The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
By now i m half leaning on Mark.. and my mini skirt r wet my with cum. Bundle around my waist..but i dont care.

John:.. wow she is a hot one.. as he sucked hard on my nipples..

Mark: yes. She is my favourite. very submit.. and very horny.. lucky for us her husband dont know how to make her feel good.. haha

Aftet a few more minutes. I cum hard. And i kiss hard at Mark to muffled my moan.. then i just lie atill.. john has his fun..

John: ok.. bro. Now for your carwash.. on the house.. come again soon.. he walked back to his station to start the car wash.

Mark row up my window.. i start to rearrange my clothes but he slap my hands..

Mark: what u doing?.. we r not finish yet.. he reach over to lean bavk my seat to near sleeping position..

Me: uhh.. what u doing?.. i was confused.. maybe come too much..

Mark:. What u think?.. i m going to fuck u.. now raise up those legs.. as he remove his shorts . His cock r dripping of precum. Yummy.
Oh wow, bro TS Coolguy71 !!...more delicious action unfolding before our eyes !...poor Alice, naughty Mark !...faster leh, waiting wif a huge hardon for yr next instalment !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
iJiakMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next installment too
Old 16-05-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
HarryCane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJiakMai View Post
camping for next installment too
same here ....
Old 16-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

Me dun wan hijack ts thread. Camping here for more of his story. Will definitely start a new thread once i found time. In the meantime, enjoying ts story. Keep it upbri

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTioJiak69 View Post
what about the milf? describe more leh, maybe u can start a story too?
Old 16-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iNotStupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
Me dun wan hijack ts thread. Camping here for more of his story. Will definitely start a new thread once i found time. In the meantime, enjoying ts story. Keep it upbri
Will keep a lookout for your new thread
Old 17-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From previous:

Me: uhh.. what u doing?.. i was confused.. maybe come too much..

Mark:. What u think?.. i m going to fuck u.. now raise up those legs.. as he remove his shorts . His cock r dripping of precum. Yummy.

I was super horny now.. and Mark words fuck me in car wash really got me high.. What the hell .. if we want to do it.. i want to have fun too.. Mark will have a fuck of his day..

As soon as the soapy water began to hit the sides of the car I pounded on was on Mark . My hands pulling his shorts and boxers down to his knees. Mark was shocked by my aggressiveness.... Nect my mouth devouring his cock.. yummy... i was like a predator preparing my pery for meal... .Mark lowered his seat as i rub my bare pussy on his thighs. ..shit it is so wet n i can actually see the glistering of my juice ... Then i maneuvered his saliva wet cock wedged in my pussy as then Mark try to reach so me.. I slap his hand away... I am in charge...

Me :"Ohhhhhh, yes, ohhhhhhh!" I screamed rather loudly... as i slide his cock up and down my pussy..

I ignored the steering wheel in my lower back jusyt rode my lover faster. I know we didn't have much time. but i want to win this round.. Throwing my head back, feeling his cock gliding in and out of me as I ground my hips on his lap. The water and soap sloshing against the BMW sunroof, realizing my hips moved with the sound of the car washing water.

Me :"Ahhh, ahhhh, Mark. Faster, fuck me faster! Dont be a lazy bum.. fuvk me"

Mark :"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh. Here it comes now." Mark yelled over my moans and the washing noises outside.

We both came so hard.. our moan are deafening...

Then the light turned green, signaling us to put our car in drive as I flipped over my seat, and try to cover myself.. This time Mark didnt stop me...

Mark : "I think we are skipping the free vacuum today!" .. Haha.. he is a joker... and he is steering without his shorts on ... oh.. yeah..
Old 18-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My hp data plan has hit limit .. thus restrict my internet surfing. .sesorry bros..
Old 18-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
mongkokgaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My hp data plan has hit limit .. thus restrict my internet surfing. .sesorry bros..
Its ok, just remember to continue when u reach home
Old 18-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun worry bro...can switch to yr home wifi...or try locate a free WIfi hotspot to continue surfing internet FOC...just my 2 cents worth of tot...keep yr story cumming !

Old 19-05-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

from previous :

Mark : "I think we are skipping the free vacuum today!" .. Haha.. he is a joker... and he is steering without his shorts on ... oh.. yeah..

I was feeling light headed as i have come too many time in a hour... i closed my eyes trying to regulate my heartbeat to normal ... but in the attempt.. my pussy is still pulsing by the hard pounding as if Mark is still fucking me.. and every bump on the car cause my pussy lips to squeeze out the slimy juice.. mixture of cum n my love juice.. The worse of all my skirt is soaking wet.. How can i explain this when i make a wet spot on my husband car later.. oh shit..

Anyway Mark return to the carpark and drop me off.. not without poking his finger into my wet pussy again.. he got me into another high orgasm.. finally he kissed me deep.. i guess he want to hook me for next time.. I hope soon too.

I got out of the Mark car.. and Mark speed off.. I stood at the pacement to regather myself.. but i can smell myself in sweaty, raw sex.. i guess anyone will see i just get lay.. I need to clean myself a bit before my kids and husband notice..

I walked slowly into the stadium as i feel juice coming out of my pussy if i walk too fast.. At the gate, i can see my kids running around.. Good.. i got some time to refreshent myself.. i thought..

My kids are really eagle eyes.. they sppotted me and waved.. I waved back weakly as i walked toward the rest room.

I entered the wash room.. it is empty.. i can only hear the ceiling blowing.. and outside chattering.. good i got some peace now..

I bended over the sink to splash water on my face to wash the sweat off my face.. and washed my hands as my hands are covered with Mark cum drying.. I need to wash off all evidence..

As i bend over for the second wave of water.. i feel someone behind me..pressing me against the sink.. i was shocked..I straighten up to see who.. from the mirror reflection.. i see a young woman in sportwear behind me..
Old 19-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power la TS, each episode is like HK drama, keep us in suspense for next

thanks anyway
Old 20-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

As i bend over for the second wave of water.. i feel someone behind me..pressing me against the sink.. i was shocked..I straighten up to see who.. from the mirror reflection.. i see a young woman in sportwear behind me..

Me: what do u want?.. i asked as i wipe the water off my face..

She keep looking at the mirror.. i feel a shiver as i felt something about her .. not normal.

She didnt answer me.. as i waited for her reply.. out of the sudden she hugged me from behind by my upper arm trapping my arm to my body.. i was shocked this is public area..what the hell.. before i could scream . She has her hand covered my mouth and tilt my head back.. then i can feel hot breath on my neck. And she start to livk my neck.. my earlode. Oh.. this sudden attack got me unprepare. My body just react to the sensation. I moaned as my neck r my most senstive area uncover by clothes . My nipples are harden and i sure she can feel it as her arms r just on top of them. As she start to move her arms up n down teasing my nipples..then same time kissing my neck..i feel a pain on my neck. From the mirror. I can see she is trying to leave a lovebite. No ..no.. my husband will ask.. i try to struggled.. but this move her suck on my neck harder.. oh.. i m so turn.. my struggle slowly become holding her arms to hug my tigher.. she realise she got me. I feel her hold loise. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

She keep looking at the mirror.. i feel a shiver as i felt something about her .. not normal.

She didnt answer me.. as i waited for her reply.. out of the sudden she hugged me from behind by my upper arm trapping my arm to my body.. i was shocked this is public area..what the hell.. before i could scream .

... From the mirror. I can see she is trying to leave a lovebite. No ..no.. my husband will ask.. i try to struggled.. but this move her suck on my neck harder.. oh.. i m so turn.. my struggle slowly become holding her arms to hug my tigher.. she realise she got me. I feel her hold loise. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.
OMG !!..must be very frightening for poor Alice !! ...another lesbian on the prowl ??...This is so sexciting !..Wats going to happen next to poor Alice ??...TS, pls cum back wif more asap...Pls dun keep us in suspense for too long !

Last edited by Rickey; 21-05-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 21-05-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

Haha.. i know unbelieveable to be true.. but who cares..

Just more steamy the better right?.
Old 21-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Swimming coach
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1