The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Take a leaf from Bro WB and also Chairman Austin lah.
As for me.. I took a very heavy beating in the European property stocks.
Yeah....i am learning from them....and assimilating what they write here ardently...hahahaha
Old 15-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
I've retired also liao heehee
Another old HFJ bird buddy gone... hahaha
Seriously, we should all do a drink together - all the retired hangers. Stare at the singers, smile at them a PPC... just before the end, we all stand up and leave... hahahaha.

Cheers,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 15-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Forget the developed countries or cities, go for emerging markets.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 16-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Hi bro besafe,

I hv loaded up on another start up which is making me a little worried given the prevailing economic conditions. But no venture, no gain. In a couple of months, I either make 100-150% of my invested money or lose 50-60%. The chances of losing is 50%, but the odds r heavily in my favor. Supposing I invest $10, there is a 50% chance I'll make $10-15 n a 50% chance I'll lose $5-6. Good odds, ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Forget the developed countries or cities, go for emerging markets.
Good advice!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good evening!

Tmr I'll be going out of town to take care of an urgent affair n will not hv time to post for several days.

BTW, our Chairman has another attractive attribute: Personal authority. This is powerful. Speak, move n act w/ authority like a chairman or a 4-star general, hehehe.

For example, I met a tall gal of my type the other day. Absolutely no ST. I already booked another gal, so asked her to butterfly n she never came back. I can't forget her proportionate body n firm ample ass which I squeezed. Today, I just announced to her my intention to BY her n I dun want her to work anymore...she was stunned, tacitly agreed n asked me to call her on my return. I'll meet up w/ her n decide. Although her boobs appear big, I need to squeeze them too, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Another old HFJ bird buddy gone... hahaha
Seriously, we should all do a drink together - all the retired hangers. Stare at the singers, smile at them a PPC... just before the end, we all stand up and leave... hahahaha.

Cheers,
LDH

heard today's storm even powerful than the one that came last friday lol

After the storm's over, sure can join all you for a drink
Old 16-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some more got rumors yesterday and today gotten to my ears that some HFJ folks say I bankrupt liaoz...
Bro LDH, some folks say you bankrupt? Don't kid me...let's start hanging again? Just kidding.
Old 16-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro besafe,

I hv loaded up on another start up which is making me a little worried given the prevailing economic conditions. But no venture, no gain. In a couple of months, I either make 100-150% of my invested money or lose 50-60%. The chances of losing is 50%, but the odds r heavily in my favor. Supposing I invest $10, there is a 50% chance I'll make $10-15 n a 50% chance I'll lose $5-6. Good odds, ya?

Bro WB
Bro WB...your risk reward ration is 1 to 2...which is absolutely right! in the long run...the odds are in your flavour....as to Bro LDH previous comments on cut your losses fast and let your profits run...it's part of the theory in turtle trading...legends of the turtles...interesting book which I had read about how traders can be trained and not born...and also agreed with Bro LDH on emerging markets...currently going in systematically into emerging markets with the intention of holding for 3 to 5 years...but I will still balance it out slightly with a msci world index fund....
Old 16-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, share with us the storm although I have retired from the hanging flower scene not that I really started in the first place...hahah....

My "mistress" is back in China for two weeks and I kinda miss her...I like her because she really understands me and know my situation....not like some other girls only try to KC me to get the most out of me...probably will just relax with her for the rest of the year till I get sick of her... will try my best to cut down after going HH four to five times a week...
Old 16-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=warbird;5122711]Hi bro besafe,

Good advice!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
HI Warbird,

You are very brave to play with such a big stake with such odds. I thought odds and chances mean the same thing. So if your chance of losing is 50% i.e. half, your odds of winning is also 50% or even chance only and the odds are therefore not heavily in your favor. So the odds are not good at all especially you lose half of your money when you are wrong. If that happens, you need to double your money again in the next bet before you are even. After a couple more bad bets, it will be quite difficult to recoup your investment. Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the many wonderful lessons on life and KTV girls. I really enjoy reading your thread.

]
Old 16-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

We can all go to some KTV pubs, BYO gal, cheap drinks and somemore can sing and play pools at the same time.

Who's onz??? Kekeke.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 16-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro LDH, some folks say you bankrupt? Don't kid me...let's start hanging again? Just kidding.
Like I always said bro, I am a poor man. Please do not have high expectations of me ...

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 16-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post

HI Warbird,

You are very brave to play with such a big stake with such odds. I thought odds and chances mean the same thing. So if your chance of losing is 50% i.e. half, your odds of winning is also 50% or even chance only and the odds are therefore not heavily in your favor. So the odds are not good at all especially you lose half of your money when you are wrong. If that happens, you need to double your money again in the next bet before you are even. After a couple more bad bets, it will be quite difficult to recoup your investment. Or am I missing something?.....
Bro singlad, don't mind my comment to above as I find it kinda of interesting.

Bravery is a subjective term. It depends on what you mean by brave cos for some people, just making a simple decision is an act of bravery. Being brave implies doing something out of the ordinary that is taking a huge risk without 2nd thought. However, fortune often favours the bold while the brave hit a brick wall prematurely cos success comes to those who are able to quickly identify and systematically eliminate risks in the right order using the right level of resources and the right methods and accept responsibiltiy for the outcome.

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope you don't mind and apologize for my intruded opinion. Thanks
Old 17-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Bro WB...your risk reward ration is 1 to 2...which is absolutely right! in the long run...the odds are in your flavour....as to Bro LDH previous comments on cut your losses fast and let your profits run...it's part of the theory in turtle trading...legends of the turtles...interesting book which I had read about how traders can be trained and not born...and also agreed with Bro LDH on emerging markets...currently going in systematically into emerging markets with the intention of holding for 3 to 5 years...but I will still balance it out slightly with a msci world index fund....
Bro, you're right on the risk: reward ratio!

[QUOTE=singlad;5123243]
Quote:
HI Warbird,

You are very brave to play with such a big stake with such odds. I thought odds and chances mean the same thing. So if your chance of losing is 50% i.e. half, your odds of winning is also 50% or even chance only and the odds are therefore not heavily in your favor. So the odds are not good at all especially you lose half of your money when you are wrong. If that happens, you need to double your money again in the next bet before you are even. After a couple more bad bets, it will be quite difficult to recoup your investment. Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the many wonderful lessons on life and KTV girls. I really enjoy reading your thread.
Bro, you're wrong on the risk: reward ratio. Pls calculate again.

I'm leaving for the airport now. I'll discuss when I return.

Cheers!
Old 17-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
.....I'm leaving for the airport now. I'll discuss when I return.
Godspeed bro warbird!

In the absence of details, a prima facie look at the risk reward ratio does indicate that the investment proposition seem attractive.

Just ensure that there is no "continual pouring of good money over bad" type of scenario and you will be fine. This is a life lesson that I have learnt and hopefully continue to adhere.

Cheers!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 17-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

to quote the words of warren buffet and george soros....risk is only when you don't know what you are doing and diversification is for the dogs....

Have a good trip bro wb...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1