The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralR View Post
In my fantasy world keep it and her. In reality get rid. Sometimes I’ll see a woman and just think “I want to put a baby in her”
I don't have commitments now so I'm fine with keeping the one I picked in SG if need be even in reality. So far, I'm quite satisfied with my choice. It all depends on the target you picked.

If I chiong overseas, I just cip inside as much as possible and leave lol ... I tend to pick the girls not on pills, not sure if they took morning after lol.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:47 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

For me, its when she tells me she's cumming, and she ask me to go at it harder.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-01-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
Dees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trying to find the 'g' or sensitive spot. every woman different, when you find it, like jackpot. but only managed to find it on maybe 1/3 of the ladies. the rest not enough time or repeats, or maybe not all have.

but its really fun trying to find g spot.
Old 16-01-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

When you f**k without any inhibition...
I only experienced it with 1 ex...

Too bad we do not contact anymore...
Old 16-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!

1) when she is standing in front of the bed and in the midst of removing her remaining clothes off by herself. Always a sight to remember when it is the first time that you see her fully naked.

2) the look on the face when trying to talk normally while answering a call.. and I continue to pump her.

3) standing doggy in front of mirror for those girls with a great figure.. beautiful sight to see.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11205 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Banging her hard and raw in missionary and she was moaning like a slut, suddenly giap my hips and told me she wanted me to shoot inside her
Old 17-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodak7up View Post
1) when she is standing in front of the bed and in the midst of removing her remaining clothes off by herself. Always a sight to remember when it is the first time that you see her fully naked.

2) the look on the face when trying to talk normally while answering a call.. and I continue to pump her.

3) standing doggy in front of mirror for those girls with a great figure.. beautiful sight to see.
2. Reminds me of my Russian blonde darling who was blowing me as I was talking on the phone. This was at one of those orchard rd hotels. Damn, I never managed to collect her panties on the last day.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
When you f**k without any inhibition...
I only experienced it with 1 ex...

Too bad we do not contact anymore...
I need to do this and raw for sure. Dont have an ex though and the Mrs is full of inhibitions...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-01-2024, 06:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

it depends, I love a submissive woman who tells me to dominate her and I can do anything I want to her

but then again, a woman who keeps telling me what she wants is also enticing.

Haha
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ThatsAllFolks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dees View Post
Trying to find the 'g' or sensitive spot. every woman different, when you find it, like jackpot
Ya, very true, its very hard to find that
Old 18-01-2024, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lawrence35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A girl that suck my dick and help me to massage my prostate finger in
Old 18-01-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Nexis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNexis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When anal is allowed
Old 18-01-2024, 05:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Recently, my ML also told me "You keep shooting it inside, then later got baby how?", end up still shot it in anyway.

If yours kena, what you gonna do? Get rid of it, or keep it (and her)?
Lol, I am selfish lah, I just want the process, not the results.

Your ML let you do raw? The one I had a relationship with was on birth control pills, and wanted me to pay for some contraceptive dam below so we could raw.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Lol, I am selfish lah, I just want the process, not the results.

Your ML let you do raw? The one I had a relationship with was on birth control pills, and wanted me to pay for some contraceptive dam below so we could raw.
Yes, I raw my current ML, never used a condom whenever I did it with her. Initially she was worried about STD, but since I done regular check up, I show her my results. Also, she is not on pills or any contraceptive. I count her days, but sometimes didn't pull out in time and still shot some inside during those days.
Old 19-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I need to do this and raw for sure. Dont have an ex though and the Mrs is full of inhibitions...
That is why it is so hard to find one without inhibitions.

My ex had a medical condition which prevented her from getting pregnant, and oh boy she was a sl*t in the bedroom. Everything and anything is open for exploration.

I had one hell of a time with her. But sadly, we were too young, also I f**k her mum LOL...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1