The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

My bro stirred ……and I took off my towel and laid beside the dead drunk P

P was dead drunk. According to the gals, she doesn’t drink much, but today, she drank a lot. In fact the amount that she drank was even enough to ko a seasoned drinker like Z. So u can imagine how intoxicated P was.

I laid down beside her ….and flipped P to the side. As my hands touched her, my bro got even harder. With my heart pounding, I unzipped her dress. That’s what I love about these short one piece flair dresses…..easy access….and easy removal. I tot to myself as I slowly pulled down her zip, exposing her entire back to my view. I couldn’t help but caress her slim back sensually….as I slid my hands thru the back of her dress to touch her front. Her stomach was flat. Amazing for a mum of 2. Then I cupped her breast which was covered by her bra. All I felt was padding.

Lol. Not like Z’s melons.
I tot to myself.

Then I pulled out my hand and focused on what I set out to do …..
I unbuckled her bra and the slowly slid her dress and her bra off her shoulders…exposing her bony shoulders…..and off her hands. P was naked waist down from now….and it was alluring…turned me on even more.

I raised her body a little as I slid her dress down her waist, down her hips….and the. Together with her school gal white panty, I pulled everything slowly down her legs and then totally threw them on the floor….and there lie P…..totally drunk. Totally naked.

She had really small breasts. M was A cup. P’s probably just like M’s. Her small breasts ….and I noticed sth …..P’s nipples are pinkish….and they are slightly inverted.

I couldn’t take it anymore ….i laid down again beside her and started to kiss her neck and ear lobes as my hands started to help themselves to her exposed body…..all these while my heart was really pounding …..If P wake up, hong gan. If Z wake up, hong gan. But I didn’t care ….as much as I was nervous….the rest of my body didn’t react the same. All my body wanted was P….this young super slim pretty mum of 2…..maybe I give u the son that ur hubs wanted I tot to myself…..cb tots as I took complete advantage of P’s drunk state to caress her body with my fingers, my lips ….and my tongue……
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Should just put both of them on the same bed
Cannot lah. How to fuck on the same bed. Sure to wake up. Then hong gan max
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
ragpicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyragpicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story bro!!
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
FunPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for good share bro TS
Advert Space Available