The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently visited a JB SPA featured in the "JB delights" thread; for approx. SGD80 I must day the service was good, not fast food nonsense. Thai girl was friendly and made sure to service me for the full 45mins.

Then came back visited a ML with full service upgrade... SGD200++ and overall was rather lacklustre...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 21-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Can someone recommend which ml willing to accept new number?

seems like no one replying....
Old 21-08-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post

seems like no one replying....
Wah you so long still no record ah. Anyways I think you can try

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/gi-gi-massage
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/sha-sha-massage

sometimes it also depends on whether girl is busy or got wind.
Old 21-08-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM - Ariel

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ariel-massage/

Feeling for a good massage + some kinky action so decided to RTM Ariel as I was around the Vicinity.

Refer to my previous reviews for the services provided OR not provided.

Affordable & reasonable price point- solid massage with an all natural & curvy pretty girl who can hold a decent conversation in both Mandarin & English. It only gets better with each return visit as she shares more about her life (she's into prawning these days so when I shared some pointers, she seemed excited & very enthu into the conversation).

A little naughtiness into the buildup to sensual as she brings me to climax while my hands and mouth are kept busy with her soft boobies, taking in the smell of her hair and body as I released into her soft hands.

RTM: Yes - Tall, young and pretty girl who can really massage. Although some restrictions are set, it only adds to the mysterious vibes she has around her. Defo not for those bros looking for added on services but rather for a good massage session with some kinky happy endings.

YMMV - Your experience may vary as you may be more handsome than I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylala36 View Post
RTM for Ariel (previously reviewed
as Aries).

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

This time, the experience was even sweeter.
Greeted at the door by Ariel in a body-hugging sexy black dress
that accentuated her curves, she immediately caught my attention.
She welcomed me with a sweet smile and a hug before leading me to the room.

My previous session was during the daytime, so this time,
the experience was enhanced by the room's darkness,
illuminated only by the speaker's rainbow lights and accompanied by soft music.

The massage was just as good as before,
with Ariel able to adjust the strength to specific areas upon request.
Refer to my previous review for more details,
as this review aims to reaffirm her exceptional massage skills and beauty.

Ariel seems to be in her early to mid-twenties, though she wouldn't say for sure.
Standing around 1.67m tall, she looks stunning in a tight-fitting dress that highlights her slim frame.
Her natural, more-than-a-handful B+ or C cup breasts are very enticing.
She moans softly in your ear as the intensity of her stroking increases, bringing me to climax.
She then gave me a peck on the cheek before cleaning me up.

Conclusion:

ㆍPretty, tall, and slim with
curves.

ㆍNatural B+ or C cup breasts.

ㆍGood stereo system.

ㆍCan speak English and Chinese.

She does have certain boundaries, which might deter some.

However, for those looking for a decent massage with a pretty face & a sultry body and who speaks decent English & Chinese, Ariel is a great choice.

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old 21-08-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
well back just recently when i had no records these are the ones that i managed to book

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/cheryl-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massagebella/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yi-an-massage/

good luck and happy hunting
Old 21-08-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Wah you so long still no record ah. Anyways I think you can try

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/gi-gi-massage
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/sha-sha-massage

sometimes it also depends on whether girl is busy or got wind.
oh was overseas for a while, came back signed up for promo plan, but need to change number lolx.

saw some really yummy ones at slg and tt, but cant get any....
Old 21-08-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bing-er-massage/

looks same as video/photo
body slight tummy, boobs would say maybe about D cup, not E, can zhut
feels quite green when it comes to sensual part i.e. lack of pattern.
didn't explore south so no comment on that

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

looks discount a bit, bros who visited dan dan can expect the same amount of diff between photo/video and the real person
nice body, C boobs, can zhut. Her 'audio' quite nice.
sensual everything can sans painting (didn't try)
quite good work ethics feeling
note that her bbbj is another +50 (didn't opt for it)

both returning soon, tuo tuo rtc end of this month, binger not sure but should be short stay too.
Old 21-08-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
nottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Visited her this week and said she has a visa for 2 years so ain't doing 1-2 months short stint. Didn't ask if she was going to rtc anytime soon.

Looks wise discount at least 20%. She is curvy but bordering on baby hippo territory. Saving grace is her face is not so round yet. She has a tummy and has bad stretch marks. Nice girl who you can tell got some massage training. Sensual has a lot of cat bath and licking. A lot of fake moans if you like that sort of thing. Don't really have much stamina when bbbj. She did all nude fake love making for those who are looking for that. Won't revisit. Slimmer mls with nicer and bigger boobs out there
Just checked with her, she will be returning next week, saw her little stretch mark but her assets are fine af, big tits big ass with waistline🥵, very comfortable when she do boob push and sat on me. Her sensual and massage is what I am really satisfied with… Looks wise I still think she is prettier than the photo she posted tho, her cute sweet voice moan😍

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/

Last edited by nottyk; 22-08-2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old 21-08-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi, any FR for this lady ? Thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-qianqian/
Old 21-08-2024, 07:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Her hair reminds me of Kiki.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-08-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her hair reminds me of Kiki.

Ur new target?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 21-08-2024, 08:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ur new target?
云鬓花颜,明眸善睐,
一笑倾城,风华绝代。
巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮,
如花似玉,倾国倾城。

Perfect

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-08-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
云鬓花颜,明眸善睐,
一笑倾城,风华绝代。
巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮,
如花似玉,倾国倾城。

Perfect
美女西施杨贵妃,昭君出塞貂禅美。
倾国倾城佳人貌,谁知红颜乃祸水

大哥,红颜是祸啊
Old 21-08-2024, 09:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
美女西施杨贵妃,昭君出塞貂禅美。
倾国倾城佳人貌,谁知红颜乃祸水

大哥,红颜是祸啊
牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流

As a great cheongster, we must always put that in mind.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-08-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried two very different type of dishes this past week:

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

The good:
- Those hefty titties! Wa really is something else, IÂ’ve personally never liked heavy hitters much but herÂ’s were nicely shaped and a handful.
- Cheeky conversations added to the playfulness of the session which was fun. Tot she sounded like Malaysian when she first spoke.
- Very much a tease when she bends forwards in front of you and reveals her undies (did it twice IÂ’m sure itÂ’s on purpose) YMMV

The fine:
- stripped till her undies only. Which is fine, itÂ’s see through and itÂ’s unkept underneath so I wouldnÂ’t have liked it off anyway
- apparently read that she had some issues with her breath? I definitely caught whiffs a couple times but nothing really bad (very much distracted by the headlights anyway)

The bad:
- her toilet huh a lot of like flies leh
- first time gg the route seems abit confusing, If gg in the lift lobby, you can go in behind someone else as the lift wonÂ’t go to the level you want without the tenantÂ’s intercom giving access to the floor

RTM: alrdy did

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-rui-rui/

The good:
- her massage though a little on the lighter side was through and meticulous. Not spa level but not bad at all YMMV
- ok I have abit of armpit fetish and omg she has the smoothest pits IÂ’ve ever had the pleasure of planting my face into since I started cheonging (usually they will have at least some stubble or I suay always visit them few days after they groom themselves)
- Catbath is really a bath
- she’s really slim and cute!

The fine:
- not for boobie lovers thatÂ’s for sure (I think sheÂ’s quite conscious about it and donÂ’t wanna front face me) but it tot quite cute leh
- room was kinda noisy but nothing too terrible

The bad:
- walow parking so difficult to find man lucky I went early
- entrance is a little too exposed for my liking

RTM: yes

Well, I tried them 1 after another within a couple of days and their size difference was dramatic ��
But somehow I always feel ladies with smaller titties tend to try harder
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1