The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ETZReaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tangtang-massage/

Anyone tried this babe? Any FR
Old 24-07-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Agree wit most but i think shes more a MILF, definitely nt SYT like xiaolu/chunjian. Hardworking and i was offered FJ. An advice to bros is to confirm the pricing first before the deed.
She loOKs quite matured but still pretty to me.
Very hardworking during cat bath and bbbj.very thorough.
GFe not bad.
Looks like u took up, the ultimate package
She have a roommate on long term. wonder who is she

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cici-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-08-2024 at 07:59 AM.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Please PM and share bro.. cant really find the BMC thread you mentioned.
TIA
Bukit Merah. Big thread. Ask the posters there.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Xiang Xiang
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiang-xiang-massage/

Took up the Ear Picking Service with CIM over the weekend.
Very good tongue skills. She still one the best for me.(YMMV)
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 24-07-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbg44 View Post
Will I get prosecuted or fined or any punishment?
They are there to catch the girl not you. Unless you try to be a hero or be difficult, they also don't want to do all the paperwork by bringing you in the station
Old 24-07-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I am in love again, cos just unlocked a ml and promised her not to patronize any other ml beside her until she RTC. After Kiki, this is another ml that I am willing to spend so much time with her.
Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.
Just sharing my experience with you. In the cheonging scene, this is what those senior cheongsters will do. We don't pay for sex, we prefer to go for a vanilla ml, treat them as girlfriend and give them love and happiness. Of course, we spent much more money than expected. Most of my kaki are doing the same. As for marrying a ml, it is a No No for me. I will tell them; a lover is much better than a husband. Cos as a lover, he will always give his best to you.
I hope the above will bring you some inspiration. By the way, I am taking this opportunity to express my love for her. Hope she can read it.

Your tactics only suit those single man with much free time.
Another word is 吃饱了太空闲.
Many still prefer 速战速决, splash the cash get your target and move on.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 17
thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
visited xiaolu based on the recommendation of this bro and i have to agree with the review. pretty face with solid proportinate body (no fats) and relatively young. sensual a bit green but accomodative to my requesr. based in central area N, definately worth the visit. overall experience 9/10.
She's not young. Should be above 30.
Face made up to look young, but definitely not the girl in the photos.
Maybe 60-70% similar.
Breasts are C but drooping - hence my reason for her being above 30.

Super vanilla.

Will not return. She is going back in 2 days and not returning.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaolu-massage/
Old 24-07-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
They are there to catch the girl not you. Unless you try to be a hero or be difficult, they also don't want to do all the paperwork by bringing you in the station
As long as you cooperate and don't say extra things, you should be fine after taking simple statement.

Main point is don't act hero and defend the girl. Usually they go raid or camp the place, they already have information just wanted to catch red handed for evidence.
Old 24-07-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ha, after Kiki and Xiao Han cases, you think I will mention ml name here?

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=124060

How the hell I know she can read our conversation here. Xiao Han hates me like mad and reject all my booking and don't want to reply my messages. Even my wechat kaki want to book her also kena rejected (cos from the wechat, she knows I am the one who recommend).

From the link above, you also can see already got bro not happy with my fr, claimed I am boasting (Wahlao, I had been posting like this for the last two decedes mah). You can trace back this case, it is around May 2023. From then I stop posting any juicy fr here. WTH, posted so many juicy frs for so many years, still can kenna this sort of nonsense.

Kiki is much better, just cut down our conversation on wechat. I also got no face to visit her again. Just tell her to deny everything and even can paint a bad picture of me. I will just lan lan and take it.
Haha.. at least cut down means still will entertain you. But now don't need to think le since she's gone probably won't be back anymore. If really kenna case then at least 5 years cannot come back.

Like one bro say, if want then have to go China find her but probably difficult unless you have their personal contact.
Old 24-07-2024, 01:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Another word is 吃饱了太空闲.
Yes, I am still single and got a lot of free time. Also, age is catching up, found fast food is bad for health, so candlelight dinner suit me better.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-07-2024, 01:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Haha.. at least cut down means still will entertain you. But now don't need to think le since she's gone probably won't be back anymore. If really kenna case then at least 5 years cannot come back.

Like one bro say, if want then have to go China find her but probably difficult unless you have their personal contact.
Have lah, all my super regulars gave me their personal contact. Some want me to meet their family members.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-07-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.
Quote:
We don't pay for sex
You're paying for sex.
Old 24-07-2024, 02:06 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
You're paying for sex.
You dun buy goodies for you girlfriend or wife? Like that you are also paying for sex mah. So last time when I started cheonging, that ml bought me a Rolex Star, then I am a gigolo is it?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-07-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
She's not young. Should be above 30.
Face made up to look young, but definitely not the girl in the photos.
Maybe 60-70% similar.
Breasts are C but drooping - hence my reason for her being above 30.

Super vanilla.

Will not return. She is going back in 2 days and not returning.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaolu-massage/
website mentioned can 5G but gentle.
i think i might have met her in her off days (maybe she not feeling well or something), couldn't do much haha
Old 24-07-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Another word is 吃饱了太空闲.
Those of us who are older and are attached or have been attached will know relationships with women can be tricky. Either you get one for life, like I do, or as you said, have many for short term pleasure. To have a trophy woman around and splash money on her, nah, that's not my thing. Those are hard earned money for me btw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1