The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

after having had some setbacks with STIs, i've now been cured and i'm ready to take on the scene again. however, from now on, no more BBBJ!!! that's how i got STIs! from the WL's infected saliva. from now on, only capped BJ. I don't want another episode of infection again.

bros, be careful, if you wanna prolong the fun, take precautions, and use a condom. STIs are soaring in australia now. ridiculous number of chlamydia and gonorrhoea infections in victoria.

having said that, does any brother know if there are real japanese WLs working anywhere at the moment? good and real japanese are hard to come by. in my few years in melbourne i've only tried 3 japanese only, 1 at ML (called honey? can't rmb) and 2 at california club 14 months ago. please share if you do know of real jap working. as much as i love korean girls, i've had enough and really want a change. thanks heaps!
Old 16-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
after having had some setbacks with STIs, i've now been cured and i'm ready to take on the scene again.

Huh?! I didn't know there is a cure?!
Old 16-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

antibiotics can cure gonorrhoea.
Old 16-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
antibiotics can cure gonorrhoea.

Welcome back mateee!!!
Old 16-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Welcome back mateee!!!
Yo bro..How r u? Did H1N1 affect the mongering scene in VIC much? Fellow bros, njoy with care...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 16-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yo bro..How r u? Did H1N1 affect the mongering scene in VIC much? Fellow bros, njoy with care...

Heya my friend...Long time no see...How ya doing?! Things seem as per normal leh here...How about your side? Still in Brissy?!
Old 16-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Heya my friend...Long time no see...How ya doing?! Things seem as per normal leh here...How about your side? Still in Brissy?!
Yes bro...I am all good! Still in Brissy...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 20-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Dun reckon I had post a FR on Joyce yet but anyway here's a quick FR from 43 Tope for your boys...

Name: Joyce
Origin: Korea
Looks: 7/10 (Like those Korean Ah Lian type)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim with smooth skin)
Boobs: 32B (All natural and soft to squeeze)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Needed improvement in this area. But enough suction and variety)
Catbath: 5/10 (Same comments as BBBJ)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Very accommodating and willing to do any way ya want it)
Attitude: 8/10 (GFE yet shy but communication was a bit of a pain)
Overall: 6.5/10
RTF: Hmmm...Maybe...

This was the 2nd time I saw Joyce...The 1st was she first arrived in Aust a few weeks back. My first experience with her was not as good as she was like a lost sheep in a new country. Everything was SOP and she was rather shy. But somehow I felt that she is one of those gal that after a few more visits and once she getta now ya, the services will be improved.

The second kinda proof just that but there're still rooms for improvement in some areas. Joyce recognised me straight away from the line up and gave me a huge smile. As there were only Ana (taken by another guy before me) and Cindy, I chose her again.

I gave me a long hug once in the room, helped me undressed and went on to givmme a good wash up. She was kneeing infront of me while giving my little bro a good clean and seeing how hot that look, I shifted it into her face. Heehee!

She gave me a "frowned" face, did a light slap on my bro and proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the shower.

It was a short and sweet event before she chased me out and have a good wash herself. Came onto the bed shortly and started the catbath. She used her tongue in a circular motion to lick me from my knee up to my nipples on one side before moving down south again, while pressing her soft breast in between my dick. I really do enjoyed that

Joyce then gave me a listerine BBBJ and the menthol sensation felt good. However, she lacked variety as well as pressure. Capped me and we started with her on top. Seeing her long silky hair flow down her chest and those soft breasts of her bouncing up and dwn, was a wonderful sight.

She then got me to be on top and signal me to f#@k her hard...Switch to doggie before pushing her down to the bed while I squeezed hard on those soft boobies of hers...Came shortly and after a quick clean up, Joyce laid beside me and cuddled me like long lost BF. She would use her smooth leg to massage my overworked dicky and we chatted for awhile

Then the buzzer went off and Joyce again gave me a quick wash up...No BBBJ in this shower this time round coz the buzzer went off a second time. Damn!!!

Overall, she is only gal that need investment and be taught what your preferences are
Old 21-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

Anyone tried any Ang Mo joints lately?
Old 22-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
melbvictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone tried any Ang Mo joints lately?
Are there any that are worthwhile and reasonable? I've been to daily planet in Elsternwick twice but the prices are exorbitant - $260 per hour. There is usually about 10 girls there ranging from 4-8s in quality and any race from african, latin american, ang mos to asians

Rooms are nice with spa which you can share if the girls are willing but service is very mechanical and they even inspect your penis before you shower to make sure you don't have any disease

but like i said its quite expensive so i've only been there twice in the past 2 years
Old 22-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbvictory View Post
Are there any that are worthwhile and reasonable?

Is that the only Ang Mo joint ya been to mate? I haven't been to any in Melb yet but some of the ones in Sydney are pretty good!!!
Old 22-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ang Mo joints

I have a mate who goes to Gotham City in South Melbourne..

as melbvictory said, they are generally more expensive than tope st joints as you need to pay extra for 'deluxe' services that are usually standard at asian joints..

i will try and sneak a FR from him if i can..
some of the girls he recommends are Michelle and a Kiwi (forgot the name.. but will ask when i see him next)

Cheers
Old 23-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
...they are generally more expensive than tope st joints as you need to pay extra for 'deluxe' services that are usually standard at asian joints..

Whats included in the "deluxe"?!

By the way, any mate here know if Laura from Middle Tope is coming back again?! She just went MIA all of a sudden!!!
Old 23-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
melbvictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Whats included in the "deluxe"?!

By the way, any mate here know if Laura from Middle Tope is coming back again?! She just went MIA all of a sudden!!!

i was offered role-play where the girl can dress up as policewoman, nurse, french maid etc etc which is $100 to $150 extra on top of $260-280 standard fee. no BBBJ for sure but not sure what the other bro meant by 'Deluxe'. Can explain?

interesting on gotham city. just checked out their website and turns out its not that far from tope at all! listed on the website is day rates $250 and night rate $300. looks quite cool from the website, you can even be a member!

by the way, any bros know of any 'reasonable' ang mo joints? FR to follow if there are any

cheers
Old 24-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Finally got a chance to root Michelle this evening...
I must say that all the rumours you have heard about her is true...

Best long BBBJ

Girl friend feeling

All natural 36D boobies

Super friendly attitude

Gorgeous long silky hair

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1