The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whwh907 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

[QUOTE=J_Oblivion]

I have tried a number of these so called English speaking (or understanding) girls. The majority (99%) can only answer to your sms using google translate or friends to assist.

Once that is overcome, the next problem is communicating with them. They don't comprehend English (don't blame them) and the session will turn out to be disappointing. (not the massage but the lack of communication).

There are exceptions (very few) eg Jessie of sglonelyguy who speaks good English.
Old 13-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
frogger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx to bro ChillNRelax for starting this thread. Been lurking for awhile and I've decided to contribute here Very blur on SOPs and how to do this swee swee so apologies in advance if not following SOP

Name: **v**n
Massage: 7/10 strong, long strokes (i will tell her to not do arms and legs and go for back and buttocks)
Looks: 6/10 plain face - long hair, but sweet when she smiles
Body: petite (my type), i like it when she sits on your groin to massage your chest and nipples
NOT syt, but prolly was a few years ago
Boob: 7/10 nice shape, pink nips but cosmetic implants done
HJ: 9/10 she will stroke, massage, the base of your scrotum & didi, use 2 hands. basically its a dick massage more than HJ (my thing)
GFE: 7/10 if you treat her nice. Will give you kisses on neck and ears. Will moan when you're about to explode
Autoroam: Yes
B2b: Need to nego, she'll usually ask what you're up for?

When I'm tired of exploring new places, I wld hook up with my regular go-to girl for massage with HEs. This petite, pale skinned ex-prc, used to work in a MP in Prinsep but that location closed (pity as it was discreet and had many great therapists); She now works in an MP located near town area; taken over by new management. She can respond to your non-Chinese, texts but keep it short and simple. When texting, keep to booking times and availability. I keep coming back to her because you get a good strong, massage and later, an expert HJ. Plus she licks your nips which is a great turn on.

With **v**n, niceties and politeness will stretch your dollar. Do ask how much before starting any extras as i believe my rate is a bit friendlier than standard fare.
Old 14-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8193 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogger88 View Post
Thx to bro ChillNRelax for starting this thread. Been lurking for awhile and I've decided to contribute here Very blur on SOPs and how to do this swee swee so apologies in advance if not following SOP

Name: **v**n

With **v**n, niceties and politeness will stretch your dollar. Do ask how much before starting any extras as i believe my rate is a bit friendlier than standard fare.
Bro, please share her name and link
Old 14-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

frogger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Bro, please share her name and link
Hi Bro Milobing, pls PM me for details. Thx
Old 14-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi has anyone tried Jessie? How is she like ah? Was looking through her fantastic MRs and then I came across one bad one accusing others of posting fake MRs. Want to know more before I chiong for her!
Old 14-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any ML that provide BF, comparable to our dear Venus?
Old 14-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't go for Jessie but opted for my favorite Ling Er. Always a satisfied man after leaving her heavenly sessions. Wonderful massage, wonderful boobs, wonderful personality.
The only problem is the high charges but it's all worth it for me!
She's also looking slightly older. But with boobs like that, who cares?
Old 15-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Oblivion View Post
Speaking of English speaking, has anyone tried sessions with those non-english speaking girls? Since this thread has been slowly down, I thought I'd try it out.

Is the issue only booking in Chinese? Or is it that like cannot chit chat during massage kind.
I went to an MP and was recommended a Malaysian Chinese girl who spoke English. Chatted with her during the whole session and found it much more relaxing than constantly struggling to translate with my P1 mandarin.
Old 15-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I went to an MP and was recommended a Malaysian Chinese girl who spoke English. Chatted with her during the whole session and found it much more relaxing than constantly struggling to translate with my P1 mandarin.
Share contacts?
Old 15-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

This one understand simple English. Really not bad, no need to use google translate. Just text in English so she knows you can't speak Chinese.

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=13346501

stays alone in a nice apartment. plenty of parking and not far from MRT.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-11-2015, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8193 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any MRs for this ex-Roxy Spa Lily?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=572666

Thanks.
Old 21-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Tried Shui Er around last week (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/)

Able to sms and converse in simple English.

Took train and as another Bro mentioned earlier in this thread, location is abt 5mins walk from purple line MRT stn. Saw an open air CP in front as well. Place looks new and clean.

Looks: 7/10 Fair, quite pretty, always smiling (but kinda fake).

Body: 6.5/10 Small C cuppers non saggy, but felt kinda lumpy inner side when fondling. Wasn't allowed to suck. . Saw stretch marks on tummy. Slightly meaty milfy kinda bod overall

She showered me with a gloved hand while she's fully clothed unlike her ADvert which claims she will strip and showe with you. Don't like gloved hands rubbing my bod which kinda felt strange, told her I'll shower myself and she left the toilet.

Massage: 2/10 Requested and agreed on oil massage, however no idea why she stopped using oil halfway and reverted to using the towel. Repeated to her I wanted oil, after which the massage went downhill. Almost non-existent, she was basically just moving her hands up and down my back and legs with no pressure even after repeated requests to up the strength.

Halfway thru she used the light as advertised in her ad. It was like a sun tanning lamp about 5 mins or so.

HJ: 4/10 No JG just handjob. She said she doesn't do Juagen.. while her Advert states she does?

Asked me if I wanted to remove my pubic hair. I asked her how she's gonna do it. She showed me Hair Removal cream. Read the tube, said no. Hence finished slightly before the hour mark. I showered paid up and left.

RTM: No. Felt kinda cheated..
Old 21-11-2015, 05:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post

Took train and as another Bro mentioned earlier in this thread, location is abt 5mins walk from purple line MRT stn. Saw an open air CP in front as well. Place looks new and clean.

Body: 6.5/10 Small C cuppers non saggy, but felt kinda lumpy inner side when fondling. Wasn't allowed to suck. . Saw stretch marks on tummy. Slightly meaty milfy kinda bod overall

She showered me with a gloved hand while she's fully clothed unlike her ADvert which claims she will strip and showe with you. Don't like gloved hands rubbing my bod which kinda felt strange, told her I'll shower myself and she left the toilet.

Massage: 2/10 Requested and agreed on oil massage, however no idea why she stopped using oil halfway and reverted to using the towel. Repeated to her I wanted oil, after which the massage went downhill. Almost non-existent, she was basically just moving her hands up and down my back and legs with no pressure even after repeated requests to up the strength.

Halfway thru she used the light as advertised in her ad. It was like a sun tanning lamp about 5 mins or so.

HJ: 4/10 No JG just handjob. She said she doesn't do Juagen.. while her Advert states she does?

Asked me if I wanted to remove my pubic hair. I asked her how she's gonna do it. She showed me Hair Removal cream. Read the tube, said no. Hence finished slightly before the hour mark. I showered paid up and left.

I agree fully with your FR..
Me got the same from her.
Very fake & commercial session.
+4 for you.
Old 22-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Is there any MRs for this ex-Roxy Spa Lily?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=572666

Thanks.
Bro, I'm tempted to try her because I read somewhere (I think it was her earlier thread in October) that she's good and lives relatively close to me.

The lack of an MR is disturbing unless she's one of those ang pai with customers who don't want to share her talents with other bros but I did find a thread last year with two bros trying to find her after she closed her Roxy spa for her "solid HJ".
Old 22-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Auf
Thank you for sharing your FR on this lady. I was waiting for free time these two weeks to visit her but no chance. Lucky for me, going by your FR, and I saved my time and money. Big Thank You Bro Auf, I ups you my humble point.
When we all share honestly here, we all gain and not be cheated of our hard earned money. With regards from jimmy cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1