The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kyoichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Got to discount how many % from the pics/vid?
40% Maybe? A few years older at least. The photosare protraying SYT but she's more like a MILF.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:21 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Since everyone is sharing, here’s mine.

We also dfk and on my 2nd or 3rd visit, she allowed me to lick and suck her nipples lightly and twice, she let me pulled her panties aside to rub her pussy though no fingering inside.

Also manage to plant a few kisses on her pussy lip, no licking. And she lick my testicles once and he tried to give me some light suck on my shoulder and neck which I avoided.. as worried kena marks or bites on me..
I remember while I was watching the World Cup with her at her place, a bro texted her and claimed he wish to pay 1K for sex with her. Immediately, she deleted the message and say 神经病. I don't know why she said that, maybe trying to make me happy.

That game Portugal won by 3-2. She bet on the score correctly and won - told me the odd is 1:35. She turned around, hugged me tightly and didn't want to let go. Ha ha, dealing with ml can be such a fun.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-07-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We also dfk and on my 2nd or 3rd visit, she allowed me to lick and suck her nipples lightly and twice, she let me pulled her panties aside to rub her pussy though no fingering inside.

Also manage to plant a few kisses on her pussy lip, no licking. And she lick my testicles once and she tried to give me some light suck on my shoulder and neck which I avoided.. as worried kena marks or bites on me..
And then some.

Put me on this list. She sure loves kissing and giving light sensual licks on erogenous zones, and being kissed.

This isn't to defame her, I think all these sensual moves makes her a properly good ML. Got standard. Other MLs too should have these in their repertoire. Thanks Kiki.
Old 26-07-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

@rahl. Thanks for the BMC heads up, very good recommendation. Telegram/WC updates are great too. This place will be my next sims joint.
Old 26-07-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I wonder what you will do when you know who she is.
As for Kiki, I DFK with her during my first visit cos I paid 200 instead of 120. This is my way for the first stage of unlock. Which mean, if you are interested in that ml, just pay more to get what you want. If not, just pay 120 and get a decent service lor. No point to pay 150, cos there is not much impact. So, save it for a good meal after your deed with the ml. But normally, I will be generous enough to pay 150 if the ml service is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
zzz she told me i was the only one!
oh wells.. was she up for anything more than dfk? wasnt able to find out or book more sessions with her before she got caught and deported…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Anything out of the menu won’t be an exclusive item for anyone. Some of the girls worked in this line before coming to Singapore, so they all have a price tag for every bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya lor.. The vanilla tag is just a gimmick..
Naive of some ppl to think they are virgins prior to working here lol..

Back in PRC she is a 神女 but come here act as 女神...
Old 26-07-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/yue-yue-massage/

Avoid. Granny (probably late 40s or above). Place looks run down and had a weird smell. There were about 5rooms in that apartment.
Old 26-07-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/yue-yue-massage/

Avoid. Granny (probably late 40s or above). Place looks run down and had a weird smell. There were about 5rooms in that apartment.
Thanks for taking the hit. It’s unethical when they discount so much from their listed age. But her pics and vid look quite chio…. Is that even her?
Old 26-07-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
@rahl. Thanks for the BMC heads up, very good recommendation. Telegram/WC updates are great too. This place will be my next sims joint.
Happy to help. If you go SBC, there are Viets from Desk** who are part of a stable. Haven't tried yet.
Old 26-07-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Straddino is Cool - loads of Potential
Lately SLG really sucks …those 30 days visa provide fast food but the worst is those here for a while also drop their service and follow suit
Yesterday just visited one at GL condo and she uses new name and new photos and said just arrived !
When I do some research (which I should have done earlier) then realized she has been here since 2022…
Service is rushing and attitude problem. Also listed on sgbesutycastle using another name and photo.
We can never seems to find good ones with real photo and good service. Their with many good comments are all hard sell by some customers ….
I yjink those in shop is much better and some can even find better gems
Old 26-07-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:

Also manage to plant a few kisses on her pussy lip, no licking. And she lick my testicles once and she tried to give me some light suck on my shoulder and neck which I avoided.. as worried kena marks or bites on me..
And all this while I’ve been led to think that she is super vanilla…..
Old 26-07-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Thanks for taking the hit. It’s unethical when they discount so much from their listed age. But her pics and vid look quite chio…. Is that even her?
Nope totally different person, should be account handled by OKT with multiple ladies using 1 fake photo. After rejected and left liao can still receive messages asking if i have reached lol.
Old 26-07-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
Parttimeboy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any FR for the MLs below? Looking at SYT type.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/bei-bei-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaoai-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chu-jian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaolu-massage/
Old 26-07-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Happy to help. If you go SBC, there are Viets from Desk** who are part of a stable. Haven't tried yet.
That stable has a few locations. Tried once, not bad. Recently they mixed my timing so didn't go back to them. They also have WC for updates.
Old 26-07-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
And all this while I’ve been led to think that she is super vanilla…..
This Kiki u guys referring is pipi?
Old 26-07-2024, 11:43 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Quoted: 4623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Back in PRC she is a 神女 but come here act as 女神...
Whether 女神 or 神女, she is a blessing to all cheongsters. Such chio bu is difficult to find in SLG. Hmm, CC also very chio.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1