The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 16
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My Cousin Abby

James has a naughty cousin that is an absolute bitch. One day, while he was snooping around in her room during Chinese New Year, he could not resist snitching one of her underwear. As if stealing was not bad enough, James decides to crossdress with Abby’s worn undies. To make things worse, he was caught with his pants down literally.

Just when he thought his world is going to come crashing down, Abby decided to make him an offer he cannot resist.

I’ve always envied my cousin Abby. Compared to her, i seemed to have drawn the shorter stick in life. She’s intelligent, talented and pretty. She attend one of the best schools in the country while i am barely scraping through a neighbourhood school which pretty much takes in rejects from other neighbourhood schools.

Oh please, don’t give me the every school is a good school narrative, we all know that is not true. My school has a police vehicle permanently parked at the housing estate next door and every single provision shop beside the school has been booked for selling cigarettes to underage smokers. Gang slogans are scrawled in the toilets and we have three discipline master, all of whom are former retired military RSM.

Everyday, the school is a hair’s breath away from a full blown riot. Sometimes i suspect my school is so crowded only because Boys home don’t have the capacity to take us all in.

If i were to be compared to Abby, it’s literally heaven and earth. I get single digit grades, while she gets full marks most of the time. I never once cried when i get my results but Abby once cried because she scored 95 out of 100.

My mother was sharing the story with me and it was a truly ‘what the fuck’ moment for me.

There is something about Abby that the adults are not aware of. She is an absolute bitch to me. I’ll give you an example.

Once, i was at her place for dinner and she invited me into her room to check out her new phone.

Abby : Look…

James: Wow, an Iphone.

Abby : But it’s not the latest series…

And to my horror, she threw it onto the floor, cracking the screen and sending splinters of hard plastic all over her bedroom.

I was frozen in shock as i stared at Abby who started to cry. The adults came running and she told them i threw her phone on the ground.

My father dragged me out of the room and gave me scolding i will never forget. My Uncle and Auntie are very nice folks, they just brushed the matter aside. To the both of them who are successful business owners, getting another phone is just like getting another eraser from the bookshop to them. It’s no big deal.

However, my parents were so upset at my behavior that they cut my allowance, they want me to save up and pay back Abby for the damage to her phone.

I knew no matter how i try to explain, it would not matter. Everyone will only believe the girl from Raffles Grand secondary (RGS), no one gives a shit about the boy from Circuit Central Boys (CCB).

Abby had the cheek to tell me that she was just angry that instead of the latest iphone, her parents had given her one from the previous release.

She’s spoilt rotten in my opinion but the adults don’t see it that way. She is always the princess, the darling in everyone’s eyes. It took me almost two years just to save and pay Abby back the amount. An amount she didn’t even care about.

She makes fun of my grades, my looks, my height, basically, i’m like her punching bag.

Despite Abby being such a bitch to me most of the time, i find myself being attracted to her in a manner i cannot describe. Perhaps i come from a all boys school and have limited contact with girls my age.

When i go to Abby’s place, i find myself wandering into her room just to see her things. I will open her wardrobe to look at her clothes. I watched her training bras and cartoon panty transform into proper bras and undies fit for a woman.

I never stole anything, i just want to look at them. I wanted to touch them but i was too afraid to so anything stupid.

It was always a quick peek, and i will have that image imprinted in my head for days after that. I will picture her drawer filled with neatly folded undies and bras arranged by their respective colours.

I would feel a strange arousal in my pants as weird thoughts flooded into my head.

Then something happened during a Chinese New year gathering.

The family is all gathered at Abby’s place for dinner. After the meal, everyone crowd around the table on the ground floor for a bit of friendly blackjacks. The TV in the living room were showing countdown programs and i wanted to watch something else. My auntie told me to head up to the family area on level two, there is another TV there where i can watch the movies showing on another channel.

I made myself comfortable but 15 minutes in, i felt a strange yet excited stir in my stomach. My eyes looked beyond the family area towards Abby’s room. She has gone over to a friend’s place down the road after dinner for a chat. I felt this sudden strong urge to go into her room again.

Ever since i turned 16, i could feel the temptation to enter Abby’s room increase by leaps and bounds. We are of the same age, but she is taller. Abby is already 1.6m tall while i’m still a scrawny 1.5m for a guy.

Her body has developed into a sexy hourglass shape, her legs so long and slim. She must have been eating the right food because she’s not too skinny or fat, just perfect in my eyes. I have this strong urge to touch her soft skin, run my hands through her hair, kiss those lips that could part so easily to let out that sweet laughter, or in my case, her verbal abuse.

Abby’s breast is a full C cup by my estimate. Her breasts and ample hips give her an aura of confidence and strength. Whenever she wears a tight fitting dress or a top, it accentuates her voluptuous curves that makes me forget everything else. Sometimes, i had to constantly remind myself to look away from her body during gatherings.

I could feel Abby’s open door beckoning me forward to take a look. Just a quick look to satisfy this strange desire in my body.

The fear is real, usually when i did it, the house is not so crowded. To do it during Chinese new year gathering when someone could easily pop by takes balls of steel for a 16 year old

I took a peek to be sure all the adults are still engrossed in their game on level one before making my way towards Abby’s room.

I froze at the edge of Abby’s room, and i could feel my heart racing. To me, Abby’s room is like a treasure trove full of secrets. I was so tempted to open every drawer, every wardrobe and flip through all her diaries.

There is so much i want to so but i was frozen by fear. If i get caught, it’s going to be impossible to explain myself.

At that moment, i asked myself a simple question. If i give up on that opportunity, when will i ever get the chance again to explore my cousin’s room.

Looking down at her laundry basket by the entrance, i felt my heart skip a beat as my fingers dug into the door frame.

Memories of how she bullied me came flooding into my head and i was overwhelmed with this urge to get even. I don’t know how, i just know i need to do this.

I must.

I took a deep breath, and crossed the threshold from the corridor into Abby’s room.

………………………….

The lights to her room are on, her laptop is streaming some music and her lava lamp cast strange shadows on the walls by her bed.

The shades of white and light brown seemed to scream luxury, the carpets were soft and fluffy. It smells like a posh hotel lobby, the kind purely out of my reach. I can tell that no expense was spared when it comes to furnishing and decoration in this room.

Abby’s bed is queen size,the sheets are all pristine white and i can almost feel the luxurious fabric against my fingers if i had dared to touch them. On her bedside table sits a pair of black oxygen speakers that gives off an air of sophistication even with its simple design.

My mind drifted to my tiny bed with its childish duvet and pillows, and a wave of shame washed over me like the waves on a beach.

The walls are adorned with of picture frames and posters ranging from Kpop stars, cute cartoon characters to travel pictures from around the world and an oil painting portrait that she painted fof herself as birthday present last year.

I turned and look at her wardrobe and i could feel butterflies in my stomach. There is a whole wardrobe of clothings and lingerie for me to discover but yet i find my attention drawn to her laundry basket.

The sudden erection took me by surprise as i peered into the rattan basket lined with thick rough fabric.

The clothes she put on that morning were in the pile of laundry, tangled up together. Her underwear and school shorts were intertwined, obviously taken off in unison when she came home after half a day in class.

I was so tempted to reach in for them when my attention was drawn toward the pastel pink cheongsum hanging by her wardrobe.

The delicate flowers of pastel pink, snowy white, and pale yellow seemed to whisper at me to touch them. It made me wish the next day will come faster as long as i get to see Abby wearing that cheongsum.

I could almost imagine how she looks when paired with a pair of seductive high heels.

The more i thought about it, the harder my erection became. Between the cheongsum and the laundry, i chose the latter. I felt as if i had lost control of my body as i lowered myself towards the laundry basket.

I untangled Abby’s worn undies and did something i never expect myself to do.

No, i’m not going to sniff it or lick it.

I want to wear it.

I can’t explain my absurd intentions. I don’t know why would i even consider doing something like this but i knew i need to do it.

I need to feel ‘close’ to Abby and the only way i can do it was to wear her panty.

I glanced quickly down the empty hallway and then proceeded to strip down, removing my shorts and underwear with one motion. After that, I put each foot through the leg openings of Abby’s panties. As I tugged them up my hairy legs, I experienced a peculiar pleasure as I crossdressed for the first time ever.

James : arnghhh…

The snug fit of Abby’s panty against my privates felt so good, I thought I was going to faint. It’s tight of course, it’s not designed for my body’s anatomy but given that i’m also rather small size for a guy, the panty was a snug fit.

The soft cotton pressed my erection against my pelvic area, squishing my already small, inadequate tool.

I could feel my heart thumping with each breath that I took and it sent adrenaline coursing through me.

It made me feel excited and aroused but also scared at the same time. I was about to reach into the basket for more goodies when i froze.

Suddenly, i heard Abby’s voice and then the sound of footsteps thumping up to level two. I panicked.

I quickly pulled on my pants and kept my own underwear in my pocket. It was too late for me to head back to the family area, Abby was already at the corridor staring at me.

She looked at me and my body language immediately betrayed my thoughts. Abby knew i did something.

Abby : Why are you inside my room?

James : Nothing… i…

Abby : You what?

She walked into her room and looked around her table, checking her belongings to see if anything is missing.

James: Nothing, i heard music …so i came to see what is playing…

I lied and Abby could tell i was lying. I could see it in her eyes.

Her eyes continued looking around and she could sense my nervousness. My heart was thumping so fast i thought i will get a heart attack.

Then her eyes went to her laundry basket and i knew i’m fucked.

Read more here
Old 16-08-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My drunk tuition teacher

Doing what i really wanted to do to my tuition teacher.
Good grades should be rewarded isn’t it ?
Drunk tuition teachers are what dreams are made of.

I barely had a strand of pubic hair on my dick when I first saw Lydia when I was in secondary school. I was a late bloomer and coming to terms with what is happening to my body. I remembered it was just after my 16th birthday in January when Lydia was brought in to tutor me for secondary 4.

It’s the ‘o’ levels and there’s nothing more worrying than a child doing badly for his exams in Singapore, for parents that is.

I was hitting the peak of my puberty years when I knew Lydia.

That was when I started getting all these weird reactions in my body whenever I see her.

Lydia is 3 years older than me and the effect of her well developed body is like putting sugar outside the entrance of an ant’s nest.

I could get a hard erection whenever Lydia walks into my house.

We have our lessons in the living room. There’s a large study table just by the piano we would always sit.

Initially I called Lydia ‘teacher’ , but after a while, she suggested I call her by her name instead.

3 years isn’t that much an age gap.

Lydia smells so good that I wondered if all girls smell as nice as her.

I came from an all boys school, I hardly have any female friends. So you can imagine the excitement i have whenever it’s time for my tuition with Lydia.

It’s like spending an hour or 2 with a close girl friend or sort. Except that she is being paid.

The first few months, my parents were always around at home. My grades improved greatly after Lydia came into the picture and it wasn’t long before she gained their trust to look after me like I’m her little brother.

My parents would go run their errands while the class is going on, leaving me alone in the house with Lydia.

I’m a growing boy.

The things that go through my mind, is the same thing that went through yours when you were my age.

When I looked at how firm Lydia’s breast were, I wanted to touch them. I want to squeeze them.

When I saw how smooth and thin her bra straps were, I wanted to snap them against her fair skin to hear that sickening ‘ piak’ sound.

Everytime Lydia crossed her legs , I wished I could smell them, or put my dick in between her thighs so when she put her legs together, it would squeeze my small dick together.

Sick thoughts like this constantly filled my head.

There was once Lydia came with a sweater because it was raining outside. She was a little drench. While she was drying herself up in the bathroom, I picked up her sweater and started smelling it.

My cock got so hard that It took a while for the erection to die down.

3 months before my ‘o’ levels, I found myself drinking from the same cup Lydia used during the tuition. I would smell and lick the part she put her mouth to.

I would also sit on the same chair she did, trying to imagine myself feeling the warmth from her body.

I did really well for my ‘o’ levels thanks to Lydia and my parents were over the moon. Motivation to see Lydia played a big part in my grades.

I was eager to go to a Junior college and have Lydia continue as my tuition teacher.

Then something happened.

About half a year into my year one in JC, Lydia turned up for one of our Saturday lesson drunk.

It was a 8am lesson.

I was already up and ready by 7.30am

That was when I saw Lydia staggering towards the gate.

She could hardly walk straight.

James : Lydia…. Are you ok ??

Lydia : morning James… morning….. morning…. Hahah…

When I opened the door for Lydia, I could smell the stench of alcohol from her body and her breathe.

She must have partied through the night and came straight to my place.

James : Are you ok ?? Lydia… ?

Lydia : I’m ok… I’m ok…. I’m early right…. It’s not 8am yet….

James : No… you’re early…. You better sit down….

Lydia staggered into the house with her shoe on and I quickly went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

When I came back, I saw Lydia slumped on the sofa in a weird position.

James : Lydia…. Lydia… are you ok ?? hey….

I tapped her several times and she’s totally out cold.

I could hear her snore a little too.

I was about to call my parents when something inside me snapped.

My heart started beating faster.

My throat felt dry.

Looking at Lydia’s body, my own started moving.

I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it. I cant control myself.

I put my hands gently around Lydia’s bottom. She did not move.

I held my breath and I touched her breast, something I really wanted to do for so long.

She did not react either.

Lydia suddenly stirred and I quickly backed away.

I thought she was going to wake up but no, she readjusted her body, and fell back down the sofa.

I looked at the clock.

It’s 7.45am.

My parents will usually come back around 10.30am.

That gives me lightly more than 2 hours if I include some buffer.

I was shaking by then as I kept feasting my eyes on Lydia’s body.

Looking at her legs, her bottom and her exposed midriff, I highly doubt I can last more than 5 minutes.

Read more here
Old 18-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster (A)

Training grounds

I love durians.

I just never expect my love for the fruit would lead me to witness something so sick and bizarre that I still have trouble believing my own eyes.

That people actually do things like that to each other.

All in the name of love, or is it fun ?

Durians.

King of the fruits as they call it.

The pungent aroma is an acquired taste.

You either love it or you hate it.

There are many variety of durians and some of the best ones are the ones that are free.

Yes.

Not many people know about this but right here on this very island, there are clusters of matured durian trees.

How can such a congested city have durian trees you ask, everywhere you turn is a block of flats, or a mega shopping mall, if there really are free durians, you can be sure there will be a long queue of people camping below the tree.

Well, there isn’t because the land which the trees are sitting on, are actually military training grounds.

Trespassing is going to get you arrested, charged, or if you are unlucky, probably shot if the military is conducting a live fire exercise.

Maybe you would get rolled over by tank. I don’t know.

Anything is possible.

With prominent signs warning the public to keep out of the training grounds, the area is usually deserted.

Now, this is where I come in.

You see, I work for a department in the military that manages the contractors who prepares and clean up the training area.

I have a detailed schedule of when troops will be conducting their training.

Which meant, I know exactly when those grounds would be empty.

You can pretty much guess where I’m going with this.

Yes, I’m going to fucking load up on free durians, rambutans and wild grown bananas.

What better way to spend your weekend ?

Needless to say, I know my job would be at stake if I get caught so everything has to be hush hush.

I told no one, not even my parents.

I just took a large gunny sack and rode my scooter to the training ground.

Of course I need to avoid the main roads, there are the occasional security patrols even on weekends but I know the area near Nanyang Technological University like the back of my hand.

I went to school there.

Now I approached the area using a back road. There’s a bit of a climb through a steep slope but after that, it’s pretty much downslope in secondary jungle.

I was introduced to the place by a semi-retired warrant officer attached to my team and I’ve never stopped visiting that site since.

This is my 4th year entering the site and I did not expect any surprises.

I’m usually in and out within 3 hours with my loot.

I parked my bike by the side of the quiet road and made the rest of my way in on foot.

I was about to reach one of my favourite durian tree when I saw some commotion about 20m away at a clearing ahead.

I immediately froze and stopped moving.

Fuck, if I get caught by some ranger or security staff, I’m going to get fucked real good by my boss for trespassing on training grounds.

Then I heard the giggle.

The giggle of a girl.

Then I head the man’s voice. He was laughing.

Curiosity got the better of me and I moved closer to take a better look.

When I saw the face of a colleague of mine, Bella, I almost wanted to turn and bolt.

Bella is a manager in the finance department that I work with quite often. She’s quite stern at work and know to have that stuck up resting bitch face when she is not smiling.

If she sees me here, things won’t bolt well for me.

I heard her giggle and laugh again and I could hear the man talking once again.

She shouldn’t be here. Neither should i.

I could see durians scattered all over the floor, they’re obviously not here for the fruits, so why are they here ?

The voice of that man sounded a little familiar as well.

Their backs were facing me and I quietly found another vantage point to continue observing them.

When I saw the man, I almost wanted to scream.

That fucker is a colleague of mine. Raj.

Raj is a married man and I attended his wedding barely 6 months ago.

What the fuck is he doing here with Bella ?

I moved closer another few steps, grateful for the dull green top I was wearing.

That would provide a bit of cover for me.

I could see Bella clearly in her red top and white shorts.

She was behaving intimately with Raj.

They were taking photos and giggling as their hands appeared to be touchy beyond simple flirting.

What the fuck were they thinking man.

I suddenly remembered that I subscribed to Bella’s Instagram feed before.

I quickly opened it up and true enough, she had just updated some of her story barely an hour ago wearing the same set of clothes.

The same red top. She was alone in the picture but it came with the caption “ spending the day with him “

They’re fucking having an affair right under everybody’s noses.

I held back a chuckle as I thought about the kind of gossip this would spark off.

I checked to make sure my phone is put to silent.

Of course I’m going to fucking take some photos.

This is good stuff man.

Raj and Bella started walking away from the clearing towards a small road.

They should be doing that. That road leads to a training shed that the army uses pretty often.

I left my gunny sack by the durian tree and followed them.

I found a nice spot which gave me a good view of Raj and Bella at the training shed.

Ok. The moment they start kissing and touching each other, I’m going to get the camera rolling.

I was trying to stifle a giggle.

I held my phone and got ready as I observe them with a smile.

Then my smile slowly disappeared.

It gave way to a series of question marks.

5 minutes later, my jaws were slightly apart and the only thing I could say was ; “ what the fuck …”

I watched absolutely dumbfounded as Raj removed Bella’s top and shorts, leaving her in only her bra and her panty.

Then he made her bend over a long wooden bench before tying her wrist to the base of the bench support.

She’s going to get fucked bad by the mosquitoes man. Perhaps more so than she is going to get doggied by Raj.

Raj tied each of her ankles to the stump of the support of the bench on the next row, effectively spreading her open for his entry from the rear.

Well, everyone has their kinks.

Who am I to judge ?

Then Raj did something that almost made me drop my phone.

He walked away.

He fucking walked away.

I don’t believe this.

I could see him walking away.

10m

20m

30m

50m.

Down that long winding road, Raj kept walking.

I could see his figure getting smaller and smaller.

I don’t fucking believe this.

What is he thinking ?

I heard some rustling of leaves from across the training shed.

Holy fuck.

That training ground just got a lot more crowded that weekend.

Read more here

+$6 webstore credit when you get this
Old 23-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

Humiliated by my girlfriend and her friends

This series explores a different genre of fetishes that includes foot and heel fetishes, cross dressing, humiliation, sex deprivation, diaper fetishes and other less known fetishes.

It might not be suitable for everyone. If you are not into these fetishes, i suggest you skip this. For those who do, i hope you enjoy the read.

My friends thought I was crazy when I started seeing a girl 9 years younger than me.

Some called me a cradle snatcher, some said I’m a old cow craving for tender shoots or fresh grass. I ignored their comments as much as I could.

It’s true I was turning 30 in a couple of months and my parents kept asking if I had a girlfriend.

Although it had been almost 6 months since I started dating Cindy, I kept the whole relationship hush hush. It’s quite unthinkable for me to bring back such a young girl to my parents.

What if they asked about our marriage plans ?

Or what are our plans down the road ?

Or worst, they want us to apply for a flat.

The thought of the endless questions that would be coming from my mum was more than enough to make me keep Cindy out of the picture for as long as I could.

That was not all.

3 Months into the relationship with Cindy, I realised she had this habit of leeching off me.

Sure, I’m quite safely established in my career, already moving into middle management position in a large reputable company, but I always had been careful with my finances, forcing myself to stash away my pay for emergencies and investments.

Cindy is pretty high maintenance, as a 21 year old, you can imagine the café hopping, the shopping trips and yes, the endless Instagram and social media photos showing off her hot body and nice legs.

Even with my take home pay of 3.7k a month, I have zero savings left at the end of the month.

Cindy wants to be dine in restaurants, good food and wine is a must. Then there is the occasional spa and staycation.

I know my friends laughed at me, calling me a carrot, but what do they know.

Cindy says she loves me and I believed her.

The sex was great, amazing in fact.

She was so youthful and full of energy.

Everything I wanted to try, she would oblige.

From outdoor sex, to a quickie in the park, or even sneaking into the breast feeding rooms in big malls, we did it all.

Her moans, oh my god, Cindy’s moans would trump any Jap porn stars.

I found it hard to control myself when I look at her body and feel it rock against mine as she moaned for me to fuck her harder.

She would turn around and look at me in my eyes while I worked up a sweat.

When I was cumming, she would immediately turn around, get onto her knees and suck my cunt juice covered dick with her sensual lips. Licking up every drop of my ejaculation as she massaged my balls, all the while looking into my eyes.

How could anyone do that if she did not love her partner ?

I know Cindy loves me.

She must.

I did not mind spending a bit more money on her.

On one weekend though, my life changed.

It was a totally turn around as my life literally got turned upside down.

I remembered feeling extra excited during work that Friday evening.

I had booked a staycation in Mandarin Oriental in Marina square.

It was to be a 3D 2N getaway of wild sexcapade.

The thought of fucking my young girlfriend in the hotel room as she moaned for me made it impossible to concentrate on my work.

Cindy had a pair of delicious long legs, yet she is not too tall. At the height of 1.65, it was just nice for me. Her breast is supple and firm, you can feel the youthful bounce in it when you cup your palms over them.

Her pussy is well maintained. Waxed whenever I’m around to pay for it, or it’s always a neatly trimmed grass of pubes.

At around 5.30pm that Friday, Cindy asked if she get a new bag. One that cost well over a thousand.

My heart had a mini attack as I had just bought her one barely 2 months ago.

Naturally I refused and from the messages, she was a little upset.

She claimed that her friends got one each and if they bought 3 in all, they could get a good discount.

Cindy sms : Pleasssseeeeee…….. Karen and xiuwen both got 1…… pleases…..sss….

Tom sms : No…. it’s too expensive.

Cindy sms : L

She did not reply my other messages after that frowning face picture.

At 7.30pm, Cindy turned up at the hotel lobby together with Karen and Xiuwen, giving me a surprise I did not expected.

Cindy : Can my friends join for dinner ?

I reluctantly agreed in order not to lose face.

After a 300 dollar bill, I was ready to pound the shit out of Cindy in the room.

To my surprise, I was shocked that Cindy invited her friends up to the room to take a look.

As reluctant as I was, I just smiled and played along.

How was I to know the moment we entered the room, Cindy asked me to go take a shower together.

Tom : What ? errrr…..

She said it so blatantly in front of her friends that I was taken aback.

Karen and xiuwen just giggled and laugh, saying that it’s ok.

Cindy tells them everything that we’ve done.

I felt a hot flush of embarrassment rise up as I looked at Cindy who was giggling away.

I had done some pretty crazy things with Cindy.

She could not have possibly told them.

I’m not worried about the outdoor sex or the kinky roleplay.

I’m just terrified about her telling them my fetish.

Before I could make sense of the situation, Cindy blurted out what I feared.

Cindy : I told them you like being humiliated …. Hahahaha….. by young girls… haha..

As she laughed, my face turned a bright shade of red.

I was angry. So angry at Cindy.

It was something so private.

How could she tell them to her friends… ?

It made me want to rape her, to force her down and fuck her while she’s tied down and helpless but with her friends around, I was too embarrassed and ashamed to do anything, all I could do was to stand in the room like a block of wood.

Cindy : See…. I told you he like this kind of humiliation. You try… you try…. Lai la…. Come..

I was having difficulty breathing when I realised I did not dare to look at her friends any longer.

Cindy dragged Xiuwen to me and asked me to kneel down.

Cindy : Lick her feet..

Xiuwen : Eeeee… don’t want la… haha… so ticklish…..

The girls laughed and Cindy nudged me, forcing me to kneel down.

When I did, they started clapping and cheering.

Karen : Wahhhh….. yeahhhh…

Cindy ran over to the door and took Karen’s ankle sock which she had just taken off and came back over to me.

Cindy : Look… look…

She pressed the sock into my face and looked at Karen’s reaction.

Karen : Eeeeww… gross la…. I haven washed it for 2 days….

As the room was filled with the girls’ laughter, I could feel my dick getting harder and longer.

Yet coupled with the sense of embarrassment and shame, I could not do anything but kneel there helplessly.

Then Xiuwen dug through her bag and brought out a half-eaten bun.

Xiuwen : Hahaha… nah… give you.

She threw it onto the carpeted floor.

As if that was not enough, she stepped on it, squishing the bun with her toes.

Cindy laughed, chuckling away as she pulled my ear and pressed my head down to the carpet.

As I laid face down, the 3 girls rubbed their feet on my face and hair, nudging and pushing me on the floor as I slowly ate up the bun…………….

Read more here
Old 25-08-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster (A)

Accidentally in love

A light hearted Rom-Com between a police officer and a seemingly unlucky chap who keeps getting misunderstood. Everything James did, it appears as if he is breaking the law, but there’s more than meets the eye to the things he is doing. Follow their comedic encounters and watch them fall in love with each other eventually.

*This is a non-erotic title*

Juliette got out of her car after finish speaking with her superior. She has just spent the night at the station going through hundreds of hours of CCTV footage and she managed to find the critical evidence to prosecute.

She’s exhausted, hungry and she was looking forward to head home for a shower, but first, she needed to eat. Juliette went to a nearby hawker centre for breakfast after dropping off some documents at the prosecutor’s office. Her stomach is rumbling and she could not be bothered to find out what is good at that particular food centre. She simply went to the one with the shortest queue and ordered a plate of bee hoon, piling it with a variety of fried food and vegetables.

It’s not a cheat day but she felt that she has earned that meal.

Taking a sip of her black coffee, Juliette let out a satisfied sigh. It’s always the simplest things that gives you the most satisfaction.

She tuck into her food and two bites later, her attention was drawn to this man walking around the food centre with his phone and a stack of $2 bills in his hand.

James : Lai Uncle Lee, what number? ahhh? 2331. 2 big 2 small. Ok Money come…ok…Auntie Ling, same number? 3356, $2…ok got it…Uncle Sim…3388, $2..

Juliette could not believe her eyes. That man was blatantly walking around the food centre collecting 4D bets from all the old folks having their breakfast.

She tightened the grip on her chopsticks and she could feel her blood starting to boil. She came from a family of gamblers, and she hated gambling. Growing up, Juliette had to contend with harassments by loan sharks and legal debt collectors knocking on their door. Her father ran away after accumulating a shit load of debt, leaving her mother to deal with it.

Her mother too, was a gambler and when she could no longer deal with the stress of repayment, she too, bolted, leaving Juliette all alone to fend for herself.

If not for her grandmother, she would probably be dead in the streets.

Juliette stuffed another mouthful of bee hoon into her mouth and her glare intensified on that guy still happily walking around the tables.

With each table of bets he collected, he entered it into his phone and moved down the line, getting closer and closer to Juliette.

She put down her chopsticks and checked that she has her service revolver strapped securely around her ankle, then she reached for the handcuffs at her back, covered by the windbreaker she is wearing.

Juliette thought about her hot shower and day off, contemplating if she should just let this slight. Pretend she never see anything and let it go.

Then she saw James approach an old lady on a wheelchair.

James : Auntie Goh…you still owe me $2 from last week…you like that, i won’t take your bet ah…

Juliette could feel the flames of fury stoking in her belly by the sight of James trying to take money from a wheelchair bound octogenarian.

The disposable chopstick creaked in her hand before snapping into two.

PIAK!

James took the money from Auntie Goh and came up to the table just beside Juliette.

James : Uncle Beng…what number you want today?

Juliette slammed her palm down on the table, startling a section of the bustling hawker centre. Before James could react, Juliette grabbed his right arm, twist it around his back and pressed his face down onto a plate of half eaten Chee Chong fun.

James: arghhhh!

Juliette : How dare you do this in broad daylight!

Juliette turned to all the seniors who placed a bet with James and gave them a piece of her mind.

Juliette: Don’t you know placing bets with bookies are illegal! How can you do this? They will not honor your bets! If you win, they will simply run away!

James : arghhh…wait…wait…i can explained..

Juliette : arnghhhh. shut up!

James : mmmmmhh!

James tried to right himself and it was a mistake. Taking it as James trying to resist, Juliette tripped him and wrestled him to the ground as everyone around the hawker center gasped in astonishment.

James : arhghhhh!

Juliette grabbed his neck with her legs,forcing James’ face against her thighs as she puts him in a triangle choke.

James, could feel himself losing consciousness and he quickly tapped on Juliette’s body, not knowing he was smacking her butt.

Taking it as James trying to be funny, Juliette was determined to cause him more pain.

By the time she slapped her handcuffs on James, he was practically half dead and drooling onto the floor of the food centre.

Juliette stood up and kept a foot on James’ back, taking in the shocked and flabbergasted expression of the residents.

Juliette: Don’t…don’t place your bets with illegal bookies…

Juliette panted as she wiped perspiration from her forehead.

Uncle Sim stepped forward and picked up James’ phone. He shuffled towards Juliette and tapped her on her shoulder.

Juliette : yes?

Uncle Goh showed Juliette the app James was using to key in the bets for the elderlies. It was not some illegal betting app or website. It was the official Singapore Pools betting portal.

Uncle Sim : James is a volunteer in this district…all of us are old, we cannot stand and wait in line…

Uncle Lee : Yes, and he comes over once a week to help us place 4D bets…

Auntie Ling : And he only allow us to place max $4…

Everyone around Juliette held up their phones, showing her the screen shot of their bet confirmation placed by James.

Her jaw dropped and inch as she looked at everyones’ shock faces and then she looked at the man on the ground who looked like he needed an ambulance.

There was a moment of awkward silence and it was broken by the metallic squeak of a wheelchair. Bodies made way for Auntie Goh as she held up a phone with cracked screen, showing the screenshot James sent her moments ago.

Juliette swallowed a gulp of saliva as she looked at the raised hands showing their phone screen. She felt as if she was in a hunger games movie.

James stirred and Juliette quickly removed her foot from his back.

There was only one thing left to do.

Juliette : I am…so…fucking…sorry…

Read more here
Old 30-08-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster (A)

The interview

I have my doubts about the meet up. I’m also worried it might be a prank.

After all, we have only been communicating through email for the past 2 years.

The whole meetup was coordinated through email. Email, in this day and age might seem ancient when there are messaging apps which can give you an instantaneous reply. From if the message has been sent, to when the intended recipient has read your message.

I wanted to take the discussion offline, but the couple only wanted to communicate through email.

Benny and Brenda have been married for 5 years and between the two of them, they have a secret.

Brenda is a rape victim and this is something that not even her parents knew. It was not reported to the police and the culprit got away with it.

Benny did not mind Brenda’s past and he loves her for who she is. With a similarly hurtful relationship history, Benny met Brenda around the darkest period in both of their lives. They clicked instantly and the rest is history.

As husband and wife, they shared a lot with each other, basically everything, except for certain subjects. It has always been difficult for Brenda to open up about the incident to her husband.

It is a mental barrier that is hard for her to get through.

Benny has been trying to get Brenda to open up about the incident so she can move past it. It just so happened that one day, he chanced upon his wife reading some erotic stories that I wrote online.

He got curious as to why his wife is reading erotic works that centre around women being imprisoned in a facility and used as objects for satisfying the sexual needs of men.

Without telling his wife, Benny started reading too, curious about what his wife is digesting on the site. After a month, Benny dropped me a mail and we kept in contact ever since.

He brought his wife into the mailing list and the 3 of us have talked a lot the past couple of years. It started with plotlines and stories, before the two of them gave me ideas of kinky stuff they have done.

They shared with me their pictures, and even allowed me to use some of them for my work, if I promise to hide their faces.

We’re really open in our discussions, basically anything goes when they say I could ask them anything I want, when it comes to their private sex life.

Anything except that incident.

The incident that happened to Brenda when she was barely 21.

Throughout their years of marriage, Brenda has revealed snippets of her rape ordeal to Benny, usually in bits and pieces. It’s difficult for her to talk about the incident, even though it happened many years ago.

During Covid however, with the couple spending a lot more time together working from home, she started talking a little to Benny about that faithful day.

Brenda was the one who volunteered the information about her ordeal, much to the surprise of Benny.

I got a background story about what transpired, and I was intrigued. Do note that Brenda was kept in the mailing list at all times and there were no games of shadows between the men trying to pry for information.

I read a summary of what happened on my screen over and over again, trying to picture every scene, every moment. It was like a drug. I wanted to know more. Actually, I want to hear it from the horse’s mouth especially when Brenda saw fit to reply to the emails, clarifying a couple of things in her own words.

It took a while for it to sink in. That I was actually reading a real rape account of someone. An account that is not sensationalised by the media, not exaggerated by a writer and not filtered down by the victim.

I lay awake at night thinking about the emails we exchanged and I could not hold it in any longer.

The curiosity in me demanded to be fed with answers.

So I dropped Benny and Brenda an email, if I could buy them a meal, or a coffee. I would love to find out more about what happened, if they are comfortable to share that is. Tell it to me in my face. Being able to look me in the eye and tell me what happened that day, would really help me in my future writings.

Then the email went dark. The replies stopped.

I overstepped my boundaries it seemed.

I sent an apology email. I knew I should have been more sensitive about the whole situation, given how touchy the issue is. I wasn’t thinking with my head, I was thinking with my dick.

With no replies for a week, I thought this lead is dead. This unofficial electronic pen pal relationship that we shared over 2 years is now gone.

I’m sure they will not be replying me anymore, until I received a mail from Brenda herself, a few days before Chinese New Year.

This is the exact word for word reproduction of the email Brenda sent me. I masked out the date and location for privacy purpose.

“Hi James, would you be available for lunch on xx/2/2021. I know it’s the festive period but this is the only time we can make it. We can host you at our place, postal code xxxxxx. You can publish what happened, I only ask that you keep our identities a secret and to let us approve your writing before you publish it. I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

No pictures and videos, no phone, no laptop, no smartwatches or tablets in the room.

Brenda”

I cannot describe the feeling after I read the mail. I immediately agreed, without even thinking of my own visiting plans for Chinese New Year.

Soon, I found myself standing at the block of flats based on the postal code given to me during the festive period. I even brought oranges. I shit you not. I’m dressed in a red top and pants, looking every bit like a visitor to an elder’s house for that festive period.

I could see families dressed for the occasion, heading into lifts and going to the carpark as I loitered around the lobby. Loitering and waiting for the email. No phone numbers, no messaging apps, only emails.

It’s either that or nothing.

My heart was beating really fast as the clock ticked closer to the agreed meeting time. I kept refreshing my email, eager to see a new incoming envelope.

The postal code gave me the location of the street and the block, but I have no idea which unit it is.

I dropped the couple a mail the moment I reached, 10 minutes before the agreed timing and have been eagerly waiting for a reply since.

Finally the email came and it asked what I was wearing. I replied the mail and informed Benny that I’m waiting at the lobby below their flat.

You know the lifts have display panels showing which level it’s stopped at?

My eyes immediately went to the 3 lifts at that block of flats.

The lifts of the 17 level flats are parked at 1, 9 & 17.

So unless someone calls for the lift, they remained parked at those levels.

A few moments after I replied, I saw the lift on the ground floor and 17th floor start to move. Someone just called for a lift.

It could be Benny, or it could be someone else, I don’t know.

I only know the anticipation is killing me.

My eyes went to the lift that is coming down from the 17th. The number on the display panel kept descending.

I exhaled and stared at the lift door.

Unsure of what to expect.

The numbers kept descending until it hit level 1.

When the lift door opened, I immediately had my breath taken away by the sight in front of me. It’s a woman dressed in a white singlet with a red flared skirt. She was wearing flip flops and it looked like she just came home from visiting and just changed into something a bit more casual.

The lady was wearing a mask for obvious reasons, but from her eyes alone, you could see that beneath the mask, lay a beauty. Those are really nice and round seductive eyes.

She’s petite, really small built at 150cm but she’s not thin. She has the curves and I would put her weight to be about 48kg. She will look good in high heels and a tight body con dress.

Our eyes met and she gave me the once over, no doubt confirming the dressing base on what I described in the mail.

She smiled at me nervously with her eyes and my heart stopped beating when she approached me cautiously while looking around the lift lobby.

“Happy new year James.”

“Happy new year Brenda.” I said with an appreciative nod.

She gestured to the lift and I walked in after her, keeping a respectful distance.

Lift moments are the most awkward especially with people you hardly know for obvious reasons. You don’t know whether to talk and if to talk, what will the conversation topic should be.

Brenda saved me the awkwardness by adjusting her hair and removing her mask, because in her hurry to come down and get me, she got the straps of her mask tangled up in some stray bits of her hair.

With her mask off, I realised how beautiful she is. Her features look good and for someone who appreciates beauty, I can tell she is photogenic as well. Features like this, figures like hers, they look darn good on camera.

She was not wearing makeup and I was about to compliment her looks, when I gasped and pointed a finger at her, while my eyes widened in surprise. It finally dawned on me who she is.

“Oh my god.. you.. I know you..” I said

Before I could finish, Brenda replaced her mask and gave me a warning look.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone.“ She said with eyes that are almost screaming at me.

The lift opened just then, and Benny was there waiting for me.

“Happy New Year James.“ Benny said.

“Happy New year bro.”

I shook hands with the couple, even though we are not supposed to do so, due to Covid19. My heart started beating faster than ever.

They are real people. No longer just a string of email addresses I talk to electronically.

And Bloody hell.

Brenda is practically famous on Tik Tok.

Read more here
Old 01-09-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster (A)

Staging service

With a pressing urge to satisfy his wife sharing fetish, James did the next best thing he could do without breaking the law. He engaged a staging service provider to play out his fantasy scenario. Everything looked so real, so perfect. It’s almost like the AI generated video is his wife herself.

James swiped on his phone through the endless tik tok videos while lying on the bed. From videos of girls gyrating their hips and dancing in sports bra, to deliberate attempts to position their bodies while clad in provocative clothing to create the perfect thirst trap post, you can literally find all manners of masturbating materials on the platform.

It’s modern day porn wrapped up and packaged with a bow for married men like James. He turned to look at his wife who is tired from a long day in the office. With her back turned at him, he knew it was going to be another futile attempt to try and rouse her for sex.

He will just have to take care of his needs on his own.

However, he has grow sick of masturbating to videos and pictures. The thrill is just not there anymore. He has a terabyte of leaked videos in his personal cloud but try seeing the same thing over and over again, you will eventually get bored.

There is only so many times you can look at the leaked video of a former influencer on her knees giving a blowjob before the images failed to garner a response from your penis.

James has tried everything from Jap AV to amateur webcams in order to satisfy his needs but to no avail.

He has a wife sharing kink though, however, it’s a fetish that his wife has no intention of indulging him in.

Melissa : I have done all your weird kinks and fetishes dear! What from school uniforms to sailor moon costumes, I even dressed up as tomb raider for fuck sake… I’m not doing any wife sharing or hot wife stuff! Period !

That was how the last conversation ended when James tried to broach the subject of trying something new in the bedroom, like the introduction of another man to spice things up.

James was about to scroll through another video when he saw an advertisement popping up on the app. He wanted to hit the skip button only to realized that it cannot be skipped. He will have to sit through the whole presentation if he wanted to continue watching the next video of two 18 year old in short skirt trying to take a video of themselves from bottom up.

‘Hello there, do you know 95% of successful, confident men have something in common?’

James sighed and grumbled under his breath.

James : Not another investment crap…

‘I bet you don’t, let me tell you what it is.’

James was about to put down his phone to grab a drink when he heard something that made his ears perk up.

‘95% of successful, confident men have a wife sharing fetish. Yes you heard that right. They want to share their wife.’

James sat up immediately from the bed and rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not seeing things, or in this case, hearing things.

He looked at the advertisement that has gone from a series of texts into a presentation by a charming looking man.

‘They crave to see their wife happy, satisfied and screaming in pleasure while taken by a stud. It’s true, wife sharing is a very common fetish.’

The timer on the forced ad ran out and the ‘skip’ button lit up, indicating to James that he can skip that particular video if he wanted to.

However, he remained glued to the screen, his eyes transfixed on the words that appeared in tandem to the man’s presentation.

‘And if are still with us by now, I know you get exactly what I mean. You crave to see your wife enjoying herself with another man. Perhaps she did not want to tell you about her past lovers, perhaps she refused to share about her sex life before she met you, but you cannot stop thinking about it yes?’

James subconsciously said yes to the video, feeling silly at his reply.

‘The more she refuses to tell you, the more curious you are. You are curious about how she has sex with her ex-boyfriends, you are curious about how she moan, or if she enjoyed herself more with them than you? You are curious how she looks while moaning in pleasure while having it delivered in deep hard thrust right into her sanctum.’

James : yes..yes!

‘And this urge festered and grew, you want to see it happen. Maybe you tried talking to your wife about your fetish, and trust me guys, you will face rejection. You will get rejected by your wife because why ?’

The man in the video smiled before lowering his voice.

‘Because you married a decent and sweet girl, one who you determined is wife material, someone who you will raise your kids and walked the rest of your life with. You did not marry a whore who will readily spread her legs for another man just for your fetish right? ‘

James : Yes of course… you are right..!

‘Besides, if your wife agrees readily to sleep with another man, it will take away the arousal and excitement, isn’t it?’

James nodded, agreeing with everything the presenter is saying. He felt as if he could read his mind.

‘Trust me, I know the dilemma you are in. On one hand, you really want to see her in bed with another man, on the other, you know that is something that will never happen. Not unless you want to end up on the news if you get my drift.’

James chuckled at the presenter, he like his sense of humor.

‘So what do we have here? A fetish that needs to be satisfied, and an uncooperative wife. Am I right?’

James : yes..yes you are right!

‘what if I can offer you the next best thing? What if I can offer you our staging service ? A service whereby our in house models, one which fits your wife’s profile in terms of height, weight and body shape dresses up in the same outfit as your wife?’

James could feel his heart racing as he listened intently to the presentation.

‘Imagine the model on your matrimonial bed, wearing exactly what you wife wore to office the day before from her lingerie to her heels…does that excite you? ‘

James nodded eagerly, waiting for the man in the video to continue.

‘imagine that woman being pounded by a stud, a man with chiseled abs and a hard cock while you take a video of what is happening. With a bit of clever editing, who will know that is not your wife?’

The man on the screen broke out an evil grin and James could feel the excitement rising in his gut.

‘will your friends know it’s not her?’

James: No!

‘will your wife’s colleagues know it’s not her?’

James : No!

‘Imagine showing that video, less the face of course to a close friend, telling him that you caught your wife fucking another man on your matrimonial bed…imagine showing that to your relatives when filing for a divorce. Imagine, masturbating to a video like this, where your beautiful sweet wife in her office clothes is being taken hard, moaning loud while being fucked by the security guard that patrols your condo. It may not be real, but in your mind, you can make it as real as you want it to be.’

‘And we will help you stage everything. We will take care of every detail from the length of the model’s hair right down to her manicured nails. We will find a talent with facial features as close as we can to that of your wife. You want to see that smooth fair yellow skin of your sweet wife under the coal dark skin of a foreign worker? Do you ? hahaha.’

‘if you would like to find out more, click on the link below to our very special staging service’

The man did a swipe of his arms and a web link appeared at the bottom of the video before finishing up his presentation with a final sentence.

‘Are you my friend… one of the successful and confident 95%?’

Read more here
Old 06-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (A)

My high SES sister in law

Socioeconomic status (SES) is the social standing or class of an individual or group. It is often measured as a combination of education, income, family background, upbringing and occupation.

Commonly used in online forums in Singapore, the term ‘low SES’ is used to diss netizens on their lifestyle choices ranging from their meals, the car they drive, the work they do, even their place of residence.

In modern Singapore, it’s the invisible caste system that seeks to divide the country.

James has a sister in law that thinks she is a class above everyone else. Everything she does is upper class and she thinks James don’t deserve to be part of the family.

However, James soon realised that even her high and mighty sister in law is willing to go low, down and dirty in order to get what she needs.

The first time I met Catherine, I immediately could see that look of disdain on her face. I was still dating my wife Christine then and that was the first time I was introduced to her family.

Catherine, or Cath for short, immediately gave me the once over from head to toe. The clothes I was wearing had no brands, just the usual t-shirts and berms from fast fashion boutiques while she is decked out in classy names from head to toe.

I know my girlfriend’s family is quite well to do but they are pretty low profile. All except Cath that is. She thinks she is a level above the rest, or in that instance, several classes above me.

Cath : Your parents are hawkers ?

Cath said with a sneer, as if the words alone would stain her clothes and the son of a hawker within close proximity will taint her aura.

James : ermm. Yes. They sell fishball noodles.

She sniggered and rolled her eyes much to the disapproval of her father while I saw my girlfriend gave her a nudge on her arm. She may be two years older than Christine, but her mental age might as well be stuck at sixteen.

That was the first brush with my high SES sister in law who thinks low class people like me should stay within my caste level.

‘oh you speak dialects and mandarin growing up?’

‘oh, you went to a neighbourhood primary school?’

‘oh dear, you only fly budget airlines? What is it like ? I mean, do you stand throughout the flight? Hurhurhur’

‘It’s been years since I last took a bus. I just grab a ride everywhere, it’s so convenient now.’

Throughout my dating days, Cath always made it a point to remind me of my family’s low standing through snide remarks and casual comments slipped into everyday conversations.

Cath : Have you taken a private lift before? It goes up to the living room directly. We only share it with two other families. Don’t worry about pee smell or litter. It’s nonexistent.

Cath : Oh, I see that my sister has given you a card access to the estate, please don’t bring your friends over for a party ok ? I can’t stand it when a rowdy group comes and party in our pool and BBQ pit. It’s like they haven seen a BBQ pit beside a swimming pool before.

And for remarks like this, Cath will already say it with a shudder, stroking her own arms like she experienced a chill.

I’ll always just smile and keep quiet. The last thing I want to do is to engage her in a conversation of such nature.

Why for? She’s being a bitch.

Cath : You know which utensils to use for your mains? Why are you using the desert fork for your fries ?

Christine : James can use his hands for all I care Sis, stop it.

Cath : Oh… I can see who is wearing the pants in this relationship. You need chop sticks James ? I can ask if the restaurant has some.

Cath said with a roll of her eyes.

Remarks like these, I take it in stride. It’s ok if she looks down on me. I’m thankful I’m marrying Christine, not Cath.

This kind of verbal abuse continued throughout my dating days all the way until our wedding. Even on the actual day where our vows were exchange, Cath still could slip in some sarcastic remarks.

Cath : Congratulations James on marrying into a good family. Usually I would think it’s the other way around, but good for you though, as the saying goes, you get to retire 20 years earlier.

The way she put it, it’s as if I was marrying my wife for money.

I know my wife’s family is rich but when I knew my wife, we are just regular students in school. She doesn’t splash her money around and she keeps a low profile.

My in laws run their own business and their place of residence is a large 5 bedroom condo in District 9. It’s actually a combination of a 3 bedroom and a 2 bedroom. The girls themselves grew up privilege. Perhaps Cath being the older child, she appears to have been spoilt rotten.

Common sense dictates that I should not stay in that place if I want to avoid the hell my sister in law will rain down on me but I do not have any choice.

The flat my wife and I applied for will not be ready until 3 years later.

The 3 room flat I currently stay in is shared with my parents and a younger brother. Unless we are to spend money to rent our own place while waiting for the new flat, the only option was for me to temporarily move in with my in laws.

I know my move over irks my sister in law. In fact, it’s like I’m a stain on her perfect white dress. Every chance she gets, she will make fun of me. She will remined me I’m the son of a hawker staying in Pasir Ris, never will she acknowledge me as the husband of her sister staying in Newton.

She will comment on my cheap clothes making their laundry area an eyesore. She will comment on my work tops, my off the rack shoes and suit. My android phone right down to the Tv channels I watch.

Cath : Who the hell watches mainstream TV these days ? Don’t you know there are something call steaming apps?

When I come home from the wet market or supermarket, Cath will walk over with folded arms. Looking at the myriad of plastic bags in different colours and the stuff it contains, she will smirk at the things I buy.

Leafy greens, fish and meat not shrink wrapped and presented on Styrofoam trays are considered low SES to Cath. It doesn’t matter if the meat comes from the same animal, if it’s not wrapped and presented properly with a barcode, it’s low class to Cath.

I know what all of you must be thinking right now.

‘James, you sure you can stand staying with someone like that?’

‘James, you sure you can tahan(endure) such a ridiculous sister in law?’

Here’s the thing.

Cath may behave like a bitch, but she has a nice body and is fucking hot.

I know my chance will come. Maybe not now, not tomorrow, but one day, my chance to get back at her will come. The day will come when i get to bend her to my will.

And I’m usually right.

Read more here
Old 08-09-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster (A)

I ended up paying my wife for sex

James and his wife started dating very early and their attraction for each other has diminished over the years. They were in a sexless marriage until one day, James gets a message from his regular go to pimp about a new girl in his stable making waves in the freelancer scene.

James is about to find out that a sexless marriage affects not just the men, but the women too.

A sexless marriage is more common than you think. They typical cases usually revolves around the few common factors, work, kids, lack of time and so on.

It can be caused by a variety of factors, including physical or psychological conditions, lack of sexual attraction, stress, or simply a decrease in libido over time, however, my situation is a little unique.

I stopped having sex with my wife not because she is denying me any. I simply don’t find her attractive anymore.

No, there is nothing wrong with her body, or her attractiveness level. At 32, Lisa is practically at the prime of her womanhood. She has a successful career, she’s in good shape and by all measures, she is a beautiful and attractive woman.

Despite being married, there are no lack of wolves or suitors trying their chances with her.

I love my wife, but we got together when we were 13. Yes, 13. I asked her to be my girlfriend in secondary one, pure innocent puppy love. I never expect it to blossom slowly as we grow up.

Just for the record, we kept the hanky panky stuff till we are above the legal age. The sex was amazing especially when we’re both in JC and university. We had all the energy and the raging hormones really kick into an overdrive in our early 20s.

Then we got married when i’m 24, it’s a simple affair. We did what every Singaporean couple did, we bought a flat, we settled down and thought we want to start a family but seeing how our cousins are struggling with their newborns made us think twice.

We could literally see a drop in their quality of life when kids come into the picture, and that made us hesitate and put things off a few years.

Living together as a married couple so early has it’s downside. We sort of got use to each other in a couple of years and even before i hit my 30th birthday, it felt like i’m just close friends with Lisa instead of being husband and wives.

The urge to have sex with her is just not there anymore.

I started surfing sex forums and i engaged my very first freelance sex worker. It was a 19 year old student in university and that one hour really blew my mind. I felt i was 18 again.

It was so addictive that i got hooked on it, i kept it to once a month, then i bumped it up to twice a month.

Eventually, i was booking almost every week to the point the pimp became my friend.

The moment he has a new girl, he will text to see if i’m interested. From students still in polytechnic that needed money, to the rare JC student who is just out to spite her father, or even young wives looking for excitement, i tried them all.

Of course i made sure everyone is of the legal age. After the initial saga about the girl lying about her age hit the front page, everyone became extra paranoid about staying within the boundaries of the law.

This is why i insist on checking in with the girl at the hotel reception together. That way, when we both hand our ID over to the front desk, there is an extra pair of eyes making sure the birthday tallies.

Lisa never initiated sex, she never rejected me before either. We never sat down and have a proper conversation about the situation, both of us just went on with our lives, living together like best friends instead of a married couple.

We both love each other, but despite sharing the same bed with her every night, the urge to touch her is just not there.

Yes i know, you must be cursing at me now. That i am just craving for new excitements and variety instead of being contended with what i have, but brother look. 13 to 29, that’s a good 16 years with Lisa.

I have been faithful to her for 16 years before i waivered, i think that’s pretty impressive already.

We tried everything, from outdoor sex, cosplay, roleplay, bondage, sex toys, basically every damm thing i can think of or whatever the internet can spit out, the feeling is just not there anymore.

It’s frustrating for me too, and i chose to escape that frustration by giving my regular pimp a call. I choose to finance those young girls’ flamboyant lives by paying them for a few hours of their time.

Some of them has gone on to become full time influencers and what not, good for them, i’m just happy that i get to have their body for a while.

I have resigned to my life and the new balance i found. Live my days as a sweet husband who goes home every night, and once in a while when i have the need, i will take care of it outside.

Then one day, something happened.

Something that jump started the old heart of mine that has not beat with that level of vigor since i was 18.

My regular pimp, Seng, text me one weekday afternoon.

Seng msg : James, i have a new girl for two weeks already, didn’t text you because i figure she’s too old for your liking.

James msg : I’m not interested in grannies. 18 to 23 only…

Seng msg : but this girl is hot as fuck. I don’t usually try my own girls, but i gave in and tried her…i think she’s your cup of tea…

I asked Seng to send me the picture of the girl.

While pimps usually give only body pictures or side views of the girl, Seng will give me the full frontal shot. This is one of the perks of being a regular, besides, he’s made tens of thousands of dollars off me already.

Seng msg : She’s 32 this year, but look like she is only in mid twenties and damm, she’s a good fuck too…

When the picture appeared on my phone, i dropped it immediately. I tried to stand up and i toppled my coffee, sending the black liquid across my desk. I took a step back and tried to sit down without realising that the abrupt rise earlier sent my chair rolling a meter further away. I end up crashing onto the floor and my secretary came running into my office.

Wen : James, you ok?

I looked at my secretary and i quickly got up and picked up my phone that is dripping with coffee.

James : Yeah…i’m ok. just an accident.

While Wen went to get the pantry auntie, i looked at the picture on my phone.

You guessed it.

It was a picture of Lisa.

Read more here
Old 13-09-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

My boss is an influencer

James' boss is an influencer and he is infatuated with her.

I met Ning when we were both doing temp jobs at a pharmacy.

She’s doing it as a temp job during her school holidays whereas I’m doing it because I need to make a living.

Armed with only a ‘O’ Level cert with mostly ‘F’ grades, there’s not much for someone like me in Singapore.

The only ‘B’ I got is for English.

At 16, I started working, hoping from temp jobs to temp jobs, I wanted something permanent too but no one wanted me.

Most companies stopped using me after the initial trial period.

The pharmacy job was the one that lasted the longest, 6 months.

So for 6 months, I worked with Ning in the same shop, arranging items, attending to customers, her sweet demeanour made her the customer’s darling.

Everyone wanted to be served by Ning instead of me.

It’s not a gender thing, it’s because I’m stupid.

Yes it’s true.

I’m stupid and clumsy, I make mistakes all the time and despite repeated reminders, I would still make the same mistakes.

I can’t help it. I know I’m stupid, low IQ , I don’t know. Something is wrong with me.

Ning on the other hand, is so much smarter. Let’s not forget she is smoking hot as well.

Her long legs looked so good when she turned up in shorts. I always imagined I was hiding in the store where she changes into her long pants for work. That way I would be able tot steal a glimpse at her panty.

Ning scolds me sometimes when I mess things up but it’s ok with me.

She will always remain the sweet helpful girl in my heart.

You can probably imagine by now I’m that loner hiding in a corner of the room with a book in hand.

The one with no friends.

It’s true, I feel more comfortable spending my time with books that with other people.

Ning knows this, and she gives me quite a few books she no longer wants. I took them all. It didn’t matter if the covers were pink and the titles were girly.

I treasured everyone of them, arranging them neatly in my shelf.

I would even smell the books and imagine I was smelling Ning’s hand.

I masturbated to Ning regularly, I want her but she would never want someone as stupid as me.

She’s a smart university undergraduate, whereas I’m just a lowly stupid guy working in a retail store. It wasn’t long before I started writing poems and love notes to Ning.

She read each one and laughed. She thinks it’s a joke.

I don’t blame her.

It’s like a toad lusting after a swan.

We kept in touch after she went on to study full time in university while I enlisted in the army.

Kept in touch meant sending each other a merry Christmas, or New year message once a year, usually one of those meaningless animated stuff other people forward.

I followed her social media feed, I stalked her postings.

Everytime there is something new for me to masturbate to, I will download and keep it in my computer.

We may be apart but my infatuation with her grows ever stronger.

After my service in the military, I started doing work as a security guard in a condominium.

It was simple work, recording vehicle numbers, and patrolling the grounds and scanning the various checkpoints. I still get scolded though, some residents can be pretty mean, expecting me to do everything from catching a lizard from their unit to changing a light bulb or helping them bring their trash to the recycle bin.

3 months into my work at the condominium, I got a shock when I saw Ning walking towards me at the pool.

Ning : JAMES !!! oh my god !!! what are you doing here !!!

James : Oh…. Ning…. You stay here ??

Ning : are you a security guard ?? hahahaha….

James : Yes…. It’s…. the only thing I can find … after I finish my army….

Ning : It’s been so long since I last saw you !!! my god… years… !!

It may be years since she last saw me but it was only last night when I saw Ning, not in person though.

On a screen, with my hand wrapped around my cock.

We caught up a little and Ning told me she is starting her own branding company slash online ecommerce slash marketing company.

James : wow… that’s impressive….. you’re so smart… I’m sure you will do very well….

Ning laughed as she looked at me in the ill fitting security uniform.

Ning : James…. Cannot la… you… you don’t look like a security guard… hahaha….

I smiled and immediately was a bit conscious of how I look.

I was about to excuse myself to save me the embarrassment when Ning held me on my shoulder.

Ning : JAMES!! James !!! look… I have an idea….there is no future…. In doing this… I mean… come on… security… ??

James : i…. I’m not exactly flooded with choices…. You… you know how I am…with work and all…

Ning patted her chest and gave me that sweet cock sure smile.

Ning : work for me James….

James : what ?

Ning : I have so many engagements, I have no time to edit my articles…. And write my reviews…. This is perfect….. remember you used to write those notes and peoms…. You write so well !!! what do you think ??

James : huh ?? .. i….

Ning : ok… look… I’ll pay you…. There’s CPF, there’s medical benefits…. I have a proper office….. you have your own desk, computer… a real office job….you deserve better….

This is like a fucking dream come true man.

Working for the girl you are masturbating to regularly.

Even if I’m stupid, I will not say no.

I nodded my head and Ning punched a fist in the air.

Ning : You are my first employee James !!! yes !!!… hahaha

She added that together, we will grow the company to great heights.

It all happened so fast, within a month, I was out of my uniform and i find myself standing in front of Ning at her so call office.

It’s a industrial unit in Paya lebar, it’s big, about the side of a 3 room flat.

It’s stacked full of sponsored clothing and samples. There are shoes and heels piled on top of each other on the metal shelves.

Clothes were strewn all over the place like it’s a war zone.

My own table was a cold metal desk and the computer I was given is Ning’s old laptop with 3 hello Kitty stickers.

It’s ok, I don’t mind.

Beggars can’t be choosers right.

I start work at 9 and I usually leave at 7pm.

There is so much to do.

Besides editing Ning’s work, I need to take photos, I need to drive her to engagements and events, I need to buy her meals, I need to wash her clothes.

I’m being worked like a slave.

Within a couple of months, Ning’s true colours started to show.

In front of the customers, the clients, she is the sweet darling of the influencer world. In front of me, she is at her absolute worst.

“ JAMES !!! OH GOD!!! FUCK…. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID !!!! “

“JAMES !!! DON’T WASH THE COLOURS WITH THE WHITES !!! “

“ JAMES !! DAMM IT… FUCK…..!! WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS SOCK !! “

“ JAMES !!! WHERE ARE THE SCISSORS !! “

“ JAMES ….MY GOD.. CAN YOU FUCKING DON’T BE SO STUPID !!! “

Abuses like this fly on a daily basis.

Ning gets especially angry when the photos I take are not satisfactory.

“ MY LEGS ARE LOOKING FAT YOU STUPID !!.. NOT THIS ANGLE… !! “

“ AGAIN… NOT NICE !”

“ THIS VIEW CANNOT !!! ARE YOU DUMB ?? YOU’VE SHOT ANGLES LIKE THIS BEFORE SO MANY TIMES !!! “

“ NO… NO… NO…. TAKE AGAIN….!!! “

“ I SMILE UNTIL MY JAWS HURT ALREADY… YOU STUPID….FUCK…”

“ CAN YOU DO IT PROPERLY…? USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE !! “

I continued working quietly and I took the abuse, because I like Ning.

She looks so good in the photos. Especially in her sports attire. She’s pretty big in the sporting scene, doing active style type of clothing and endorsements.
The smile, the slim and tone body, that pair of sexy legs.

In photo, everything is perfect.

What about my pay ? Well, I’m being paid 1200 a month. The same rate I get for being a security guard. At least I get to work with Ning, a pretty and hot babe.

How do I handle the stress then ?

I masturbate of course. Almost on a daily basis.

Ning’s clothes, her worn shoes, socks. Everything her sponsor gives her, she wears them for the shoot then chugs them in the office.

I was tasked to wash and hang all of them up nicely. Before I do, I would indulge in them.

Sports bra ? Yoga tights ? those are my favourite.

Sometimes I wonder myself if I deliberately made the shoot more difficult to see Ning sweat and get all worked up, or maybe for her to stay in the clothes longer.

The longer she wears the clothes, the more of her smell accumulates on them. The greater the satisfaction when I use it to masturbate.

She usually leaves office around 5pm, leaving me with enough time to jerk off with the day’s offerings before heading home.

It’s a good thing for me, I get to see Ning, masturbate to her clothes.

Ning did not know that I have secretly taken pictures of her undressing.

I also have video of her peeing in the toilet.

Yes, I also have plenty of her upskirt.

At the days turn to months, and the months to years, Ning got more popular.

She started to get more busy but I remained her only staff.

My pay went up to 1.4k and I spent many night in the office.

Our office expanded to include a small studio and with 2 sections converted into 2 small bedrooms.

One for me and one for Ning.

There are nights when we are simply too tired to go on and we would just sleep over in the office.

I would touch myself under the blanket, thinking of Ning sleeping next door from me.

I thought maybe one day the shouting, the scolding and the verbal abuse would stop but it never did.

It’s ok.

It’s ok because I like Ning. She is my angel.

Until one day everything changed.

It was a Sunday.

I felt this throbbing need to jerk off and I did not want to do it at home.

I want to do it in the office, surrounding by Ning’s belongings and clothes.

I want to smell the clothes she has worn that week that is still lying in the laundry basket.

I made my way to the office and I was in the midst of picking out a bikini she modelled a few days ago when I heard commotion at the door.

I could hear Ning but she was not alone.

I panicked and I tried to find a place to hide.

I dashed into a large full height wardrobe with held all her long dresses and gowns and I held my breath.

Seconds later, I saw Ning come into office with a guy.

Another man.

They were smiling and giggling, they were holding hands.

I felt the anger rising in my heart but I felt that familiar rise in my cock.

Ning’s giggling stopped when the guy took her in his arms.

My erection throbbed when I watch them kiss and the guys hand started roaming downwards to Ning’s breast.

I find myself shaking and trembling in the wardrobe.

I was angry.

So angry that I felt like charging out and pulling them apart.

I watch Ning pull her own top off as she smiled at the guy.

That slut.

That fucking slut.

She has never smiled in that manner at me before.

I watched her remove her skirt, revealing a cream pair of lacy panty I’ve masturbated to before and before I realised it, I was smiling.

I was smiling as I look at Ning.

I smile not because I’m watching her undress.

I smile not because I know I’m going to get to see Ning have sex.

I smile, because my mind started to get flooded.

Flooded with images of the things I’m going to do to her.

She’s so proud of her body.

She like to show of her flesh and tone abs and humble brag about it.

I should grant her that wish of sharing her body with the world.

And before I do that, I’m going to enjoy her body.

Every

Single

Inch

Read more here
Old 15-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Grooming my wife to be a sex worker

I never expected the company I worked for since graduation to retrench me. I’ve been through major milestones of my wife with that office and my colleagues.

I did my internship there, it’s my first job, I met my wife , Cherie there. She was my colleague and we were lucky our boss did not object to us dating as long as everything was kept professional at work.

I proposed after a few years and Cherie accepted. The entire office celebrated our engagement and I thought I was truly blessed.

Just before I turned 30, the Covid 19 virus hit.

It hit the office hard.

Between me and my wife, my boss had no choice but to let one of us go.

I understand his predicament, cashflow has been tight and he’s doing what he can to survive. I thought things would get better after a couple of months but it didn’t.

While I had no luck with my job hunt, the office did worse on it’s sales. Several clients went bankrupt and they were unable to pay back the money they owe the company.

3 months after I was let go, Cherie was retrenched too.

It was impossible to get a job in this climate.

Impossible.

Luckily for Cherie and me, we were lucky to have parents that are pretty well to do. They bought us a 3 bedroom, dual key, 2 storey apartment in the middle of town. It’s fully paid.

Even though unemployed, we will still have a roof over our head. We have some savings, but not a lot. We’re quite the spender but we’re old enough to know we should not be taking money from our parents.

So we did not tell them about our retrenchment. We have to figure this out on our own.

Now the apartment is too big for Cherie and me so we did some rearrangements, shifted all our stuff into the studio on level 2. This freed up the 2 bedrooms, living & dining, and the kitchen on the ground floor for rental.

We hardly cooked, and we thought it would be good if we can rent out the lower level for some income.

This is what dual key is for isn’t it. We can access our ensuite room from a different door and only venture into the kitchen if we need anything.

Due to the central location, we had quite a bit of interested parties calling after we put it up for rental. There were a few offers but in the end we settled for the highest for obvious reasons.

Our Tenant is Lily, from China. She’s in her mid thirties, well dressed and you could see she put in a lot of effort in her makeups.

She offered $3500 for the ground level, $300 higher than the next offer.

She says she will be staying with her sister, May.

Cherie and I didn’t think much of it and we sealed the deal.

Now, within days of Lily and May moving in, I started seeing strange men appearing. They would come in, go straight to May’s room, and after a while they will leave.

I don’t need to be a genius to know what is happening.

My tenants are providing sexual services in the house.

I told Cherie about this and she too notice the men when she went down to the kitchen. Sometimes they gave her weird smiles and leery looks.

Cherie : they way they look at me is creepy….

James :They look at you because you are pretty dear… haha

Cherie : They probably think I’m a whore…sighz…

I laughed.

Cherie and I spent most of the time watching movies and dramas on Netflix while sending out a couple of resumes everyday. We cut our expenditures as much as we could but even with the $3500 rental, we could barely make ends meet.

The car alone ate up $1100. It’s not cheap to maintain a car but we can’t sell it or we will risk making a even bigger lost.

Take away $550 for our Condo fees, $300 for utilities, internet and misc stuff including mobile bills, we’re left with $1650.

What about allowance to parents since we are pretending to be employed ?

That’s another $1000 gone, Cherie and I give $500 to our mums every month.

$650, that’s all Cherie and I have left.

We budgeted, planned our expenses but it’s not enough. We’re eating into our savings every month with no solution in sight.

One day, Lily approached me to complain that the wifi connection on ground floor is patchy. She keeps getting disconnected. I knew it was a matter of time before she brings this up because I installed the router on level 2 near our bed.

Lily : I need internet…. Can help us fix… ?

James : ok… I’ll have to install another router as a repeater downstairs….

I went to Sim Lim square to get a new router and as I walked passed the camera shops, I was struck with a perverted idea.

I asked the owner if he could help modify my router to include a spy camera.

Owner : With money… anything is possible….

I know I should not be spending unnecessarily on this but I was thinking with my dick.

I paid up and by that evening, I had the router up in May’s room. I installed it high in the ceiling by the wall fan because that’s where the electrical socket is and partly because it gave me a view of what will be happening inside.

My cock was rock hard when I logged into to computer to see a good view of May’s bed. It’s not just images, I could even hear her talking to Lily about serving a smelly customer earlier.

May is in her mid twenties, she’s not really a looker but she has a pretty good figure. I don’t mind watching her naked or see her fuck a client for money.

Now I could not openly view the live sex show when Cherie is around me for obvious reasons so it’s mostly recorded first, then when my wife is asleep, I could get up and play back the videos.

It’s sick but really arousing.

I see May repeating the actions like it was just a job.

She cleaned the cock of her clients.

They stripped.

She licked their nipples, suck on their dicks while they played with her body.

Then she could cap them and they would fuck.

After the men came, she would remove the condom, help them clean up their cock and collect the payment.

It’s a $150 a pop and some clients lasted less than 20 minutes.

May sees up to 10 clients a day, that’s a minimum of $1500. It’s mindblowing.

I observed my tenants over a few days and I realised that May is the only one serving clients. Lily is the manager or sort.

At the end of the 3rd month, May is gone and a new prettier and younger girl call Chanel moved in. Lily claimed it’s her cousin when I met her in the kitchen.

James : It’s ok Lily…. I’m not stupid… I can pretty much guess what is going on…

I gave her a cheeky smile and she caught in immediately.

She asked Chanel out of the room and introduced her to me.

Chanel is only 25 years old and although her breasts are small, she’s sweet looking.

Lily : your wife…. Is not around…. She went supermarket right….

James : yes… she just left….

Lily : Chanel… give James a massage will you…

James : It’s ok… don’t need.. don’t need…

Lily : I insists… hahaha

30 minutes later, I came into Chanel’s mouth as I groaned loudly in her bed. It’s fucking amazing.

Cherie and I still have an active sex life but things died down recently. We still fuck once a week but the spark is no longer there. It felt like we’re having intercourse just for the sake of having it.

Lily smiled at me and when I offered to pay, she refused.

Lily : Thank you for being a good landlord….

James : wow…. Thank you…. !!

I casually asked how much does she make a month.

Lily told me honestly it’s 5 figures easily.

James : No way….

Lily told me she has no reason to lie.

That evening, as I laid in bed with Cherie, I told her my conversation with Lily.

Cherie : 5 figures….!! We need to increase the rent !! haha

James : I wished… haha…

Cherie : well… at least she’s making money…. Unlike us… we’re just spending money….

James : Lily doesn’t do the work… she just manages the girl…. You know… sometimes… Chanel just do a handjob… and she gets $100 for a few minutes work….

Cherie almost dropped the magazine she was holding.

Cherie : Are you serious… ? no way..

James : and if sex is involved… it’s a lot more….

Cherie sighed and make a joke that if we still can’t get a job, maybe she will need to consider talking to Lily.

The moment I hear her make that comment, I could feel blood rushing to my cock.

The thought of my beautiful and hot wife in that room below getting fucked and serving men for money is just plain arousing.

I started kissing Cherie and she asked me what I’m doing.

I stripped her singlet and shorts and soon, we were moaning and groaning in bed as I pumped her. I pictured Cherie serving a dirty, smelly stranger as a whore and I was surprised at how turned on I became.

Cherie : oh my god.. what’s wrong with you today… ernghh..e rnghhh.. ernghhh….

I told Cherie honestly what I was thinking and she laughed.

Cherie : You’re crazy… hahha… no one will pay for your wife…

I came and I kissed her on her lips.

James : What if…. What if… they are willing to pay…. ?

Cherie raised an eyebrow at me with a questioning look.

Cherie : hmmm… you serious… ?

I just smiled but said nothing.

As we kissed, Cherie whispered softly.

Cherie : if… if it’s just a handjob… for a few minutes……

I smiled and we laughed.

Sure. A handjob.

Someone deep inside me, I knew, a handjob…… is just the beginning.

I remembered the picture Lily was using to promote Chanel on her chat program.

She showed me earlier.

Chanel is pretty alright but she’s nothing compared to Cherie.

Compared to my wife

Read more here
Old 21-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

My wife is my job security

What do you do when you realise an inconvenient truth ?

That your wife is the only reason you get to keep your job.

To make things worse, you are made to choose and to sit through a step by step presentation of what your wife did.

My wife is the most amazing woman ever and everyday when I wake up beside her, I ask myself the same question.

What did I ever do to deserve her ?
I love my wife.

I really do.

She is the world to me.

Felicia is my soulmate, my best friend and most importantly, the woman that I married. I know she loves me for who I am, for the simple man inside me.

When I got to know Felicia as colleagues, we hit it off right away.

I admit it was her looks at first attracted me to her.

Felicia’s curvy body and sexy legs gave me an erection every time I look at her but other than secretly lusting for her at a distance, I did nothing else.

Why is that so ?

That’s because of how inferior I feel I am compared to Felicia.

She joined the company as a junior executive while I’m just a nobody technician.

She’s better educated, she looks so good, she’s classy in her behaviour, it immediately puts her at a level above me. She speaks English so well while I had to struggle to communicate with my broken Singlish with my superiors.

I was secretly thankful that we work in different departments, so that when we past each other along the corridor, she will not know how incompetent I am.

I am an incompetent man, I’m very simple minded. I don’t know how to say things that my superiors like to hear. What made it worst was I just kept top myself and do my own work whereas my fellow colleagues were all street smart enough to choose tasks that were more visible to the management.

It leapfrogged them to promotions and wage increase while I remained where I was for almost 3 years.

I know people secretly called me the company loser.

I don’t blame them. Sometimes I too think I am a loser as well.

It’s as if I’m contented just living my life out quietly, earning a 2k wage that increases by $20 a year.

My life changed for the better on the 2nd year of Felicia joining the company. She was transferred to my department and she could tell right away who the genuine workers were.

She knew I had the most experience while some were just trying to muddle their way through the company. Felicia placed more emphasis on me and gave me more responsibilities.

More visible ones that is.

What made her so good was that she managed to play everyone perfectly. In a good way I mean.
She balanced it all out. Not only did she lay the path for me to get promoted, she handled superiors well. Felicia is the darling of the company.

Everyone liked her. With the way she looks, there’s no lack of indecent proposals from more senior managements, especially the Caucasians.

Regional bosses would fly in just to have a chat with Felicia, offers of overseas positions would soon follow but Felicia would turn them down. She knew.
She knew the offers are not to be taken at surface value.

There are additional terms and conditions attached to it. Some of the prettier staff have taken up the offer. Many of them comfortably set for life.

Just need to spread your legs for a year or two, come back to Singapore and you’re set for a senior management position. Not to forget the money and bonus.

It was around this period that Felicia and I hooked up.

She’s tired of having to play the office politics game everyday at work and there’s nothing more she looked forward to than to have a simple meal with me after work.

I loved everything about Felicia.
The way she looked, the way she dressed. The way she carried herself.

I’m always in simple jeans and a polo T but not Felicia. She wore dresses and heels that would give men an erection in a heartbeat.

There is so much attention on her and for come weird magical reasons, Felicia love me. The affection she showed, the way she looks at me. There’s no way of lying about that.

When news of Felicia and I getting together spread, people were dumbfounded. No one believed for a moment. Not even our CEO.

By the time we announced our low-key engagement, Felicia was already an assistant regional manager making 3 times my pay.

I got promoted twice ever since I got closer to Felicia and even then, my pay barely touched 2.8k. I’m only a simpleton with a barely recognised diploma from a dubious school run out of a makeshift school.

I know where I stand. 6 years at the company and I manage to get the 2.8k pay, I’m already very happy and contended.

Felicia and I got married. We did not hold a big banquet, just a low-key buffet with close friends. We did what all couples did in Singapore, we got a flat in the suburbs.

Everyday after work, we would cook a simple meal, and cuddle up in front of the TV catching HongKong serial dramas.

We have no plans for kids or to start a family. We’re just happy with life the way it is for us.

Work, travel twice a year. Doing whatever we wanted to do.

Then our lives came crumbling down in 2008. When the great financial crisis hit, everything went south.

Retrenchments were on the table and rumours abound that many of us will not make it through the year.

Word is my entire department is going to be let go and the work outsourced to another company.

Felicia tried her best to work something out for me, but it was no use.

The decision came at the highest level. All 32 of us in my department are to be let go. I stared blankly at the letter that came from HR.

All the years I’ve given the company and it comes down to this.

Some of my colleagues cried.

Not only my department is affected, everyone is. Felicia had to take a 20% pay cut, and 40% of her team were asked to leave.

It was a terrible period for everyone.

When I met my wife at the carpark for a chat after I cleared my locker, she cried, hugging onto me at a corner of the empty carpark.

Felicia : I’m sorry… I’m sorry….

James : It’s ok… it’s ok….i’m lucky enough to be able to stay in this job for so long…

We were discussing plans, our housing loans, how much savings we have. We are ok. We have always been thrifty with our finances but with one half of the couple without a job, it’s bound to rattle some nerves.

Felicia and I agreed to talk in detail after work and we parted ways. I headed for the exit with a recyclable bag while my wife started walking back to the lobby.

I could hear the piercing scream of her phone ringing and the sound of her sweet voice answering the call echoed out in the carpark.

Felicia : really ? …. Yes… yes please…. Thank god… please… thank you so much…. Thank you… thank you…. Thank you…. I really owe you a meal on this Ethan…..thank you… ok…alright… I’ll see you in Hong Kong next week… cheers…

I could hear that chirp in my wife’s voice as she started running towards me in her high heels.

She looked visibly relaxed and there was no hiding the happiness in her face.

James : what happened ? … what is going on…

My wife hugged me and she told me she got me another position in the company.

It’s a low position but she pulled some strings. I’ll be attached to a administrative support team. Pay isn’t great but at 2.2k, it’s not bad.

Felicia : you can start tomorrow…. I think you know some of the people there…. Auntie Dolly….. Mike…

James : Yes.. yes.. I know them…. Wow… how… how did you…

Felicia : called in a few favours… but all is good… hahaha…

We embraced in the carpark for a few more seconds and agreed to have a nice meal to celebrate.
Things like this really shows what it means to be connected.
You have the necessary networks and strings to pull.

This is why they say working in general, it’s never about how well you do your work, it’s who you know.

Over the next couple of months, more news of the economy hitting shit bottom started to flow in and a few of my friends have also lost their job.

I was truly lucky.

Job security is something I cannot take for granted.

I like my new role in the new department. My colleagues are nice and there is no office politics at play. We are all simple folks. The department deal with the administrative aspects of the management including booking of air tickets and accommodation for their travel needs.

The requests come in through the system, we will get the documents sorted out with the appointed tour agency for the tickets and the rooms. Simple stuff.

There is also the more mundane stuff that involves sorting mail for each department, but all is good.

I enjoy my work and working at the same company as my wife also meant I get to see her every now and then for lunch or to take the same train home.

It was when I chanced upon a weird email on my colleagues’ computer one day when I realised something might be off.

That colleague is Ethan. A senior associate in the office and if you remembered, he was the one I heard my wife talking to on the day I was retrenched.

I was in his office changing the toner for his personal printer during lunch break. I came back from lunch earlier that day because I ate alone. My colleagues have their own plans and Felicia needed to go for a meeting off site in the morning.

Since I saw a request for the toner to be changed at Ethan’s printer, I took one from the storeroom and got right to it.

His terminal is on the screen saver mode and while reaching for a tissue on his desk, I accidentally hit his mouse.

I froze.

I could feel a lump in my throat as I stared at the screen.

The wallpaper that Ethan was using is a picture of someone I know.

It’s my wife.

Read more here
Old 22-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

Turning my wife into a sex slave for another man

This fantasy erotic title contains non-consensual acts which involves drugging the partner and performing acts on her without her consent. Please give this a miss if it makes you uncomfortable.

James is a sick pervert. He harbors a strong wife sharing fantasy but his wife Hailey does not feel the same way. Tired of the boring sex, he turns to the internet and connect with other deviant souls lurking in the dark while attempting to recreate his wife sharing fantasy without Hailey’s knowledge. It began with a free show online for Thomas, but James wanted more. From deliberately drugging Hailey and positioning her for food delivery riders, to exposing her to private hire drivers, James slowly ventured down the dark path.

He went as far to drug her and leave Hailey alone in the middle of the park while he hide in a tent to see what passer-bys will do to his unconscious and irresistible wife.

He loves his wife, and he loves to see her with another man. Join James as he slowly plans, maneuver, and trick his sweet, decent wife, into becoming the sex slave of another man.

I have always had a ‘hotwife’ fetish. In case you didn’t know, a ‘hotwife’ is a married woman who is willing and is actively encouraged by her husband to behave like a slut and sleep with other men in order to make her husband aroused. There was just something about a consensual ‘adulterous’ wife that turned me on.

I have been married to Hailey for about a year. At 28 years old, Hailey was a beautiful woman, blessed with an amazing figure. Standing at 1.65 metres tall and weighing 49 kilograms, Hailey had all the ‘meat’ at the right places. She worked in a jewellery chain, one that required her to be dressed in uniform and black stockings every day.

Although coming from a humble background in Malaysia, Hailey actually held a degree in engineering. However, she could not take the stress of the role and ended up quitting within months of starting work. Her family was rather well to do, and honestly, there was no need for her to work if she didn’t want to. However, she was determined to stand on her own two feet, and that was why she chose to take up that retail role in a mall near our home.

Hailey’s desires came true in a way. Her job now required her to be on her two feet most of the time. Every morning, I watched as she dressed up in her standard uniform: a white cotton blouse and black skirt – the same one every day. She then donned a black silken pair of pantyhose, making sure to get just the right fit at the knee area. A pair of black flat pumps that matched the black blazer completed the outfit. I couldn’t help but be aroused by how she looked in her workwear. Her slender calves were accentuated by the material of her stockings as it hugged her slim waist and hips.

I had seen men ogling at her body and she had even encountered a couple of old retired businessmen who had attempted to chat her up and make her their mistress. Some people might get upset and offended when they heard something like this happening to their wives, but not for me. I felt proud, happy, and aroused in the knowing that my wife was so appealing to these men. It reaffirmed the fact that I had made the right choice in marrying her.

A lot of times when I was at home, I would imagine what it would be like if we could get intimate with her still dressed in her work clothes. The idea of it turned me on like crazy, but Hailey always said no. She said that putting those clothes on made her feel like she was still at work and that it put her out of the mood.

She had never been really into sex and all the bedroom stuff, whereas I was the more adventurous one. I wanted to try a lot of things, but Hailey always said no. I tried coaxing her in many ways, but she always felt uncomfortable whenever I made her do anything out of the norm. Not that she was very adventurous when she was in the mood anyway. You see, the more she resisted doing something I liked, the more I wanted to see her doing it.

Yes, I was a sick man and I was fully aware of it. I knew that I married a wonderful and beautiful woman – a decent woman that would go through thick and thin with me, but I still wanted more. I wanted a wife who was hot in between the sheets. I wanted to see Hailey letting herself go, I wanted to see her moaning like a cheap whore while she was pleasured by multiple men. Alas, I also knew that this was just a fantasy – one that would probably never come true. Hailey was too prim and proper to entertain such deviant behaviour. She would not even consider using a vibrator or nipple clamps during sex. What more for her to consider the introduction of another man?

So, I abandoned reality and desperately sought refuge in the world of the internet. I connected with people who shared my deepest desires – a craving to witness their wives enjoying the pleasures of another man. The allure of her moans of pleasure, the way her eyes would roll back in ecstasy as she felt another man’s cock fulfilling her – that image was too powerful for me to resist. With a surge of wild energy coursing through my veins, I ventured into the dark depths where nothing else mattered but my ultimate satisfaction.

The more I read, the more I explored and opened myself to the sick minds of others like me, the more tempted I was to try and do something about my sex life. I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life having intercourse in the missionary position. I wanted more. I craved more. I needed more.

One day, while chatting with someone online who also had this sick wife-sharing hobby, The man, Thomas, said that he had two kinds of ‘medicine’, both imported from Malaysia, and that he had used them on his wife. The results of which were great, granting him a few precious hours of fun that he desperately needed. According to Thomas, after ingesting the first drug, the person would be knocked out for more than three hours, and they would not wake up no matter what you did. The other drug was a strong aphrodisiac, which would really put one in the mood for sex.

I immediately asked him where I could buy this ‘medicine’, this cure for my frustrations. However, he told me that the drug was very precious and quite difficult to buy, but if I wanted some, he could sell some of what he had on hand to me cheaply. With only one condition – he wanted to watch the whole process on video.

That was when it really hit me hard. Thomas was asking me to drug my wife, document the resulting acts I would involve her in on video, and then show it to him. Nothing could be more sacrilegious to a marriage than what he suggested. And yet, I could feel a rousing excitement that began rising up from within me. I told him that I needed to think about it first. However, when I closed the chat window, I knew that I had already made up my mind. I wanted to drug my wife and share her with another man online.

When I finally gathered up enough courage and contacted Thomas. He replied almost immediately and informed me that he could have the drugs delivered in less than a week. My heart raced as I made the arrangements for payment. And soon enough, it was time to set my plan into motion.

Choosing the right date mattered; I had to avoid Hailey’s menstrual cycle. Then I wrote down a list of things that I wanted to do to my wife when she was passed out. I bought sex toys – vibrators, nipple clamps, and stuff that I always wanted to use on her, if not for the fact that she would never allow it. I felt ashamed and yet aroused at the same time. If Hailey were conscious, she would never agree to the things I wanted to do, so I just had to make do with the alternative. Do all the things that I wanted to do to her when she was unconscious.

Read more here
Old 29-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster (A)

Shoplifter

James caught a shoplifter, and after weighing the benefits of calling the cops of taking justice into his own hands, he chose the latter.

I work in a provision shop in Bishan. Tuck in the middle of the housing estate, it’s one of those old style setup where you have the shop at the ground floor and living accommodations on level two. My boss use it for storage mostly.

The provision shop is just a front, it sells pretty crappy stuff. Snacks, tidbits, and the only fresh food it carries are the bread that gets delivered everyday. On one aisle, it’s filled with drinks, instant noodles and what nots, on the other, it’s filled with accessories ranging from hair clips and pins, to stationaries.
One week in and i knew something is up with this shop, but i chose to keep quiet. Somedays, you barely get $50 in sales. Take away the rent, overheads, utilities and my pay, my boss is bleeding money every month.

Not that it matters to him. Koh is always grinning, always smiling. I did a bit of digging and saw the company accounts and came to my own conclusion. He’s laundering money from other businesses he owns.
He once asked me if i have any questions or anything for him. I said no.

As long as i get my $2000 pay every month, i’m happy. There’s free WIFI in the shop for me to play games on my phone and watch videos. Koh even allowed me to stay on the upper levels at the end of the day.
He loved that i asked no questions, and i did everything he wanted me to. In return, he gave me free rein when it comes to running the shop. The shop doesn’t need to make money, it just need to keep up appearances.

After a year, Koh trust me more. My pay was bump up to $2500, i get CPF too. That’s not all, i realised i was suddenly a phantom worker in one of his construction company. While i did not get paid for that role, i found out he was contributing additional money to my CPF account every month.

Who would say no to more money? I kept quiet, i feign ignorance, and i was rewarded for my discretion. I’m happy to be left alone, to live my on life. I don’t want anyone to bother me. Just let me play my game on my phone and watch my video. There’s nothing more i want in life except get to the end of every day, where i lock up the shop, head back upstairs and lie down on the bed to watch show.

As long as i open the shop at 7am and shut it at 6pm, i have done my job. There is nothing i love more than to flick the switch for the magnetic lock at the main sliding door of the air-conditioned minimart at 6pm. Seeing that red light comes on meant the end of my day. I will have the rest of the day to do what i want.

Once or twice a month, i will head to the red light district for paid sex. A man has his needs and i see that as a form of release. I am very realistic when it comes to matters like this, with my looks, i doubt i will ever get a girlfriend.
It was a routine that i have gotten used to, in fact, one that i look forward to repeat every month.
Then one evening, i was about to lock up and head to Geylang for my bi-monthly release when a girl walked into the shop.

She’s dressed in grey singlet top and grey cotton shorts that showed off her buttcheeks. She’s very pretty. She had long black hair that was tied up in a bun, and she wore minimal makeup. Her skin was fair and delicate, like porcelain and she had a pair of nice long legs.

James : Hi. looking for something?

“Hi i…need batteries”

James : Batteries. Over there…

I could tell she wasn’t from around here as her accent was foreign.
I pointed her to the section and it was then i noticed something peculiar. She’s not carrying any bags and i saw that her shorts doesn’t have any pockets. The first thing that came to my mind was how is she going to pay?

I leaned back on my chair behind the cash register and looked up at the mirror placed at the top corner of the shop. It allows me to see what is going on at the blind spot.
When i saw what she is doing, my heart skipped a beat.

The girl swiped a packet of batteries and put it into her cleavage. Then she tried to compose herself and continued looking around.
I reached for my phone and was about to call the police when my eyes were drawn to the girl as she walked right by the payment counter.

I feasted my eyes on her shapely body, and i felt this tingle in my pants as i thought about the things i can do to her. I wanted to reach out and caress those curves, kiss her lips and feel that warmth of her body.

She walked past me and made her way to the exit, like a customer who could not find what they want in the shop.
My left hand put down my phone and it went for the lock switch for the sliding door.
She reached the exit and tried waving at the sensors for the door to open.

James : I think you forgot something Miss…

“huh?…i’m sorry?”

She tried to feign ignorance but as soon as the words left my mouth, i could see the colour drain from her face.

James : You going to pay for those batteries.

It was not a question.

It was a statement.

Read more here
Old 06-10-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster (A)

The Artefact - tattoo artist

This title is part of the artefact series.

Laurent visits her estranged father who is a tattoo artist. His shop was recently trashed by thugs and the reason was because he refused a customer a tattoo.

Jiahui rolled up her yoga mat and looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn’t help but admire her perfect body in the reflection. She was wearing a skin hugging white yoga tights and matching lululemon sports bra, which showed off her toned abs and curvy hips.

Her long dark hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, allowing her to see every detail of her face clearly. She felt beautiful and confident. As she stepped out of the studio, Jiahui noticed that a few men had been glancing her way throughout the class.

She knew they were admiring her curves and that her camel toe was driving them nuts. With an amused smirk on her face, she strutted away with pride, head held high and stomach tucked in confidently. The lululemon sports bra made her chest look bigger and more voluptuous than usual, and the camel toe at the front of the tights drew wild looks from some of the men in the class. Jiahui felt empowered knowing that she was making them hot under their collars with just a simple outfit. Her stomach was flat, her legs looked slim but strong, and she could even see some definition in her abs if she tilted slightly to the side.

The attention she was getting made her feel desirable, and she felt like she needed to do a tik tok video to tell the whole world how desirable she is. Maybe tag on a few comments about men looking at her when they should be concentrating on their workout.

There are no better way to show female empowerment than by posting a video of her body wearing attractive clothing while criticizing men who objectify her.

If there is something she loved more about men looking at her body, it’s the dagger stares other women gives when their partners dare looked her way. Jiahui sucked on her protein shake was was considering where to put her phone for the video when a man approached her.

The first thing she noticed was the tattoo of a phoenix on his left arm. It was a wondrous piece of art. The vibrant white and silver feathers were like frigid ice, with the head of the phoenix staring at her with a fierce intensity. It seemed alive.

The wings extended from his wrist to his shoulder blade and wrapped around his arm like an embrace. On one side, there were intricate patterns that looked like branches from a tree while on the other side, it looked like ice shards erupting from within.

While the tattoo looked impressive and beautiful the owner however, is on the opposite of the spectrum. He’s fat with a beer gut and grease around his lips. His right hand held a half eaten chicken wing and he looked at Jiahui with a look of lust on his face. His eyes stared at her camel toe and he had the gall to scratch his crotch in front of her. His ill fitting pants looked like they were stolen and there were holes on his singlet.

‘What a creep’ Jiahui thought to herself as she rolled her eyes and tried to walk away.

Keng : i want to fuck you…hehehe…

Jiahui was shock and she didn’t know what to say. She tried to push herself past Keng but he held onto her arm. The moment their skin connected, the most unbelievable thing happened. Jiahui found herself frozen. She couldn’t move, nor speak. And the tattoo began to move.

Keng : Come, i bring you someplace nice ok?

Jiahui wanted to scream, she wanted to run but she can’t. Her arm felt the icy grip of the phoenix tattoo as it wraps itself around Keng and her. Their fingers interlinked like they were a sweet dating couple. Keng grinned as they walked down the streets.

Eyes darted their way and the same thing must be on everyone’s mind. What is such a hot looking babe like Jiahui doing with such a disgusting man? Jiahui made eye contact with everyone that looks her way, her eyes screaming for help but no one responded.

Just another hot babe showing off her body in tight clothing.

Just another pretty girl who chose money from a greasy old man.

Just another day in Singapore.

Laurent and Juliette were about to finish their coffee in the staff canteen when Laurent’s phone rang. It was a colleague from another division.

Laurent : Yo Seng, how are you man? Haven seen you since we graduated.

Seng : yo yo yo Laurent. How are you?

Laurent : I’m very afraid of receiving calls from friends who did not get in touch for a while you know. Something must be up.

Seng : Why? You afraid i’ll say i quit the force and start selling insurance is it?

Laurent: hahaha…either that or some MLM thing.

Seng : Jokes aside. we got a report here that i thought you want to know. Your father made a police report.

Laurent : what? Laurent’s coffee cup paused in midair, mere inches away from her lips.

Seng : His shop was trashed, and when we filed it, i saw his previous records and all.

Laurent’s father has been a frequent guest in Prison in his younger days for a variety of crimes. Even though he has turned over a new leaf, she still found it hard to forgive him for abandoning the family when she was still young.

Seng : you’re listed as the next of kin, and i thought i’ll give you a buzz.

Laurent : I didn’t hear him say anything about it.

Seng : He’s hurt, some bruises, but other than that he’s fine. Tattoo shop was trashed 3 times in a month, that was why he made the report.

Laurent : oh…ermm…ok Seng. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Seng : No problem. When you are free, let’s meet up for a coffee…there’s this policy i think you will be interested in…

Laurent : oh fuck off… Seng laughed and hung up.

Juliette : problem with your dad? I thought he stopped being a regular at Changi resort.

Laurent : He’s never far away from trouble. I need to take some time off. I want to drop by…

Before Laurent could finish her sentence , both their phone buzzed and Cornelius’ name appeared on the group chat at the same time. The girls knew what that meant and they immediately headed down to the secret basement in the police station.

Laurent walked on ahead to Cornelius to tell him she needed to take some time off to settle some family issues.

Cornelius : I’m sorry, your leave and vacations matters are not under my purview. I only care about the artefacts.

Cornelius pushed a file across the table and told the girls this particular one is of utmost urgency.

Juliette : Which one isn’t?

Juliette said in a sarcastic manner.

Cornelius : If sarcasm is an artefact, i’m sure you will be a good owner Juliette.

Laurent : So which prick is using an artefact to go around fucking girls he can never get now?

Cornelius : actually…

Laurent opened the file and she froze.

Cornelius : this one is different. I need you girls to protect the owner of an artefact.

Juliette looked at the opened file and she did a double table.

Cornelius : He’s the owner of a tattoo shop.

Laurent looked at the picture of her father and mumbled under her breath.

Laurent : What are the fucking odds…

Read more here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1