The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
xxxfires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

Nice share sis. Keep the updates coming.
Old 15-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 6
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#10 The Lecherous Boss

By HIM:

Qissya’s IC sure looks funny… good job on her growing up…. Looks so innocent and tender when she was young though… Still has some of that innocence in her face now still. Oh, so this is her mixed race… No wonder she looks so unique….. The receptionist was friendly and processed the booking quickly.

“Here you go sir, enjoy your stay..” She returned my card and the key card to me, giving me an awkward smile.. I went back to the lobby to retrieve my prize, half expecting her to have second thoughts and disappeared… There she was! On the sofa, looking dazed, wonder what was on her mind? Sucking my big cock? Her dress was revealing about one third of her nice boobies! Can’t wait to pull it down and suck on them in light! I want to do so many things to her! Cum on her boobs! Cum inside her? Yes!

She saw me approaching and looked down… is she having second thoughts? I convinced her to share the night with me in a room as I can’t drive us back in my drunk state… my faked drunk state.

I’ve made a significant investment for this night! Having confirmed her reciprocation, especially how she let me finger her and even licked my nipple, in a conscious state!

I will not be cockblocked again like the last time!

I will convince her to let me penetrate her this time!

I helped her stand up, could see her red thong again.. Very confident she wants it too!

As we waited for the lift at the lobby, could see the receptionist looking at us. I turned her body to face me and we hugged, grabbed her ass..

In the lift after scanning the key card, I lifted her chin and locked lips with… her lips didn’t move much but she didn’t resist either! I could not resist either, cupped one breast and rubbed her nipple.

ok…. I know her weakness…

“This room cost me a bomb…. But only for you ok…” I looked into her eyes deep as I opened the door to show her the suite…. knowing she’s rich, I knew I couldn’t hold back with the money. She was not that surprised, I suppose her home looks like this..

“wow.. why waste money??” She muttered as we walked in, my hand still on her ass..guided her straight to the balcony to soak in the view. She stood there looking relaxed and taken away by the view. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, aiming my penis nicely along her ass crack line..I pulled her backwards to lean on to my body and smelled her hair…

“Let’s relax her tonight ok?”

She nodded her head..

“You’ve worked very hard and well.. let me reward you with a night full of pleasure to remember ok?” I whispered into her ear, she didn’t respond… I licked her ear and cupped her breasts…..

“Stay calm… don’t rush… I must make sure to fuck her tonight!” I reminded myself! Gently and trying my best to be romantic, I whispered sweet nothings into her ear, praising her looks, her personality, her work efficiency, while I attacked her weak spot.

She moaned and gripped on to my arm, not to stop my fingers but to hold on.. her head pressed backwards on my shoulder and neck. I moved one hand down and went under her skirt, started to tug on her thong to pleasure her pussy.. she didn’t react more, I pushed my finger in and fingered her wet pussy!!! Oh yes! She is ready!

With both hands, I raised her dress up, she was still panting from the pleasure.Gently, I pushed her forward to make her lean on the railing of the balcony. Pulled her thong downwards…

To m surprise……

Last edited by qissyalynne; 16-05-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 15-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
MichaelBusrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the surprise…
Old 15-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#10 The Lecherous Boss

Qissya shut her legs tight in reaction to the Lecherous boss’s move to remove her thong.. it took him by surprise as well! He was so sure that his prize was ready to be fully used. He felt a bit of upset, wanted to rage… he had done so much to woo her… why was she still resisting???

Qissya was rather nervous, shocked at her own reaction as well.. she even pulled her dress down to cover her butt.. she sensed her the Lecherous Boss’s discontent… this evening was about to turn ugly…. What would she rather do? Let him enjoy her body while she tried to enjoy the experience?

“Turn off the lights…” she mumbled… she felt his sense of relief, she mirrored that feeling too.. The lecherous boss felt an emotion rush into him again… She does want it ! He quickly went back into the room and turned off the lights, now their balcony blending in with the rest of the night. When he returned back to the balcony, he noticed a different in Qissya’s legs stance… they were spread slightly more!

He felt the urge to take her from behind and punish her so hard that she fills the bay with her moans!

“huh….” Qissya was surprised by the Lecherous Boss.. she looked down and saw his head… he had sat down, climbed in between her legs and leaned against he balcony glass on his back.. her held her butt and pulled her in, stretched his body up wards and pushed her thong aside…

“mmmmm…” she felt his tongue on her and then pushed into her vagina… she was very very surprised that he will start off with this! Oh no… was this going to become another experience like with the Wedding Benefactor???

She was enjoying so much, but It was a little frustrating because he was struggling…

“Oh…” he was surprised and delighted! Qissya had just pulled her thong down on her own! He helped her pull it down to her ankles when she lifted her legs one by one for him to remove it entirely. Even though her feet had some smell, her pussy was sweaty and smelled a little, he loved it ! He loved it!!

He continued to lick her for a long time until Qissya’s legs get weak…

‘No… he’s nothing like the wedding benefactor… she would be fucked thoroughly by now… the lecherous boss has great patience!’ She realised…. To some extent, she pitied him, his neck must be so sore by now!

“Are you ok?” She asked in between her moaning…

He nodded his head while he continued to lick for her… he seemed to be enjoying it so much….. he wanted to make sure that he faced no resistance when he tries to penetrate her for the very first time… he didn’t know she was ready for him either..

“hey…. mmmm…. Enough ok… mmmm…. Before your neck strains…..” She moaned out in concern… he felt so delighted again, ‘she cares about me??’ He lowered his neck, she was right. He was in a lot of ache.. Qissya moved over, panting, recovered herself from the mild orgasm she had… she felt so sticky down her inner thighs… was contemplating on getting a towel to wipe herself.. she was about to squat down to check on him as he was rubbing his neck to sooth his ache… however, he got up and held QIssya by her waist. He got behind her, and she immediately knew what he wanted… she felt him lift up her short dress, she didn’t resist and even spread her legs slightly wider, letting him know she was willing. She focused her attention on the nice view, feeling nervous about what to expect.. she heard him unzip and remove his pants. She was still curious what his penis looks like even though she has held it in her hands a few times before.. Qissya felt him get closer behind her, it was not a smooth process… wasn’t he a big flirt and pervert? He seemed to be having trouble trying to push his penis in…

then…..

“Mmmmmm!” She moaned out…… it was big… definitely big….. “ohhhhh….” And long too….

This actually feels…….. nice…..

Oh no……
shit…..

This was the closest to the Wedding Benefactor feeling she’s felt ever since…..

The Lecherous Boss held her by her waist and started to pummel his cock in and out slowly……. He’s good…. She liked it… Qissya wished that his hands were on her breasts as well, but he was focusing and doing a wonderful job at fucking her doggy style in a steadily increasing pace!

It was a very slow build up but qissyq definitely could feel it coming!

She could barely keep her leg up or her eyes open to take in the view, she rested her forehead on her hand on the balcony railing…. She was enjoy it so much! The piaking sounds was getting louder, she could barely control her moaning, but her fear of disturbing others kept her sane and considerate… she felt it coming already…..

She was cumming………… very slowly….. it was coming…….

“Oh ahhhhhhhhh….”

Last edited by qissyalynne; 16-05-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

#09 The Lecherous Boss

By HER:

‘huh… who is this…’ it was an SMS from an unknown number… sent some time ago around 11 pm last night..

“Hi are you Qissya?”

I wanted to find out who it was…. But I was too tired… and found it hard to concentrate as well…. I threw my phone away… it was almost sunrise already…. Many hours had passed since we checked into this nice corner room with the Lecherous Boss…. His stamina was not exactly impressive, but his effort to satisfy me was very persistent!!

It was kind of our third round! After he summed and shot on the balcony floor, we rested on the bed before I got up and headed to shower. He surprised me with a shoulder rub from the back before penetrating me from behind again.. but this time round he wasn’t as steady, he could not mutlti task with playing with my breasts and keeping his doggy style fucking consistent…. The doggystyle was not able to build the orgasm up again… my plan was to leave after the sex but he took me by surprise when he apologised……

Since when do guys even apologise for something like that???

How was he able to know as well???

His act made my motivation to get out as soon as possible disappear… not to mention, his nicely sized penis and steady skills…

The sex in the shower was a mess.. he turned me around and could not stop sucking on my breasts.. he was careless and messy, but there was some arousal.. when he could focus, his nipple licking was really good… good enough to get me to use my hand to masturbate him when we shared a room during the work trip…how time flies….

Was quite surprised by his strength, he could lift me up and f me against the wall… I wrapped my legs around him… every time he penetrates me with that thick penis of his, I cannot help but feel the huge pleasure.... He tried to bounce me on his waist, but it was very difficult… he could only manage a few times although they felt good… out of worry that we both fall, I told him to stop and he was glad that I did…

He was spent…

We retreated to the bed after he dried both of us with the towel, snuggled quickly under the blanket and fell asleep swiftly… it was so cold!

It was uncomfortable but I let him hug me as we slept.. its felt like a bf/husband feeling which I’ve not felt since the Nice Colleague…

The sleep felt good, I dozed off into deep sleep after such a physically and emotional evening and night..

Halfway through the night, I thought I was having a fantasy dream… it felt really nice and good…… slowly, I woke up… to my surprise, a familiar head was in between my legs….

The feeling….. the licking….. it felt different…. This time… as compared to the balcony…. It was a little wrong… a little spiteful at the balcony… and exciting as we were considered outdoors and it was such an unique experience…

But now…. It was tender…. It was a sweet feeling… he was very gentle and thorough with his licking.. he knew I was awake! And his efforts increased… he flicked my clitoris with his tongue! I moaned out so loud….. I moaned his name!!!!

He loved it!!! He licked even harder! he upped his licking skills… I pulled at the pillow and sheets… he pressed down on my inner thighs to stop me from clamping tight on his head… keeping my vagina wide open for him to enjoy licking…

I felt such a strong urge….. but I won’t……….. I will never reveal that side of myself to anyone!!! but…. wait… ohhhhhh…. ohhhhh….. “ARTHURRRR!!!!!”

I screamed out in ECSTASY!!

The Lecherous Boss’s hands were rubbing my nipples as he continued to lick me!!!

I kept fidgeting on the bed… really hope that he won’t just lick me the whole night… even though I enjoyed it so much……

I dozed in and out…. He licked for so long!

“Hey wake up….” I felt a nudge…..

“huh….” I was a little confused, then realised…. I think I had blacked out from a long build up orgasm from his licking!!!

I was so tired….

He was in between my legs, my legs were spread, he was kneeling, looking down at me….

I could feel his big penis on my labia… I lifted my head slightly to take a look at it again… it looks so thick…

I finally understood him….

He will only push it in when I am awake…. Either he is too scared of being accused of rape or he wants to enjoy the sexual intercourse thoroughly…

I looked back at his rather cute and unique looking face… he is eurasian after all…

I widened my legs and lifted my hips a little to signal to him… I want him inside me too…

“Qissya….. “

“Yes?”

“Tell me you want me to fuck you, Qissya…”
Old 15-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
InwardBound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story and hope to read more.
Old 16-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

#10 The Lecherous Boss

By HIM:

I want to hear her say it!

I want to hear her say it so bad!!!

Come on my Qissya…

I looked down at her….

She is BEAUTIFUL!

HER BREASTS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

She looked back at me… she looked tired… eyes about to shut, but she was horny I could tell, a bit restless from my licking, I was careful not to let he blast out another orgasm before I get to fuck her!

Will she say it??

Will she say it???

She lifted her hips a little and her legs widened… she wants it!!

but…..

I want to hear her say it…….

She looked back at me…..

“Qissya…. Tell me…. Tell me to fuck you….”

I masturbated my penis at her clitoris, rubbing her smooth smooth labia…

“Push in… push in….” She pleaded…

no…. I want to hear her say the words…..

But wait….

Shit I lost control….

OHHHHHH!!!! We both moaned out together…. I slid my penis into her wet pussy…. It was so wet… and still quite tight…

It was my first time entering her!

I kept my penis inside her and bent forward, my hands beside her shoulders placing my face on top of hers…. Our eyes locked….

Her hand grabbing me by my elbows…

I withdrew my cock slowly out from her wet pussy…. Watching her face squirm in ecstasy….. withdrew until the tip of my penis head…. We both breathed loudly and stared at each other … both our mouths agape.. looking at each other… she was anticipating…..

I wanted to make her beg for me to push in…

“ Ohhhh!!!”

We both moaned out again….

Oh shit I lost control….. AGAIN!!! I pushed in!! Simply could not resist the tender feeling of sliding in, the orgasmic feeing of watching her face squirm in pure sexual delight!

I made sure I pushed my entire penis INTO her!!! She looked at me and had the fuck me face… but I wanted her to say it…..

but…

I couldn’t resist ….

OH!

OH!

OH!

OH!

BOSS!! BOSS!!

Fuck!! I love it!!!! SHES CALLING ME THAT ON HER OWN!!

BOSS!! BOSSSS!! BOSSSS!! BOSS! BOSS! BOSS! BOSS! BOSS!

We locked lips and kissed madly and messily..

OHHHHH!!! YESS!!! YESSS BOSSSS!!!

I licked her nipples! Sucked on them hard!! balanced my body weight on one hand and pinched her other nipple, while painting steady thrusting of her wet pussy!! She grabbed my head tight like a wild slut…she loved it !! She loved it!!!

But shit…

shit….

I can’t keep up with this!!

I CANNOT LOOK AT HER FACE OR BREASTS!

By HER:

‘Huh….”

Why did he stop???

WHY DID HE STOP!!!!

DID HE CUM ALREADY???

DID HE CUM INSIDE ME?????

I DON’T CARE!! I JUST WANT HIM TO CONTINUE!!!

He turned my body around instead….

I let him….

Did not resist at all!

I took my phone from the side table to check the time…. There was a SMS….

Don’t care…. oh…. Feel his big penis inside me again….

Piak piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak... piak… piak...

It was not as high as before….

But I like this build up…. It was very steady…. I could not see his face…. Not that I wanted to badly… I don’t mind his face… I could imagine anyone I want… but there was no one I really want to imagine either…

I guess knowing that it’s boss is fine… especially after he apologised for not hitting my orgasm before he hit his on the balcony……

For once, Feel that he actually cares about my needs…

He reached forward and pulled on both my hands to ‘cuff’ me from behind, I was now on my face…

What is he doing… not sure if I like this treatment …

but….

OHHH!

The angle….

The angle is different!!

I felt like his dirty SLUT!! LIKE A SLUT!!!

WHILE I ENJOY BEING FUCKED BY MY BOSS!!

PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!

He fucked me harder and faster!

He pressed one hand on my ‘cuffed’ wrists, then…. He reached forward and pulled my hair, lifting my head….

PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!

BOSS BOSSS BOSSSS BOSSSS BOSSSS !!!

I felt my body shudder!
Old 17-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10315 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great share sis, looking forward to more piaks!!
Old 17-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

#7 The Photography Vendor

~ Back on the wedding night
~ Hotel Lobby

‘’Hey!…. QIssya?”

The bride turned… she kind of took a moment to recognise his voice as she was lost in thought…

“Congrats…” he greeted her as he made his way quickly towards the bride. He appears to have just gone to the restroom..

Qissya was not feeling that good about the nice gesture but took a moment to be polite and thanked him… She was in a hurry to get away from people but not in a hurry so much to get away from him.. He was after all, someone she always glad to see. They dated briefly back in secondary school.. nothing serious. Held hands during movies was the furthest they went.

He stuck out his hand at Qissya… she was in a bit of distraught…. He sensed her hesitation and became a little paranoid….. he felt her soft hand and felt something… was that arousal???? shit…. His heart rate increased… his enthusiasm increased too…

Qissya herself felt a little of the disgust and upset being removed.. a tiny little bit….

‘Was my guy’s service ok?’ he asked as he let go hesitantly of her hand..

‘Huh?’ Qissya was a little lost, thrown off.. she was not her usual self… he felt something was wrong too, and realise that her upset was very unlikely to be with him….

The lift door opened…

“Hey let me help you…” he offered… Qissya realised that she had forgotten about the ends of her wedding gown….. she also forgot to bid him some form of goodbye…..

She just wanted to quickly get out of sight….. she didn’t wait for him to step out of the lift and hit the ‘door close’ button..

‘Oh…. I follow you?” He asked…

‘Oh … sorry! I forgot…. Sorry sorry…’ she had already used the key card to hit the level…

‘It’s ok…. i don’t mind ah. At least got time to talk to you haha….” He joked…. But Qissya did not react much…..

‘Is everything ok? What happened?’ He asked nicely and cautiously….

Qissya looked back at him……

Then, he knew it… something was wrong….

There were tears in the bride’s eyes…

By HIM:

Aiyo why is she crying??? Can tell she Is trying to hold it in…. Shit la…… I am married….. I am married….

I did not know why I offer her a hug…. What’s wrong with me??

As friends?

This feeling I am feeling now… confirm not as friends lo..

The erection upon seeing her in that cheongsam earlier….. confirm not as friends lo….

The feeling when I held her hand…. The thoughts in my head…. Confirm not as friends lo…..

The thoughts in my head now…

Ahhh fuck…..

What’s wrong with me??

Lift door opened, without her asking, I helped her with the back end of her wedding gown… she seemed to be in a hurry, and was not really sure where her room was…

Followed her into the room…

Wow!

She must have married well… Judging by the family photo shoot this morning at her in law house, could tell..

“Can you help me?” She asked…

Oh fuck…. The thoughts in my head are now running so wild!!!
Old 19-05-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Great share sis, looking forward to more piaks!!
Bro, up you 12 points as a return of favour. Thanks!
Old 19-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
manickambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really sexy and lovely story. Please share more updates.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

~ Countdown to wedding: 6 months
~ Facebook messenger

By HER:

Phone beep

‘You have a new friend request from J…..’

oh…. It’s him! goodness.. have not thought of him since….. almost ten years ago?

‘Accepted the request’

A few minutes later…

J: Hey long time no see!

Q: yup. Almost ten years!

Q: how are you?

Went to his profile to take a look…. oh… he’s married already… wow he’s doing well… his own business… ‘J’s studios’ (real name of business changed)

J: hey congrats!!! When’s the big day?

Oh, he was checking out my profile too…

Q: [Date].. thank you…

Q: congrats to you too! Your baby looks so cute!!!

Q: and wow! Own business ah! You followed your dream!

J: no la. slave to own business also. Don’t make much. This line hard to maintain. Bad months really bad…

Q: oh. But at least you don’t have to deal with unreasonable bosses like me.. h

J: nvm la. you can be tai tai. Quit la…

Q: haha that’s that’s the dream one day!

Continued to chat… asked to see more pics of his baby…..

Q: btw, I’m not happy with my current photographer..

J: fire him la. I get my guy to do for you. FOC.

Q: no la siao! must pay! Ok sure!

Q: so siao! You pop out like angel! I was contemplating about changing!

J: haha no angel la…

Continued to chat a lot until dinner time.

Did not see him in person during the photoshoots. He did not initiate and meet up as well…

Was getting the vibe that he was avoiding meeting me in person…

~ present day
~ hotel suite

‘Help me find my luggage? I want to change out of this!’ the flustered bride asked…

’Should be in the room?’ the Photography Vendor suggested. ‘I go in and check?’

‘Ok sure… ‘…..the bride answered without thinking… ‘ oh wait…’

He had already rushed into the room, he was so eager to help her!

She quickly got up and made her way into the room..

“Hey found your luggage… you have the cheongsam on your bed though…” he asked as the bride walked into the room… the bed was neat, to her surprised. Someone had come in to clean up! Her worry was eased. All traces of the Wedding Benefactor were gone..

‘So how? ‘ he asked, waking the bride out of her daze…

‘Huh?’

‘ I open your luggage to get something for you to change into?’

The bride thought for awhile….’

‘Oh wait… nvm.. this one can….’ She pointed at the cheongsam, realising that the envelope of cash or any other questionable things might be in her luggage.

He picked it up gently for her… she was hoping…. But no… he noticed it too…. It was too obvious… and there was a smell emitting which was stronger than before…

The bride tried remove the wedding gown but could not reach her back..

‘Let me help you?’ He asked and walked towards her….

The bride nodded and turned her back to him, felt the zip go down.

By HIM:

She pushed her hair up and let me unzip her back…. I took my time…. Can’t believe myself to be in this situation . Yes nothing sexual but still quite song man…

‘Can pass me the cheongsam?’ I was just about to step out of the room to let her change…

‘Ok sure..’ walked past her and got the cheongsam which I already placed near her…

She has not pull her gown down yet, I was also puzzled as to how she wants me to help her…. She was not looking at me, but on the striped patterned carpet floor… I looked at her face, her make up was still really good, but a little off… did she cry? I made a guess, and moved behind her….

True enough, her gown came dropping down…. Revealing her beige thong… wow… she was braless…. When she bent downwards to step out of the wedding gown….

Shit la…

What’s wrong with me!!!!

I tilted a little to my left to peek… could see her side boob…. Fuck they are big!

She was a bit flustered… turned a bit to check where the cheongsam and I were, I quickly pretended to be looking out of the window and the remarkable view… I could see the top of her ass crack… fuck…. i think I am leaking some pre cum liao…. She raised her arm and I quickly helped her put on the cheongsam….

I really can’t…

I really can’t…

Fuck!!

I FELT LIKE PUSHING HER FORWARD AND PULLING DOWN HER THONG AND RAPE HER FROM BEHIND!!!
Old 19-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
anumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written sis, please keep going
Old 24-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

~ Wedding night
~hotel suite

By HER:

What was I thinking, I changed in front of him! So blur!! The cheongsam covered my face.. I felt so naked and exposed… he can see my naked breasts for the first time without even me knowing!

I felt him help me tug the cheongsam down as he saw that I was struggling. It was tight even though I was without a bra… his hand grazed my breasts a little… brushed my nipple a bit too! He stood closer behind me to help…. I felt something hard…..

shit…

I felt a bit excited…

What’s wrong with me???

“Thank you so much…”

“Is everything ok? “ he asked and put a hand on my shoulder to try and reassure me…

“Can we get out of here?”

“Ok sure. Where you want to go?”

“I don’t know.. can help me? Just get me out of here. I really can’t think…”

“Ok ok… erm… I don’t think we should leave the hotel..”

“Why? I want to get out of here…” I muttered out in desperation, wanting to get away from the useless hubby and the Wedding Benefactor!

“If we head to the lobby, there’s a chance may bump into one of your guests!”

He was right… after I was done cleaning up in the toilet, he stared at the rather moist area around my chest area…

“I know where to bring you.. let’s go.. where’s the key card..”

~ hotel lounge, high level.

We ordered some complimentary drinks… we sat at the deepest part of the lounge, it was slightly crowded but we had some sort of privacy. He sat opposite me at first, but as I revealed more about what had happened……. Not the exact details… I hid some parts…. Most of it…. He probably thought that I was still a virgin…. He came and sat beside me. I leaned on him.. it felt nice, assuring.. his hand was over my shoulder. but it was not roaming or showing any signs of taking advantage of me… he was indeed a true friend…

I was so relaxed with him, even leaned on his shoulder… he smelled my hair, but nothing more…. He also brought me to another level where we could stand and watch the magnificent view. He wanted to take my mind off and kill time as well…. He was still under the impression that the Wedding Benefactor will be waiting in the suite to take my virginity.. we got a spot at the corner by the balcony, there were many people going by… he did something that caught me off surprised, gently turning me to face the scenery.. he locked me in a tight embrace from behind before I could react in my drunk state…

‘Look… don’t think.. just look and enjoy this view…’ I felt him behind me, felt his comfortable embrace from behind. He was quick with his arms, wrapping in front of me, around me, his head beside me, whispering into my ear…

It felt good.

It felt like I was not alone…

It felt like a really long time ago… so familiar… when we used to do this at….

The end of his palm was pressed on my nipple. I am sure he could feel it. His other palm feeling the corner end of my other breasts. I hung my hands on his arms and pressed his arms on my chest, feeling his erected on my bum.. we were like a married couple, soaking in the views… relaxing, both slightly drunk….

It was getting late. Maybe past 11pm..

The sweet guy even went back to the suite to check before coming back up to get me. During the lift ride down, I hugged him and he rested my head on his chest. His hand on my back, low on my waist, smelling my hair with deep sniffs…

He led me back to the suite like he owned it… it was empty, should not have been a surprised. The wedding Benefactor already had his way with me. The useless husband probably still didn’t know about this suite…..

“Can you help lock the door?”

‘Oh sure…’

I waited for him to bolt the locks… he turned around.. ‘you better get some sleep…’

‘Can you carry me in?’

‘Oh, ok sure…’

‘Oh..!”

He lifted me up… I hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheek. His face blushed more…. As he walked us closer to the bedroom… ‘ aiyo.. we like newly wed couple like that leh… haha’

We both laughed and giggled…

“Put you down or throw on bed?”

“You decide la hubby…”

We both giggled… he slowly and gently tried to put me down to sit on the bed. I couldn’t resist, hugged him and planted my lips on his.,,, to my surprise, he kissed back… we locked lips.. he was just bent forward but I hugged across his neck and I pulled on him to get myself to stand. He stood upright as well, we wrapped our arms behind each other and kissed madly and messily. Started to french, grabbing at each other… I started to unbutton his shirt… he moaned as I licked his nipple. He did not waste a second and quickly cupped both my breasts… he was looking down at me as I unbuttoned down his shirt and kiss him downwards.. he let go of my breasts and let me bend lower to kiss him down… unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers….

“Seeing hubby’s private for the first time…..” I looked up at him as I slowly pulled his trousers down…. Then his black briefs down…….

Last edited by qissyalynne; 25-05-2020 at 02:04 AM.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
yunchi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much for sharing juicy stories.
Support your thread sis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1