The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurnoob View Post
Was eating lunch at mcd below some hdb block today seated beside a window where you can see people outside walking by. Happily enjoying my lunch until i saw a lady (quite pretty) in those thin, slightly transparent if under bright light kind, grey t-shirt(braless) walk past. Her boobs were jiggling with every step she took. And as she was walking with the wind blowing towards her, can see both her protruding nipples. Think she just went downstairs to buy some food then go back to her flat. But wow what a sight. Too bad my colleague was around can't be too obvious. Didn't manage to take picture as well.
Nice share bro. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky, sianz!
Old 27-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Happened a few weeks back in school. Was holding the door open for the ladies to exit. My coursemate (who i have never spoken to in 3 years) exited the room last. She was wearing a tanktop with thin cardigan and skinny jeans. Her face is average (definitely not a head turner but not cmi) and her body not fat but not slim either (baba type), just slightly meaty. But her boobs were huge and her tanktop show quite a nice cleavage (prob c cup). It totally caught my attention and she caught me staring. She gave that 'you pervert' look to me and out of craziness i boldly told her:

"Wow those are huge"

I couldnt belive i just said that and i thought, thats it, she's gonna think im a pervert forever. But she just laughed and pinched me. We started texting and flirting ever since. Hopefully can bonk her before i graduate. As of right now our conversations look promising. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Moral of the story: sometimes honesty is the best policy
Old 27-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Bestava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Happened a few weeks back in school. Was holding the door open for the ladies to exit. My coursemate (who i have never spoken to in 3 years) exited the room last. She was wearing a tanktop with thin cardigan and skinny jeans. Her face is average (definitely not a head turner but not cmi) and her body not fat but not slim either (baba type), just slightly meaty. But her boobs were huge and her tanktop show quite a nice cleavage (prob c cup). It totally caught my attention and she caught me staring. She gave that 'you pervert' look to me and out of craziness i boldly told her:

"Wow those are huge"

I couldnt belive i just said that and i thought, thats it, she's gonna think im a pervert forever. But she just laughed and pinched me. We started texting and flirting ever since. Hopefully can bonk her before i graduate. As of right now our conversations look promising. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Awaiting your FR!
Old 28-03-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very true bro sometimes it can get you much further than you actually think
Old 28-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestava View Post
Awaiting your FR!
Will be graduating in 2 weeks so need to progress fast if not chance will be lost. Im hoping there will be an fr to write 🤞🏻🙃🤞🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Context View Post
Very true bro sometimes it can get you much further than you actually think
Haha i was lucky that worked magically. I think 90% of other time will be considered a pervert by women
Old 28-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

still can bong her aft grad since u alrdy gt her number..
Old 28-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
"Wow those are huge"

Don't wait or hesitate or she will end up as " the one that got away "
after all, she is already flirting with you. don't regret this boy
Old 28-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
still can bong her aft grad since u alrdy gt her number..
Now easier cuz i have a hall to bring her to. After graduation a bit hard to find that kind of privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
True. But cannot rush these kind of things. Need to gradually build up tension and mood before proceeding to bed
Old 28-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will be graduating in 2 weeks so need to progress fast if not chance will be lost. Im hoping there will be an fr to write 🤞🏻🙃🤞🏻
Since you were direct, maybe you can stop beating around the bush and just ask if she fancies a shag… for all you know she has been waiting?

Gd luck
Old 28-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
mai tuuu liiiaaaoooo
Old 28-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Belchery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Since you were direct, maybe you can stop beating around the bush and just ask if she fancies a shag… for all you know she has been waiting?

Gd luck
Haha yes, direct is best
Old 29-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just show her the balloon. She will get the hint
Old 29-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Just show her the balloon. She will get the hint
lol naise term: balloons..
Old 05-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lailai841230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me share my first time accidental saw girl zaogeng experience.
I was on a plane for my business trip last week and serving by 2 SYT with quite a good body. I was seated in the front row which opposite the toliet, which mean whoever in and out toilet I also can see and know who’s inside.

When the plane is preparing to land, one of the stewardess walking in to the toilet and she did not lock the door. I thought she was cleaning toilet at first, but I heard flushing sound, then I start to think if the door accidently open then.....
Suddenly the door really open and she is haven’t pull up her skirt yet.. it’s a round and smooth butt!! I didn’t see any panty, should be wearing g-string.
Woo.. my brother got reaction immidiately.
Of course, it’s only about few second as she quickly close the door and lock afterward.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I was on the bus sitting at the seats where passengers face each other. This pretty local Indian lady came onboard and took the seat opposite me. She smelled good and when she "climbed" into the seat, her blouse collar opened up in full glory and presented me with her minimum C cup boobs. Best of all, her bra cups were slightly translucent.

She even apologised for causing inconvenience for "climbing" in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1