The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellThefolks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/coco-msg/
Someone reviewed on slg she did bbbj. Anyone can verified? How much if there's topup
Tried CoCo a few days back, no Bbbj. But total FN from start to end. Nice nubile young body pleasant to the eyes and keep jour imagination wild. Planning to RTM soon.
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
You can try Cici
Thanks bro for your input. Has anyone else tried Cici? Can't find any other MR on her here.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Been a long freaking day entertaining my CO.
Only manage to report to camp now.

Nice to have like minded people here.

I strongly believe when JB started this. Is all about equal sharing too.
Indeed, can't help to feel sorry like u if that is the stage of life.
放眼看世界

P.S. I had to agree I'm no saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
End of the day, to expect everyone to behave in a civilised manner in a forum is fairytale stuff. But at the very least, don't avoid sharing FR just because might get zapped, why worry or be fixated on points / rank? Unless you are those Master Sergeant that only feel a sense of belonging in the army camp, if that's the case, I feel sorry for you.
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to your tom yum talay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Still at it my man! But since gorgeous boobie Beverly rtv, I still need my boob fix with the natural born killer boobs of the above mentioned PRC MLs.

Oh you should look out for Doris at Bev's place. And Ivy in JC (TT site). Worth a visit. But alas, no new, mind blowing, amazing discoveries recently. The search continues.
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61617 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
Girls who rtc if they're willing to service you when u visit in China they will upfront tell u. Don't worry they'll leave no room for interpretation or second guessing.
Old Today, 03:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kohuiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://qianjin-67.net/staff-details.html?id=3020.

any reviews for this?
Old Today, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
How about Da Bao? Also very big ��
Ofc, my bad! Da Bao does make it into the au naturale D cup and above club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
What happened to your tom yum talay?
No more leaw. Lolz. Now much prefer pho. Also now seriously craving kimchi again!

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Today at 08:00 AM.
Old Today, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Girls who rtc if they're willing to service you when u visit in China they will upfront tell u. Don't worry they'll leave no room for interpretation or second guessing.
I don't have many experiences of this recently, but some years ago, when I did visit a few PRC MLs in Motherland, their business minds are switched off.

We meet as friends, we chat and laugh, take in the sights and some food. I'll invite them back to my hotel for the night. Some accepted the invitation, and we let what comes naturally, come. Just like dating I guess.

Are the PRC girls more transactional these days?

Thai and Viets MLs/FLs are also very much in dating mode if I see them back in their countries. And they very happy take on the ambassador role when you're in their country. Offering to bring you to attractions, good food and stuff. The Thais especially! It's their nature to be giving and helpful, humble and generous. They will even take a few days leave from work, just to take care of you. They will have a fully packed backpack when they meet up, cos they assume they will be staying the night, or even every night of your stay. 55555. I will of course offer them a token$ of my appreciation before I leave.

We are truly blessed to still have such wonderful people in the world today. And I thank my lucky stars to have met some of them.
Old Today, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
chrisluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my first FR. Tried Lin Lin.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/linlin-massage/

Really chill and accommodating person, takes initiative to have small talks.

Session started with her on your back and massaging topless.

Sensual part is top notch with her licking your ears, entire body and moaning.

Then you turn over and see her naked and beautiful body, where she starts licking you from the front and you can run your hands around her breasts and beautiful figure.

We light kissed while she sends me off which was a nice touch.

Would rtm!
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
chrisluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my first FR. Tried Lin Lin.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/linlin-massage/

Really chill and accommodating person, takes initiative to have small talks.

Session started with her on your back and massaging topless.

Sensual part is top notch with her licking your ears, entire body and moaning.

Then you turn over and see her naked and beautiful body, where she starts licking you from the front and you can run your hands around her breasts and beautiful figure.

We light kissed while she sends me off which was a nice touch.

Would rtm!
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
You can try Cici
Which cici?
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Short FR for Tong Tong since many has complimented her service

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-tongtong/

Looks: 8/10 - quite good looking although without makeup. but can see she has some wrinkles if you look closely. overall, wouldn't reject
Body: 8/10 - ice cups and she allows touching. However, she don't allow to touch and fondler with her nipples.
Location: 5/10 - Abit far for walkers. Driving would be more convenient
Sensual: 8/10 - She puts in effort, and i think she is the only female that will wipe off her salive after catlicking you. Her BBBJ is good, took awhile to cum and she never stops although switching HJ to BBBJ from time to time. but to me, viets are still the best.
GFE: 7/10 - Friendly and can chat from all kinds of topic. very warm welcoming and makes you feel like you visit your mistress after work
Massage: 9/10 - Surprisingly she provides good massage, releasing my aching shoulder knots and provide a quick head massage after service. So far her massage gives me the best result because of the shoulder lymph nodes release.

Overall, worth the price. and RTM if nearby.
$120 with CIM? WOW
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1