The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Well I suppose it's an excuse to kill Gary Neville in a non-competitive match
Old 15-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i will be away during Chinese New Year. I will like to wish all the Reds Supporters 新年快乐,事事如意,猪年发大财

cheers
Old 16-02-2007, 02:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey! They missed out xabi for the european team! Would love to see his long distance missile against van der sar. LOL
Old 16-02-2007, 07:42 AM
KnightBronze

Hi Happy Chinese New Year. May Liverpool prosper with us throughout the whole year! Liverpool WAN SHUI!
Old 16-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus View Post
I think it's an accolade to the club that we can produce to players worthy to be in the Europe XI squad and it's good to see them getting their bit of recognition, but I don't see why it's not being played in the close season.

I'm surprised Man U have cof the committed to a full strength line-up at what could be a critical time in the title race.
I am sure it is a 'commercial' decision to have the fixture when... rather than a practical considerration.

On the issue of strikers... I would only rate Kuyt, the rest have not consistently proven their worth.
Old 16-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
I am sure it is a 'commercial' decision to have the fixture when... rather than a practical considerration.

On the issue of strikers... I would only rate Kuyt, the rest have not consistently proven their worth.
Yeah, tell them to ram it

Imagine this match being for us, no way would that freaking bench tramp allow his players to play in our benefit and besides if either of them get injured we're F-ucked

Commercial i totally agree..
Old 17-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Here is wishing all Anfield supporters a Happy Lunar New Year...may the EPL scene be painted red (from the anfield) again....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 17-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

To all REDS fans and bros here, Happy Chinese New Year, many happy returns. Happiness And Prosperity throughout!

Have a great 2007 guys

Hail Pool, YNWA!
Old 17-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GhostFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to wish all Liverpool fans here a Happy CNY. Enjoy and have fun everyone!!
Old 19-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

First of all, a Happy CNY to all Liverpool fans and what a big present the players had given us

BELLAMY ATTACKED RIISE WITH A GOLF CLUB

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 19-02-2007, 04:22 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
First of all, a Happy CNY to all Liverpool fans and what a big present the players had given us

Hey bro, Happy new year

Sigh... I am very disappointed that so called professional footballers could leave themselves open for this sort of gutter scandle. They all know what to expect if they step out of line, the papers love anything like this. Now Benitez and his staff and probably Carra and Gerrard, will have to waste time and effort answering stupid questions from the media instead of concentrating on one of the biggest games in there careers
Old 19-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy lunar new year 2007 to all reds fans here. Gong xi, huat whole year
Old 19-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Exactly... that is the single most frustrating aspect. Whether or not there is any truth in the matter.. These are professional footballers, who should be going out of their way to represent this club in a respectable fashion both on and equally as important, off the field of play...

The press will have a field day with this.. true or not. Now its down to the authorities at the club to smooth over the cracks and defend the clubs name, once again...

Quite simply they shouldnt be in a position to have to...
Old 19-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post

Thanks bro for the article. Juz saw a small report on New Paper this morning and was wondering what the heck was it all about. Is Liverpool breaking up now? I was very sadden by all these off-the-field fracas stuff involving Pools players.

When those known bad boys (ppl like Bellamy and Pennant) signed up for Pools, ppl (I was one of them) were worried that such things will happen. For a while I tot they have turned over a new leaf. Well, they have juz proven these ppl right, unfortunately.

We need a happy camp in Pools. Hope they will settle it amicably and get back to doing what they are supposed to be doing on the pitch. We certainly don't need all these distractions, given our precarious position in the league table. Hope they get their priorities right.

Hope that Riise has not been injured too severely (man, kana hit by golf club, no joke man). Really pity him cos he is really a nice chap. Also, saw Dudek name mentioned. Wow, things must be getting pretty bad.

Cheers
Old 19-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
Hope that Riise has not been injured too severely (man, kana hit by golf club, no joke man). Really pity him cos he is really a nice chap.
Apparently, the argument was at a "KTV lounge" when it was supposed to be Riise's turn to sing but the shy boy refused ... then, it led onto a slanging match with expletives between Bellamy & Riise. The senior boys (Gerrard, Carra, etc) cut in & the matter was KIVed.
Then, when everybody proceeded to their own bunk to sleep, our dear Bellamy felt that he has lost face ... so, he grabbed his golf club & went looking for Riise. Best thing is he used the golf club to keep whacking on Riise's legs ... this part is definitely not just hear-say since both Riise's agent & the Norwegian coach came forth to make a statement that his "rice-bowls" (legs) were injured but not very very badly.

So much for Bellamy's claims that he love this club so much so much since boyhood etc ... his was an act of self above club - his losing face leading to him damaging one of the "potent weapons" under the LFC inventory.
Would be interesting to know what internal punishments will be meted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
Also, saw Dudek name mentioned. Wow, things must be getting pretty bad.
Dudek, together with Fowler, Pennant, etc, were involved in another separate incident ... which is of much lesser consequence. I think they probably came back late to the hotel after their drinks ... that's about it.

Overall, I think Rafa miscalculated on this Portugal trip ... while team spirit was good, it was very much restricted to onfield (both at matches & on the training ground). But when you bring a group of boys who do not really gel as one socially, that's where the activities organised has to be more well thought-through.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1