The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 19-08-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshiace View Post
Just wonder if queenroxy allows her slaves to cum before the session ends?
Worst experience with her
Room no aircon and windows open.
Near to a primary school and very noisy
With cats and pets in the house.
No towel and toiletries available.
No way to compare to estella and yura's torture chamber.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
mistress belle hosting on 24th aug, bros who were looking for her previously kindly contact mistress directly...
Contacted on wechat, no response. Does she usually respond pretty delayed?
Old 19-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26196 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
torture chamber.
yes it does look impressive, the purple lights are an esp nice touch...
although hygiene appears to be an issue, as we all know hotels even though they clean everyday, also not very clean, chamber not sure how often clean...
toys (considering in SM will come into alot of contact w body fluids), ropes, utensils, carpet and bedsheet, not sure how often change...
also i notice 2 noticeable mistress has encourage pple to bring their own towels after i shared the article on the cleanliness of towels, not sure if i misunderstand but sounds like they themselves also not very confident of their cleanliness...
bringing own towel to a session sounds like a joke, i mean who the f will, oops mayb there are lol, my bad there...
nowdays i go session mistress will tell me this got clean that got clean, i machiam NEA inspector coming for inspection...

there is one mistress got dental instruments set, not sure if she sterilise after use, esp after she use it to poke around inside the mouth...
i esp like the part she press her boobs on my head while giving me an oral checkup, then i juz look up into her eyes, bliss...
we also have to understand sessions being stacked one after another, there's not enuf time to clean everything thoroughly but basic hygiene have to take care of la, else all it takes is one joker wif covid19 then spread to the whole community then not so good...

sorry if i'm a abit paranoid about hygiene (that's why some mistress find me troublesome), for bros who frequent H81 (myself included), might want to take a look at the review by Aaron Wong below...
it is by pure coincidence that the Milelioness ie Mrs Aaron Wong is a dentist (pun not intended)...

Hotel 81 Staycation Review

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 20-08-2020 at 04:40 AM.
Old 19-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Contacted on wechat, no response. Does she usually respond pretty delayed?
yes her response is usually delayed so just sit tight and wait ba...
have reply good, no have reply done, just move on...
Old 20-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonaschia123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone knows any strict mistress who provide good coporal punishment such as spanking or caning. Please intro! Thanks bros
Old 20-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonaschia123 View Post
Does anyone knows any strict mistress who provide good coporal punishment such as spanking or caning. Please intro! Thanks bros
depending on how strict you wan it to be, many levels of mistress here, although most (not all, but most) can adjust according to your level to make u sextisfied...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 21-08-2020 at 03:20 AM. Reason: cannot be too strict, later go A&E
Old 21-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amber is more of a sensual type but does give a decent caning imho.
Old 21-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Amber is more of a sensual type but does give a decent caning imho.
recall u used to visit estella, so between estella and amber, who do u feel is more sensual?
Old 21-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
recall u used to visit estella, so between estella and amber, who do u feel is more sensual?
Haha that's a trick question
Old 21-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Haha that's a trick question
you're laojiao veteran bro, your one word opinion speaks a thougsand words...
Old 26-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Met queenroxy today, I must say she is good, with a wide variety of canes with different thickness, from those kind of singapore shop cane, to those kind of thick displinary canes, she have it all. she canes pretty well and darn hard too, but of course she will discuss with you your pain treshhold etc before.

She also host at her place as mentioned, her roommates are in the house, but you won't see them at all. She takes privacy seriously. Don't worry, her room has aircon, totally opposite from what the person reviewed earlier.

Looks wise, think someone has mentioned before ealier, but yeah she's pretty and friendly as well. Strict if you want her to be. Overall excellent session!
Old 26-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

g00sebumps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Roxy is great at this and out of all her skills it's what she's particularly known for. Visited her recently and I'm thankful she showed mercy otherwise...
Old 26-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

both bro hc lover and robocop are active regular bros here but contradicting comments...
mmm... what is happening... are they talking abt the same person...
Old 26-08-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Pretty sure HC is talking about the same person, most of the description fits. Maybe he had his session in another room maybe? Nevertheless good session for me
Old 27-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

for bros looking for affordable place to play in Phase 2...

Place

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1