The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
waiting to hear more of your story bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
@Rickey @TheDriverGuy

Haha, the worst thing that could have happened, M came back knocking the door, I was frantically cleaning up as much as I could but there was a stain of cum on the blanket
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
met a girl in her early 30s (I'm in my mid 20s).She practically told me she's okay with holding hands, hugging, kissing but nothing further than that. I havent progress to hugging, kissing yet.... Any chances I can up her? She scared she say she old cow eat young grass on me. We joke joke say go hotel what not but didnt happen.

Not sure is it cuz of her still married status. Any advice fellow bros?
I advise you to think logically with big head and sensually with small head. Logically with big head, I will think of the future. What are the possible ways this may end? Will she divorce her husband and marry you? Any kids involved? Will your social circles accept an older divorced woman? Is she simply a to-do list whom you will disappear from after sex?

Sexually with small head, I think you are very inexperienced as a lover. The biggest hurdle for a married woman is public display of affection. They are afraid of being seen with someone else. She tells you she is OK with that. She is open to going to a hotel and she even showed you her vulnerable side (no feelings for husband).

She is waiting for you to man up and take the lead. She is a girl no matter what. Does she have to lead you to the Hotel 81 reception and take out your NRIC from your wallet for you? If you want sex, you have to learn to lead. She already lay out the red carpet and you still cannot recognise the invitation. Your penis still growing pubic hair right?
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekofear View Post
Hold hands in public. If she want to go next step, grab her hands and tuck it in your arms/elbow when u guys meet up. Tell her that, you dont want other men to steal you away in public. Show to her that you are attracted to her when alone in lift, hug her. Tell her that the Dior perfume she used smell nice. Need her to get used to you touching her.
already hold hand in public ...
went out with her for a drink (thats when she shared she married)

she said its a gamble for her when she shared to me

as when she share to other guys, they immediately distance themselves from her.

also hand on her waist, over her shoulder, did say her perfume is nice (unbranded tho), considering to get her chanel/dior one

thanks for the other tips
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster

woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I advise you to think logically with big head and sensually with small head. Logically with big head, I will think of the future. What are the possible ways this may end? Will she divorce her husband and marry you? Any kids involved? Will your social circles accept an older divorced woman? Is she simply a to-do list whom you will disappear from after sex?

Sexually with small head, I think you are very inexperienced as a lover. The biggest hurdle for a married woman is public display of affection. They are afraid of being seen with someone else. She tells you she is OK with that. She is open to going to a hotel and she even showed you her vulnerable side (no feelings for husband).

She is waiting for you to man up and take the lead. She is a girl no matter what. Does she have to lead you to the Hotel 81 reception and take out your NRIC from your wallet for you? If you want sex, you have to learn to lead. She already lay out the red carpet and you still cannot recognise the invitation. Your penis still growing pubic hair right?
Thanks ur advice is actually good

1. No kids, not sure about her divorcing her husband and marrying, but honestly I more towards the side of keeping her as fwb if possible. Right now, I'm single in my 20s no gf so no commitments.

2. Spot on, I admit I am inexperienced (that's why I'm asking for advice here). Did ask her before, she says her husband is a stay home type of person so she's okay.

3. Noted
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gunnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my bucket list
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
Thanks ur advice is actually good

2. Spot on, I admit I am inexperienced (that's why I'm asking for advice here). Did ask her before, she says her husband is a stay home type of person so she's okay.
Not scolding you ah. It's just direct advice that people who know one another in real life may find hard to say it out. Regardless of your choice, keep us updated. Sbf is a safe space to share unfiltered thoughts.

I think this girl belongs to the group who are more interested in the wedding than the marriage. Many SG girls have this beautiful vision of how they get married (The Wedding, Dress, Venue etc). They just need to find a guy who is willing to be the groom.

Then after marriage they realised they are stuck with this guy forever (Marriage). The introverted husband should be introverted stay home type before marriage right? How come not an issue then? Because she needs a guy for her 'dream wedding' to happen maybe?

Sometimes it's good to have kids asap after the wedding. The marriage enters a different dimension once there are other people (the kids) to love. As the kids grow, every year will have its fresh experience (playschool, primary etc). Life maybe not so mundane. Without kids, every year feels the same after some time.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not scolding you ah. It's just direct advice that people who know one another in real life may find hard to say it out. Regardless of your choice, keep us updated. Sbf is a safe space to share unfiltered thoughts.

I think this girl belongs to the group who are more interested in the wedding than the marriage. Many SG girls have this beautiful vision of how they get married (The Wedding, Dress, Venue etc). They just need to find a guy who is willing to be the groom.

Then after marriage they realised they are stuck with this guy forever (Marriage). The introverted husband should be introverted stay home type before marriage right? How come not an issue then? Because she needs a guy for her 'dream wedding' to happen maybe?

Sometimes it's good to have kids asap after the wedding. The marriage enters a different dimension once there are other people (the kids) to love. As the kids grow, every year will have its fresh experience (playschool, primary etc). Life maybe not so mundane. Without kids, every year feels the same after some time.
Can tell she feels "struck" in her marriage. Don't dare divorce.

Its okay if y'all scold / give me advice. I can take it, after all, I think I'm considered part of the "younger" guys here (mid 20s) I consider myself quite inexperienced even tho I'm not a virgin. A few gfs and during my NS go overseas ML, FL

Anyways, she dont dare divorce cause of BTO.... When she telling me her hubby things, she feels I can understand her. I don't want to praise myself (but I might be a good listener)

I learn from SBF, just listen to female rants, so I have to credit fellow bros here.

I'm starting to feel what other bros say, husband neglect their wife. The current one I'm seeing just told me she tried to salvage their RS but the guy just take things for granted and dont know how shower her love. She also dont knows what she looking for....

Well she did say she feels I'm kinda young but the way I talk is not (feels like I'm late 20s)

She feels that I am able to understand her, so theres that... Cause she shared a lot guys just disappear after she told them her status(married)

I'm just seeing how things go lor.

Btw - kissed already, just a fast one. She say I 坏 but she like. Kept touching her when we drinking as well

She feels "struck" cause of her status. She tell me her hubby finish in less than 5 minutes and when I told her about foreplay she shock that I know about that due to my age...

Oh wells will continue hearing fellow bros advice and see how things progress. Thanks

Last edited by woshixiaok; Today at 02:53 AM.
Old Today, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post

However, she totally derailed me and my purpose for renting the house. I started to be colder to her, telling her my work was affected and needed to work more. She started to realise I had other women.... we quarrelled. but eventually settled on an arrangement she was comfortable with.
Sorry but I may have missed the part where she derailed you but what did she do (if you're comfortable to share).

Thanks for the recount too. Just shows how much we can learn from others here and do if we just work on it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1