The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
LOL. If you are willing to splash money then is fine. Anyway these MLs doesn't come to Singapore to do charity work. They all have very clear mind with a single motive. Some guys just need to understand that the hobbies of MLs is not to be lick by men everyday and they certainly don't enjoy frenching with you. However if you wants to enjoy, wants to be treated like a king, wants deep frenching, wants unlock extra service, it needs to have a price. My 2 cents worth opinion.
i think you spoke about the main point that most of them their hobby is not to get licked by men everyday or french with everybody.

somewhat either comfort level with you is there or money is there lor for them to think otherwise.
Old 22-07-2024, 05:58 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Last came in here and read about the “unlock” brags blah blah blah and as such

Today came in and scrolled a few pages, read about big cannon fairy stuffs

All this saga will happen again soon, yeah?

I prefer to find a ML I can click with and keep all information within the 4 walls. This is better for me. Brag, boast, … I got no interest. Same goes for unlock and those crap. My 2yen worth and my MO served me well.

Disclaimer: not picking a fight, no time and not interested. I am only interested in picking a fight with ML - on the bed and in bathroom. And yes, tonight I am picking a fight.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-07-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbg44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone, sorry for bothering me. Newbie here, may I ask what will happen when I get raided during a visit? Planning my first visit in the upcoming days, have not been visiting Singapore for years. Thanks for answering!😁
Old 22-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post

I prefer to find a ML I can click with and keep all information within the 4 walls. This is better for me. Brag, boast, … I got no interest. Same goes for unlock and those crap. My 2yen worth and my MO served me well.

Disclaimer: not picking a fight, no time and not interested. I am only interested in picking a fight with ML - on the bed and in bathroom. And yes, tonight I am picking a fight.
I agree on this... We should keep everything within the 4 walls. You can "unlock" a ML, so does many other samsters. Nothing to brag. Trust me, you are not the first and definitely won't be the last.
Old 22-07-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya is TCSS loh.
Be careful else u also become part of the famous group.
16 I think. Nevermind lah whatever the number.
Lucky u got put disclaimer.

Enjoy ur fight night yah.
Please drop by once in a while buddy.

Quote:

Old 22-07-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Quite good, MILF with a nice pair, D-E at least. Pretty decent in massage and services, have playability but need top up.
Thanks bro. But 150/hj still need topup ah...
Old 22-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Frenching need skill in order to make ml shiok. This toothbrush promoter got some tricks which is not bad.

Trick no 6 is good, I buy it.
Hahaha, no 5 is illegal here ... Interesting crash course on mouth hygiene.
Old 22-07-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Thanks.
I don't know why he think people are sour about his so called achievement.
i know you do have disagreement with some and all ends well coz is ok to agree to disagree like an adult.

Personally, I had nothing against him. Is a TCSS chat.
And he take it so seriously.
And he does have his own thread which he has a legions of followers which he can continue to rule there.
And of course some here but this thread is started by legendary JB.

The funny part is he went to reply my reply to others.
Guess only he can reply while others are always wrong.
Then I hope he doesn't "retire" like he say he will be doing.
Coz this is very much a place i pop in after a long day for some laugh and entertainment.

Of course we have to respect people when they say they will retire and able to do what their words say as a man.
Quote:

Agree wholeheartedly to all your points. I’m too lazy and couldn’t even be bothered to waste time penning these same thoughts to feed big egoistic ppl
Old 22-07-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
i think you spoke about the main point that most of them their hobby is not to get licked by men everyday or french with everybody.

somewhat either comfort level with you is there or money is there lor for them to think otherwise.
I doubt the ML hobby is to bare their bodies to men and stroke dicks

Most view this as their jobs, with their job scope to be aligned to their competitors. The fresh pretty ones can have the advantage to provide less. The stale ones have to provide more
Old 22-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Later you kena numbered and labeled Cyberbully hor.
Let's enjoy the fun while it last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Agree wholeheartedly to all your points. I’m too lazy and couldn’t even be bothered to waste time penning these same thoughts to feed big egoistic ppl
Old 22-07-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Welcome to the numbered club!
Had the same experience as you from some

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Some of the stories are just for entertainment and maybe from someone's own imagination. If u wanna find out the truth, the MLs concerned will show u the evidence to prove that someone is lying and telling them only fools will believe what he posted in the forum.

Btw, some MLs gave this person a very nice nickname called 老头 and ignored all his WeChat messages. Yet, he can still make fake postings that the session with them were shiok. LOL
Old 22-07-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Thanks bro. But 150/hj still need topup ah...
That's that, many with assets seems to be doing similar. I didn't RTM so don't know if mileage will vary.
Old 22-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chiongster38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone remembers Wei Wei from Monroe Spa in Syed Alwi? Anybody knows if she has plans on coming back?
Old 22-07-2024, 09:49 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42565 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Hahaha, no 5 is illegal here ... Interesting crash course on mouth hygiene.
Next time bring along your toothbrush when you visit your ml lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-07-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbg44 View Post
Dear brothers, newbie here. Mind if I ask, what happens if I get raided during a visit? Planning a visit this upcoming week. Thanks for answering my question.
Don’t lie and answer accordingly lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1