew louder, exploding in my brain, "Oh yes! Take me! Oh, yes, there you are!" With the explosion of sound came an explosion of light, white and hot, like fingers of fire reaching through my body, wrapping all around me. And then, darkness.

I awoke the next morning on the couch at Ray's place. I felt groggy and disoriented, like I was terribly hung over, though I had very little to drink. Bit by bit, memories of the séance floated into my mind like feathers settling on a dusty floor. I wondered vaguely if the incense that had no smell was actually some kind of drug. I sat up quickly, suddenly remembering that I was supposed to be at my sister's house helping take care of my brother-in-law. Bad mistake, because my head swam and I nearly puked. 

Ray called from across the room, where he was perched at a little dinette table with a cup of coffee, "Morning, sleepy head. You had quite a night. You scared us, passing out like that!"

He told me how I had blacked out during the séance, and everyone assumed I had had a little too much to drink. It seems no one else had heard any of the wailing I heard, nor had they seen the weird colors in the smoke. So much for the incense being a drug. I guess the séance just broke up after I passed out. He said I started to stand up, kind of stiff-like, and I made a groaning sound, and then I just dropped to the floor. I was breathing OK and my heartbeat was fine, so they put me to bed on the couch to let me sleep it off.

Gathering my senses, I asked ,"Ray, what time is it? I need to call Susan!"

"No worries, man, relax. We called her to let her know you were, uh, indisposed." He grinned malevolently, "She was kind of ticked off, though. Said you were supposed to watch Jimmy today so she could go back to work."

"Yeah," I said, heaving to me feet, head pounding. "I have to get going."

That whole day, I felt off. I couldn't put my finger on it, exactly. The hung-over feeling didn't last long, but I kept having the oddest sensations. I would be sitting there with Jimmy, watching the tube or playing cards, and all of a sudden I would feel pressure, like something pressing against me. Sometimes it was just a tingling feeling. Sometimes, things in the room just looked wrong, somehow, though I couldn't begin to tell you what was wrong about them. I was pretty freaked out, to be honest. I wondered if someone had slipped me something, or if I'd had a stroke. I spent as much time looking in the mirror to check my pupils and make sure my face wasn't drooping as I did looking after Jimmy. His surgery had gone fine, but he still needed someone to help him out, and I felt guilty to be so self-absorbed. But it was eerie.

When Susan got home, she said she hadn't gotten in trouble for being late to work, so I was thankful for that. I explained to her about the séance, and that I wasn't really drunk, but she just dismissed it, saying not to worry about it. I don't really think she believed me, she just didn't want to hash it over. When I tried to tell her about the weird feelings I was having today, she finally got impatient with me and reminded me that Jimmy was the one who needed help. I wanted to get mad at her, but I realized that was only because I was frightened. It wasn't her fault.

I stayed with them a few days, as we had planned. Jimmy was getting around on his own, and there was no more risk of problems from the anesthesia or anything, so I headed back home. 

Instead of getting better, the strange sensations just kept getting worse. At first they had been vague feelings of pressure, but by the time I left, it was as though I could feel something actually touching me on different parts of my body. 

No, that's not exactly right.

Not someTHING. SomeONE.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Sometimes it felt exactly as though a hand was touching my leg, or my shoulder. Sometimes I could feel a thigh pressing along the length of my own as I sat on the couch. But it was only a feeling. There was never a wrinkle in my clothing where I was touched. There was never a depression in the couch cushion next to me. It was only my flesh that seemed to be effected. Although it felt like a warm hand resting on my shoulder, there was nothing at all there when I touched the spot with my own hand.

And then there were the tingling, electrical feelings. I can't even begin to describe these accurately. It was like a wave of sensation passing through random parts of my body, sort of like the pins and needles feeling you get when your arm goes to sleep. But not really. I just can't describe it. The closest I can come is to say that I felt like there was movement happening, if that makes any sense. Movement through me, somehow.

I can't tell you how many times I worried that I was going crazy, or had been slipped acid or something. There was nothing painful about it at all, but it was horrifying just the same.

Horrifying and... intriguing.

I went back to work, resumed life as normal in most every way, but the odd feelings never left. I thought about going to the doctor, but thought about how foolish I'd sound. I didn't decide not to go, exactly. I just kept putting it off.

I realize as I'm telling all this, that you don't really know much about me. There's not really that much to know. I'm just an ordinary guy, for the most part. You know, moved away after college for work. I'm a chemist by trade, working for a company that makes herbicides and such. I'm always looking for a safer weedkiller. Exciting, huh? 

I date a little bit, but haven't really found anyone I want to get serious about. I'm a little bit of a loner, but I hang out with the guys and watch football on the weekends. Pretty boring, really. Like I said, I hadn't really thought about the supernatural in years. I'm a here-and-now kind of guy. A scientist. If I can't see it, touch it, smell it, it doesn't exist, you know what I mean?

So this weirdness was really throwing me for a loop.

Then, after a week or so, the dreams started. Well, I should say I had the first dream. It was a pretty simple dream. It was about a woman, lost in a fog that seemed to wrap all around her no matter where she moved. She was waif-thin, with blonde hair and dark, dark eyes. Her white dress was stained around the hem, as if she had been running through the mud, and it looked as if it were from another age. Someone seemed to be following her, because she kept looking behind her and starting with fright, then hurrying on. I seemed to be some kind of disembodied spirit or something, because she was always looking up at me, like I was floating in the air. I didn't seem to be in just one spot, because she would look in different directions, but her face always seemed to be turned towards me. You know how dreams don't make sense. And she kept calling to me.

"Take me! Please, save me! Take me now! Oh, please!!"

I awoke, sitting up straight in the bed, gasping for breath. I felt the shadow of a weight that had been pressed against me in my sleep, pressed against the full length of my body and crushing the wind from me, though there was nothing there now. I remembered the voice from the séance, speaking the same words. I trembled all over.

Even then, I made no connection between the woman in my dream and the physical sensations I had been feeling. At least, not consciously. I mean, I knew the dream was caused by the stuff I experienced at the séance, but I've also dreamed about game shows I just watched. It doesn't mean I'm haunted by the astral projection of Pat Sajak, right?

Though I didn't realize it right away, the physical experiences changed in nature after that dream. I no longer just felt a brush on the arm or a hand on my thigh. The touches seemed to take on a decidedly sexual nature. I was in traffic one morning, heading for work, and I damn near swerved into oncoming traffic when I felt a hand cup my balls and give a gentle squeeze. I was sitting in a meeting the next afternoon, trying not to let my eyes roll back into my head, when I felt my nipples being rubbed until they were hard, and then pinched and pulled! I was so alarmed I looked down to see if my shirt was moving. Unbelievably, my shirt just sat there like it didn't know a thing, although my nipples were clearly perky. I futzed with my tie and held my coffee in front of my face until the feeling went away, but my ears burned the rest of the meeting.

The weirdest sensation of that week -- a transition week, I've come to think of it -- was when I was at my buddy Kurt's house watching a game, and I had the distinct feeling of being kissed. Not just a little peck on the lips, either. Oh no. I felt a long, lithe, and slender tongue probing my mouth, teeth nibbling my lips and sucking on them, the whole deal. I had that same feeling of panic I had in the meeting, the thought that anyone could see what was happening to me. At one point Kurt looked over and asked if I wanted another beer, but if he noticed anything, he didn't say a word. And if you knew Kurt, you would know that I'd never hear the end of it, had he seen anything. Nice guy, but he still has the mentality of a high school jock sometimes. Any hint that I was puckering like a fish because I was kissing some ghostly lover would have brought down scorn and ridicule on my head like you wouldn't believe. Thank goodness, whatever I was feeling, wasn't showing.

It was a bit of a learning process, figuring out what other people could and couldn't see. But that comes later...

After a week or so of what could only be described as foreplay, I had another dream visitation. This dream was what finally made me realize that the girl in my dreams was, in fact, connected with the physical symptoms I had been having since the séance. What can I say? I'm a slow learner. 

In this dream, she was no longer running, but she was still ethereal and fragile-looking. Her blonde hair floated about her face as if she was underwater. She spoke to me with urgency and passion, but not so much fear this time. I couldn't understand, or can't remember, most of what she was saying, but at least part of it had to do with thanking me, and telling me she knew I was the one, she knew. She kept saying that, and I got the feeling I was supposed to do something, help her in some way, but I couldn't understand how. And then, she kissed me. I knew right away this was the same person who had kissed me, unseen, while I watched the football game at Kurt's. She pushed me gently down on my back, where I seemed to float in a room with no defined features, only glowing light. As I lay there, she moved her hands over my body, my chest, and down to my groin. I felt the now-familiar cup of her hand around my balls, and then she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

大輪姦 敏感完璧ボディ 悶絶モロ感輪姦【後編】小池愛菜 Mana Koike

出演者 小池愛菜

シリーズ 撮りおろし徹底陵辱ビデオ

カテゴリ 中出し オナニー オフィス 輪姦中出し マンコぶっかけ

作品番号 n1248

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, bukkake, gangbang, masturbation, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_n1248.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/nm54w5knrlb...1248.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/e81rg3phk3s...1248.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6of6s31e1m9...1248.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/lm10pgf6p8w...1248.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/vqqzpht9oaad...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/xejnbgy28ynv...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/mxezb24fczz5...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/g7exerwlc9pi...part4.rar.html

XXXXXXXX

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション Vol.62 椿花鈴

出演者 椿花鈴

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し オナニー イラマチオ フェラ抜き フェラ

作品番号 RED-078

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, masturbation, cum inside, blowjob, deep throating

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-078.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/kt8ekcpwkuu...-078.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/r495dsdkz7y...-078.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/yql6h8uak3l...-078.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/64kr3cog4cy...-078.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/mnaayczyhbj...-078.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5gcdjfs9v14...-078.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/axma76rpy6x...-078.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2juy32vy9eq...-078.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/99y3ijsc2cyu...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/kwb4z96y2ky3...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/z28lczvzc01f...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/846obues4yh2...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/t0skuo7m8zph...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ukbc5p7yd88r...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/dgxqm89j2gfg...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/x724rra3ae50...part8.rar.html

XXXXXXXX

熟女強姦 恐怖におびえながらマ○コを濡らす女12人4時間 2

監督: 栄凝酎

メーカー: ビッグモーカル

レーベル: 新戦組

ジャンル: 素人レイプ4時間以上作品熟女鬼畜系

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...SGSR-191_A.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...SGSR-191_B.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/itwvfo0lseo...91_A.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/96vjswkgut5...91_A.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/zba9zcsbgv7...91_A.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/0m9zv8sujog...91_A.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/okdwahdtwxl...91_A.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/zpahzj3krvm...91_A.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/0xpigqgjsaj...91_A.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8m7unknd0fq...91_A.part8.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/70r59cu793k...91_B.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cnxrz2wzqyh...91_B.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/coq7zyz8h43...91_B.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/c4dqmbowvc8...91_B.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5s355wu90ml...91_B.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4mz13ccp3si...91_B.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nc12q1hn0ll...91_B.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xc6uy2dowcd...91_B.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ejb5k704cfdd...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/7orzq1o1fzdq...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/d3gr1n3ed5h2...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/r6xlaqdghmem...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/vprfz2qrcg3m...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/yqk6ahymek1g...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/hg97kgk8nzbd...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/imm46ozggi02...part8.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/c4s2zoikc9xy...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/b3p3k26fm5xp...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/flcf2mf5so5m...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/rqijq606bo74...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ars52y0ex5at...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/vs86fmk60884...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ajwdhjspzoxi...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/5mjkng8g0652...part8.rar.html
Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Dream Lover - Chapter 2

As it turned out, I never got to find out what would happen when I tried to make love with Sarah. Not that night, anyway. Elisabetta brought out every trick in the book, deepthroating me, licking me, sucking my balls, tweaking my nipples, even sliding a finger up my ass and pressing against my prostate (something she had never done before). I had no hope of lasting very long, between Sarah's warm, living body and hungry kisses, and Elisabetta's equally hungry sucking of my cock. Overwhelmed and overstimulated, I tried in vain to hold out, but within minutes I felt the wave of climax wash over me. I never could resist Elisabetta's touch, she had such a hold over my body and spirit. Just as I came, I felt her pull away, taking my cock out of her mouth and stroking me as I spurted. And, of course, between Sarah and Elisabetta, it was a huge ejaculation, and horror washed over me as I felt the warm, sticky wetness spreading across the front of my pants. I pulled away from Sarah and looked down to see the telltale black stain on my grey dress slacks. Oh god.

I will never forget the expression on Sarah's face as she realized I had just cum in my pants. There was a mixture of surprise, disappointment, embarrassment, and pity there that made me just want to die. I had never been so embarrassed and ashamed before. The expression in her eyes, and her wet lips parted in surprise and shock, will be forever ingrained in my memory. Needless to say, I apologized profusely and made for a quick exit. To Sarah's great credit, once she regained her composure, she seemed to regard my premature launch as a kind of compliment, and she actually wanted me to stay and pick up where we left off. I was too embarrassed to stay, though, and I needed to figure out what to do about Elisabetta. I got out of there quickly, but I was very happy and relieved that Sarah didn't want to end things because of my accident. I just had to figure things out...

One thing was obvious. Elisabetta meant to interfere in my relationship with Sarah. She meant to cause a mess and embarrass me.

That night, my dream was amazingly intense. Hyper-real, even. Elisabetta came to me from misty darkness, floating into the light as I lay on my bed. She was angry and hurt, her eyes so dark I couldn't see a hint of the silvery grey irises. Nevertheless, she began touching me with hungry eagerness, as if her desire to please me had grown with her anger. She seemed to take for granted the growing hardness of my erection, knowing she always had the power to coax my seed from my body. She didn't say a word, but her touch was aggressive, even painful. 

I decided I'd had enough. Usually, I am very passive in my dreams of Elisabetta, always feeling as if she is the focal point and I am merely the subject of her attentions and the eager pupil trying to figure out what she needs from me. But this time I sat up, leaped up from the bed, and took her by the arms. Her dress was loosened, and fell from one shoulder, exposing a pale, small, heaving breast. Her eyes were no longer shrouded in shadow, and shone out clear and direct. Despite my rough hands digging into her arms, she smiled at me. I didn't understand that smile -- it wasn't defiant, nor was it supplicating. It was a smile of pure joy. For some reason it infuriated me, and I shook her, hard. She just smiled more broadly, happiness spreading across her whole face.

"Yes!" she said breathlessly, as if she had made some sublime discovery. "Yes, finally..."

I think she tried to say more, but at that moment she dissolved under my touch, slipping through my fingers like fine sand and smoke.

I awoke with a start. Somehow, I knew something had changed. With a surprising mixture of relief and trepidation, I wondered if she was gone now, gone for good. I was hit by a wave of sadness at the thought.

I shouldn't have worried. Elisabetta stayed with me, making me cum several times every day. I wondered whether it might start to have some effect on my health, but I never noticed anything. If anything, I felt more vigorous. 

As you might imagine, I was kind of gun-shy about Sarah now, but I was determined not to let that relationship go. After my premature ejaculation faux pas, I had expected things to fall apart, but they didn't. As a matter of fact, we became closer than ever. I made a fateful decision. I decided to tell her about Elisabetta. I confessed everything, from the séance to the real reason I shot my load so early that first night with her. We laughed about the diapers. We puzzled over the meaning of the dreams. I expected her to think I was batshit crazy, and I realized, too, that if she DID believe me, there might be jealousy.

Instead, the most amazing thing happened. She believed me, 100 percent. Not only that, but she wasn't jealous. She was totally supportive. She seemed to identify so closely with Elisabetta's plight, she tried to help figure out why I was being haunted, and what I might do to help. I was amazed, and for the first time realized I wasn't just smitten with Sarah. I was in love.

Sarah and I had still not had sex, and we both wanted to make that right, though we agreed there were complications. Being haunted has a way of making things difficult. Still, we decided the best thing to do was proceed with our relationship, and I agreed to tell her whenever Elisabetta came to me. 

Thus, we found ourselves on a Friday night in front of Sarah's fireplace, snuggling and kissing on a plush rug in front of the hearth. Warm, flickering yellow firelight bathed our bodies as we moved together. Our clothes seemed to find themselves tossed aside without our conscious effort. Sarah rolled me onto my back and straddled me, sliding the wet slit of her pussy over the length of my hard shaft without letting it slip inside. Soon enough, I felt Elisabetta join us. It is so hard to describe sensations that are physically impossible, so I won't even try, except to say that I felt Elisabetta's hands even as my shaft was enveloped by the folds of Sarah's wet, sweet labia.

I pulled Sarah up so she straddled my face and I tasted for the first time her sweet, succulent juices. Her clit was swollen, large and pearl-hard, and I feasted on it hungrily. All the while I felt Elisabetta's delicious ghostly mouth on my cock, sucking me needfully. I concentrated on pleasing Sarah, and after a while I was happy to feel her body start to tense and rock with approaching climax. She ground her wet pussy against my mouth in smooth, sweeping motions and my tongue matched her movements, bringing her inexorably to orgasm. She shuddered and flooded my mouth with streaming, rich wetness as she gasped for air and cried out in pleasure. She rode the climax as a surfer might ride a wave, cresting and then following the rolling surf like a quiet, spreading breaker washing a still beach, and then receding back into the warm ocean as her breath steadied.

Sarah moved down my body again, and impaled her soaking pussy on my hard, hard cock. She gasped and moaned as I entered her and began to move with her. I suddenly felt the completely indescribable, incredible sensation of Elisabetta sucking me even as I pumped in and out of Sarah's wet warmth. It was too much, and I knew I would cum almost immediately from the feeling. So, I did my best to recall the feeling I had in the dream, when I took Elisabetta by the arms, and in my mind's eye I imagined pulling her up toward me. It was the first time I had ever had any success at influencing her when I was awake, other than thoughts that let her know what felt good that day. Even at those times, I was just letting her know how I felt, and she was acting on those thoughts of her own power. This time, though, I could feel my thoughts drag her, unwilling, from my overstimulated member. 

Having thus gained some control over her, I decided to pull Elisabetta up so she was straddling my face. I had never felt any part of her body but her mouth and hands, and I was astonished that I could feel her wet pussy against my chin, and taste her ghostly juices, ripe and real as any living woman's, flowing into my mouth. I ate her hungrily, amazed that I could feel every aspect of her tight slit. Where Sarah was shaved clean and smooth, Elisabetta's thick, sweet-smelling thatch of pubic hair tickled my nose as I munched on her. Her clit was tiny but rock-hard, nestled in the folds of her clitoral hood. I burrowed my tongue in and flicked it rapidly over her clit, and felt her press herself against me.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

媚薬親子丼2 犯される娘を助けながら自分も発情した母も巻き込み狂乱3P姦

監督: ホープレス・ダイナナ

メーカー: ナチュラルハイ

レーベル:

ジャンル: 3P、4P女子校生企画お母さんドラッグ

出演者: 成宮いろは涼海みさあおいれな彩奈リナ

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._NHDTB-017.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/9mazgk0az83...-017.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jper7u8vas3...-017.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/n9tmbisgypw...-017.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2sflk642csq...-017.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/amzbez10i3t...-017.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/enaubohb5sth...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/yoxjl5borm76...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/by2lpjt37y6g...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/uen23sxc06gy...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/07z44qdmrlyv...part5.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

マジックミラー号 真夏の海岸で見つけた10代水着美少女に童貞のフリした絶倫男が激ピストン!! 何度イっても無視しガン突き再開!イったあとのマ○コはキュッと締まってエビ反り真正中出し

監督: 西城アキラ

メーカー: SODクリエイト

レーベル: ミラー号

ジャンル: 中出し素人企画美少女ナンパ水着

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SDMU-653.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/1ox72lbceih...-653.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/y1c0vtm3zsx...-653.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/pqjoknqd67r...-653.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/t734jkwviqv...-653.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xrlk9isx1lr...-653.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5dq8q98rjoa...-653.part6.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/6gij3hmav89a...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/kxci8uxftjby...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/j6c9wilgc39a...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/98rv85f0t3pq...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zn2md0mmz8nk...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/g9yuf7wzyxt4...part6.rar.html
Old 03-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Astreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks TS
Old 04-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Sarah seemed to sense what was going on. "Oh my god, you're eating her, aren't you!?" she burst out. "Oh, make her cum! Make her cum when I cum!!" She fucked me harder and harder, slapping her hips against mine as we thrust, arching her back so her clit rubbed against me with each deep plunge. She was whimpering, crying out, moaning, getting so close.

I ate Elisabetta's wet, ghostly slit for all I was worth, and I could feel her legs quivering as she straddled me. Sarah cried out as she came, jerking and thrusting against me, and I felt Elisabetta cum, too. She squirted all over my face, drenching me and the rug with her wet torrent and grinding her clit against my tongue and teeth as she orgasmed. I followed both women's ebb and flow, and I was bathed in their juices. Sarah slowed as her climax faded, gently easing up and down on my cock, glistening in the firelight. 

"Your face," she managed in a whisper, "it's so wet. Did she cum? Did she finally get to cum?"

"Yes, baby, she came when you did. Oh my god, you're so beautiful, Sarah!" And I meant it. She was gorgeous in the afterglow of her orgasm, sweat shining on her face and smooth breasts, and the red of her hair glowing in the firelight. But she was also beautiful inside. Yes, I know that sounds totally sappy and ridiculous, but her thought for Elisabetta even in the midst of her own climax touched me somehow, and I fell even more in love with her.

I started to pump into her again, slowly at first, and then with increasing power and speed. I managed to shift positions without ever taking my cock from her, first to a sitting position, and then, with some awkward stumbling around, I managed to stand, lifting Sarah with me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, helping to support her weight, and moved against me as I fucked her. I backed her against a wall and thrust into her while I kissed her hard. I wondered if she could taste Elisabetta, as I still could, and I could tell by the ravenous way she sucked at my lips and tongue that she could.

Once more I felt the unreal, impossible-to-describe sensation of Elisabetta sucking me at the same time I plunged my cock into Sarah's pussy. It was absolutely amazing, and I wish I could describe the feeling, but now, after the fact, it is like a dream that seemed totally real but ends up being impossible under the cold light of day. Soon, I was shuddering with my own orgasm, pumping stream after flowing stream of hot cum into Sarah and Elisabetta simultaneously. Sarah wrapped herself around me tightly as I came, kissing me hard and sharing my heaving breath. When I was totally spent, I carefully lowered her to the floor and sank beside her, where we dozed in the warmth of the fire.

Elisabetta came only briefly into my dream that night, looking radiant with a warm glow that seemed to come from inside her. She didn't touch me this time, except to take my face in her hands as she spoke.

"I knew you were the one. I knew right away. Only you can set me free. Only you understand how to reach me, only you can take me and set me free. Only you..." Her voice trailed off, and I dreamt no more that night.

When Sarah and I awoke, dim light was streaming through the window and the fire had burned itself to ashes. We smiled at one another in the pale grey light, knowing we had crossed a bridge together. Still, we didn't know what path stretched before us, or if Elisabetta was gone for good. We talked these things over as we cooked breakfast, the wonderful smell of bacon, eggs, and biscuits reminding us we hadn't eaten since early yesterday afternoon.

I was curious to know if Sarah could feel Elisabetta, so I asked her outright. She said she had learned to sense her through my reactions, but couldn't feel her physically at all.

"I'm kinda bummed," she joked. "I was sort of looking forward to a threesome with a chick I didn't need to worry about catching STDs from. Or be jealous of..." She said it in a lighthearted way, but I wondered about the last part. "I don't need to be jealous, do I?" she added, confirming my worries.

"No, of course not!" I reassured her. "I mean, she's not even real! Well, she's real, but she's not alive, exactly." I stood wondering for a moment, thinking about how weird this conversation was. "Anyway, she seemed happy enough in the dream last night. She may go away now. In any case, I don't think you need to be jealous. She doesn't seem to mind sharing me as long as you don't mind."

"Well, sometimes I think I DO mind! But it's so strange. I mean, whoever thinks they'll end up in a menage a' trois with a ghost? But it's OK, as long as you love me. And I know you love me." Sarah kissed me lightly, but her eyes conveyed the depth of her trust and devotion. I felt such a strong surge of love for her at that moment! I'd never met such a kind, open-hearted woman. 

We both felt the moment was about to descend into one of those sappy, glurgy movie moments that are so uncomfortable, even when the emotion is real, but luckily we were saved by the bell. Literally, the timer went off, telling us the biscuits were ready, so we gathered our breakfast and ate contentedly.

I have to be honest. As strange as things were, I think I would have been happy to have them continue that way indefinitely. Elisabetta didn't go away -- in fact, her visits became ever more frequent. She sometimes found me alone, and always showed up when Sarah and I had sex. It became just a part of our relationship, this ghostly third party in our bed. In a way, I realized, she was the second party -- Sarah was the third party, at least chronologically. Of course, I felt an immediate and crushing wave of guilt at this thought. But Elisabetta was always there, never overtly asking for anything, always giving pleasure with her hungry mouth and adroit hands. Her only request, repeated over and over when she came to me in dreams, was always to save her, to take her, but she remained unable to tell me where or how.

As it turned out, I found out what she meant purely by accident. It may be obvious to you, but it never was to me until after the fact. 
Old 04-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Sarah, who had been doing great work at the lab, was up for a promotion. In order for that to happen, she needed to go out of town for a week of intensive training. I was excited for her promotion, but I knew I would miss her when she was gone. We were careful never to make demands or place expectations on one another, but our bond had grown stronger with time, and this was the first time we'd be apart.

Sarah flew out on a Sunday afternoon. Elisabetta seemed to sense my loneliness, because she visited me frequently that week. Her visits were welcome, but I missed Sarah. I missed making love, feeling our whole bodies joined together. Elisabetta touched me as she always did, using only her mouth and her hands, which I had always thought was her preference. 

By the time Friday rolled around, I was longing for Sarah. It sounds so strange to say it, like I was playing two real women, without a care for either of their feelings, but this was something beyond reason, beyond anyone else's experience. My need for Sarah's touch was not a slight of Elisabetta; nor was my bond with Elisabetta a betrayal of Sarah. It's so hard to explain, but that's the way it was.

Friday after work, I went home, planning to just relax and enjoy Elisabetta's visitation. Sarah would be back tomorrow morning, and things would get back to my warped idea of normal.

After dinner, I was just relaxing, working with some photos that needed editing, and wondering when Elisabetta might show up. I felt a little bad that I expected her -- she owed me nothing, so I was a bit guilty that I held expectations for her. Nevertheless, she did show up. She kissed me fervently, hands wandering over my body, and I felt her kisses working their way down my body.

I moaned with pleasure as her mouth found my awakening cock. She took me in and I could feel her tongue working with familiar, even loving, precision over my skin.

I don't know what came over me, but I began talking to her. You know, just talking out loud. I was at home alone, after all, and there was no one to hear. No one but Elisabetta.

"Why do you always suck me, Elisabetta?" I asked the empty room. "Don't you ever want to fuck me? I know you can cum, I've felt it! Don't you ever just need to cum? Don't you want me?"

Of course, there was no answer, but her mouth moved with ever greater urgency over my cock, taking me deep into her throat. I could feel her tongue flicking at my balls while my cock was all the way in her mouth, a totally amazing feeling.

I remembered how, the first time I had made love with Sarah, I had been able to use my thoughts to pull Elisabetta up so I could eat her sweet pussy. When we three were together, it seemed totally natural to guide her, but whenever she came to me alone, I always just let her do what I thought she wanted or needed to do. It had never really occurred to me to do anything else. She was the ghost, after all!

But this time, I wanted to feel her whole body. I wanted to hold her tight as I sank myself deep into her wet pussy. And, strange as it seems now, it finally occurred to me that I had never actually fucked Elisabetta. I had always followed her lead, or counted her as a second player to Sarah. Now, I pictured her beautiful grey eyes, her flowing blonde hair, and her slim delicate body, and I wanted her, all of her. 

In my mind, I grasped her shoulders and pulled her away from her amazing oral ministrations. I drew her up until we were standing face to face. She looked at me, her eyes crystal clear, tentative and frightened. I led her to my couch, where I lay her gently down. I climbed onto the couch, between her slender legs and eased my throbbing cock into her wet, waiting slit. It was like heaven on earth.

I don't why it had never occurred to me before. I felt so stupid, but that was quickly replaced by feelings of lust. And feelings of tenderness. I couldn't believe I had shared months and months of my life with this woman, however unreal, shared every intimacy imaginable, and had never made love with her. I was overcome with shame that I had used her, even if it seemed that was what she wanted.

I wished I could see her there, just this once. I wished I could see her with my waking eyes instead of just dreaming about her. Just because she was a spirit made her no less real, and the meaning of that thought finally sunk home as we lay together on the couch, bodies moving in perfect synchronicity. And I can't tell you now whether I just imagined it or if it really happened, but I did see her. I saw her and felt her, as real as any woman I've ever touched. I saw her eyes, clear as the sky, and her sweet mouth, smiling at me. I saw her smooth pale skin and her blonde hair laying in a fan against the couch. Glancing down, I saw her breasts and smooth stomach heaving with passionate breaths. We thrust into one another, arched our bodies, pressed together and shared our heat. She kissed me and I called her name, so strange to hear spilling from my lips in a moment of passion, totally awake and aware.

I could tell she was nearing climax, and I was, too. Our rhythm matched perfectly as we climbed toward the brink, the point of no return. She cried out, and I heard her with my ears this time, not just my mind. I felt her tight pussy begin to contract around my hard cock, squeezing in undulating waves that pushed me over the top, and I came along with her. I came hard and deep, spasms starting from deep in my belly and squeezing the cum from me, shooting it deep into Elisabetta's body as she came along with me. We shuddered together, and I pumped and pumped my juices into her until it seemed she must spill over. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tight against her as our orgasms subsided and our breathing quieted. The smell of our sticky sweet sex filled the air, warm and close.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

美少女33人の潮噴きお漏らしBEST 4時間

監督: K太郎

メーカー: ケイ・エム・プロデュース

レーベル: 宇宙企画

ジャンル: セーラー服ロリ系女子校生ベスト、総集編美少女潮吹き4時間以上作品

出演者: 初美沙希成瀬心美吉永あかね愛須心亜なつめ愛莉波木はるかあおいれな柚木彩花最上架純結城あい 菜

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._MDS-873_A.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._MDS-873_B.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/dw1ue202dnc...73_A.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/lgzg6tzdyec...73_A.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/fvwqbfjlg8x...73_A.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3uxbeqjhrdb...73_A.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7lklrqv8tan...73_A.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/65qwyaafj3g...73_A.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/sxw4d2d8i0w...73_A.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1vm5gql4awt...73_A.part8.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6s0ev2v07hr...73_B.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/p97or9w614b...73_B.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2maqpl4ah0w...73_B.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vqif6zqdy9q...73_B.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/87lnr784d8n...73_B.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vt0tse7nhfk...73_B.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ywhc54zc8hv...73_B.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rnsgeohlmfc...73_B.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/zmi067j17nhy...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zfngyg9j94js...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/f7spxqly88fu...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/y4wu99sbw16u...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/funfd8dhtffd...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/xy0z2nshomrm...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/v0qt28b7adgg...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/91mg7vsvuchs...part8.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/boawgz8q7ucq...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/hbzsauahyhz9...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/7vvlytb89w54...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/et83rty375ed...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/rt5bjkejqhwn...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/0ni693od6ehg...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/xja8zkfdqfbe...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tv42pd7oo990...part8.rar.html
Old 06-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Ghost Encounter

B] Dream Lover [/B] The Final Chapter

I picked her up and carried her to my bed, lying down and folding the weight of her body on top of me. How strange, to feel her weight, the warmth of her body! She snuggled into me, her breath warm and moist against my neck, and we dozed.

I awoke, as you've probably guessed, alone. I checked the clock, and saw I had slept late. It was almost time to go pick up Sarah at the airport. I got up and showered quickly. While I showered, I thought back on the previous night.

I couldn't remember dreaming exactly, but I now knew the whole story behind Elisabetta's presence in my life. 

She was, as I'd already realized, a ghost. She had been killed by a hateful husband many centuries ago, killed because she had not been able to bear him a child. He thought it was some kind of witchcraft, some kind of trick she was playing on him to humiliate him and deny him heirs. He never knew he was the one who was infertile, so he struck her with an axe, and he put a curse on her as her life's blood flowed away. He told her that no man would ever want to take her again, that she was a dried up soulless witch, a whore condemned to suck the seed from men who would never want to touch her, and she would go through eternity without love. She would be cursed to an afterlife of utter, barren loneliness, and if she ever confided in a mortal man, or tried to make love to one in an effort to break the curse, she would burn forever in the pits of hell. Magic and curses, being so strongly believed in, held much more power back then, and as she died, the curse became her reality.

And so, when she had sensed my spirit through the portal opened by the séance, she had come to me, hoping I would be the one who could finally see that she was worthwhile, that she could be loved. What she saw in me, I'll never know, but I'm glad she did. She had hoped that I would be strong enough of spirit to take her as she was, and to take her, literally, in the sexual meaning of the term. All along I thought she meant I needed to take her somewhere, but I really just needed to take her love. In taking her, I had set her free. She no longer wandered a purgatory of desperate loneliness.

And from somewhere came the knowledge that she bore my child. I had no idea what that even meant, for a ghost to bear your child, but there it is. I still don't really know what it means, but I have seen too many things I don't understand for me to require my understanding as a burden of proof. So, somewhere, I have a ghost child. Crazy, isn't it? I couldn't begin to wrap my head around all the ramifications, so I did the only thing I knew -- I just kept on going with my life. One foot in front of the other.

I went to pick up Sarah at the airport, and she knew right away that something had happened, before I could say a word.

"She's gone, isn't she?" She looked at me with sad, dark, sweet eyes. "Elisabetta is gone..."

"Yes," I answered, "she's gone. But it's OK. She's free now. She's not lonely any more." 

We sat silently in the car for a few minutes, just being together and holding hands.

"Do you miss her?" Sarah asked tentatively.

"Yeah. Yeah, I miss her," I admitted, "but I'm so happy to have you!" I bent to kiss her. "I've realized how lucky we are to be so alive, and how wonderful you really are. I love you, Sarah." I kissed her again and put the car into drive. Someday I will tell her the rest of the story, because she is a part of it, and because we don't keep secrets from one another. But today, I just want to celebrate being alive. With her. 

"What do you say we go home and celebrate your promotion. Just you and me, for a change? Does that sound all right?" I hoped she wouldn't want to dwell too much on Elisabetta right now. I wanted this to be our time.

"Yeah," she said with a funny little smile. "Yeah, that sounds good. I think I could get used to having you all to myself..."

End of story.....!!!

Be on a lookout for New exciting episodes cumming soon... ....... .....
Old 06-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

東京熱 コスプレエステ もみもみるみる(モザイク有り)

出演者 みる

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系

カテゴリ 素人 騎乗位 コスプレ フェラ モザイク有り

Tag: UNCENSORED, cosplay, cowgirl, blowjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_SE134.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/gj5hintwc5t...134.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/g5e28fwumdr...134.part02.rar