The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Give her a few days to settle her lodging issues.
You tried her before? How was it?
Old 23-07-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tangtang-massage/

This one looks good leh, but also worried is PS heavily one, don't know want to try or not.
Old 23-07-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Updating FR for recent visits:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ban-xia-massage/

Yeah:
I like her looks, a little resemblance of Yu Asakura from JAV. Simple and straightforward personality.
This is my return visit since her previous visit, she has improved in her sensual and I like the why it is slow and enjoyable. Sensitive body reaction to touching.

Neh:
Massage, basically she's titled as 0 massage and she knew it herself
slightly saggy boobs
Some walking to location is required.

RTM:
Have chemistry here so its yes for me.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/
Yeah:
She looks like in her pic with minor discount. Slim.
Happen to read gi gi FR (haven tried). it could be similar. First the massage is really something she did well, felt like I enjoyed a whole 30min professional massage. She's a masseur back in Guandong.
Her short hair is to my liking.
Sensitive breast reaction, love this alot.
Moaning.

Neh:
HJ a bit too strong for me. Will let her adjust next time.
Could have better GFE, will RTM to check.

RTM:
Yes definitely, would like to build chemistry with her.

Footnote:
Thank you guys for the UPS, manage to reply the PM. If you find my FR useful, please continue to help me to resist the zappers.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Do a quick search. The opinion shared was not so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tangtang-massage/

This one looks good leh, but also worried is PS heavily one, don't know want to try or not.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dkerrigan83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just tell them your friend recommended this gal to you will do. Remember, cheonging is not a crime here.
I am curious about this too, after an event. I'm a Veteran punter, newbie on SBF. Caucasian foreigner, but stay a month or two at a time twice a year in Sing. Had visited legit massage places here (e.g natureland) and all above board. My local longtime friend (who does not know I punt) took me to legit massage places he and his wife go. After massages we get beer and dinner. Ladies usually speak only chinese. Always proper and good massage.

Issue: Last year we went to a legit place- ladies in uniform, but maybe late 20s, early 30s - and lady doing nice massage, rubbing bum/upper thigh from behind, bumps up onto back of my balls, and starts massaging them. feels great. I elevate my hips a bit and she further reaches under and goes after little brother, I get very hard, she turns me over, does hj. uses disposable shorts to clean up and package away evidence. Not once did she ask for extra, nor ask about any special service, she just did it. Did not ask for additional tip either when done. (gave her 50 tip for 2 hour massage). We communicated w translation ap, and she kept writing to me all week. From china on limited work permit trying to make money. I'm like 25-30 years older. She's sending little kissy emojis, calls me handsome. I did not tell my friend what happened. Did see her again on my own. Happened again. But was surprised at first, as my friend a proper fellow.

Question: what was going on? Is this common with these MLs, or is it something so simple that they just playing along so I return and give a good tip? Is she trying to date some foreigner to get out of china (again, old enough to be her father). I enjoyed communicating. This lady went back to China so no sense saying name. But recently had it happen with another legit massage lady, after communicating via translation app, is writing, sending kissy, etc. Is common, or some sort of scam?
I presume the OT (orchard towers) massage ladies who run out and grab me and hug me and make kissy faces are likely to do these sorts of things and more. But I rejected their efforts to pull me in lol. Thus surprised by these legit places. Any and all advice appreciated.
Old 24-07-2024, 07:04 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerrigan83 View Post
Question: what was going on? Is this common with these MLs, or is it something so simple that they just playing along so I return and give a good tip? Is she trying to date some foreigner to get out of china (again, old enough to be her father). I enjoyed communicating. This lady went back to China so no sense saying name. But recently had it happen with another legit massage lady, after communicating via translation app, is writing, sending kissy, etc. Is common, or some sort of scam?
I presume the OT (orchard towers) massage ladies who run out and grab me and hug me and make kissy faces are likely to do these sorts of things and more. But I rejected their efforts to pull me in lol. Thus surprised by these legit places. Any and all advice appreciated.
Ha, I am in love again, cos just unlocked a ml and promised her not to patronize any other ml beside her until she RTC. After Kiki, this is another ml that I am willing to spend so much time with her.

Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.

Just sharing my experience with you. In the cheonging scene, this is what those senior cheongsters will do. We don't pay for sex, we prefer to go for a vanilla ml, treat them as girlfriend and give them love and happiness. Of course, we spent much more money than expected. Most of my kaki are doing the same. As for marrying a ml, it is a No No for me. I will tell them; a lover is much better than a husband. Cos as a lover, he will always give his best to you.

I hope the above will bring you some inspiration. By the way, I am taking this opportunity to express my love for her. Hope she can read it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 24-07-2024 at 08:12 AM.
Old 24-07-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Here's some pho for you - Sophia in the BMC thread. Quite sure savoury for you!
You got PM bro

Tried your Myanmarese girl... not bad. Happy, chatty personality. Great figure. Prob rtm from time to time.
Old 24-07-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
wow back again ar
nice but expensive
Expensive? Why expensive? Lolz

Anyway, I actually haven't visited her yet cos she looks a little plus-sized...is she?
Old 24-07-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/pi-pi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Quite like both of them. RTM a few times.
If there is any bone to look for in an egg; Pipi’s skin not as smooth as desired. XJ’s should not have implants. But XJ really reminds me of Abby’s vibe….there is this elegance in her that Abby had🥹
( *Abby from Jalan Besar/ Brighton/ YCK who has since retired 2 years ago)
Old 24-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You got PM bro

Tried your Myanmarese girl... not bad. Happy, chatty personality. Great figure. Prob rtm from time to time.
Replied bro. I would frequent TT more if she has more on the menu heh.
Old 24-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I am in love again, cos just unlocked a ml and promised her not to patronize any other ml beside her until she RTC. After Kiki, this is another ml that I am willing to spend so much time with her.

Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.

Just sharing my experience with you. In the cheonging scene, this is what those senior cheongsters will do. We don't pay for sex, we prefer to go for a vanilla ml, treat them as girlfriend and give them love and happiness. Of course, we spent much more money than expected. Most of my kaki are doing the same. As for marrying a ml, it is a No No for me. I will tell them; a lover is much better than a husband. Cos as a lover, he will always give his best to you.

I hope the above will bring you some inspiration. By the way, I am taking this opportunity to express my love for her. Hope she can read it.
This is an ML from SLG?
Old 24-07-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Here's some pho for you - Sophia in the BMC thread. Quite sure savoury for you!
Please PM and share bro.. cant really find the BMC thread you mentioned.
TIA
Old 24-07-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi, any good looking ml who does CBJ to recommend ? Tried Xiao Jie last week pretty good.
Old 24-07-2024, 11:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyJavLover View Post
This is an ML from SLG?
Ha, after Kiki and Xiao Han cases, you think I will mention ml name here?

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=124060

How the hell I know she can read our conversation here. Xiao Han hates me like mad and reject all my booking and don't want to reply my messages. Even my wechat kaki want to book her also kena rejected (cos from the wechat, she knows I am the one who recommend).

From the link above, you also can see already got bro not happy with my fr, claimed I am boasting (Wahlao, I had been posting like this for the last two decedes mah). You can trace back this case, it is around May 2023. From then I stop posting any juicy fr here. WTH, posted so many juicy frs for so many years, still can kenna this sort of nonsense.

Kiki is much better, just cut down our conversation on wechat. I also got no face to visit her again. Just tell her to deny everything and even can paint a bad picture of me. I will just lan lan and take it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-07-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dkerrigan83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you! The response was helpful. It seems this lady is working every day of the week, and most of the day long, until RTC. So not sure if I can even see her outside the spa. Will return though, so at least that part of her strategy is working lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1