The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Why don't you try and tell us instead of waiting to be spoon fed?
Agree with you bro...
Old 03-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Agree with you bro...
I asked, OKT say not available
Old 03-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majide View Post
Does bro DT suddenly message any one of you through whatsapp and advertise his girls?

On the first occasion, he suddenly messaged me and advertise Oil. I was shocked so I told him off and not to do that ever again.

Now its happening again.

Aren't services like this supposed to be discreet? We contact you but you should never contact us. For the past 10 years, I've never had issues like that.
Report the Pimp.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I had the chance to book Yuki from Siam Angels.

http://siamangels.net/img/Yuki2.jpg

Location is average as not too discreet.
Those wanting to take public transport will face some challenge.
A number of places to have food.

Yuki is very chatty and she tries very hard to turn you on.
This is just her personality as I feel she wants to get the job done ASAP.
You need to discount about 30% minimum from the pictures.
She has acne issues and quite a number of scars on her face.
This was quite disappointing.
She has stretch marks at the side of her buttocks.

BBBJ was not bad with deep throat but short as she said she wants the action to begin.
Some kissing, licking of her boobs which are enhanced and slight painting.
Safety helmet on and round 1 ended.
We did about 3 positions.

She can give a reasonable massage so ask her for it.
Round 2 was the same as she kept asking me to have sex with her.
I feel the foreplay is very low.
She should be priced in the $120 category.

OKT was prompt and friendly.
Cheers!
Old 03-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuma from Siam angels.

If you expecting a body like Fiona xie then you're on the wrong page and she is definitely not syt or super chio type (anyway super chio type is almost 0 in sg, I feel). On another hand, if you want to have a wild fuck, she is definitely the one, like other bro said COMMANDO!!

She can literally do anything and willing to please you. I requested to swallow which is not advertised and she freaking agreed! She did it with a powerful bbbj and swallow everything. Power!

So again, she is a professional and willing to please you, don't expect a super model body but the fuck is definitely mind blowing
Old 03-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
The standard in FL1 has dropped alot so decided to venture in geylang, highly recommended

L8 H43

try G13 this afternoon

Looks 7/10 : SYT with some freckles, but not noticable till upclose and very cute
GFE 9/10 : Very high GFE, like your long lose girlfriend
Body 8/10 : A bit meaty but still consider slim, tattoo on the back and very perky butt
Frenching 8/10 : Lots of tongue fighting and slurping action, almost swaping each other saliva
Boobs 9/10 D cup : Very obvious its man made but still very soft to play with those erected nipples, very nice view during cowgirl
Cat bathe 6/10 : SOP, nothing special
BBBJ 10/10 : Very strong suction and constantly licking my shaft while playing with my balls, after about 8mins, she capped me and blow for a while before FJ
FJ 8/10 : Very accommadating in lots of position with mild moaning, nice to play with her man made boobs and perky butt

after the session, we still continue talking while fondling around, i joking tell her she has many boyfriend because she have many gifts from different customers, like the channel perfumes, some jewelries and the huge Hello Kitty Doll that is almost 2 times her size, we laugh about it as i ask her how is she going to bring back the hello kitty to Thailand, looks like many bro kana KC by her till gao gao

Overall a good bonk, will RTF when have the chance

How much is the damage bro?😁
Old 03-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Bonks

I just tried "SAMSUNG" on her 1st day of arrival

Samsung is from
http://www.laxscorts.com/

Photos vs real : 90%

The best thing is her melons are big,

Samsung speaks simple English.

1st time in SG.

Here is my stats for her: ( You may get different from mine)

Look ( very sweet looking), short gal

Body ( acceptable for me); no Tattoos

Catbathe ( SOP, nice way)

BBBJ ( We kissed abit here & There)

Fj ( We have sex in many positions, and she get wet easily ),

Samsung is a very friendly and hardworking gal.

We moved into 2nd session very fast after resting

Gfe with her was good.

She came SG to work because she needs to pay for her car repairs.

Overall I love Samsung's those big Melons; Samsung definitely scored 8.5 with high chance of RTF.

Thanks Les affair Operator for taking my booking. Operator handled my booking fast. * Thumbs Up for U*
Old 03-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchPotatoBoy View Post
Nowadays too many stables using fake photos to scam those people who are new to this type of stuff.... Only a few stables have legitimate good girls... last time stables can send confirmation pictures too.. Not sure if nowadays still can anot?
I saw that happened in other forum, 10 out of 13 used fake photos.

I prefer OkT using Apartment.

I was told to bewared of those whom asked me to booked room.

I dun know those operating using Hotel safe bo?!?!?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ayan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on POP from TRL

Manage to book her yesterday noon. Swift & prompt reply by OkT bro SK. The look of PoP will slowly grow. Very accommodating to your request of what position you want. From middle of the bed to corner of the bed to sofa to standing and all sorts. Very good at massage after 1st round. Great GFe and like to frenching like no tomorrow. Overall experience is satisfactory. What I like most from the moment I step in until finish session, she didn't take the HP and play leave u like gonggong like that. She will stay with u. Good chance to RTF soon. Cheers!
Old 03-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
atlantis2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=642489

Kitty

Kenna many times photos look chio but turned out disappointed. Was hesitating but decided to test my luck. HENG ARG!!

Looks: 7/10 (Real person not as chio as the photos but still decent looking and grows on you as the session goes on.)
Body: 7/10 (Petite size with nice curves at the hips area. Not for big boobs lovers. Small natural B cup which I like. Typical thai skin colour, not the fair Chinese type)

Below is where she scores. Basically full service. 9/10
-Frenching allow
-Painting allow
-Fingering allow
-BBBJ slow and sensual with lots of balls licking
-Good passionate FJ, non commercial feeling

Her English is quite okay and can communicate well. Overall, feels like a fuck buddy, can joke around and have fun with. Surely RTF.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skadinoeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quick fr for pop from teeruklover

Okt was obliging even though I was late for the appointment.

Pop is one of the most service oriented FL I've been with. Her cheerful attitude is really a plus point.

She has soft and probably well enhanced 36c boobs. And as reported, she has an amazing ass. Fleshy well rounded and tight.

She also has the skills to boot, try her bbbj and her jg. Really amazing.

Attitude, body, and skills. No to mention her pretty face which is similar to the pic.

Go catch her before she leaves!
Old 03-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuri from thaipegasus
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=642266

Visited her recently, okt was prompt and swift. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find the location to be in a hotel with the room all to ourselves, so it was pretty private and clean.

Yuri looks basically the same as in the picture, but with a bit worse complexion. She's slim and petite ith no tattoos and her fj and bbbj was normal, though I didn't try a whole lot of position.

What really makes her shine is her gfe. She's very bubbly and will make stupid jokes and also laugh at your stupid jokes, we spent most of the time frenching (her lips are so soft), cuddling and play fighting. If bros are looking for a good gfe experience with a petite syt you should definitely try her out. Her english is not very good but I think she said she leaving on the 11th.

Last edited by thundertits88; 03-03-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shotgun1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Destiny from Emma
https://sammyboy.online/showthread....3#post15680463

Msg a few OKTs for last minute booking on rainy noon, target SYT only. Only bro from Emma replied, and luckily Destiny is available, so decided to try out even no Fr on her yet. No regret!
Got very good service and good GFE from her so decided to write a FR for her.

Look: Confirmed same person as in photos. Pretty SYT. Typical Thai tan, not as fair as in photo. Like her small dimples near mouth when she smiles.

Body: Very curvy, flat tummy, big and firm man made C cup. Like model body. No scar mark.

Service:
Wash thoroughly in shower, include ass hole. Only bad thing is no hot water... especially on rainy day.
Excellent cat bath. First time experience cat bath like this from FL. She asked me lied down on my chest, then start lick from my ear, back, buttock, lick a bit on ass hole, and all the way to thigh and legs. After that flip over and lick all over my chest.
French a lot too. Then go down BBBJ, deep throat, sensual, ball licking all have. I asked her turned around to 69 position for painting and BBBJ together. Nicely trim pussy and wet! 69 position last for 10-15 mins. Shiok!

First time FJ, tried 3 positions. Cum in doggy position.
Second time asked for CIM, no problem. Took a while for me to come out for 2nd time, and she no complaints. Use BBBJ, HJ, frenching, ball licking to help me, finally release into her mouth.

Very chatty, great GFE, but only basic English. First time come to SG and first time in this line.
Overall very satisfied bonk.

RTF: Sure!
Old 03-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeli from sexsenses

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=641574

When I first saw Yeli I was disappointed as she looked very different from the photo, though she's still quite pretty. She's pretty hardworking and accommodating though you have to initiate. Pretty big boobs though abit saggy, other bros have mentioned she's enhanced but I didn't notice any scars and her boobs quite soft. She has a somewhat saggy stomach, which makes me guess she just recently gave birth, she also have alot of tattoos. Also maybe I'm not lucky, but on that day I think she might be smoking, can smell a bit coming off of her. She knows very little english so almost impossible to communicate, at one point I have to point at her mouth before she understood to give me a bj.

Overall very accommodating and hardworking, pretty much does whatever I ask.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearbear86 View Post
FR for Kitty.. Small size Chick with A+ skill n Girlfren effect n i get First blood..

Looks: Same w long hair
catbath: She will bath u which rarely the babe will do
Boob: Normal natural size with lil perky nipple
bbbj: A+ (Slow n Steady) Also do ball sucking, will look while sucking yr cock which that turns me On big time
Frenching: Small n soft (will tongue fight)
Fj: She rocks
Rtf: will of course..

Please treat this babe with gentle n she will treat u like a king. it a regret i manage to do her once cause she make u enjoy to the fullest before u cannot tahan that u want to fuck her quick..

Thnks bro Fino for getting an awesome babe for us..
Thanks bro for your fr on kitty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1