The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ang Mo joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
finally got a chance to root michelle this evening...
I must say that all the rumours you have heard about her is true...

best long bbbj

girl friend feeling

all natural 36d boobies

super friendly attitude

gorgeous long silky hair
Good on u bro! Congrats! :-)

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 25-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Good on u bro! Congrats! :-)

Cheers mateee!!!
Old 25-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lelouche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi people. Just thought that after lurking around this forum for about a month and gleaning much information that I should give something back. Circumstances have lead me to visit Tope St four times in the last five weeks. I will relate my experiences there over the next few days.

The first (and prolly the best) was Naomi from 43 Tope. I read an earlier FR on Naomi, and ironically it was a mere two days after I saw her. Fortunately for me, my experience was considerably better.

Let me say first that this girl is an absolute knockout, and things only improved once she joined me in the room. Throughout the hour she roleplayed a catgirl meaning she purred and made cat noises at times....while this may sound weird it was enthralling to watch. Her BBBJ was long, strong and satisfying. She changed position after 4 or 5 minutes so i could see her (shaven) pussy and even let me play with her clit. Without a doubt it was the longest BBBJ I had had at a brothel. She capped me and jumped on top. After a while it appeared almost like she was riding to get herself off. Whether she genuinely did or is an excellent actress I don't know but as for adding to the GFE it was brillliant.

Anyways, after her monumental cowgirl performance (must have been 10 minutes) we switched into a couple of other positions and I finished into her in doggy and then she cleaned up. After which she wrapped herself around me and lightly snogged me for a while. After a few minutes with no prompting she started to work on me again with another blazing BBBJ. This time around we tried some more adventurous positions and her enthusiasm and fervour was if anything greater than before. I finished about one minute before the buzzer and showered. She kissed me tenderly goodbye and thats about it.

Name: Naomi
BBBJ: 9
Sex: 8
Look: 9.5
Body: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes

I have seen Shiny (43 Tope average) Saki (39 Tope very good) and Sunny (Madame Leonas bordering on awesome) of late. Will give more details in the days to come.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Good Start with the FR Bro Lelouche...
Welcome to the Melbourne Thread...

Good man!!!
Old 26-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally got a chance to root Michelle this evening...

Best long BBBJ

Girl friend feeling

All natural 36D boobies

Super friendly attitude

Gorgeous long silky hair
36D boobies???!!!!!! i'm gonna sqeeze them until they bruise sometime next month!
Old 26-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally got a chance to root Michelle this evening...

Best long BBBJ

Girl friend feeling

All natural 36D boobies

Super friendly attitude

Gorgeous long silky hair
36D boobies???!!!!!! i'm gonna sqeeze them until they bruise sometime next month!

is michelle's boobies bigger or valentine's (from melb colosseum) bigger?? who's tighter down there?

i've been spending $ on panerai watches....now need to divert $ to punt!!!!!! when i've tried i'll report back

tried a CBD RnT place ($60 per 30mins). a girl called diana is very pretty (most girls there are average or below average, but diana is above average, mid tope material), but has small boobs (between A or B cups? not good with sizing) and doesn't provide extra, only HJ. diana is a real student, about 20. heard her conversation with mamasan in chinese talking about her school stuff, i pretended i don't understand chinese, so i could listen to their convo. there's something special about getting a HJ from a real and beautiful student. on the couch, when i was about to cum, i didn't warn her and aim at her face. kaboooooom!!!!!! shot my load straight on her face! yummm.......i'm a leg's man and diana's leg is very very sexy, long and with good shape. i can have sex with her thighs anytime anyday.

another girl called ding, face is very average, definitely not my cup of tea, but provides oral for extra $20, personally i think it's not worth it because her skills suck anyway.
Old 26-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post

tried a CBD RnT place ($60 per 30mins). a girl called diana is very pretty...

Mateee...I thought you were gonna quit the cheonging scene?!

Quote:
...from now on, no more BBBJ!!! that's how i got STIs! from the WL's infected saliva...
Quote:
I'm officially going to quit all the full services. I may even quit the massage+HJ thing.... You'll regret it if you get HIV in exchange of 30mins of fun.
Old 26-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Mateee...I thought you were gonna quit the cheonging scene?!
you know how hard that is? my little bro won and i have to listen to him. seeing so many beauties on the street, hard to resist liao!!!

also, from now on, i get myself tested periodically, just to be safe.

i won't take BBBJ though, only CBJ from now on. i'm pretty sure i caught the disease from BBBJ.
Old 27-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouche View Post
Hi people. Just thought that after lurking around this forum for about a month and gleaning much information that I should give something back. Circumstances have lead me to visit Tope St four times in the last five weeks. I will relate my experiences there over the next few days.

The first (and prolly the best) was Naomi from 43 Tope. I read an earlier FR on Naomi, and ironically it was a mere two days after I saw her. Fortunately for me, my experience was considerably better.

Let me say first that this girl is an absolute knockout, and things only improved once she joined me in the room. Throughout the hour she roleplayed a catgirl meaning she purred and made cat noises at times....while this may sound weird it was enthralling to watch. Her BBBJ was long, strong and satisfying. She changed position after 4 or 5 minutes so i could see her (shaven) pussy and even let me play with her clit. Without a doubt it was the longest BBBJ I had had at a brothel. She capped me and jumped on top. After a while it appeared almost like she was riding to get herself off. Whether she genuinely did or is an excellent actress I don't know but as for adding to the GFE it was brillliant.

Anyways, after her monumental cowgirl performance (must have been 10 minutes) we switched into a couple of other positions and I finished into her in doggy and then she cleaned up. After which she wrapped herself around me and lightly snogged me for a while. After a few minutes with no prompting she started to work on me again with another blazing BBBJ. This time around we tried some more adventurous positions and her enthusiasm and fervour was if anything greater than before. I finished about one minute before the buzzer and showered. She kissed me tenderly goodbye and thats about it.

Name: Naomi
BBBJ: 9
Sex: 8
Look: 9.5
Body: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes

I have seen Shiny (43 Tope average) Saki (39 Tope very good) and Sunny (Madame Leonas bordering on awesome) of late. Will give more details in the days to come.
I just got the chance to bonk Naomi a couple hours ago. So far, what everyone said appears to be very true. I did not recall small detail that Naomi appears to be real Japanese. People that bonk ladies that claimed to be Japanese usually receives disappointment. She is the real deal (I speak rudimentary Japanese. Her mannerism is also natural).

Anyway, I was hesitant to book Naomi more than half hour when she was introduced. When she was in the room and the door slammed and she asked me how long I wanted it to be, I thought, 'Damn it all' and just chucked myself an hour worth of time. It did not disappoint.

Now. The statistics about Naomi appears to be quite consistence from the previous FRs. So, I will not bother to write my impression on the statistic. What Lelouche wrote about Naomi roleplaying a catgirl. She gave the exact same impression to me. It is refreshing experience.

She gave me satisfying cathbath. I never receives many catbath. But her is among the best I have had. After about ten minutes worth of pre-play (undressing, shower and catbath, BBBJ), she moved to cap me and rode me. I really wish to refer to Lelouch's writing here as there is more things to be added from what he wrote.

She was adventurous, and appears to be really enjoying it. I was going a little too strong and she said it hurts a bit. So, I let her have the lead, setting her pace and follows up. This is the part that really differs from what Lelouche wrote. Up till this point, she was obviously HOLDING back. She was really trying to get herself off at all time the fun started. I dont quite know how it actually happens. But I will say, we were going at it like animals, primates. She stopped me in the middle a couple of time to catch her breath and shift positions.

After several shifts of positions I dont even recall exactly what it looked as I was so busy, we both ended it with me behind her. The buzzer rang and I pumped as much as I can, with Naomi following suit. This lady is quite a moaner. Her moans are genuine enough. But at some point when she took the lead, her moans becomes really lustful and erotic for some reason.

I finished with dry climax on my side. She was in a short spasms from near orgasm. I have had my share with women. But this is the first time I am so dead sure the WL really enjoys it. She quickly jumped into bath and me, dressing up in a jif. We teased each other a little, sharing what was left of the really intimate moments in a few words and we parted. She hugged me and pecked on the cheek. I said my piece to her which she graciously accepts and we parted.

Next time I am going to Middle Tope again, I will without doubt find Naomi. There are so much to continue.
Old 27-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
also, from now on, i get myself tested periodically, just to be safe.

i won't take BBBJ though, only CBJ from now on. i'm pretty sure i caught the disease from BBBJ.

Thats good...Just remember to make sure that you're full "cured and safe" before playing again...Dun be the one spreading the disease around...

Have fun but be safe...Look out for others as well

Good man!!!
Old 27-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Who has tried AMY at Tope? FR please ?
Old 27-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who has tried AMY at Tope? FR please ?
Sorry I haven't been contributing much to this forum recently but I've had a chance to see Amy a few months ago.

Here is what I can remember of her

Name: Amy
Origin: Korean
Height : 165 cm
Size : 8
Looks: 7/10
Body: Curvy
Boobies: Fake C or maybe towards D
Catbath: Not offered
AR: Not offered
BBBJ: 10/10
DATY : Yes
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $220/60 minutes
Language : Korean, English
RTF: Yes, when I've completed my 43 Tope shopping list.

Amy is a slim and cury WL. She is about a 7 in the looks department. There are hotter looking WLs at 43 Tope but I had to try Amy after seeing her 35C during the introduction.

I showered alone to save time. Amy then came in and said she had showered just before.

She gave me a mint to chew on and went straight to BBBJ!. One of the best BBBJ ever....Good suction and tongue movement.
She even deep throats occassionally.

She offered me 69 and I couldn't refused that shaven pussy.

NOTE: Amy is one of the few WLs at 43 Tope who has fully shaven pussies.

She then capped me and started riding me hard. She is quite tight.

Switched to doggie and rammed her hard. She is quite a moaner but I think its all an act.

Finished it off missionary style.

Then she did what no WL at 43 Tope had done to me before.
She asked me whether I want to be happier so I obviously said YES.
She then removed the dom and sucked me dry and my God it felt so good.

Still had time left so had a quick ciggie and TCSS.
She was being a good sport by asking me to try other WLs.
Found out she and Naomi are friends.
So immediately I told her that maybe you can teach Naomi your tricks.
This was after all a few months ago when Naomi's service needed improvement.

I'll definitely see Amy again but she doesn't work as frequently as I'd like.
Also, I've yet to complete my 43 Tope shopping list.
Old 27-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
Sorry I haven't been contributing much to this forum recently but I've had a chance to see Amy a few months ago.

Thanks for the FR...You booked for an hr and only came once?!
Old 27-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the FR...You booked for an hr and only came once?!
Actually, when I think back, Amy offered it and I came twice.

The second shot was purely BBBJ and CIM.
Don't know whether she offers it to every first time customer though.

Question, I'm not sure who else at 43 Tope does CIM.
Anyone knows who else does CIM?
Old 28-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post

The second shot was purely BBBJ and CIM.

Thats a FIRST of I heard!!! You must be a very lucky man.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1