The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Hideflash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHideflash is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailai841230 View Post
Let me share my first time accidental saw girl zaogeng experience.
I was on a plane for my business trip last week and serving by 2 SYT with quite a good body. I was seated in the front row which opposite the toliet, which mean whoever in and out toilet I also can see and know who’s inside.

When the plane is preparing to land, one of the stewardess walking in to the toilet and she did not lock the door. I thought she was cleaning toilet at first, but I heard flushing sound, then I start to think if the door accidently open then.....
Suddenly the door really open and she is haven’t pull up her skirt yet.. it’s a round and smooth butt!! I didn’t see any panty, should be wearing g-string.
Woo.. my brother got reaction immidiately.
Of course, it’s only about few second as she quickly close the door and lock afterward.

What was the color of her g string ?
Old 05-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was on the bus sitting at the seats where passengers face each other. This pretty local Indian lady came onboard and took the seat opposite me. She smelled good and when she "climbed" into the seat, her blouse collar opened up in full glory and presented me with her minimum C cup boobs. Best of all, her bra cups were slightly translucent.

She even apologised for causing inconvenience for "climbing" in.
must be any eye-full for you.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42993 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was on a plane for my business trip last week and serving by 2 SYT with quite a good body. I was seated in the front row which opposite the toliet, which mean whoever in and out toilet I also can see and know who’s inside.

When the plane is preparing to land, one of the stewardess walking in to the toilet and she did not lock the door. I thought she was cleaning toilet at first, but I heard flushing sound, then I start to think if the door accidently open then.....
Suddenly the door really open and she is haven’t pull up her skirt yet.. it’s a round and smooth butt!! I didn’t see any panty, should be wearing g-string.
Of course, it’s only about few second as she quickly close the door and lock afterward.
T.Q. to the bros here for sharing...Tis must prolly be a v. rare case of careless free show by a flight stewardess of any airline ever known ...a one in a million chance of happening so to speak ...by rite, the bro shd hv seen her exposed in frontal view & not the other way round ...he sure lagi cannot tahan

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

nice one bro.... so near yet so far.... can see her 'down collar' i can imagine yr excitement!

Quote:
I was on the bus sitting at the seats where passengers face each other. This pretty local Indian lady came onboard and took the seat opposite me. She smelled good and when she "climbed" into the seat, her blouse collar opened up in full glory and presented me with her minimum C cup boobs. Best of all, her bra cups were slightly translucent.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
must be any eye-full for you.
His eyes must have poped out .
Old 06-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 22
haytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyhaytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
His eyes must have poped out .
Think so too .
Old 06-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideflash View Post
What was the color of her g string ?
bro return +19

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 07-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
can see her 'down collar' i can imagine yr excitement
I think he is quite the "surveillance" expert
Old 07-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
eastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quite a lucky day bro
Old 07-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 0
BigKKB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigKKB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigKKB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lucky guy
Old 08-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Waisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

You should tell her is it ok no need to apologise .
Old 08-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
cometz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounters, thanks for sharing
Old 09-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertTheBruce View Post
I think he is quite the "surveillance" expert
I'm a big fan of downblouse and always on a look out for them
Old 10-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm a big fan of downblouse and always on a look out for them
me too, never fails to set my heart racing
Old 11-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waisoaboa View Post
You should tell her is it ok no need to apologise .
Yeah , just do it more often .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1