The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
dionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IACCH
I also heard about sailors who fish for stingray during out at sea and satisfy themselves by poking into the female stingray's cunt (heard it is soft and tender) and got one died from doing it. Guess what? There was a baby stingray inside and he got stung by the baby stingray when he was poking the mother. Dunno true story or not.
First time heard about stingray.

Anyone heard the urban legend (?!?!??) about fishermen who catch squids, aka sotong, and pluck out the head then cap themselves with it? Due to the nature of their anatomy, the sotong won't die immediately, meaning the body still got pulse reflexes. When cap is like fxxking a flexing cunt.

Some people like to eat soton egg (or the stuff in the body, coincidentally while and gelatinous)

A fishmonger friend told me buy sotong must buy those with the head still attached to the body type. Dun happy happy buy a headless sotong and think that you are damned lucky to get a headless sotong with alot of "egg"!!!.
Old 21-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt
i wonder why some people visit this forum, read this pervert thread, then zap me for being pervert...
haha...cos u invited all the pervert SBS here with all the pervert ideas and acts lor...

BTw...anyone try PCC and cum on the pad...? Does it reali absorbed the cum??

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 21-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusex
...Dun happy happy buy a headless sotong and think that you are damned lucky to get a headless sotong with alot of "egg"!!!.
Wah lao eh~ calamari surprise

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 21-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
billy_bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusex
First time heard about stingray.

Anyone heard the urban legend (?!?!??) about fishermen who catch squids, aka sotong, and pluck out the head then cap themselves with it? Due to the nature of their anatomy, the sotong won't die immediately, meaning the body still got pulse reflexes. When cap is like fxxking a flexing cunt.

Some people like to eat soton egg (or the stuff in the body, coincidentally while and gelatinous)

A fishmonger friend told me buy sotong must buy those with the head still attached to the body type. Dun happy happy buy a headless sotong and think that you are damned lucky to get a headless sotong with alot of "egg"!!!.

it's true... had a friend who was a sailor and that was what they used to do on long voyages.
Old 21-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cannot be lah. anyhow catch squid or fishes then pcc? dun want to live liao harh? got disease one leh. wait kanna new fish virus spreading everywhere.
i think even if i pervetic, at most i do them on person. ask me to do on animals? NO WAY!!!
Old 21-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 23
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i used to think i was perverted in some of my acts until i read the posts here.. .. it is confirmed, i am "normal" hahahaaha...

you guys win lah...
Old 21-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zenboyhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
Actually it's you and the Australian Govm'nt and several other developed countries. Consensual sex within the immediate family is not against the law as long as participants are above 18 yrs old.

Hi +++kon1,

I was wondering where u got this info? As far as I know, incest between direct relatives is illegal almost everywhere.
Old 21-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

when i was young last time used to pcc and collect my sperm in a film container (like some of the brudders use) or those eyeMO container. then on the bus purposely sit behind those chio chio ah lianz. when all the passanger behind drop liao, then i take out the container and slowly slowly drip on her hair.

then purposely stayed behind and see her reaction. realise girls like to touch their hair a lot. then when she touch her hair that time, she got a shock why so wet. and keep stroking her hair and smell her fingers why so smelly. the sight of her brushing thru her hair and smelling her fingers and that disgusted look on her face makes me damn high.

well.. also use the container for lots of other stuff.... but i think i said too much liaozzz
Old 21-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79
when i was young last time used to pcc and collect my sperm in a film container (like some of the brudders use) or those eyeMO container. then on the bus purposely sit behind those chio chio ah lianz. when all the passanger behind drop liao, then i take out the container and slowly slowly drip on her hair.

then purposely stayed behind and see her reaction. realise girls like to touch their hair a lot. then when she touch her hair that time, she got a shock why so wet. and keep stroking her hair and smell her fingers why so smelly. the sight of her brushing thru her hair and smelling her fingers and that disgusted look on her face makes me damn high.

well.. also use the container for lots of other stuff.... but i think i said too much liaozzz

My god u r really pervert
Old 21-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

interesting to read this thread.. pls carry on!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 22-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ass77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an interesting topic...

Bring back all the good old pcc days...

All right!!!!!!!
Old 22-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenboyhero
.....I was wondering where u got this info? As far as I know, incest between direct relatives is illegal almost everywhere.
Hmmm ... Is "incest" really illegal?

I mean, from my point of view, it is undoubtly morally and ethically wrong.

But is INCEST actually wrong under the eyes of the law to render such an act illegal?

I honestly doubt so. I believe that so long as its consenual (and normal) sex between 2 members of the opposite sex, and that both are of legal age - no crime has been committed.

Since when does the cops investigate the possible linkages between the fornicating couples' family tree?

Just my thoughts.

Cheers!
Old 22-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zenboyhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
Hmmm ... Is "incest" really illegal?.....
Hi Nismo,

Thanks for ur contribution. Yes, incest is illegal in most places around the world; here too. Take a look at the one of the sticky threads in the Adult Discussions about Sex forum on local laws against incest and the punishments. I have also heard of people getting prosecuted for consensual incest in the U.S., Malaysia etc.
Old 22-10-2005, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i begining to feel that i am a nerd by comparing with u guys
Old 22-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenboyhero
....Yes, incest is illegal in most places around the world; here too. Take a look at the one of the sticky threads in the Adult Discussions about Sex forum on local laws against incest and the punishments. I have also heard of people getting prosecuted for consensual incest in the U.S., Malaysia etc.
Thanks for enlightening me. Have always been under the impression that consensual (thou incest) sex is not legally wrong.

Damn! Think i should heed the advice of my primary school English teacher, and indulge in more reading!

Hmmm ... can't for the life of me recall any cases whereby siblings/son-mother/daughter-father/etc are charged in courts here in S'pore for incest.

Could anyone cite an example or two?

Many thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1