The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa Payoh Buy Sell Station - Jxxg Jxxg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
To bros who are writing FRs and other stuff about J*** J*** of Buy Sell Station TPY do take note, there are some dudes who are telling & updating & showing her on what is written about her on SBF and the FRs. She personally told me this but I act blur dunno anything about it.

I have kanna questioned by her a couple of times previously when I posted about her but luckily managed to talk my way out of it. Which is why nowadays I don't write about her openly.
I got "interrogated" by her too shortly after I posted my FR on her months back. She said "a friend" will update her as & when something is written about her online. Luckily for me, I didn't post the FR immediately after I met her and only did so a while later so she got a few "suspects" and I got away with it.
Old 23-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
I got "interrogated" by her too shortly after I posted my FR on her months back. She said "a friend" will update her as & when something is written about her online. Luckily for me, I didn't post the FR immediately after I met her and only did so a while later so she got a few "suspects" and I got away with it.
knn there are always pussy ard to bao toh what we wrote in sbf so to score poînt with the girls,pui!
Old 24-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

I got JJ contact details and shop location a while back but she didn't reply my messages. After reading the hints on this thread, I text her other number hoping for the best and was relieved she replied shortly. She asked all sorts of questions before agreeing to arrange a time to meet.

On the day of the meet up, she texted me in the afternoon to confirm the appointment for that night and gave me the time and place to pick her up from. First impression as she walked towards me, she got the "Tai Tai" look. She was wearing this pink top with floral skirt. She got onto the car and off we went.

Looks: 6
She got the pleasant Tai Tai look but close up can see she's not that young. She told me she is in her 30s. She always has a smile on her face which was nice. She has nice long coloured hair.

Body: 7 (With clothes on). 6 (Without clothes on)
To be honest, I was slightly disappointed when she took off her clothes. With clothes on, her body look curvy and delicious. But once it's off, can see her hips area is a bit meaty and the long scar on her tummy. Her tits are quite nice, full D cup but a bit sag. Her below is rather bushy and her behind is flat.

Massage - She told me if want massage must pay more so I just skip it.

BBBJ: 5
She doesn't seems that keen to do BBBJ. She only did it after I requested and only blow for less than a minute then she stopped but at least she gave a brief deepthroat.

Frenching & Painting:
Yes to both. She really loves to be painted and serviced. After shower, we were frenching on the bed and she told me to paint her. Her below is bushy but no smell. She easily gets wet.

FJ: 6.5
She is very vocal in bed and will instruct you on how she like it and what positions she enjoy. We did in a few positions which she likes before I cummed. Her GFE is good. She will cuddle and hug and kiss after sex, and will try make you go for Round 2 but need to pay for another shot.

RTF: Not likely.

Not to offend her fans, but for the price she is charging, her age & looks & body and her service level, there are much better options out there. It feels more like she is the customer and I'm the sex worker cos throughout the session, I'm the one doing the serving and she is the one enjoying. All she did was gave me that brief BBBJ when I requested. She quoted me a higher amount than what was shared and I tried to bargain down. She is a very realistic gal and kept hinting for more tips if I want more.

Last edited by JJMagic; 24-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. amazing. I posted my FR at noon and within half an hour, she texted me saying a friend told her and ask me why I write about her on SBF.

To the guy or guys who keep track of SBF and update & tell her of stuff about her on SBF, I just don't understand what cookie points you want to earn from her by doing this. Trying to impress her and get into her good books? Sigh..
Old 24-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Wow.. amazing. I posted my FR at noon and within half an hour, she texted me saying a friend told her and ask me why I write about her on SBF.

To the guy or guys who keep track of SBF and update & tell her of stuff about her on SBF, I just don't understand what cookie points you want to earn from her by doing this. Trying to impress her and get into her good books? Sigh..
Bro there are pet dog in Sbf trying to impress their bitches.get used to it,did
Jing jing kao pei u
Old 24-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro there are pet dog in Sbf trying to impress their bitches.get used to it,did
Jing jing kao pei u
Yes she did. So if you tried her and writing FR on her, do take note.
Old 24-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 10
RainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure that the boss of Buy Sell Station have friends that informed him that his Salegirl AKA mistress is still doing Pt freelancing.

Basically she is making him wear a nice GREEN cap at the big head,not small head.

.......PM your number if You Need REGISTERED Sim Card For Safe Bonking..........
Old 24-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainTree View Post
I'm pretty sure that the boss of Buy Sell Station have friends that informed him that his Salegirl AKA mistress is still doing Pt freelancing.

Basically she is making him wear a nice GREEN cap at the big head,not small head.

.......PM your number if You Need REGISTERED Sim Card For Safe Bonking..........
Well said bro!if the dao tao,sugar dad of jing jing,pls look after ur pussy...lol
Old 24-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post

I too just got questioned by her earlier but not because of FR writing, she questioned me if I gave her personal number to my friends and told them I met up with her to go hotel. After I assured her I didn't do that, I asked her what happen. She told me got a couple of guys she doesn't know call that number and claims to be her regular previously and said they heard from their friend she is still meeting regulars. I said maybe she forgotten them but she was very firm that they wasn't her customer and never met her before cos they called her personal number. If they called her massage number then maybe she forgotten them as she doesn't save all customer's numbers. She was very sure if she gave her personal line to any customer, she will save their number too. If it's not in her contact book means they got it from elsewhere and not from her. She was damn pissed.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 10
RainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
I too just got questioned by her earlier but not because of FR writing, she questioned me if I gave her personal number to my friends and told them I met up with her to go hotel. After I assured her I didn't do that, I asked her what happen. She told me got a couple of guys she doesn't know call that number and claims to be her regular previously and said they heard from their friend she is still meeting regulars. I said maybe she forgotten them but she was very firm that they wasn't her customer and never met her before cos they called her personal number. If they called her massage number then maybe she forgotten them as she doesn't save all customer's numbers. She was very sure if she gave her personal line to any customer, she will save their number too. If it's not in her contact book means they got it from elsewhere and not from her. She was damn pissed.

Haha,if I'm the sugar daddy of J*** J***, I'll be more pissed ,give her money and give her a job and she is still Freelancing, and making him look like a big Idiot to his friends that check out Sammyboy .

.....PM for Registered SIM card for safe Bonking,CASH ON DELIVERY !........
Old 25-09-2014, 05:39 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Gd info sharing Bro .. 8 Curious Samurai Swords with tks .. cheersss
Old 25-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

I think too many guys trying to hit on her Liao,got
To stay low first
Old 25-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
You are not alone, I got grilled big time by her last night too. Luckily I never write anything about my meet up with her, else will be grilled even more. Like you, I was grilled on giving my friends her number and telling them she still freelance part-time.

Dunno which lao hero(s) sabo and never play by the rules. The PM I got on her clearly states never to call her personal number no matter what and if she doesn't reply text/whatsapp messages that I sent, just let it be and move on.
Old 25-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
You are not alone, I got grilled big time by her last night too. Luckily I never write anything about my meet up with her, else will be grilled even more. Like you, I was grilled on giving my friends her number and telling them she still freelance part-time.

Dunno which lao hero(s) sabo and never play by the rules. The PM I got on her clearly states never to call her personal number no matter what and if she doesn't reply text/whatsapp messages that I sent, just let it be and move on.
Bro don't let her spoil yr mood?lolx
Old 26-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post

She told me about this and showed me the text & whatsapp messages she received and her replies and the chat history.

Actually when she got messages sent or calls to her massage mobile or whatsapp messages to both her numbers, she didn't find it weird as all along she is getting it. It's when numbers which she didn't stored in her mobile started calling her personal mobile and claims to be her regulars, then she started to suspect and find it weird. As mentioned, if she gave her personal mobile to any customer, she will have stored their number too. She told a couple of them not to call or message her again but they still continue to whatsapp and call her.

She said she bumped into a few regulars in her shop whom she recognises but she also encountered a couple whom she totally don't recognised and claim to know her. Also there were a few who came to her shop and pretend to enquire about products and later call her to say they just went to her shop etc.

So bros, if she never reply or take your calls or ask you to stop contacting/texting her, do respect her wishes and let it be.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1