The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR - Yumi

hi all..
i've been keeping tabs on this forum for a while and finally decided to register
so i can return the favour in getting opinions on bonkability..

Here's to pocketrocket's request on a FR for yumi..

As sefure said, her service is the best. When you book her, be ready for a wild fuck job and great GFE..

[Full Review] - Yumi
She started off her catbath by rubbing her pussy on my leg (kinda like a dog XD). Her catbath was very light as she mostly swirled just the tips of her tongue and nipples on my back. To be honest, I'm not a fan of this as I prefer a "heavier" experience with hands, mouth etc. She seems to like pressure on her pussy as she straddled my leg whenever she got the chance.

After the catbath, she turned me over and went straight to licking the tip of my cock. Her BBBJ was very good as she applied the right amount of suction and also varied the technique; although I could feel her teeth sometimes.

The BBBJ got her hot and she jumped up and rubbed her pussy on my cock, which allowed me to take a good look at her face (lots of makeup and fake eyelashes) and body. I pushed her on the bed and started playing with her pussy and tits. After a while, she pulled me up and sucked my cock before putting on the condom with her mouth.

She was very loud and moved in rhythm with my thrusts. She reached for my hand and pulled me into her as I was fucking her. I wouldn't say her pussy was tight but it was a good grip. I turned her over and did her doggy at which point she came and said (after taking the time to try to find the words) her orgasm was "no action... all natural".

Afterwards, we started talking. She has an okay grasp of english and is very good at conversational skills. As sefure said, she is good at saying all the right things and complimenting the customer. I changed the conversation to talk more about her life and she told me a few stories while she lay down next to me.

The best thing about Yumi is that she ensures that you get the most of the time you've paid for. She is quite happy to keep going even after the buzzer and takes her time "cleaning" you in the shower at the end. She is a great fuck and compliments the customer (although at times, it may seem insincere).

Name: Yumi
BBBJ: 8
Sex: 10
Look: 8.5 (a bit too much makeup)
Body: 9
RTF: Yes (I can see why she is a Tope favourite)

Well I hope you enjoyed.
Please know that this is my first FR so any comments on how to write a better one would be appreciated.

Finally, thanks to all the contributors here. You have made my bonking travels a much better experience.
Old 24-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
gina will be back soon...
hi sefure

do you know when gina is coming back?
I heard she had gone back to Korea for 1 month (and that was about two weeks ago).

She is a favourite of a friend of mine.
Old 24-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Onanisto X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro zamumar, thanks for the excellent FR
Old 24-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

I've been seeing many posts commenting on Naomi in mid tope as one hell of hot gal, yet I can't find the full FR on her.

If anyone here tried her before, would you tell me if her session is worth the money??
Old 24-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onanisto X View Post
I've been seeing many posts commenting on Naomi in mid tope as one hell of hot gal, yet I can't find the full FR on her.

If anyone here tried her before, would you tell me if her session is worth the money??
thank you for the welcome, Onanisto..

I have tried Naomi before and agree with the rest that she is stunning.
However, for me, I felt her service was so-so and she didnt give a good GFE.

I will write a FR on Naomi (and also Sally) when I have more time.

thanks again.
Old 24-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Yumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
Looking forward to another session with this cheeky girl soon - maybe an all-oral session.

Mateee...You mean Lisa does CIM too? Where is she from Aussie or Asian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
hi all..
i've been keeping tabs on this forum for a while and finally decided to register
so i can return the favour in getting opinions on bonkability..

Here's to pocketrocket's request on a FR for yumi..

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful FR...Good on ya mateee...
Btw, anyone when does Yumi usually work? Day or night shift?

For the last few nights, Tope seems to be really packed...Thought we're having recession here?!
Old 25-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Re: FR - Naomi

pocketrocket, i think Yumi works nights.. however, i don't think she follows the usual shift of 6pm - 6am. she said she started at 10pm last time and would finish whenever she felt like it. she also doesn't work everyday (maybe 3-4 days a week?).

Full Review - Naomi
First, i want to say that this FR may be a bit biased as I was tired when I went Tope. I probably should have gone home after work but was bored and in the area so thought what the hell..

The first thing I noticed about Naomi was her face. She is stunning in an elegant manner (not slutty looking). She has a petite frame with natural boobs.

After paying her, i took a shower. It seemed like Naomi was waiting outside the door until I finished because as soon as the shower stopped, she knocked. She then had a long shower. All up I didn't think it was a good start to the session.

It seemed like she was having a bad day as she didn't smile when she greeted me nor really respond when I tried talking to her. The whole session became pretty much SOP.

The catbath was good. She is good at using her tongue and rubs her whole front on you (similar to how aussies do).

The BBBJ was short and felt hurried. Her technique was ok but nothing special.

After the BBBJ, she put a cap on and then got on top. She got off after a couple of mins, laid down on the bed and motioned for me to get on top.
I did her missionary then switched to doggy for a while.

Throughout the session, she seemed like she was preoccupied with something else. In the end, I got a bit frustrated and made her finish me with a HJ. Took a shower by myself and then she had a quick one; then left feeling unsatisfied.

This was my first session with Naomi and to be honest, i think it left a bad impression on me. I'm not sure whether it was because I was tired or because she was having a bad day; but the whole session felt very SOP and mechanical (as if we were just going through the motions). It feels much better when the girl enjoys herself (even if she fakes it and as long as she doesn't overdo it).

As I said earlier, I think she was having an off day when I came. I was also a bit tired and so maybe my lil bro was a bit dulled.
However as they say, "first impressions last" and i'm not sure if i would RTF.

I would be happy to hear other FRs on Naomi. If they are positive, then i may give her another try.

Name: Naomi
BBBJ: 6 (felt hurried, not much variation in technique)
Sex: 7 (felt very SOP and felt like she wasn't into it)
Look: 9 (not too 'fake' and just the right amount of make-up)
Body: 8 (i prefer bigger breasts although she is very slim and well-shaped)
RTF: No (i got a bad first impression; but will maybe give a second chance if i hear good FRs)

Cheers
Old 26-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster

Great input, thank you zam. I wish I had power to give you points lol
Old 26-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Samster

Hmmm wait I can add reputation after all?

Not very sure of this system
Old 26-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Re: FR - Michelle

Hi all

another FR for you..
This one was from a week or so ago

Full Review - Michelle
Was tossing up between Cookie (any1 tried before?) or Michelle and ended up going for Michelle as her "assets" drew my eye.

Went into the room (my favourite is the one furthest away from the entrance.. it seems like its the biggest??). Michelle walked in not too long after and I was surprised as she looked better close-up than during the intro. Paid her and took a shower.

Halfway through my shower, Michelle walked in and started getting undressed. I could see her through the shower (as it wasn't fully closed). She is full-bodied and not as slim as the other girls. I wouldn't call her fat nor chubby. She has the right amount of meat.

Her "assets" are big and natural (unless she had a really good boob job done xD). I was looking forward to having a play with them.

After her shower, she initiated conversation by asking where I was from etc.
I think this is a nice touch as it sort of eases the tension and makes things feel more natural and GFE. I'm not really a fan of the girls who do things "by the book". After small chitchat, she told me to lie on my back and she started with the catbath.

Her catbath was really good. She really presses her big boobs into you and rubs them all over your body. She is also quite good at giving massages.

After the catbath, I turned over and she again rubbed her tits all over me. I'm not sure which was better: when she went up and let me suck on her tits OR when she placed my cock in between her tits and gave me a good tittyfuck...

The BBBJ was good. She knows the right amount of suction to use and also used her hand at times. The BBBJ lasted for quite a while..

I motioned her to get on top and she did. Her massive tits were inches away from my face as she rode me. I was in heaven..

I did her doggy after and was enjoying the view from the small mirror of her tits bouncing back and forth as I fucked her. Her ass is nice and plump. It feels like a cushion when u pump her and it makes for good handholds.

To finish, I got her to lie on her back so I could play with her tits. She is not very noisy but she does grab your back to pull you into her.

All in all, it was a good experience. The best part about Michelle is her "assets". In the intro, I was expecting them to be fake but was pleasantly surprised that they were not.

If you are a tits and ass man, I would most definitely recommend Michelle.

Name: Michelle
BBBJ: 7 (good technique and went for a long time)
Sex: 8 (very accomodating and gets into it)
Look: 7 (typical "cute Asian" look)
Body: 8.5 (her breasts are a 10 and her ass is nice and plump)
RTF: Yes

Well, that's almost it for my FRs..
I only have one more to write (Sally) before I need to go back for more adventures..
Old 26-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
pocketrocket, i think Yumi works nights.. however, i don't think she follows the usual shift of 6pm - 6am. she said she started at 10pm last time and would finish whenever she felt like it. she also doesn't work everyday (maybe 3-4 days a week?).

Full Review - Naomi
First, i want to say that this FR may be a bit biased as I was tired when I went Tope. I probably should have gone home after work but was bored and in the area so thought what the hell..

Thank you sooo much for the FR...Everyone is entitled to their own personal experiences and there is no right or wrong FR...Good on ya to be sharing yours
Old 27-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

Nowadays the quality and service at Tope seems to have drop quite a bit...Rather disappointing during the last couple of visits this week.
Old 30-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

FR - Sally

Full Review - Sally
Was tossing up between Sally or Anna. Both have the same body type: petite and slim. Sally seemed to have the better face between the two so I picked her.

I was slightly disappointed when she walked in. She wears a lot of make-up and her fake eyelashes look like they're one size too big for her XD.

I paid Sally and had a shower while Sally left to get ready. I was expecting her to join in the shower when she got back, but no such luck. She came back and waited for me before taking a shower herself.

The catbath felt okay. She didn't make any noises or moan throughout the catbath. The silence made it feel a little uncomfortable as you could tell that perhaps she doesn't like doing it (maybe??).

The BBBJ was pretty good but very very quick. She varies her technique by twisting her head and using her tongue. She would also apply different levels of suction when she would go up and down. It was a good change from the usual "bobbing the head up and down" technique that so many other girls do. She didn't do BBBJ for long tho.

She capped and went on top. Her tits were average sized and maybe bordered on the smallish end. Her pussy felt tight and sometimes i think she squeezed her vaginal muscles to make it tighter.

I turned her around for some doggy and got a good view of her ass. Her ass wasn't as plump as I'd liked (I'm a tits and ass man xD) and didn't make for a good handhold.

I finished off in missionary and had a chat with her until time was up.

Overall, the FJ was a bit above average. She gets into it when you start and does little things (such as squeezing her vaginal muscles and playing with your nipples) that makes the FJ feel better than normal. I was a bit disappointed with her looks and body, but left satisfied..

Name: Sally
BBBJ: 6 (good technique but was very quick)
Sex: 7.5 (does little things that make the FJ better)
Look: 6 (the make-up she wore didn't really complement her face)
Body: 6.5 (petite and slim)
RTF: Not for me; but others might like

Well, that's about all the FRs I have..
I will write some more the next time I go bonking..

Cheers
Old 30-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Re: Butterfly's in Blackburn

Has any1 been to this place called "Butterfly's" in Blackburn?
It is on King Street off the Maroondah Highway..

I would love to hear a review on the quality there.
If no1's been there, that may be my next stop XD.
Old 31-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Re: Butterfly's in Blackburn

Thank you sooo much Bro Zamumar for the wonderful FR...
Good man!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1