The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
The bank actually photocopy for me. Not sure why the bank refuse to do it for him.
i know why .... becoz u r the BIRD KING .... with lots of cash to deposit...
bro coolmanks only deposit rmb50 when he open account ... so no photocopy machine for him to use ....

Quote:
use bank to remit
- higher bank admin fees in singapore. No admin fees in china for any method you use
- Slower
- Exchange rate lower
i guess these r expected else how do all the banks get bigger and bigger ...richer & richer .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Oh my gawd!!! CASH KING don't know how to do bank TT!? Unbelievable!
wat is TT har ?? ToTo ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Doing bank telegraphic transfer over the bank counter will incur extra charges on top of the service fees (cable charge + commission). Best is to use telephone banking if you've set it up before. This way you'll not incur over the counter service charge. On average bank TT charges are about S$28 all in as compared to S$15-18 at People's Park Complex remittance agents.
Which one cheaper? The choice is clear.
wat abt online transcation ?? i know there's no surcharge when i transfer funds across to my other bank accounts ...
Old 20-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro coolmanks only deposit rmb50 when he open account ... so no photocopy machine for him to use ....

wat abt online transcation ?? i know there's no surcharge when i transfer funds across to my other bank accounts ...
Should not have tell you how much i deposit when i open an account

Each bank charge differently for all services. Bank even provide different charges for different classes of customer. For more information, please approach the preferred bank.

Citibank provide online remittance. For more information, please approach our friendly customer officer or visit us at www.citibank.com.sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Oh my gawd!!! CASH KING don't know how to do bank TT!? Unbelievable!
Cash King is TuTu. That's why he do not know how to do that.

Last edited by mebirdie; 20-06-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Of course lah, not only that, that banks( and everybody here) also know he spends more than 1k on drinks alone at ktv everynight and somemore he ARMY OFFICER. Only surprise is that the bank did not send their general mgr to visit him at his mansion, to invite him to bank with them : Photocopy is just chickenfeed or birdfeed lah. LOL hahha

No offence to anyone, but chinese saying" One mountain have another mountain higher". This mountain higher than cashking? LOL

Cheers enjoys yr trips.

Quote:
bro coolmanks only deposit rmb50 when he open account ... so no photocopy machine for him to use .... D

Old 21-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
No offence to anyone, but chinese saying" One mountain have another mountain higher". This mountain higher than cashking? LOL
cashking dun even have a mountain ....
he onli have hill .... bukit timah hill ....
Old 21-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hmm...has anyone used western union to tt $ to china bank b4?

seems like that they are cheaper leh
Old 21-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
wah say! see lah!!!!

CASH KING staying in BUKIT TIMAH AREA leh
Old 21-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Bro Murali,

Bukit Timah is the highest in Singapore. What cashking is telling us is that his mountain is the highest (at least in Singapore).

Cashking,

In china still got time to log on? Meimei no standard? No bonking or 5BX in the morning.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
wah say! see lah!!!!

CASH KING staying in BUKIT TIMAH AREA leh

Old 21-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Murali,
Bukit Timah is the highest in Singapore. What cashking is telling us is that his mountain is the highest (at least in Singapore).
mountain ur head ..... sillypore where have mountain ??

Quote:
In china still got time to log on? Meimei no standard? No bonking or 5BX in the morning.
reached CP and checked in hotel orledi past 1am leow ....
have supper at hotel restaurant .... check out sauna and all rooms r booked ... LL go back to room and sleep alone ...
Old 21-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
reached CP and checked in hotel orledi past 1am leow ....
have supper at hotel restaurant .... check out sauna and all rooms r booked ... LL go back to room and sleep alone ...
PCC loh. Who ask you take Tiger Airways and land in SZ at 23:05hrs.

Flight TR 952
19:20hrs 23:05hrs
Departs Singapore (SIN)
Arrives Shenzhen (SZX)

Flight TR 953
23:35hrs 03:15hrs
Departs Shenzhen (SZX)
Arrives Singapore (SIN)

Kanasai thought you said Jetstar's Macau flight timing is atrocious. Now take Tiger to SZ some more? CASH KING personnel should take SQ or Silk Air mah.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Samster (M)

anyone tried TT RMB using western union or not?

care to share experience?
Old 22-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
err..bro i rather you do your tt thru bank, more safer, tt charges maybe only $20 from bank and you can ask them for a online soloution just for you.

alternative, there is moneybroker online.internal bank transfer, by opening a china bank in singapore and bank to bank transfer using the same bank.(no charges only currency different)

later you remit thru ah beng agent and all your hard earn money gone down the drain.

china bank are advance nowsaday and they have serve billion customer in their country compare to our tiny 4 million population. their tecnology are simple and efficient.

the morale of the story y save $10 where you can spend 1k in china.cash is king hahahaha

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 22-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
alternative, there is moneybroker online.internal bank transfer, by opening a china bank in singapore and bank to bank transfer using the same bank.(no charges only currency different)
There is no link currently for china bank in singapore with china.
I have ask bank of china. If you need to transfer to bank of china in china, the procedure is similar to TT or remittance. Probably can highlight which china bank does that.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 22-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is no link currently for china bank in singapore with china.
I have ask bank of china. If you need to transfer to bank of china in china, the procedure is similar to TT or remittance. Probably can highlight which china bank does that.
have singapore branch la CCB(chao chee b)china construction bank 9 raffles place #33-01-02,

bank of china,6 battery road.

icbc....industrial and commercial bank
raffles quay branch or china town branch

so many china bank in singapore dude.

am using icbc for my corporate account.

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 22-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
have singapore branch la CCB(chao chee b)china construction bank 9 raffles place #33-01-02,

bank of china,6 battery road.

icbc....industrial and commercial bank
raffles quay branch or china town branch

so many china bank in singapore dude.

am using icbc for my corporate account.
For most personal/saving account china bank in Singapore, I have called and asked again. We still cannot do a direct transfer. Must use TT/remittance even to the same bank in china

ccb - only corporate banking.
icbc - through remittance
china bank - through remittance

If you know which china bank in singapore allow personal/saving account to do transfer directly to same bank in china without admin fees, please share with us.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 22-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Enoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rate at amk hub

Buy 20.80
Sell 462.00
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1