The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper888 View Post
As for being a 小三.... The married man is the one who made the commitment so you should be asking how long more does he want to sleep behind his wife's back.
It's cliche but chemistry is more important to me than $$. It's not easy to find someone you click with well, both in and outside of the bed. Someone who can indulge me and willing to play out his fantasies with me. That's like giving away a part of yourself. I value that, morals aside..
if i were in your shoes, why would i want to stop? got accompany, got gifts, got sex, got $$, got chemistry and everything..

behind every extramarital affairs, lies a very deep and irreparable family crack.. since you and your married man decided with the go-ahead.. you guys know better than anyone of us here..

enjoy and stay safe then..
Old 13-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
Piper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
if i were in your shoes, why would i want to stop? got accompany, got gifts, got sex, got $$, got chemistry and everything..

behind every extramarital affairs, lies a very deep and irreparable family crack.. since you and your married man decided with the go-ahead.. you guys know better than anyone of us here..

Thanks bro. I do agree. It'll be sad if the sex is bad or the guy doesn't turn me on. I guess I'm lucky because the fact is I'm missing him like crazy and have been sending him naughty pics. Can't wait for him to come back from work trip. But that's it. I won't create drama or turn needy/whiny like some girls do. That's what he paid for.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro. I do agree. It'll be sad if the sex is bad or the guy doesn't turn me on. I guess I'm lucky because the fact is I'm missing him like crazy and have been sending him naughty pics. Can't wait for him to come back from work trip. But that's it. I won't create drama or turn needy/whiny like some girls do. That's what he paid for.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
you are always welcome sis.!

having bad sex surely sucks.. I understand what you meant.. that is why guy like me is here to learn.. you seem to be very clear between emotion and transaction and here is a for you..

you sounded very positive and i hope your experiences do not affect your future relationship ok?
Old 13-12-2016, 08:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
two of my r/s with xiao san (at least one case I'm also a xiao san) also started with no expectation from both party but ended up all of us fall deep into it. Do expect the unexpected
Old 13-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
you are always welcome sis.!

having bad sex surely sucks.. I understand what you meant.. that is why guy like me is here to learn.. you seem to be very clear between emotion and transaction and here is a for you..

you sounded very positive and i hope your experiences do not affect your future relationship ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
two of my r/s with xiao san (at least one case I'm also a xiao san) also started with no expectation from both party but ended up all of us fall deep into it. Do expect the unexpected

Actually I say only la.. act like I totally got it under my control, but which relationship (even a transactional one) does not involve emotions?

This is why all the more I try my best to steer clear from giving too much of myself. Body also give liao, if I give my heart it's gonna be disaster for me. I burnt once before already.. the man I had an affair with for 2 years broke my heart. Even when we started as pure friends/buddies, in the end both of us couldn't control the emotions. After the trauma (lol) I decided to do this by getting paid (so that it's more clear cut) but apparently it's not working! Siao liao la.

That's why I try not to give drama to my SD. I just want to be good and listen to him.

But because of my happy-go-lucky character people find it easy to fall for me (not being thick skinned or what). The sad part is I have to be less "myself" so that guys won't like me so easily.... lol first world problems leh.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:44 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Actually I say only la.. act like I totally got it under my control, but which relationship (even a transactional one) does not involve emotions?

This is why all the more I try my best to steer clear from giving too much of myself. Body also give liao, if I give my heart it's gonna be disaster for me. I burnt once before already.. the man I had an affair with for 2 years broke my heart. Even when we started as pure friends/buddies, in the end both of us couldn't control the emotions. After the trauma (lol) I decided to do this by getting paid (so that it's more clear cut) but apparently it's not working! Siao liao la.

That's why I try not to give drama to my SD. I just want to be good and listen to him.

But because of my happy-go-lucky character people find it easy to fall for me (not being thick skinned or what). The sad part is I have to be less "myself" so that guys won't like me so easily.... lol first world problems leh.
Lol tgats what I mean. Once u realize, it is too deep alredi
Old 13-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
@Piper888, relationship be it paid or not paid, once emotion gets into between it becomes complicated.

Quote:
This is why all the more I try my best to steer clear from giving too much of myself. Body also give liao, if I give my heart it's gonna be disaster for me.
Body also give, therefore some how some emotion already in it so not only you need to control and steer clear of trouble, he also need to know his own situation, otherwise it's going to be difficult one day.
Quote:
After the trauma (lol) I decided to do this by getting paid (so that it's more clear cut) but apparently it's not working! Siao liao la.
This you need to be very careful, getting paid may create a situation that your SD feels that he owns you and especially if you are seeing others as well it will becomes a very complicated affair. Unless he knows what he is paid for otherwise you will landed up square one.
Quote:

Well you have to take care, make sure you don't go too deep into emotion, once you start to send nasty picture and call each other emotional terms, that's where trouble starts from. Trouble always starts from the way you communicate with each other.

Take Care
Old 14-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
@Korean, actually this 小三 relationship is a two way process. She is your 小三 and you actually also her 小三 because both of you created it this way in order not to emotionally being tie down too deeply.

However again even if money is not involve, can you accept she seeing another man when you are not around. Do you allow sharing ? Some 小三 or SB do have many several others around them be it at what level of friendship.

On the other hand for 小三 or SB how close a relationship you want, no doubt you may say "I want only a small amount of attention". Again every woman has her emotional need at time.

Unless both are very clear on what ground they are standing on then I guess the relationship can really last a distant further. Some people term it as close one eye.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:23 AM

For my 小三 case, I'm her 小三 too. I say so becoz she is married. Whereas for my 小四 case, two of her ex bf still wait for her when she was back to her country but according to her she alredi stated very clearly to both of them before she came to sg that past is past and there is zero possibiity for them to patch back again. If what she told me is true, then I'm not her 小三 then.

小三/四 not we intended to create this way as I was married at that time so they became my 小三/四 automatically, same for me became her 小三 for my 小三 as she is married, not that I want it to be lol

It is okay she see other male friend, even her ex when I'm not around as logn as they dont have the intimate relationship. Both of us are very clear to give some space to each other as logn as no sex is involed. She will tell me who she met up with, as she said it is better for me to know than later I find out and misunderstand. It is become very norm to me that almost every other day got male shows interested in her, even stranger passby. To me, a relationship is built on trust, and trust is based on some foundation. What we can do is to to make the foundation as solid as possible, and choose the right partner. of coz also, improve ourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@Korean, actually this 小三 relationship is a two way process. She is your 小三 and you actually also her 小三 because both of you created it this way in order not to emotionally being tie down too deeply.

However again even if money is not involve, can you accept she seeing another man when you are not around. Do you allow sharing ? Some 小三 or SB do have many several others around them be it at what level of friendship.

On the other hand for 小三 or SB how close a relationship you want, no doubt you may say "I want only a small amount of attention". Again every woman has her emotional need at time.

Unless both are very clear on what ground they are standing on then I guess the relationship can really last a distant further. Some people term it as close one eye.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

For me the lines were muddled up long time ago

As rational as I try to be,

all things go out the window when you go through a lot together be it pregnancy, death of a family, many sessions of break up and patch back, make up sex, breaking up and saying its the last time but you realise that you are too involved

So yes. its hard

And while recently the same opportunity comes up to have a Xiao San, Xiao Si, Xiao Wu, I decided that it would be too much time to invest and energy

better keep my friends close, flirt, smile, than to screw them and not have a friend left or redo what I did with my current Xiao San which was suppose to be just FBs.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbet View Post
Let me share a story of mine

any advise from bros out there that are caught in this situation like me?
Don't let such women mind-fuck you. Enjoy while it's sweet and learn to dump when the relationship turns sour. Don't let it become bitter. She understands this better than you do.

They're here to earn money for a better life, all yearn for some love and a fairy-tale ending but in reality they have very complicated lifestyle to comprehend. Don't get involved just be a passing client in their life.
Old 16-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Piper, you sound like a fun person to hang out with. Care for a no-frills dessert one day? How does a warm chocolate brownie & vanilla sound to you
Old 22-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
skulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone here knows of a nice hotel that caters to a couple just for the night? She feels uncomfortable with Hotel 81 and the like, so I was looking for nicer boutique hotels. Hope to hear from you all!
Old 29-12-2016, 01:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

situation with my fb

now complains I always want sex

we barely do it at all. Last time was 2 months ago

after 6 years, I think she cant be called a FB, because last few years, especially these 3 years, can count on 2 hands how many times we had sex

in fact his year maybe even on one hand.

started with wife being this way, was so frustrated so I looked for outsource.

Got a FB and now like GF instead and sex situation is same as wife

WTF.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1