The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
true that they like to talk to foreigner but not too sure can bring back and screw... w/o $ hee... maybe DepTrai can pass some tips and tricks??
Hi NotAGuruYet,

yes yes, totally agreed....await teaching from deptrai.

btw, was at 53 ba trieu, confirmed closed for "re-construction" (not renovation as the whole pls got bulldozed)..anyway, went across the road to minimart (think it is 66 ba trieu)..found they sell condom (finally, lack variety and more expensive, but what the hack)... it is on display - so no need for comms, enter the mart, turn left, shelves beside the cash counter. For bros. who r in need of helmet...

geco
Old 06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
sum local info... if u wanna find gals, go 2 sit on d sofas o d rms... but not d bar counter as dat means u only wanted a drink.... had a few more drinks n go back...
u can also get gals if u sit at the bar counter, just inform the waiters or mamasan. info from some gals is that some regulars who have a FAV gal or have booked a gal, alone & not planning to stay for long will sometimes prefer to sit at the bar counter. reach there, have a few drinks, settle the bill and off they go to their rooms with gals in toll. i've seen this quite a number of times.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05
reach there, have a few drinks, settle the bill and off they go to their rooms with gals in toll. i've seen this quite a number of times.
i know... dat is for those who r not interested to stay long one.. jz eager for a bonk only...

but i go there, no fav gal... so jz sit there n c... but after 2 rds, they jz still bothering u.....

i was talk-ing one of d waitress there... nbz... farking tall gal.. but came in w bare-back vietnam style top n a figure dat kills... nx x go back muz tar pao her back.. kekeke....
Old 06-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was talk-ing one of d waitress there... nbz... farking tall gal.. but came in w bare-back vietnam style top n a figure dat kills... nx x go back muz tar pao her back.. kekeke....
hahaha.. just get her number and arrange for a afternoon session. i was mesmerise by one of the singers there. manage to get her number, with some help from the waiters, but really no time to follow up and she can't speak much English.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hanoi

Quote:
manage to get her number, with some help from the waiters, but really no time to follow up and she can't speak much English.
well, nx x i'll do jz dat.. .thkz 4 d advice!!!
Old 09-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
well, nx x i'll do jz dat.. .thkz 4 d advice!!!
no prob bro. next time if u in Vietnam (any province), PM me as i'm stationed in Vietnam.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no prob bro. next time if u in Vietnam (any province), PM me as i'm stationed in Vietnam.
In hanoi i presume? Me living in Hanoi for coming three years...

Recently I did a 20yo girl in other province about 60km away for only VND100k! A cup, slim, not bad looking but do not know how to please a man. she just wait for me to 'service' her once we went in the very run down nha nghi (short time ok lah).

i got hard time 'standing' due to she lack of experience to service man and after some imagination, managed to get no.2 to 'stand' to finish the job... almost give up the act. ha...

one thing bad is that my manager says only 'members' are allow to ask for gers to come, usually no ger if stranger just pop in and ask.

my carparking security guard once told me even got VND50k ger but i yet to try. no reason to tell my wife that i have to go 30km away for a 'while'. hee...
Old 09-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
i'm supposed to be station in HCM but always will spend more time in Hanoi. i also heard from my staff about these cheaper thrills available but always can't find time & hard to find an excuse to tell my lady boss at home.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Dear Guru,

Wah, you scoring well on your own already! Graduated from Xoa Bop into low cost A cups...

Next you must try haiphong, its the land of happenings!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
sendme2011 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersendme2011 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersendme2011 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersendme2011 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all bro,

i will be in Hanoi for abt 10days (this coming weekend).
any lobang near Guoman hotel ??

thanks for advise....

cheers~!!!

Quote:

Recently I did a 20yo girl in other province about 60km away for only VND100k! A cup, slim, not bad looking but do not know how to please a man. she just wait for me to 'service' her once we went in the very run down nha nghi (short time ok lah).

i got hard time 'standing' due to she lack of experience to service man and after some imagination, managed to get no.2 to 'stand' to finish the job... almost give up the act. ha...

one thing bad is that my manager says only 'members' are allow to ask for gers to come, usually no ger if stranger just pop in and ask.

my carparking security guard once told me even got VND50k ger but i yet to try. no reason to tell my wife that i have to go 30km away for a 'while'. hee...
Old 10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Dear Guru,

Wah, you scoring well on your own already! Graduated from Xoa Bop into low cost A cups...

er... what is xoa bop?? sure cannot ask my wife... sure get death penalty i have no reason to go haiphong lah... if my wife go out of country again, definately i would! and i found a NEW place for shampoo shop!!! next place of detination... hee... just wait for opportunity to strike...

bro sponge05 living in hanoi and married a VNese?
Old 10-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
i found a NEW place for shampoo shop!!! next place of detination...

bro sponge05 living in hanoi and married a VNese?
err.. can say i divide my time quite equally between HCM & Hanoi, monthly will spend around 2 wks at each province. my wife-to-be staying in HCM at my apartment and don't join me on my travels to Hanoi. Will be bringing her back to s'pore end of this year to complete the formalities.

talking about shampoo shop, i always wanted to visit those in HCM but afraid kanna caught by wife or her friends/relatives. My only virgin trip to the shampoo shop was 2 yrs ago!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sponge05]...my wife-to-be staying in HCM ...QUOTE]

Welcome to VNese Wife club!! when you coming up here again? we go together! hee... or maybe deptrai lead us... ha...!
Old 10-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sof1800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
hi, when i was in HP a few years back it was not so happening (of course, i know few years is a long...long time ). wonder whether you will share how has HP developed into the land of happenings. thanks!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Sakura Message - Cat Linh

yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next to British Council > Mini Mart cum Lang Sch which located at Cat Linh Street. Full address dont know as didnt get any 'evident' back with me.

------------------------------
| HH | BC | MM & LS | Sakura |
------------------------------------
--> Cat Linh Street
<--

hope you guy can figure out draft map (5min walk from HH) and you wont miss as you will see a big sign board on the building (not on BC or HH but mini mart). this massage is joint-venture by jap and viet, newly open.

entry fee: VND60k incl free tea at the lounge (well written on menu & got aroma ma sa -> extra VND90k i think)

tips: as per deptrai says VND50k which incl roam & hj (up to u to signal the ger for special)

massage skill generally is better than in sg/jb and i mean real massage and not touchy touchy stuff.

maybe after massage you can go just outside the massage door, up the stairs and enjoy a mug of german beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet.

happy hunting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1