The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Do be careful bro... if any gal(not only viet gal) blow hot and cold.
If do not show interest = do not need your help/money
If show interest = need your help/money urgently

When a gal love you... they will always show interest. They will only be cold towards you if only you make the gal angry.

do u mean if a viet gal always ask $ from u is consider that she is interested in u?
Old 10-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
do u mean if a viet gal always ask $ from u is consider that she is interested in u?
yes la...she still interested in you....but in your money
Old 10-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
yes la...she still interested in you....but in your money

My nguoi vo toi tre em yeu has not ask any money from me.... she is not interest in me???
Old 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My nguoi vo toi tre em yeu has not ask any money from me.... she is not interest in me???
du ma...what you talking....you saying your young wife cum darling???

you lao jiao...need to teach meh...
Old 11-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you lao jiao...need to teach meh...
How how?? Can u advise me boh?? Now I kena kong tao....
Old 11-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

CB.. i think this thread can be changed to `Understanding Vietnamese Girlfriend' . Not married person advising not married people Many things will change after getting married. What you guys experience from your vietnamese gfs will change after you are married to her. Staying together is very much different from staying apart. Things start to get more practical after getting married. Vietnamese spouses don't like it when you tell them you don't have enuff money. For example, if you are earning $3500 a month now, you may be living a good life as a bachelor, but when you start a family, $3500 will look miserable. From electricity and water bills, telephone bills, town council bills etc, all the bills will kill you. Your $3500 will seem damm small and miserable. Even if your spouse work and earn another $1200 a month, your expenses will still be very tight. A decade ago, $3500 plus is the average income of working couples in Singapore. Nowadays, most working couples are bringing in $7000 a month for the family. And for those who holds different views and think that $4k is very much enuff for the modern working couple, save your comment first. Get married first and move out with your spouse to stay outside and you will very much appreciate what i mean.

Last edited by SingViet; 11-04-2007 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
CB.. i think this thread can be changed to `Understanding Vietnamese Girlfriend' .

Aiyoh, here most of bros r single mah. I have not known any bros in this thread marry a viet except u. Most of them wanted to understand more abt Viet gf. Relax.....

Whether money enough or not, it depends on 1 life style. If spend n live within your capability, life will still goes on fine. I do have friends, who husband n wife take home less than 4k a mth, own a 3 rms flat in bedok, own a new 400cc bike n have a kid. They still live happily n maybe in front of me they r living well. Life is always miserable, it is how u make full use of it n live with it.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whether money enough or not, it depends on 1 life style. If spend n live within your capability, life will still goes on fine. I do have friends, who husband n wife take home less than 4k a mth, own a 3 rms flat in bedok, own a new 400cc bike n have a kid. They still live happily n maybe in front of me they r living well. Life is always miserable, it is how u make full use of it n live with it.
yea....my eldest brother and his wife earn less than 3.5k per month..own a 4 room flat in bedok....and have 2 kids...still live happily and living well...alot of thing in life is luxury not necessity...
Old 11-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea....my eldest brother and his wife earn less than 3.5k per month..own a 4 room flat in bedok....and have 2 kids...still live happily and living well...alot of thing in life is luxury not necessity...
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

I think for those brothers without vietnamese wife cant post here roi....must watil till married...but then hor...this thread is about life partner...not about wife...by virtual...definition is different roi...

For those not happy with my comments here...can choose to ignore...I shall rest my case
Old 12-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

err i was practically married hmmmm dunno can qualify or not haha
Old 12-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Things start to get more practical after getting married. Vietnamese spouses don't like it when you tell them you don't have enuff money.
But now I always keep telling my viet g/f I don't have enuff money... she still like leh...
Old 12-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
For example, if you are earning $3500 a month now, you may be living a good life as a bachelor, but when you start a family, $3500 will look miserable. From electricity and water bills, telephone bills, town council bills etc, all the bills will kill you. Your $3500 will seem damm small and miserable. Even if your spouse work and earn another $1200 a month, your expenses will still be very tight. A decade ago, $3500 plus is the average income of working couples in Singapore. Nowadays, most working couples are bringing in $7000 a month for the family. And for those who holds different views and think that $4k is very much enuff for the modern working couple, save your comment first. Get married first and move out with your spouse to stay outside and you will very much appreciate what i mean.
Bro, being a bachelor doesn't mean don't need pay household expenses. Stayng with parents, still need to pay water bills, telephone bills, town council bills etc for parents.

Experienced married life also.. its true that wife (esp big cc sillypore gal)will drain out all your saving....from the day u plan for married...till who knows when...

Start: wedding package + wedding dinner + honeymoon = saving 1/2 gone
Followup: house + reno = saving all gone
Than: monthly household expenses = less saving
Than: wife earn $1000/mth, spend $2000/mth.... wife earn $2000/mth, spend $3500/mth... etc = No mthly saving

End up: A poor man whose hard earn money is spent by wife.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004 View Post
err i was practically married hmmmm dunno can qualify or not haha
Si mi is practically married????
Old 12-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think for those brothers without vietnamese wife cant post here roi....must watil till married...but then hor...this thread is about life partner...not about wife...by virtual...definition is different roi...

For those not happy with my comments here...can choose to ignore...I shall rest my case
bro, with viet gf(she so call me ong xa) can post here...
Tiko #62
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1