The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Sorry guys, correction to venue
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=1#post2180036

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Old 01-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Thumbs down SHOCKER - Rossi sold to Villarreal

Rossi sold to Villarreal
By: Manchester Evening News
31/ 7/2007

MANCHESTER United have sold young striker Giuseppe Rossi to Spanish side Villarreal.

Rossi's future had been the subject of intense debate for most of the summer after an impressive loan spell at Parma at the end of last season.

The deal is subject to a medical but is expected to be completed before the end of the week, allowing Rossi to effectively replace another former United player, Diego Forlan, who enjoyed three productive seasons at Villarreal before leaving for Atletico Madrid last month.

Rossi’s last start for United was in the final game of the 2005-06 campaign, when he was preferred to Ruud van Nistelrooy, a decision which effectively ended the Dutchman’s Old Trafford career.

Although the Italian Under-21 international did not find the net against Charlton on that occasion, his scoring return of four goals in 14 senior appearances for the Red Devils is better than many, more experienced players have managed.

It was at Parma at the back end of last season where Rossi really came to the attention of top European scouts.

His nine goals in 17 appearances for Claudio Ranieri’s men effectively kept them in Serie A.

Ferguson would no doubt have liked to keep Rossi at Old Trafford but he previously acknowledged a need to let the New Jersey-born youngster develop his own career.

But the mere confirmation of the 21-year-old’s exit, subject to a medical, suggests an increasing confidence on Ferguson’s part that Carlos Tevez will be at Old Trafford sooner rather than later.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Samster

et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Re: SHOCKER - Rossi sold to Villarreal

I am utterly disappointed that Rossi is sold. I was hoping to see more of him in the coming season. Utterly shocked and disappointed.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Tevez court date set
Wednesday, August 01, 2007, 02:26:55 HRS

Argentine soccer star Carlos Tevez, seen here 18 July 2007, is expected to give evidence when his long-running transfer saga reaches the High Court 22 August 2007.

Carlos Tevez is expected to give evidence when his long-running transfer saga reaches the High Court on August 22.

Tevez has been confirmed as a witness in the dispute, which was fast-tracked for an early hearing after the Argentine's representatives, Media Sports Investments (MSI) and Just Sports Inc, applied for an interim injunction.

The injunction would mean Tevez could join Manchester United from West Ham immediately, while the financial elements of the row would then be resolved at a later trial.

Kia Joorabchian, who owns MSI and Just Sports Inc, is suing West Ham for a breach of contract after the club terminated an agreement that the Iranian businessman was due a fee for Tevez if he was sold by the Hammers.

West Ham claim the agreement was legally invalid and unenforceable and were happy for the matter to be settled by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

But Joorabchian is determined to win the battle and Tevez could now play a key role on the witness stand.

- AFP
Old 01-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie upbeat despite transfer frustrations
Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 21:41:21 HRS

Sir Alex Ferguson remains confident that Manchester United will get the right results in their long-running transfer sagas over Carlos Tevez and Gabriel Heinze.

At the latest, Ferguson's pursuit of Tevez will be resolved when his representative Kia Joorabchian meets West Ham in the High Court on August 22, although a conclusion could be reached out of court in the next couple of days.

Although Ferguson expects Tevez to line up in a United shirt sooner rather than later he admits the protracted deal has gone on too long.

"I'm confident we'll get the player and I think (United chief executive) David Gill is also confident," he said. "It has been dragging on and it can be frustrating particularly with the deadline at the end of August.

"I don't let it annoy me or worry me because we are confident the player will arrive. It's just a bit frustrating at the moment that's all.

"They have taken it to the High Court. I'm sure that is where there will be a final decision on that. If something happens before that, obviously we would welcome that.

"That's the place where we hope the right decision comes about and then we can get on with our business.

"Hopefully it will be settled quickly, the quicker the better for us obviously and even West Ham will want it done quickly because they have their own plans.

"They have done a lot of buying this summer and will want a conclusion on how their team is shaping for the new season."

The Scot is also confident that Heinze will remain at Old Trafford despite hankering for a move to Liverpool, who have now written to the Premier League to sort out the situation after their 6.8 million pounds bid was rejected by United.

Ferguson will meet the defender when he returns to Manchester on Monday and clearly feels he will have Tevez and Heinze at his disposal as United attempt to retain their Premiership crown.

Asked about Liverpool writing to the Premier League, he said: "They can do what they like. We are quite confident on the situation.

"Gabriel Heinze is due to come back next Monday so possibly once I've had a meeting with him, we'll be clearer on what his intentions are because that's a bit unclear."

Ferguson believes Wednesday's friendly with Inter Milan is an important stage in his side's build-up for the new season, which takes another step up in the Community Shield against Chelsea on Sunday.

New signing Nani is a doubt for the game at Old Trafford after picking up a minor ankle problem in training on Monday.

Ferguson added: "This is the right type of match for us now. We've had the tour of the Far East and we've got out of it what we needed to get out of it.

"Most of them got good minutes on the clock, good performances, but this is a more competitive level.

"Inter Milan are in the Champions League with us which adds a bit extra to the game.

"Going to the Far East is a different type of game, different speed, and humidity plays a part. This game is back on the normal terms in which we play our football."

- AFP
Old 01-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
I am utterly disappointed that Rossi is sold. I was hoping to see more of him in the coming season. Utterly shocked and disappointed.
i agree too, Rossi wasn't given a chance to play in the new season, maybe Ferguson gives up on Italian players already, haha... Wont be surprise Pique will be next, he's French btw...

But come to think of it, when Ferguson let go any players, he never regrets about it
Old 01-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Wont be surprise Pique will be next, he's French btw...
Pique is a Spanish, born in Barcelona. I hope he wouldnt go, saw him play a couple of times last season and he looks pretty decent.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad to see Rossi leave. Feel that youngsters like Rossi, Pique and Eagles should be given a couple of seasons to prove themselves.

Guess Rossi was sold to make way for Tevez. As the club believe Tevez has a high chance to join up before the transfer deadline or even sooner.

Players looking likely to leave soon are Smith, Silvestre and renegade Heinze.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Sad to see Rossi leave. Feel that youngsters like Rossi, Pique and Eagles should be given a couple of seasons to prove themselves....
Hehe. Was expecting an outcry of 'why sell Rossi and not Saha?' from a few bros here....

Would like to see Eagles play more, seeing he scored a nice goal on his league debut last season - and a couple more in the friendlies last week... one of which was a spectacular one....

Too bad his position is a winger (right?) and we know how many high-profile wingers we have already....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
..Was expecting an outcry of 'why sell Rossi and not Saha?' from a few bros here....
Saha fatigue? Also, he forever MC king so no takers for now
Old 01-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

NAUGHTY HEINZE TO ROT AT MANYOO

With Sir Alex Ferguson insisting that he will not sell Gabriel Heinze, there is a strong possibility that the Argentine will be left to rot in the reserves for the next 12 months as punishment for his impertinence.

Sir Alex gave short shrift to reports that Liverpool had written to the Premier League, requesting their assistance to sign the defender, telling a press conference: "They can do what they like. We are quite confident about our position. Gabby is due back at training next Monday and, once we have a meeting with him, his position may become a little clearer."

According to The Guardian, with the mooted transfer to Anfield apparently doomed, Heinze now 'faces the distinct possibility of being frozen out at Manchester United' with Ferguson 'so appalled at the defender's conduct that there are misgivings within Old Trafford about whether the Argentina international should be considered for first-team action for as long as the dispute remains unresolved'.

'The key piece of evidence for Heinze is a fax, signed by United's chief executive, David Gill, and sent to the player's agent this summer, saying he could leave if United received a bid of ?.8m. Although the club seemingly went back on this agreement when Liverpool came in for the 29-year-old, United will argue that they have a far more significant piece of paper in the form of a legally binding contract that ties Heinze to Old Trafford for another two years.'

Nicely put.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Hehe. Was expecting an outcry of 'why sell Rossi and not Saha?' from a few bros here....
Me second to that.

Retired
Old 02-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

United retain 'first option' on Villarreal-bound Rossi

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed Manchester United have first refusal on Giuseppe Rossi should Villarreal want to sell the Italian Under-21 international.

Ferguson did his best to persuade the 20-year-old to stay with United but after scoring nine goals in 17 games to effectively keep Parma in Serie A last term, Rossi was anxious not to find himself back in the Red Devils reserves.

So, in accepting Rossi's wishes, Ferguson instead ensured he would be able to buy the New Jersey-born striker back should the need arise.

'We have put a clause in the contract, so maybe he will come back to us at some stage,' the Scot told MUTV. 'We wish Giuseppe well and we know he will do well at Villarreal.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SIR ALEX IS LIKE MY MUM

Ronaldo lifts the lid on his relationship with United boss Fergie

He may be regarded as the best player in the world, but Cristiano Ronaldo admits Sir Alex Ferguson makes sure he does not step out of line.

In fact, Fergie rules Manchester United with such an iron fist, it reminds the winger of his early days at home in Portugal.

"He's like my mother or my father, he gives me limits and targets," said the 22-year-old. "But he's fair. The work I've done with Sir Alex has been very helpful. I speak almost every day with him. He knows how to create a good atmosphere."

Ronaldo gave a rare insight into his relationship with the Old Trafford manager, acknowledging the debt of gratitude he owes for Fergie helping to turn him into such a formidable player.

He scooped all the Player of the Year awards last season for his inspired role in helping United to a ninth Premiership title, but confessed he can still incur Fergie's wrath when the veteran boss is on the warpath.

"Sometimes he shakes me, he shouts at me, it's normal," said Ronaldo. "At half-time during games, he has shouted at me a few times, but always to improve me. People say he's mellowed, but he can still get angry - believe me!

"Before every game the manager tells me 'Cristiano, enjoy yourself, use your skills'. I listen to that. I like dribbling, it's my style. But I've never taken the mickey out of my opponents. I respect them.

"At the highest level, if you don't respect your opponents, you won't get a touch. Every dribble asks for a lot of concentration, it's very demanding, against anyone."

Despite all his individual awards last term, it is clear the Premiership title - United's first in four seasons - meant the most.

By the same +++en, United's agonising defeats to AC Milan in the semi-final of the Champions League and Chelsea in the FA Cup Final are the enduring memories that will drive on Ronaldo in pursuit of more honours this season.

"Last season I was voted Player of the Year by the players, the journalists and the supporters," said Ronaldo in Zoo magazine.

"You don't get that kind of unanimity without having a great season. It was a reward for all my hard work and means I reached my targets.

"But an individual trophy will never be as strong as one you share with your team-mates, even though it remains a great joy. I am proud of what I did."

Despite the heroics which turned Ronaldo from Public Enemy No.1 following his World Cup spat with Wayne Rooney, into the Premiership's star attraction, there are still those who remain unconvinced by the Portugal international.

He polarises opinion like no other player. There are those who continue to brand him a diver, those who feel he goes to ground too easily and those who claim he only turns on the style against lesser opponents and has not proved himself a big-game player.

They are charges Ronaldo rejects. "Last season, I had great games against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in the league," he said. "I was good against Roma in the Champions League. There was a lot at stake in those games. I think I've shown I can be good in important games. The only ones who really matter to me are the United fans. If the opposition supporters respect me, that's all good. But if they hate me? Fair enough, I accept it.

"I know that during certain games I do too much. But I can't deny myself. This is my way of playing football, I take risks, I dribble, I shoot.

"With the replays, people can make their own opinion. But I don't cheat. I don't do that. Some people don't like me and have a bad opinion of me, but what can I do?

"During last season's derby against Manchester City, a player stamped on me. The supporters booed me and said I had simulated. I don't care. I do my work. People have their own opinion of me, I can't do anything about it."

Despite his elevation to A-list celebrity status, confirmation of which came when he was mobbed by adoring fans everywhere he went on United's pre-season tour of the Far East, Ronaldo insists nothing will be allowed to affect his love of the game.

"Football is my life," he said. "When I was a kid, I only dreamt about it, to play in big stadiums, to be a professional and to win titles. This is the life I have always dreamt about, so how can I be sad?

"Sometimes you get upset by missed chances and defeats. I can be angry on the pitch, but never sad. I enjoy myself with a ball. I don't ever recall a game when I didn't have fun. It's never happened to me."
Old 02-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

THEY REALLY ARE GETTING YOUNGER

Sir looks to have taken his summer policy of buying young players to something of an extreme.

The Sun reports that ManYoo have snapped up nine - that's nine - year-old prodigy Rhain Davies after being 'wowed' by a DVD sent in by the wee whipper-snapper's grandpapa.

The child from Brisbane holds a British passport through his mother's side of the family, and he moved to Blighty last month to try and work his way up through the dizzy heights of the United under-12s side.

And as with most things these days, his talents are available to view on the web, so have a butchers at his skills. And don't worry, you won't get in trouble for looking at videos of this nine-year-old.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1