The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-11-2015, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Bros ... I am meeting an old FB soon ... have been out of touch .... any bro can PM me (PM only pls) the transit hotels still offering hourly rates?
Old 14-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BobbyChacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
I had one in sembawang like recently. Did bbbj at stairs a couple of times. During her off went to hotel. Damm horny and wet. Did ask for some pocket money. but not alot. So still ok. A bbw. Anyone wanna exchange contact pm me
How much she asked?
Old 14-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mikeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro lord i like pinay alao. Care to share some tat u are kicking out

QUOTE=The Lord;3691061]Had a terrible headache after the 2 rounds of screwing the sexy 30 yo single pinay.

she still messaging me asking when i can meet her again.

but i think i have had enough

time to move to other targets.

sorry for not writing a detailed fr. cause i was really having a terrible headache. just wanted to get it over and done with.

anyway slightly better now.

on the positive side for me...

if you guys remember long ago i had mentioned there was this aunty and her neice. i have scrweed both. the aunt is the girls mothers sister. actually i screwed the aunt first followed by the sister

the neice is not happy cause everytime i meet her i only bring her to hotel for screwing and after that its bye bye.

so she told me that she wants me to do more than just sex like go out with her and stuff. which is impossible for me. so i said in that case we have to break up (like i was really in love with her rite??)

so now she intends to introduce her friends to me. she said there is this gal 27 yo who hurt her last time. so she wan to intro her to me.

am i not lucky

the pinay network is great. you break up on good terms with them. you get bonus and incentives.

wow...so i am awaiting her search to fructify...

in the meanwhile i dun think i need to roam around void decks or private estates in search of pinay pussies.

haha

the other part is really lack of time dudes. if not i can guarantee i could have one a day max 5 a week. 2 days reserve for family mah.

but unfortunately no time to screw around that much.

keep reading posting guys i will write some frs from the past as i can remember.

like i mentioned in my earlier posts the same thing happened today too... i dun even knwo the name of the gal i screwed. just pick up go hotel screw give some cash and bye bye.

i dun believe in free lunches... for a while i am of pros too.

so it feels good here for me to each his own.

any guys been lucky?[/QUOTE]
Old 14-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Been chatting up again n was told she want only Chinese or angmo guy.so told her I Chinese but poor. Oh gosh, she don't mind look n money n say if I have a good heart, can already. Oh really? So r they fooling me? No matter is bangla or local, they will still get the screw n still cannot stay in SG for long term. Y r they still want to choose? Wat I can of is, they have the pussy, they can choose who to screw them.
Old 15-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyChacon View Post
How much she asked?
Not much. Think all together about 100? Considering the screws and bbbj more than 5 times. I got no complaints.
Old 15-11-2015, 04:08 AM
Samster

OCPCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not much. Think all together about 100? Considering the screws and bbbj more than 5 times. I got no complaints.
Sounds like a good bargain
Old 15-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reading the postings here, I got motivated to attempt to approach the domestic helpers I see near my block.
Here's my account-
Was walking home that afternoon and happened to see a Myanmar maid walking in my direction. She was wearing a long sarong-like dress. A tight hugging shirt, showing a b size cup? But she is definitely slim. Don't know whether she pretty or I really horny that day, but I took a long stare at her. I know it seems a bit rude but she also looked at me for pretty long (maybe that's why it seems justifiable to do so). Then she walked past me. I followed her from a distance to a playground and realized she is taking care of kids who are playing there. in my mind was "haiz, too bad for me then"
Took a lift and walked to my flat.. As I do so, I had a pince of regret for not asking for her number on the spot as she walked past me just now. Immediately took a bath and rushed down again but to realize that she and the kids were gone.
So as I made a disappointing walk back home, I saw a young probably filippina helper with an old man at the bench under the block. She also looked intently in my direction. I decided to try my luck and went behind her and from a distance try to cough to get her attention. She turned her head, and I subtly waved to her to come to me (summoning all my courage).. Well guys, guess waht?

It was a failed attempt. She either didn't see me do the wave or she also scared to come over. Haha..
Not wanting to waste any more time, I decided to go back home.
Guys, I will try again. Don't ever give up because there ladies also wanna make friends as it is very lonely here. They might hang out with their female friends here but like us, they also want to know opposite gender. Let's not give up because like us, they are entitled to make friends regardless what job they hold.
Old 15-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster (M)

LemonToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Just went to woodlands get bbbj from a maid from badoo. Aby bros wanna exchange contact?
Bro,

I'm new here. Can share with me the contact?
Old 15-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Just went to woodlands get bbbj from a maid from badoo. Aby bros wanna exchange contact?
Old 15-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I had one in sembawang like recently. Did bbbj at stairs a couple of times. During her off went to hotel. Damm horny and wet. Did ask for some pocket money. but not alot. So still ok. A bbw. Anyone wanna exchange contact pm me
Hi bro,

Old 15-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to city plaza manage to hook up a indo milf straight to gl hotel for a hot sizzling fuck. Will post pics soon.
Old 15-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went to city plaza manage to hook up a indo milf straight to gl hotel for a hot sizzling fuck. Will post pics soon.
Hotel is nearby. u must be very handsome or she long time no sex already. LP have many can try, but no budget hotel nearby.
Old 15-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonToh View Post
Hi bro,

You know meaning of exchange?
Old 16-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonToh View Post
Bro,

If you can realise that they actually need a penis more than you need their pussy, i think you will have no problem getting any of them.
BTW wonder any bro here become their driver sending them when they call you? They got give free screw?
Old 16-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

SmallPerception deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How you approach bro, can share tips?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1