The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Nice will visit her soon, btw is she staying the same place as her previous stint ? The same unit as Amei. This location very near me can rtm multiple times
Not the same bro, area G this time. Short stinct probably till 3rd week July only. Do check with her directly 🙏
Old 08-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

confirm not tired taking the $$$ from us. energy will appear where required

massage tired sex not tired. foc somemore clap for u.

weekend fantasy over time to go school or part time at mcdonalds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
haha just nice good vibes that day lor. but end of the day have to mention just don’t be too serious even if FOC. end of the day they not here for feelings or relationship. priority still earn money
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Dun forget that a few popular MLs retired early from massage line as they married local customer. Some pre-MILF MLs are actually looking forward to find a local bf/husband and settle down in Sg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSGUYl977 View Post
Please share the ML else I think you are just a canon fairy!
Quote:
that’s true also, but i will have to say very rare. like what was previously discussed, the guys they meet as customers are hardly who they will want to be committed to as chances of cheating in the marriage is like extremely high, no? unless they just want the status of being able to stay in singapore and earn money, or really rare scenario both parties are genuine to each other. if not most of the time i would still think it’s hard to have a happy and lasting marriage ba.

guys. i just shared my story which i felt was a rare occurrence and fun to share, i even said to be mindful cuz although i quite new to this condo ML scene, i have met most working girls (pub, ktv, HFJ, MP, etc) is in here for money and to be careful might just be a KC trap in the long run. either for more $ or a status here. anyway if you think it is a fiction story i came up with, then that is up to you too.

and right, this kind of thing is really YMMV. how you guys expect me to share which ML lol. you mean you guys chiong over the years never get anything that’s out of the norm sometimes? maybe i still can get some girls cuz based off appearance and charm, i’ve gotten a few over a few years at pubs and ktv, but handsome/charismatic is just a bonus i can tell you. 99% is always about money.
Old 08-07-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Just wonder, is KiKi and MHT using the same number? Any way I didn’t get any response so far from Kiki…….sign
Has Kiki been caught or what?
Old 08-07-2024, 01:57 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
guys. i just shared my story which i felt was a rare occurrence and fun to share, i even said to be mindful cuz although i quite new to this condo ML scene, i have met most working girls (pub, ktv, HFJ, MP, etc) is in here for money and to be careful might just be a KC trap in the long run. either for more $ or a status here. anyway if you think it is a fiction story i came up with, then that is up to you too.

and right, this kind of thing is really YMMV. how you guys expect me to share which ML lol. you mean you guys chiong over the years never get anything that’s out of the norm sometimes? maybe i still can get some girls cuz based off appearance and charm, i’ve gotten a few over a few years at pubs and ktv, but handsome/charismatic is just a bonus i can tell you. 99% is always about money.
When I just come out to cheong, I was a 小鲜肉。Most mls gave me special offer that other customers cannot get.

May of Grand Central spa drove me with her BMW to watch a concert acted by Chow Yun Fatt. Later back to her home for a great night.

JJ of M Hotel spa drove me with her Merz and bought a Rolex Star for me.

Now I uncle liao, it's my turn to drive mls around and buy gift for them. This is a fair world.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now I uncle liao, it's my turn to drive mls around and buy gift for them. This is a fair world.
Ya lah bro... I heard so much about you.

Not those you just mentioned though...

Cathy, Mango
Old 08-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
$150 can touch everywhere?
Real H cup or just E/F cups?
I never go for 150 albeit I wanted to.

See her looks and see her jugs already straight go 230 full package. If was Lao zha Bor or Pui Ji different story.

Based on my v limited experience, either F or H la. Engulfed my whole rod, not that it's small to begin with... Full C cannot engulf it fully
Old 08-07-2024, 02:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

No problem. 人怕出名猪怕肥嘛。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I just come out to cheong, I was a 小鲜肉。Most mls gave me special offer that other customers cannot get.

May of Grand Central spa drove me with her BMW to watch a concert acted by Chow Yun Fatt. Later back to her home for a great night.

JJ of M Hotel spa drove me with her Merz and bought a Rolex Star for me.

maybe i haven’t reach your age yet but what goes around will come around eventually. same as the KC game have to get KC-ed before then will learn. fair world bro. end of the day just remember to be yourself, no point trying to please others.

generally i think most important is to be genuine la. no point trying to shower the girls with sweet messages / buy gifts or flowers all that at the start. so many guys trying to do that. be genuine and not act like a creep works better most of the time. then when you really want to invest then go ahead buy gifts or what for her, only when she’s invested some feelings into you then your gifts will have meaning. if not you are just another carrot to her.
Old 08-07-2024, 02:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
maybe i haven’t reach your age yet but what goes around will come around eventually. same as the KC game have to get KC-ed before then will learn. fair world bro. end of the day most importantly just remember to be yourself, no point trying to please others.
Cheong with some KC with those gals is actually more fun. Or else might as well go Geylang find those Cat 150 gal, but damn boring leh.

Just that you must be able to know when to withdraw, losing out some money no problem lah, we can always earn it back mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheong with some KC with those gals is actually more fun. Or else might as well go Geylang find those Cat 150 gal, but damn boring leh.

Just that you must be able to know when to withdraw, losing out some money no problem lah, we can always earn it back mah.
hahaha yes bro that’s the main point. KC must also control. cannot sink too deep one.
Old 08-07-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem. 人怕出名猪怕肥嘛。
没严重到会出名啦

It is just a sammyboy thread lol

Quote:

Bro that asked for points exchange, you didn't leave ur nick.

Cathy, Mango
Old 08-07-2024, 02:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
没严重到会出名啦

It is just a sammyboy thread lol
出名 in sammyboy thread also consider 出名 mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
出名 in sammyboy thread also consider 出名 mah.
True true... 我也想出名但没机会

Cathy, Mango
Old 08-07-2024, 02:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
True true... 我也想出名但没机会
You also very 出名 lah. Not like me, too many haters.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ting-zi-massage/

visited her today, seems to be a returnee but is first time visiting her. pretty jovial character chatty and holds a good conversation.

not much of massage though went sensual soon after. no phone usage, not sure if biz bad or professional. a good paint job and rub, pretty vanilla to me but sufficient with the face and service.

short petite and not too much discount from pic.

not giving any points or grades but good enough to RTM and try out again.

nice clean single apartment too is a plus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1