The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
I''m referng to the bbbj ah lian looking yang yang . She's here !!?
Reiterate: not her...
If yy wants to return, possibility is next year.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, i know Cat provides good JG afte reading all her MRs. Any other MR provide good JG? Recommends?? Thanks.
Old 22-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Reiterate: not her...
If yy wants to return, possibility is next year.
Ah I see , thanks . camping your next MR for this mysterious ML
Old 22-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to my regular ML yesterday and she shared that there was this bro who did not confirm his appointment but claim she fly aeroplane on him. Saw the text myself.

This bro asked if ML is available at 8:30pm, and she answered yes. Asked for address and was given. But he replied with a "?". No further exchange from both sides there after. Fast forward, she accepted another customer due to no confirmation earlier. At 8:30pm, this bro message and say he arrived and claimed that she fly aeroplane. She offered some compensation even when it is not her fault but he wanted her to do things that she do not offer. When she did not reply, his subsequent message is to ask her to "be careful", causing untoward stress to her.

Not sure if there are bros who is sincere in getting massage services or just playing around to take advantage of certain situations. For unsincere bros like this, you know it will be more difficult the next time you want to book ML or FL. They do keep a database of unscrupulous bros and share within their community.

I always believe that if we treat these ladies well and you will be well rewarded with good service! This is always the case for me.
Old 22-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
Went to my regular ML yesterday and she shared that there was this bro who did not confirm his appointment but claim she fly aeroplane on him. Saw the text myself.

This bro asked if ML is available at 8:30pm, and she answered yes. Asked for address and was given. But he replied with a "?". No further exchange from both sides there after. Fast forward, she accepted another customer due to no confirmation earlier. At 8:30pm, this bro message and say he arrived and claimed that she fly aeroplane. She offered some compensation even when it is not her fault but he wanted her to do things that she do not offer. When she did not reply, his subsequent message is to ask her to "be careful", causing untoward stress to her.

Not sure if there are bros who is sincere in getting massage services or just playing around to take advantage of certain situations. For unsincere bros like this, you know it will be more difficult the next time you want to book ML or FL. They do keep a database of unscrupulous bros and share within their community.

I always believe that if we treat these ladies well and you will be well rewarded with good service! This is always the case for me.
That's not the only despicable behaviour. I heard yesterday about a lady opening her door for 1 customer but found 3 men masquerading as police and wanted to rape. I can't seriously believe people get off on this kind of thing...
Old 22-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
That's not the only despicable behaviour. I heard yesterday about a lady opening her door for 1 customer but found 3 men masquerading as police and wanted to rape. I can't seriously believe people get off on this kind of thing...
What happened after that bro?

These kind of people is making it difficult for us genuine bros to book MLs.
Hopefully this small handful of people don't spoil it for the bigger majority to enjoy.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

There will always be scums out there.
But try not to plant ideas into their heads on how they may be able to bully MLs or FLs into things they are unwilling to.

Coming here to work, that's the risk they have to take. Fortunately, most Bros are decent. And all the more it is impt for them to maintain and share a blacklist of numbers belonging to unsavory persons.

Quote:
Old 22-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guppie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
There will always be scums out there.
But try not to plant ideas into their heads on how they may be able to bully MLs or FLs into things they are unwilling to.

Coming here to work, that's the risk they have to take. Fortunately, most Bros are decent. And all the more it is impt for them to maintain and share a blacklist of numbers belonging to unsavory persons.
Yes, there are fuckers out there, my regular MLs told me last week told me that a customer came and keep intruding her areas that she don't allow, and then threaten her if she dont FJ her, he will report her to the police.

WTF is this shit, can't believe these scumbags are bullying defenseless girls out there.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah holy crap that's crazy! These ppl r mad to think they will get away fr it...
Old 22-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Anw, r the MLs lying low now? Is Cassie still working? Trying to contact but no response so far...
Old 22-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 10
gtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud ofgtoforfuck has much to be proud of

Just to share my short MR on Miqi, able to secure a slot with her before she went back.
She is good, one of the very few can make me cum twice. I try more than 3 stages, a lot of pattern. Worth! Super hardworking, nearly over run.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Comment deleted

Last edited by qwerty0870; 23-09-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mercedes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post delete.

Last edited by Mercedes; 22-09-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
chilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Hi, Bro.

I'm itching to try this Susan http://www.shenhua69.com/susan/ but cannot find references about her in your compilations .

Would appreciate assistance from you and other Bros.

Thanx.
Same same as this? https://da3377.wordpress.com/mimi/

But $10 lower price. Hahaha...
Old 22-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lol... I did not dwell long enough on this topic with her coz obviously there were more important items on my to-do list
Bro, you sound like she's more than just a regular ML to you now...hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1