The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Here’s one from the sweet memories.

She’s the beauty queen from my ex company, she’s attached and I was too, it’s almost impossible and never had a thought of anything more than colleagues with her, in fact we never really clicked, she’s the kind that comes from top school and I was a neighbourhood school kid, we seems to be from two different worlds.

It all happened when we got out of a company event early and she asked if I could hang out for a drink to kill some time while she waits for her bf, conversation flows and she was very open about topics so we somehow got into more personal stuff, she said she always loved outdoor sex and her bf wasn’t keen, so I challenged her to let’s try it out some day together, it was pretty a straight forward hit on the bull’s eye.

Our first encounter was at Botanic Gardens, we had dinner and took a stroll, found a dark corner and I doggie her for a quickie. We went on to have office sex, once or twice a week I will sneak into her house at night for a whole night of it. She will leave the door unlock at a specific time and I will sneak in at her indication through a text message. She will always be waiting for me on her bed, sometimes I will give her a light body massage and find her soaking wet when I remove her strings.

There was this once when we were both super horny, we couldn’t wait till further and just went to a HDB stairway to settle the deeds. She’s always in short skirt so it was easy to lift it and pull her strings aside to bang her. There she was so wet and I had a wild thought that maybe I can anal fuck her too, so I pulled out and said, baby I’m gonna anal fuck you now, before she could react I was pushing In already. She gave the sexiest moan ever and we totally didn’t give a damn forgetting we are in public, that was our first anal sex, but I still prefer a wet pussy any day.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. v much bro rotaryshooter for sharing tis sexciting story with this shenzhen girl ...u so lucky guy...can score with such a pretty girl ...she's teochew i believe ?? ...up you with my +16 points for this long sexy sharing, powering up^^yr points from....to 79 to 95 ...let us know more happening if there is in the future
She stays in Shenzhen. But she is from Gansu. Went SZ about 10 yrs ago.

Things are getting on actually very well. I travel to China for work regularly and we get to see each other 50% of the time if we are nearby.

I just know I’m damn lucky because she is those exotic look (gansu = inner mongolia) Hahahaha. I feel like a toyboy when I’m with her somehow cos she said I’m a guest in china so dinner and all she will foot and stay in her suite during my work trip. I also play my part of course by buying small small things like supper etc. she has way more money than I have so I’m not afraid to get conned.

Thanks for upping my points. I’m not sure what that is for but thank you.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro rotaryshooter,

Up you 15 points for good story.
Thank you

I probably won’t makan outside so much until this ends with her. Will take a long time because she is just like a goddess. Just imagine when I go buy coffee and she is looking for a table - got guys go and ask her for wechat almost immediately. Hahahahaha.

I’m married. She knows. And said ‘make sure you go back and love her. Come china find me is enough. I won’t want anything’. 😂
Old 01-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

Things are getting on actually very well. I travel to China for work regularly and we get to see each other 50% of the time if we are nearby.

I just know I’m damn lucky because she is those exotic look (gansu = inner mongolia) Hahahaha. I feel like a toyboy when I’m with her somehow cos she said I’m a guest in china so dinner and all she will foot and stay in her suite during my work trip. I also play my part of course by buying small small things like supper etc. she has way more money than I have so I’m not afraid to get conned.

great share bro.
still gg on strong nw?
Old 02-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43041 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the info...the points are nothing really not worth anything in or out of the forum...but it just shows how well like you are in here ...and with these points you can up others to show your appreciation and support to them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow capable and don't want anything she sure is a very rare gem

Quote:
Thank you

I probably won’t makan outside so much until this ends with her. Will take a long time because she is just like a goddess. Just imagine when I go buy coffee and she is looking for a table - got guys go and ask her for wechat almost immediately. Hahahahaha.

I’m married. She knows. And said ‘make sure you go back and love her. Come china find me is enough. I won’t want anything’. 😂
Old 02-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you

This is like those star crossed lovers stories
forever will not be together , but only for awhile
Old 02-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Happened earlier this year when I was in Guangzhou for work and got invited to a trade show.

After that have a big gala dinner.

I would never expect to be able fuck such a lady of this look and standard even in my dreams.

I’m a lucky dog.

(Sorry I dunno how to write saucy sex parts. I just want to remember the whole process. We still laugh about it)
Great Sharing!
Old 02-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your key selling points are she knows you just respectfully want her for her looks and body. Both of you do not have common social circles so gossip is unlikely. You are not aiming for her money or to control her just those PRC guys. I think they are scared of 套路 from PRC guys.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
This is like those star crossed lovers stories
forever will not be together , but only for awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Great Sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Your key selling points are she knows you just respectfully want her for her looks and body. Both of you do not have common social circles so gossip is unlikely. You are not aiming for her money or to control her just those PRC guys. I think they are scared of 套路 from PRC guys.
Ferragamo - kinda of. We are just enjoying time together without any commitment. She is definitely not seeing anyone so I’m like the only fella who can smell her! She wears my perfume now. Hahahahaha

Thanks rambutan.

And xgenre - v v spot on analysis. I thought of all these as well and concluded I’m a low risk factor for her. Just have fun till it ends. That’s all to it. I think we can all learn from such experiences where we have to know what family and what fun is. Draw the line. And everyone shd be safe. (I hope)
Old 02-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43041 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And xgenre - v v spot on analysis. I thought of all these as well and concluded I’m a low risk factor for her. Just have fun till it ends. That’s all to it. I think we can all learn from such experiences where we have to know what family and what fun is. Draw the line. And everyone shd be safe. (I hope)
Yes, fully agree with rotaryshooter ..."Draw the line between family and fun"...like wat you said and how u said it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 17
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

[/QUOTE]

And xgenre - v v spot on analysis. I thought of all these as well and concluded I’m a low risk factor for her. Just have fun till it ends. That’s all to it. I think we can all learn from such experiences where we have to know what family and what fun is. Draw the line. And everyone shd be safe. (I hope)[/QUOTE]

You are indeed one lucky fella. The colourful building you saw from her suite at Shangri-La is 小蠻腰, Canton Tower.

The test will be drawing the line.....at times harder to think rationally when small head takes over. Anyway, best of luck and good sharing. Will up you when my power returns.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackofftoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plays darts. Went to somewhere nearby east side famous dart place after work alone. Brought a drink and start playing dart. Notice a hot MILF OL beside me wearing tight white dress playing alone. Saw her dropping her dart many times and she blends over to pick it up. Can see her thongs and she got a fine ass. Think i looking at her till too obvious, she ask me if can play with her. Play a few games of dart with drinking penalty . And she is quite drunk say wants go to the toilet. Followed her go. She walking to the ladies, suddenly stopped and pressed the handicap toilet. Saw her moves and quickly went in with her. She still says i so bad follow her in. Fingered her alr wet wet. Quick hand quick leg bang her. And shot in her. The funny thing is after the quickie she just go off without going back to the dart place. Wasted. Should get her number.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

With such a hot affair and drawing a line.. wa..
Old 03-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackofftoo View Post
Plays darts. Went to somewhere nearby east side famous dart place after work alone. Brought a drink and start playing dart. Notice a hot MILF OL beside me wearing tight white dress playing alone. Saw her dropping her dart many times and she blends over to pick it up. Can see her thongs and she got a fine ass. Think i looking at her till too obvious, she ask me if can play with her. Play a few games of dart with drinking penalty . And she is quite drunk say wants go to the toilet. Followed her go. She walking to the ladies, suddenly stopped and pressed the handicap toilet. Saw her moves and quickly went in with her. She still says i so bad follow her in. Fingered her alr wet wet. Quick hand quick leg bang her. And shot in her. The funny thing is after the quickie she just go off without going back to the dart place. Wasted. Should get her number.
wow bro have such luck
did you notice if the woman u bang come with shadow ,, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1