The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Pongolle should be give more chances...
I kinda like the Pongolle chap for his commitment and speed. Not much skill but he can be a good backup for Bellamy in the speed department. Problem is that he is always running around aimlessly, like a headless chicken, aka Zenden.

Cheers
Old 12-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus View Post
We need creativity in our strikers, without it we won't finish easy chances. Rafa must buy a creative and a good finisher [Villa]
Our finishing is woeful period. We miss easy chances week in and week out, sitters absolute sitters [look at Zenden]
Actually "woeful finishing" is not foreign to many attacking top clubs - look at Scum and Arse and see how many chances their players have missed - not being biased here, but Rooney has missed a fair bit of sitters!

It's logical, the other top clubs create more chances and thus miss more also.

What differentiates them from us is that they can come from behind to win. That composure, that winning mentality is the mark of a championship team.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
I kinda like the Pongolle chap for his commitment and speed. Not much skill but he can be a good backup for Bellamy in the speed department. Problem is that he is always running around aimlessly, like a headless chicken, aka Zenden.

Cheers
Huh? Luis said Pongolle is the most skillful player in the team, and he should know.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Guess what? If arse won their game in hand, we will be in 4th. ARGH!!!
Just watched SportsCenter on ESPN.

Wow, if Arsenal is going to be helped by the referee in their remaining matches like what happened when they played against Wigan, we have all the top players in the team also no use. Not only was Wigan robbed by the blatant offside goal and a legal penalty appeal, but poor us too. It is a match the Gunners shouldn't have won.

Then, as if this was not bad enuf, we have Barca playing splendid football in the recent match against Racing in La Liga.

We are really going to have our work cut out for us this time.

Cheers
Old 12-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
Haven't been following the UEFA stuff. Recently, Platini got the top job right? And his opinion is that each country can have only max 3 teams. Will that happen next season? If so, we must at least get 3rd this time.
It's not so simple ...
Platini used this ploy as carrot to get the lesser European nations to vote him in ... but when it comes down to the actual implementation, he runs the risk of the G14 (or is it G15) clubs walk out of the Champions' League & form one of their own. After all, would there still be TV revenue if Champions' League is about Albania's champ vs Iceland's champ??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Villa is a better bet than Torres.... we need someone in the mould of Rooney/Henry/Shevchenko... names that scare the living hell out of defenders and opposing managers, and gives time and space to other players to pop up and score...

Also... some better flank midfielders... guys like Robben/C.Ronaldo...

Haha after watching England-Spain that day and watching David Villa closley i couldnt help but get excited about the prospect of him lining up for Liverpool Reds next season.
He looks every inch the world class forward that others have said about him, holding the ball up with decent upper body strength, making clever runs in behind distributing the ball quickly and to the right player almost every time, and not afraid to have a shot from range if the space opened up.
He was fantastic imo, and if Valencia dont make the top 4 in la liga this season he will surely not want to miss out on next seasons champions league.
I know he has a ridiculous buy out clause but that just means we would have to pay a fee of around 20-25 million.
That would smash our previous record, but if we were to sign just 3 players, a couple of world class wingers and Villa then we would be a total different proposition
Old 13-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
i think next season Fowler , Dudek & Zenden is for sure , but do hope to see Crouch go too. i think Hyypia still got one season to offer to us.
I want Liverpool to lift that title so I can brag about it down the pub, I want them to lift it because it will be the best day of my life. I want them to lift it because that's where we belong - but I also want them to lift it because Sami deserves it - Riise deserves it, Garcia deserves it. If we signed a load of players over the summer and 'did a Chelsea' I don't know that I'd feel the same. Part of this club is the bond between the players and the fans - and if that's severed I don't know if it really will be Liverpool winning the league...
Old 13-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Huh? Luis said Pongolle is the most skillful player in the team, and he should know.
Would have been different if Pongolle is spanish..... Rafa hates the french ! Think it was something that gotta do with his sacking in his 1st managerial job years ago.
Old 13-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFish View Post
.....And is it just me or does Solano love playing against us?
Solano has something to prove to Rafa....... last year he hinted he wants to come to Liverpool when Rafa was looking for a winger.
But Rafa says he's not good enough for Liverpool.
Old 13-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
It's not so simple ...
Platini used this ploy as carrot to get the lesser European nations to vote him in ... but when it comes down to the actual implementation, he runs the risk of the G14 (or is it G15) clubs walk out of the Champions' League & form one of their own. After all, would there still be TV revenue if Champions' League is about Albania's champ vs Iceland's champ??
Yup agreed. G14 won't allow it i'm sure of it.
Besides G14 want to have another group stage again like there used to be.

I dare say the underachieving French sides are waiting with a greater degree of expectation than English, Spanish or Italian clubs.

The UEFA Executive Committee has 14 members including the President, so Platini's plan to reduce the max number of entrants from one member country in the CL is not his decision alone. As it is, the CL is a massive financial success and at the end of the day, surely money will talk louder

Platini may yet have to eat humble pie, as ASS Wenger had already commented that Platini may not be able to deliver his promises
Old 13-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Up front, I support Rafa's decision to have Bellamy and Kuyt. Bellamy's speed did create loads of problems for Newcastle but the finishing was woeful. The problem is Kuyt. I feel that he is playing way to deep. And he keeps losing the ball in the midfield area. I recall when he first started, he was very energetic up front and created problems for opposition defence. But ever since Rafa decided to deploy 3 strikers, he had not been very effective since.

Really hope Rafa will sort out the problems fast. We are losing time and patience liao.

Cheers
Sigh... starting to miss Owen already

Bellamy's a good player, so is Kuyt, but they are footballers, not natural goal scorers like Owen is. Owen didn't hold the ball up, he didn't link up play. He just put the ball in the back of the net. We need a striker who can do that, someone who can produce something from nothing. Man Utd had Van Nistelrooij, Chelsea has Joe Cole, we had Owen, and we need to replace him.

Crouch, Kuyt and Bellamy are good footballers who score goals, who are capable of scoring twenty goals a season, but they have a hard work ethic, they are footballers. They are not natural goal scorers who can produce something out of nothing. Certainly not on the level Owen did for us. If we sign a natural scorer, we will have a great strike force. We have three options; we need another option which will be very beneficial to us
Old 13-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
..... Rafa hates the french! Think it was something that gotta do with his sacking in his 1st managerial job years ago.
what is this all about?? please substantiate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
Solano has something to prove to Rafa....... Rafa says he's not good enough for Liverpool.
& scoring a penalty in an otherwise anonymous (for Norberto) match would have changed that view??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You mean Luis Garcia? Did he really say that?

Wow, he is funny. Didn't know he got such a good sense of humour.

If Pongolle is the most skilful player, what do we make of Gerrard, Alonso? hehehehe

Cheers
Old 13-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup agreed. G14 won't allow it i'm sure of it.
Besides G14 want to have another group stage again like there used to be.

I dare say the underachieving French sides are waiting with a greater degree of expectation than English, Spanish or Italian clubs.

The UEFA Executive Committee has 14 members including the President, so Platini's plan to reduce the max number of entrants from one member country in the CL is not his decision alone. As it is, the CL is a massive financial success and at the end of the day, surely money will talk louder

Platini may yet have to eat humble pie, as ASS Wenger had already commented that Platini may not be able to deliver his promises
I hope Platini won't be able to deliver his promises cos at the rate we are going, we may very well be staring 4th place in the eye. Touch wood !!!

Dun know how the politics in UEFA works, but the fact that Platini gets the job means that he does have a certain level of support in UEFA. So, let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Cheers
Old 13-02-2007, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Man Utd had Van Nistelrooij, Chelsea has Joe Cole, we had Owen, and we need to replace him.

They are not natural goal scorers who can produce something out of nothing. Certainly not on the level Owen did for us. If we sign a natural scorer, we will have a great strike force. We have three options; we need another option which will be very beneficial to us
Just wondering -- does "Natural" translates to "Opportunistic"?

The way I see it, Owen and Van Nisteroy are those Opportunistic type. They will lurk around the penalty area and strike at the first opportunity, whether it is the first chance at goal or the 2nd ball.

In this respect, I do agree Crouch, Kuyt and Bellamy aren't exactly in that mould. We do need someone like dat to cover all angles.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1