The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
thanks bro 007 for the valuable information and advises ..
have PM u my contact ...

too bad bro dep will not be in hanoi during christmas ...

can any bros advise me the address of these places:
17 Saloon
Relax Bar
My Way Cafe

thanks in advance
17 Salon at 98 Tran Hung Dao
Relax bar at 62 Ly Thuong Kiet (or maybe 64)
My Way Cafe at Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh Block 17T3 (i think)
Old 22-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

thanks bro deptrai for the address ...
will the cab driver be able to know the place if i show them the address ??

too bad u r out of town else we can meet up and have fun ...

anyway ...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all bros here ..

cheers
Old 23-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fat man chan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
HI Bro,
I'll be in Hanoi next week too (27 Dec - 1 Jan). Will be glad to meet up. By the way, New Century already closed since May'07. Boss Ktv is still the same, but tadao prices increased slightly. Can cheong Boss with u if u r keen, i am staying in fortuna anyway. but if u wanna cheong the local ktv scene, we need to get more bros

I will PM u my contacts.

Sorry for the delayed reply, but was busy with work during my whole time here in Hanoi. Anyways, I'm actually here only this week and flying out today. Overall, trip was uneventful with nothing partaken as it was pretty difficult to find a good place to cheong without local knowledge. Looks to me like Hanoi PTP nightlife for foreigner is pretty much gone with the closing of New Century (just my 2 cents).

Anyways, thanks for your offer to show me around. Hope that I'll be able to hook up with you or some of the veterans here next time I'm in town.
Old 23-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hanoi Hotel after Closing Time (aka Midnight Blues)
For those uninitiated, Hanoi night scene comes to a grinding halt around midnight (unless you want to go to the expat haunts like Solace or Lighthouse, which goes on and on, or some of the "connected" ktvs across the bridge).

Anyway, a couple of us folks down here got bored on Friday night after 17 Saloon closed, and was debating whether we wanted black chicken soup at Dong Dui Tan or wanton noodle over at Hanoi Hotel. Hanoi Hotel won. To cut a long story short, us blokes ambled over there in various states of inebriation (actually, all of us were drunk as rats), were seated by a cute waitress across from a table of girls.

Now... all the chio bu's who didn't get booked in Fortuna or Hanoi inevitably end up here or the cafetaria in Fortuna for supper plus last kopek to get biz for the night, plus you get a couple of newbies who will kind of cut their working teeth here as well.

This girl from across the table smiled widely at us three drunken fools, and came to us "you on holiday? want boom boom? good clean girl cheap cheap"... so... my little head sorta jerked awake and sent an impulse to the language center of my brain and I replied "oi zoi oi em moi! ... sau tieng Anh rat xau!" Mindful of bro Deptrai's advice, of course my Vietnamese is spoken in a cute "foreigner" manner. We immediately cut to the chase, and in about 10 minutes, 5 gals were in front of us. I took two, and my other two bros decided they were too drunk to have a happy finish.

Back to my place, the girls were all shy... turned out it was their first threesome... and I thought... ah ha! Time to educate these ladies on the wonderful world of lesbianism, and I like to watch. No such luck, one girl panicked and locked herself in my bathroom, while the other kept watching fearfully at the locked door. Oh well, as they say, sek tak em hou sai", so got her screaming and begging within an inch of her life. When she was done, she asked the other gal to come out, and in vietnamese said "anh ay rat tot, em thay rat xuong" pretty much said "I AM THE MAN!!!". Anyway, slipped on a new helmet and pounded the other girl as well. And... that was Friday night.
Then, yesteday evening, gal number 1 sms'ed me, and we ended up cuddling in 17 Saloon, much to the amusement of all my 17 Saloon waitress friends who started chanting "Anh di ngoai an pho, uong sua"... well, did raise their estimation of me as my girl shyly recounted to one of the waitress how I made her all wet and wobbly... I wonder if any of the girls in 17 are curious for a ride now ... guess I will find out since got a saigonese bro in town and we've decided not to sleep tonight.

So.... for all you boys struggling with a hard on after midnight... go ahead, get language lessons at Hanoi Hotel...
Old 23-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_ranger View Post
Bros Dep, Pink and Botar,

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year to all!!!! Just got back from HCMC on Monday and still miss that lovely place!

Now recuperating from all my cheongings in Qingdao, Beijing and HCMC... Qingdao is beautiful with lotsa nice mei meis!!! Bros... I think we need to explore new territories man!! Hehehehehe...

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Cheers!
BEIJING has always been the heavenly party place... both the KTV and the club scene... but Qingdao was pretty quiet when I cheong there 10 years ago... anyway... will PM you my travelling schedule so that we can time and cheong to gether....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all cheongster and samster in this thread and specially to Bro Dept, Bro Cunt, Bro Botar, and Bro TP.
Old 23-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Hanoi Hotel after Closing Time (aka Midnight Blues)
For those uninitiated, Hanoi night scene comes to a grinding halt around midnight (unless you want to go to the expat haunts like Solace or Lighthouse, which goes on and on, or some of the "connected" ktvs across the bridge).

Anyway, a couple of us folks down here got bored on Friday night after 17 Saloon closed, and was debating whether we wanted black chicken soup at Dong Dui Tan or wanton noodle over at Hanoi Hotel. Hanoi Hotel won. To cut a long story short, us blokes ambled over there in various states of inebriation (actually, all of us were drunk as rats), were seated by a cute waitress across from a table of girls.

Now... all the chio bu's who didn't get booked in Fortuna or Hanoi inevitably end up here or the cafetaria in Fortuna for supper plus last kopek to get biz for the night, plus you get a couple of newbies who will kind of cut their working teeth here as well.

This girl from across the table smiled widely at us three drunken fools, and came to us "you on holiday? want boom boom? good clean girl cheap cheap"... so... my little head sorta jerked awake and sent an impulse to the language center of my brain and I replied "oi zoi oi em moi! ... sau tieng Anh rat xau!" Mindful of bro Deptrai's advice, of course my Vietnamese is spoken in a cute "foreigner" manner. We immediately cut to the chase, and in about 10 minutes, 5 gals were in front of us. I took two, and my other two bros decided they were too drunk to have a happy finish.

Back to my place, the girls were all shy... turned out it was their first threesome... and I thought... ah ha! Time to educate these ladies on the wonderful world of lesbianism, and I like to watch. No such luck, one girl panicked and locked herself in my bathroom, while the other kept watching fearfully at the locked door. Oh well, as they say, sek tak em hou sai", so got her screaming and begging within an inch of her life. When she was done, she asked the other gal to come out, and in vietnamese said "anh ay rat tot, em thay rat xuong" pretty much said "I AM THE MAN!!!". Anyway, slipped on a new helmet and pounded the other girl as well. And... that was Friday night.
Then, yesteday evening, gal number 1 sms'ed me, and we ended up cuddling in 17 Saloon, much to the amusement of all my 17 Saloon waitress friends who started chanting "Anh di ngoai an pho, uong sua"... well, did raise their estimation of me as my girl shyly recounted to one of the waitress how I made her all wet and wobbly... I wonder if any of the girls in 17 are curious for a ride now ... guess I will find out since got a saigonese bro in town and we've decided not to sleep tonight.

So.... for all you boys struggling with a hard on after midnight... go ahead, get language lessons at Hanoi Hotel...

Bro TP.... wah so happening.... will cheong with you and Bro Dept next time around.
Old 24-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro TP.... wah so happening.... will cheong with you and Bro Dept next time around.
Anytime bro...
Old 26-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

hi bro 007 and TP ...

my trip have postpone to 29th dec to 1st jan ..
r u guys still in hanoi during that time ??
we can meet up and have fun together ..

merry christmas to all bros here ..
Old 26-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

hi bros in hanoi ..
need some advice ..

is it advisable to get the local sim card when in hanoi ??
what's the lowest value we can buy ??
and can we used it to call overseas ??

thanks in advance for any recommendations ...
Old 26-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro 007 and TP ...

my trip have postpone to 29th dec to 1st jan ..
r u guys still in hanoi during that time ??
we can meet up and have fun together ..

merry christmas to all bros here ..
Unfortunately, not around on the 29th. Doing the family thing and taking them to Hue and Hoi An...
Old 26-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi bros in hanoi ..
need some advice ..

is it advisable to get the local sim card when in hanoi ??
what's the lowest value we can buy ??
and can we used it to call overseas ??

thanks in advance for any recommendations ...
Is is definitely advisable to get LOCAL SIM card when in Hanoi. If u are still using a Singapore mobile number, then the following problems applies:
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u about S$3.20 already.
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$1
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$1.30
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.90 and to you is S$3.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.50 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$3.50 per min. Unless u using Callback and then u pays about S$2.20 in total.

The above prices are approx and includes charges by both the Vietnam Telco and Singapore Telco.

When u use a local SIM card in hanoi.
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u nothing... let the caller in Singapore pay to talk to you ;-)
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$0.40
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$0.20
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.30 and to you is FREE.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.30 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$0.90 per min.

As a result, major savings for you and at the same time, u can give ur Vietnam number to those Viet mei mei to call you and they still do not hv ur Singapore number so they cannot disturb u when u with your Lion King in singapore.

U can buy the SIM card from the departure area in the airport, and buy the top up card too.
Old 26-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

u r the man, bro deptrai4u ...

u always provide detail information to help bros here ..
kudos to u, man ..

thanks for helping me to save money on phone bills ..
unfortunately we cannot meet up this time but i promise i'll be back and will give u a big treat, bro ..

merry christmas ...
Old 26-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Samster

another question bro norice ..

is the departure area only place at the airport i can get a SIM card ??

do u know what's the charges is when receive a SMS from Singapore in Hanoi on a Singapore number ??
Old 27-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
another question bro norice ..

is the departure area only place at the airport i can get a SIM card ??

do u know what's the charges is when receive a SMS from Singapore in Hanoi on a Singapore number ??
You can buy a SIM card from any provision shop and most phone shops in Hanoi. The advantages of getting it in the airport is:
a. U can kill time in the taxi ride to Hanoi by installing the SIM card and activating it.
b. the pretty lady at the counter speaks English so u can ask her all the questions u may have, or u can also PRETEND to ask her all ur "questions" that u may have so that she gets the idea that u are first time in Hanoi and maybe u should even ask if she can show you where to eat for dinner ;-)
c. if u have done step b, then u can also proceed to test ur new SIM card by asking her to use ur phone to call her own mobile.. in this way, u got her number and she got urs...

Remember to buy a VND300k topup card as well. And in the process of doing it, let her get a glimpse of ur stack of VND 500k... this may enhance ur success rate of step b and c.

When u get an SMS from Singapore number.. its free!
Old 27-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You can buy a SIM card from any provision shop and most phone shops in Hanoi. The advantages of getting it in the airport is:
a. U can kill time in the taxi ride to Hanoi by installing the SIM card and activating it.
b. the pretty lady at the counter speaks English so u can ask her all the questions u may have, or u can also PRETEND to ask her all ur "questions" that u may have so that she gets the idea that u are first time in Hanoi and maybe u should even ask if she can show you where to eat for dinner ;-)
c. if u have done step b, then u can also proceed to test ur new SIM card by asking her to use ur phone to call her own mobile.. in this way, u got her number and she got urs...

Remember to buy a VND300k topup card as well. And in the process of doing it, let her get a glimpse of ur stack of VND 500k... this may enhance ur success rate of step b and c.

When u get an SMS from Singapore number.. its free!
*bowing to master*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1