The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Part 1: ROM, Part 2: customary.... now still got Part 3: church wedding? steady man, pun pi pi .... got Part 4: ?????

last time who ever said marry vnam wife is cheaper??????
part 4 - honeymoon... spend $$$ again
Old 24-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
now I know why some of our cheong brothers around..... stilllllllllllll considering
Everything depends on the girl and how much that man can afford.Have money,throw a nice one,no money throw a simple one.Recently talk to 1 one my client,she told me nowadays,sg parents have to help pay for their children banquet cos their children want a grand one and that parents say is a trend now so no choice.Seriously i look down on those sg children who have to use or borrow from their parents to get marry

Still remember on my marriage day.My wife and me reach the resturant on motorbike.Imaging us wearing our gown,as a pillion rider at the back and carrying an umbrella as that day was raining,now i think of that i also want to laugh

Actually i can afford but she did not request for a car and she dont want a grand one,so i just follow her
Old 24-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
When i went to sign the marriage papers at her province, the officer explained to me in limited mandarin, and i just signed. Simple and straightforward.
Did u take the marriage vow?I dont have
Old 24-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Marriage is nvr cheap, local or foreign.

Just to share: after-marriage is even higher. Your $ spent is likely to go up guadruple. Just prepare ahead for the rainy days... And with the ICA thingy, it's cost too.

One thing is for sure, no $ - really dun settle down! It's even cheaper if u cheong periodically (surprising eh). Of course, no future ROI perhaps.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Dalat will do la ....

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

good for you .. bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Actually i can afford but she did not request for a car and she dont want a grand one,so i just follow her

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Imaging us wearing our gown,as a pillion rider at the back and carrying an umbrella as that day was raining,now i think of that i also want to laugh
Wah so romantic ah. Can carry an umbrella and ride motorbike ah? Won't the umbrella be blown away or damaged? I suppose raining u also won't ride too fast.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did u take the marriage vow?I dont have
Marriage vow ? Where got ? Quickly sign and fxxk off roi.
Old 24-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

Just to share: after-marriage is even higher. Your $ spent is likely to go up guadruple. Just prepare ahead for the rainy days... And with the ICA thingy, it's cost too.

One thing is for sure, no $ - really dun settle down! It's even cheaper if u cheong periodically (surprising eh). Of course, no future ROI perhaps.
You are right

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

Just to share: after-marriage is even higher.
you just pop out from no where?
Old 25-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
You are right
Expenses after marriage will surely be much higher as compared to when you are single. Its especially so after you have kids. Its never easy to maintain a family, especially in Singapore when expenses are so high. But there are also blissfulness and happiness that you cannot find when you are single. Nothing is free. I was once told by a fellow brother that he is sure he wll save a lot of money on commercial sex after marriage as he will have a ready partner. But things turned out other wise, after some time, he felt bored and went back to commercial sex. Marriage is not about sex alone, its about many other things and most importantly, responsibilities. Why ang mohs cannot last in marriages? because they are not committed to responsibilities. I have a viet lady friend who married a rich ang moh who is old enough to be her father. That ang moh had 3 previous marriages and 6 children from them. This viet lady is his 4th wife. Now 3 years after marriage, marriage is on the rocks. This marriage thingy is seriously not as simple as it looks, but the fact is , if one is not ready for responsbilities, one should not get married.
Old 25-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Marriage vow ? Where got ? Quickly sign and fxxk off roi.
ya,ya,quickly sign and fxxk off haha,like that better than stay there longer and make your pocket kana burn again
Old 25-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Expenses after marriage will surely be much higher as compared to when you are single. Its especially so after you have kids. Its never easy to maintain a family, especially in Singapore when expenses are so high. But there are also blissfulness and happiness that you cannot find when you are single. Nothing is free.
fully agreed...well said TS...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think is $6K+++

I gave my bx $4k to settle all the wedding things, $2K to buy gold, few hundreds on the transports, airticket, misc...
food cook by relatives rite?
did u get performers to perform at yur wedding?
i spent around $5K. got 4 getai singers to sing for 2 days.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Bro,
how bout wedding album?
Mine cost 1400SGD.... and she said including giving her family a few hundreds and wedding band... cost bout SGD4k in total...

She settle the banquet...
wedding album cost SDG1400?? tats quite a lot!
include framed photo? shoot outside or inside studio?

why sad? she take up the banquet to share the burden with u. u shld be happy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1