The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I remeber when i was in secondary school - During school holidays, we (scout) have combined camp with the girl guides - 2 teachers Miss Song and Mrs Yong are the teacher in charge of girl guides. They stayed in one of the classroom (while the rest stayed in camping tents at the field)

On the last night (3rd night), when all are at the campfire - i sneaked into their room and searched for their panties and bra -

Miss Song (prob 30 yrs old) had her used panties in a ziplock bag - 2 pairs, 1 grey with printed flowers and 1 black with a ribbon on the front - all cotton type.. they were washed and all wet

Mrs Yong (prob 35-40 yrs old) had her used panties in a small pouch - 3 pairs, 2 black sorella and 1 light blue triumph - all cotton type. they were not wet and unwashed.

i took Miss Song grey pair with printed flowers and wrap on my rod (since it was wet) and took Mrs Yong light blue triumph to smell - and start jerking myself... i lay out the other wet panties from Miss Song on the table and jerk fast - since i was very young then, i came in a matter of 1 mins, shot the entire load onto Miss Song panties

after that i took one pair of Mrs Yong black Sorella with me and put the rest back, since Miss Song pantes were already wet, i left my cum on them without cleaning

then i hide the pair i took in a plastic bag and kept in one of the boys toilet (just in case they found out and search our bags) i went retrieve it next day when we all packed up to go home.
You so brave sia
Old 19-02-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
My school last time was still using squat toilets. The toilet doors don’t go all the way down to the floor so if you peek under the door when someone is peeing you can see either their butt or pussy depending which way they facing. There was once I had to go to the toilet and walked past the teachers toilet. I saw a syt chiobu teacher walk in earlier so I took my chance and squat down to take a look. Wah she was facing the front so I can see the pussy. She also used her fingers to spread the lips first before the gush of pee came out. That was the first time I saw an adult pussy and I unknowingly cum in my pants just from the sight. It’s an image that has stayed with me till now.
powerful lah bro
Old 05-03-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

come share

the prevent stuff done to teacher
Old 17-03-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Please share more stories
Old 18-03-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
morianeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
My school last time was still using squat toilets. The toilet doors don’t go all the way down to the floor so if you peek under the door when someone is peeing you can see either their butt or pussy depending which way they facing. There was once I had to go to the toilet and walked past the teachers toilet. I saw a syt chiobu teacher walk in earlier so I took my chance and squat down to take a look. Wah she was facing the front so I can see the pussy. She also used her fingers to spread the lips first before the gush of pee came out. That was the first time I saw an adult pussy and I unknowingly cum in my pants just from the sight. It’s an image that has stayed with me till now.
During school camp, I was about to do the same, followed the syt teacher to the toilet at night and when I was going to bend and peep, heard some sound and scared the shit out of me, quickly ran out
Old 21-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Old 12-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Please share more story
Old 13-04-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Banged my JC teacher behind the lecture theatre back door, couldn't be seen at night. Ok she was not the chio type with shapely bod, but she liked it hard and furious
Old 13-04-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Banged my JC teacher behind the lecture theatre back door, couldn't be seen at night. Ok she was not the chio type with shapely bod, but she liked it hard and furious
That’s what a real man would do. Flesh to flesh connection. Not sneaky things like cumming into drinks and taking upskirt shots.
Old 13-04-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
The most perverted thing done was i did not pass up my homework

The most perverted thing i done was scold 'lan jiao' when i was in primary 5. school HOD called parents and caned at home by parents.
Old 13-04-2022, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
dreamboiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
The most perverted thing i done was scold 'lan jiao' when i was in primary 5. school HOD called parents and caned at home by parents.
Wa so jia lat, like that kena caned. What happens if you scold 'cheebye'?
Old 14-04-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiz View Post
Wa so jia lat, like that kena caned. What happens if you scold 'cheebye'?
Scold cheebye hor seh liao. Sure kena sm by hod If the hod pretty enough can still smile while taking the punishment
Old 23-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

More stories please
Old 23-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

More story please, my school days like damn bored. No pretty teacher or relief teacher.
Old 23-04-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

a bit loss here.

pervert

or prevent

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
come share

the prevent stuff done to teacher
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1