The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...ction-pm-lee-2

Quote:
One thoughtless comment can cause a mass reaction: PM Lee

The Internet and social media have made it easier for people both to cause offence and to take offence.
"When someone puts up something provocative or offensive, it doesn't just affect the coffee shop in which you let off steam, it reaches the whole of cyberspace, maybe even stretches beyond Singapore if it goes viral. "And one thoughtless comment can cause a mass reaction. But instead of a judicious response, it may provoke a self-righteous mob reaction and a public lynching, which is even worse than the original provocation."
UP PM Lee for good post!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 13-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Please forward this to your fellow dog, seaj! knn...u really is a poofter Ler.....pm u also wanna up!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO - our self-proclaimed.,supposed "Taikor"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Please forward this to your fellow dog, seaj! knn...u really is a poofter Ler.....pm u also wanna up!
Wooo hooooo!

Another grand gesture pronouncement by our self-proclaimed “Taikor”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
The following is one common tactic these crooks use to try to fool and entrap the unsuspecting: ….
- In the China threads, there is one particularly sinister crook – sex crusaXXX - who has for years been assiduously swapping/building up his points, regularly make grand-gesture pronouncements and just generally building up his supposed image as a “Taikor” to use this to steer prey into their traps.
…….
SEAJ
Old 13-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
SEAJDogFace is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Lol now come hijack this thread ar hahaha. Have fun dealing with my stealth agent clones OngKianLoon and hoian
Old 13-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Sigao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Tiagong not I start that quote one hor...
My fault again...
Heard u were kicked out of the CR last nite..again.
Old 13-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14193 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaolang View Post
Ps ar what is CR?
Too many clones Liao,Izzit ? Cr =chat room! here is fun....another famous dog has joined in!
Old 13-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Too many clones Liao,Izzit ? Cr =chat room! here is fun....another famous dog has joined in!
Sure.... AND HERE YOU ARE... grooming this nick, upping the post count, using your other clones to upz etc..... so that you can launch it on the International threads to fool Samsters that you are just another regular Samster, and doing so specifically to scam us.

The totally usual and discernible ways of you crook stealth agents.

For others who may not know about the disgusting ways that these scammers operate on the International threads, you may want to go to:
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=508851

And BTW, in the Philippines, CR means Comfort Room - where turds like you belong and gets flushed away. LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 13-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

JiBye... Now MY thread got World War IV.
Open your own thread to UP each other's kar chng lah.
Pukimah.

Old 13-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
JiBye... Now MY thread got World War IV.
Open your own thread to UP each other's kar chng lah.
Pukimah.

LOL!

Yup - if you check their list of posts, these clones usually first gets "incubated" on the Singapore threads where points increases for posting up totally nonsense posts do not merit much attention.

After the clone is satisfactorily Upzed, they then launch it on the International threads, pretending to be a respectable Samster, specifically to scam other members.

Asking for your forbearance and offering my apologies for latching on to your thread to make Singapore oriented readers become more aware of the dangers that these Crook stealth agents pose when mongering overseas/reading up SBF International for information on foreign mongering destinations.

Thank you
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-05-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 13-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaolang View Post
Pukimak* u mean
Tiagong same meaning but different spelling.
Just like...
JiBye.

Old 13-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigao View Post
Heard u were kicked out of the CR last nite..again.
Tiagong you also tio banned from CR wor...
Not happy go CR... If you can...

Old 13-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
JohnWuSeh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

U go international thread more fund.
Old 13-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tiagong you also tio banned from CR wor...
Not happy go CR... If you can...
WUJI u go CR tonight!

Old 14-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL!

Yup - if you check their list of posts, these clones usually first gets "incubated" on the Singapore threads where points increases for posting up totally nonsense posts do not merit much attention.

After the clone is satisfactorily Upzed, they then launch it on the International threads, pretending to be a respectable Samster, specifically to scam other members.

Asking for your forbearance and offering my apologies for latching on to your thread to make Singapore oriented readers become more aware of the dangers that these Crook stealth agents pose when mongering overseas/reading up SBF International for information on foreign mongering destinations.

Thank you
SEAJ
Tiagong u re seh pokkai Ler! Tiu Ler si fatt GAO sek si ah!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Amos Yee says ex-bailor molested him, then admits it was all a lie to trick the media
The 16-year-old admitted that the entire post was "a troll" to trick the media. "I manipulated the press to indulge in the thoroughly exhausting experience of waiting in Pasir Panjang fruitlessly...
Tiagong Amos XDD reached troll level 9999 liao...
Heng he never come sbf and play...
Confirm he win us all...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1