The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
so taiko.... when you wanna go danok with me again?
Me going HCM next week.. u follow me there, then we drop by Danok on our way back.. Sui Bo??

My visa to danok hard to get le... go farther, easier to be approved..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-10-2008, 03:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Me going HCM next week.. u follow me there, then we drop by Danok on our way back.. Sui Bo??

Go Bangkok and de-tour back to hatyai and down to Danok....hahahahah! Keng!

salute!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The hugh plasma tv gana ripped off by violent mob na bro.... At MBK riot police had cordoned off most area and bts stations are heavily deploy by royal guards.. Bro dun worri la as long ratchada and SCB not affected can already... Jai yen yen na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro..what about the general area like the World Trade Centre and Mabongkong area...everything is normal?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Bro motard buy norwich city jersey for me leh haha... Hey i'll be detouring back to bkk on nov u go earlier na... Dec mai sanook kup..mai koie kao jai .. yang dtong rian roo man bpai eek tao-rai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
11+ hrs to BKK from London. I haven't got to know any thai ladies here.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
The hugh plasma tv gana ripped off by violent mob na bro.... At MBK riot police had cordoned off most area and bts stations are heavily deploy by royal guards.. Bro dun worri la as long ratchada and SCB not affected can already... Jai yen yen na
ThanKs.....not worry as long as they allow flight into BKK I will still go.....hahahaha!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro..what about the general area like the World Trade Centre and Mabongkong area...everything is normal?

Just for information only: Samster still can continue shopping around these popular areas, but latest update is that the anti-government protestor plan to held demonstration around Siam Square on 13 Oct. I believe shopping will not affected, but if police intervention maybe trouble again. Already hearing that the police HQ behind MBK will be burned. So, fellow cheongster just take note and take care na ... while while shoppping around these areas . sood jord ...

p/s : but still can go ratchada area ... heh heh
Old 11-10-2008, 09:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

mai mee tang how to go.... I wait for you in danok la. Kan
Old 11-10-2008, 09:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post
Just for information only: Samster still can continue shopping around these popular areas, but latest update is that the anti-government protestor plan to held demonstration around Siam Square on 13 Oct. I believe shopping will not affected, but if police intervention maybe trouble again. Already hearing that the police HQ behind MBK will be burned. So, fellow cheongster just take note and take care na ... while while shoppping around these areas . sood jord ...

p/s : but still can go ratchada area ... heh heh
taiko, are you currently stay in bkk?

Wah scary le, really wondering whether still save to go or not. I think I should bring along my camera and shoot some pic on the riot. Then can sell it to CNN keke.

Anyway from the news, the scene seems violent le. Got few death somemore... Think really got to be careful
Old 11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
taiko, are you currently stay in bkk?

Wah scary le, really wondering whether still save to go or not. I think I should bring along my camera and shoot some pic on the riot. Then can sell it to CNN keke.

Anyway from the news, the scene seems violent le. Got few death somemore... Think really got to be careful

Situation is normal here. Try avoid trouble areas will be fine. Night life also normal. Only that Puyings will open wide to welcome bcos business got so badly affected. So, can bonk more and but remember write FR

no camera nevermind. Can borrow puyings mobile to shoot pics on riot. Go rachaprasong and u find some angles to shoot good photos. heh heh

p/s : when violent, the thai people will go 'ki siao', fight'g andd kil'lin, police beat people, and people want to burn police HQ. FYI, its near MBK so avoid that area.

p/s : for us, at night we bring our weapon too ... 'okamoto 003' (gold pack). If i not wrong this brand is very hot in spore now. heh heh .. ) ;P
Old 11-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sammyboy.sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah sian leh like that stilling planning to go there end of the month scare scare later the thai ki siao then anyhow kill how ??? cos i'm abit dark later they mistook me for a thai also LOL die liao must re-schedule my trip there liao zZ
Old 11-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sammyboy.sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah sian leh like that still planning to go there end of the month scare scare later the thai ki siao then anyhow kill how ??? cos i'm abit dark later they mistook me for a thai also LOL die liao must re-schedule my trip there liao zZ

wh sori for the double post dunno why my network sibei lag zZ
Old 11-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy.sexy View Post
wah sian leh like that still planning to go there end of the month scare scare later the thai ki siao then anyhow kill how ??? cos i'm abit dark later they mistook me for a thai also LOL die liao must re-schedule my trip there liao zZ

wh sori for the double post dunno why my network sibei lag zZ

don worry ... besides troubled area, other areas remain safe ... sood yord
Old 11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NakaSky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post
don worry ... besides troubled area, other areas remain safe ... sood yord
Sky remain safe or not tonight??
Old 11-10-2008, 04:37 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy.sexy View Post
wah sian leh like that stilling planning to go there end of the month scare scare later the thai ki siao then anyhow kill how ??? cos i'm abit dark later they mistook me for a thai also LOL die liao must re-schedule my trip there liao zZ

Bro,

it is generally still safe here in BKK.....just avoid where the protest is going on.

Where I am...i dun eveen hear or smell them man if i dun on the TV to see the news...

Its very consolidated in one or 2 areas only...

As for cheonging places.....they are ok la....dun worry...

For extra protection, wear yelow t shirt and the yellow wrist band lor....hahahah police SURE WILL NOT AIM U WAN kekeke....JOKING LA!! Dun DO TAT!!!

LMP
Old 11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Bro,

it is generally still safe here in BKK.....just avoid where the protest is going on.

Where I am...i dun eveen hear or smell them man if i dun on the TV to see the news...

Its very consolidated in one or 2 areas only...

As for cheonging places.....they are ok la....dun worry...

For extra protection, wear yelow t shirt and the yellow wrist band lor....hahahah police SURE WILL NOT AIM U WAN kekeke....JOKING LA!! Dun DO TAT!!!

LMP
Bro LMP is joking...don't do that please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1