The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Saturday went to a clean massage joint, Mi Lan 米兰 for some massage and relaxation. Location is in gongbei, near to where many Singaporean bros hang out. It's just opposite the road from Guotai hotel, along the Hua Run Wan Jia supermarket. If you cross small road from Guotai hotel, it's just at the 10 o'clock direction. There's a 天天乐茶餐厅 just beside the spa entrance.

Nice and clean facilities they have over there, at quite reasonable price. Saw a few ang mors inside there too. You can choose to have shower or not to shower inside there.

Shower room has the usual shower, steam room, sauna and a guy who will scrub body for you 搓背 (price will be calculated into your bill but no tipping required). Went for the scrub and came out feeling clean and fresh.

After spending some time in the shower room, did a 60 min oil massage followed by 60 min wash leg foot massage. Total bill came up to about 250rmb. Quite a relaxing way to while time away at this place and at a convenient location.

There are quite a lot of female guests around there too (and also got quite some good looking ones.. hehe). Nice place for pure relaxation.
Old 31-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oh ya and just some mini updates on the ktv scene over in Zhuhai gongbei.

For sure is Global One 环球一号 (my favourite ) and Chang An International are open for business, just that lesser girls.

Wang Fu (another of my favourite) is still closed. The rest din really go check, just checked on these 3 of my regular places.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Saturday went to a clean massage joint, Mi Lan 米兰 for some massage and relaxation. Location is in gongbei, near to where many Singaporean bros hang out. It's just opposite the road from Guotai hotel, along the Hua Run Wan Jia supermarket. If you cross small road from Guotai hotel, it's just at the 10 o'clock direction. There's a 天天乐茶餐厅 just beside the spa entrance.

Nice and clean facilities they have over there, at quite reasonable price. Saw a few ang mors inside there too. You can choose to have shower or not to shower inside there.

Shower room has the usual shower, steam room, sauna and a guy who will scrub body for you 搓背 (price will be calculated into your bill but no tipping required). Went for the scrub and came out feeling clean and fresh.

After spending some time in the shower room, did a 60 min oil massage followed by 60 min wash leg foot massage. Total bill came up to about 250rmb. Quite a relaxing way to while time away at this place and at a convenient location.

There are quite a lot of female guests around there too (and also got quite some good looking ones.. hehe). Nice place for pure relaxation.
I used to go there everyday when I used to cheong ZH.

Used to have syt who will massage for u. Jio jio them and u may get lucky also. Haha

Now I nearly see any... Most at in the late 20s now... Sianzzz
Old 01-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
I used to go there everyday when I used to cheong ZH.

Used to have syt who will massage for u. Jio jio them and u may get lucky also. Haha

Now I nearly see any... Most at in the late 20s now... Sianzzz
Haha ya! Not much syt there from what I see. But still quite a few lookers around, mid to late 20s... suits me though
Old 02-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha ya! Not much syt there from what I see. But still quite a few lookers around, mid to late 20s... suits me though
Then we dun crash haha

Me prefer 18-20 yo

Fresh fresh meat. Heehee

Most gals after age of 25, the skin tends to lose tenderness... Worst for those in the night life, may start earlier...

I like smooth smooth feel heehee
Old 02-04-2014, 01:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
youngpredator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in ZH now???
Old 02-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

I am not new to this forum, but I would say this is the first time I am coming to the International Section.

I have a one-day (Sat morning to Sun morning) stop over trip .

I intend to stay in Macau instead of HK. Can anyone please suggest where I should go cheong during this one day?

18 SPA, Eastern Spa? Fortuna or Emperor of FN Sauna? I want chio babes, happening fashion show and chio baths gals also.

I read the Macau and Zuhai thread, but info is too scattered and lots of Zuhai info which is irrelevant now I guess.

Any suggestion for Macau? Also any good spa in HK also?
Old 02-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mi Lan 米兰

Quote:
Saturday went to a clean massage joint, Mi Lan 米兰 for some massage and relaxation.
Haha long time never go to this place liao.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
Hi bros,

I am not new to this forum, but I would say this is the first time I am coming to the International Section.

I intend to stay in Macau instead of HK. Can anyone please suggest where I should go cheong during this one day?

18 SPA, Eastern Spa? Fortuna or Emperor of FN Sauna? I want chio babes, happening fashion show and chio baths gals also.

I read the Macau and Zuhai thread, but info is too scattered and lots of Zuhai info which is irrelevant now I guess.

Why did you copy my post?
http://sammyboy.online/showthr...671&highlight=
Old 03-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29814 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
Hi bros,

Bro nsmen05 & eEconomist, since both of you've only 1-day to cheong in Macau I would suggest that you go to FN Spa which is known as Familia Noble Sauna (豪門桑拿殿). It is located behind L'Arc Macau Hotel & at China Civil Plaza (中土大厦). Take d free hotel bus ride to Star World Hotel & walk about 10mins you'll be able to reach this place.

Attached below is d locator map indicating d exact location of this sauna. Zoom in to have a better view of its exact location.

http://macau.ne.jp/shopdata/map.php?id=40

The address for this sauna is:
Alm Dr. Carlos D'Assumpcao, 249/255 Edf. China Civil Plaza, 1 Ana.

Bros out there, please help to up my points & indicate your SBF nick so as I can return your favour by upping back your points. Thanks.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Bro nsmen05 & eEconomist, since both of you've only 1-day to cheong in Macau I would suggest that you go to FN Spa which is known as Familia Noble Sauna (豪門桑拿殿). It is located behind L'Arc Macau Hotel & at China Civil Plaza (中土大厦). Take d free hotel bus ride to Star World Hotel & walk about 10mins you'll be able to reach this place.

Attached below is d locator map indicating d exact location of this sauna. Zoom in to have a better view of its exact location.

http://macau.ne.jp/shopdata/map.php?id=40

The address for this sauna is:
Alm Dr. Carlos D'Assumpcao, 249/255 Edf. China Civil Plaza, 1 Ana.

Bros out there, please help to up my points & indicate your SBF nick so as I can return your favour by upping back your points. Thanks.

How is it better than the rest?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29814 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Bro eEconomist, FN has a wide range of packages (e.g. teasing game, hall massage, BB Bath massage, etc.) to suit individual's needs while some other spas (e.g. 18 Spa, Darling 1 & 2) do not have.

Please help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
I would suggest that if you do go to fn, just like you should when you go to any other places, that you should be very specific as to what you want and the type of girl you're wanting AND willing to pay for.

The "lounge girls" there - those in red and who appears to only do thigh massage at the lounge, will most times also be amenable to do fs - but by negotiations and usually at a much higher price point; these girls are quite skilled in the art of seduction IMHO - LOL. Those shown to you by way of an actual " line-up" will service you at a fixed price for a fixed menu.

In any case, you should be specific as to what you want there - just like at other places - to avoid misunderstanding and/or disappointment.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Bro eEconomist, FN has a wide range of packages (e.g. teasing game, hall massage, BB Bath massage, etc.) to suit individual's needs while some other spas (e.g. 18 Spa, Darling 1 & 2) do not have.

Please help to up my points. Thanks.
Thanks. Upz you already.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Hi anyone can intro for 3 ppl go zhuhai? Who to look for or any one go recommend? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1