The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

You never know, it's sometimes the dark horses that can surprise us

In all fairness it's a free transfer, what harm will it do. I think he was a good player for Leverkusen, good CL and international pedigree.

It still amazes me how many people jump on the negative side of any deal that they are unfamiliar with. Rafa makes mistakes but at least see if its a mistake before you start questioning?
Old 21-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Walao, a fan who knows nothing about the player and already has judged him according to his (lack of a) transfer fee.

Has it ever occurred to you that Rafa could have been tracking him for a while before the investment? Or that our priority is other areas of the squad and not strikers?
Yup i agree to that. One thing that I can think of to justify this signing is that he should take the role of being a backup at Anfield very well, he must know that he is not coming to LFC to be a regular starter, but to improve the defence in training, and to give all he can and add goals whenever he sees the pitch.
I'm thinking that Rafa signed him because this guy is going to have the exact attitude that you look for in a number 4 striker option. There are rumors that God is possibly going to the US so he can still have some dominance in his later years, and that maybe Crouch is going to want out for more playing time? That will also leave space for one super awseome world class forward that the team needs with Bellamy taking on a supporting, spot starting and super-sub role
Old 21-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Quite a coincidence that suddenly we have Barca and Pools both having sensational stories unfolding before their big game ..... conspiracy theory? Skali, both sides just all wayang wayang only .....

Last heard, Bellamy kana fined, Riise also kana fined (kinda strange). But seems like Rafa still needs Bellamy on the field against Barca.

Cheers
The details on just what went on are quite murky and I think there's a fair amount of tabloid muckraking going on. That said, something must have happened, which is an unfortunate end to a positive week in Portugal.

Hai.. In a way i kinda feel for Bellamy.. He has built up this reputation that anyone can leak a story about him and it’s almost believable. Hopefully all this media will die down before our big game with Barca
Old 21-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Walao, a fan who knows nothing about the player and already has judged him according to his (lack of a) transfer fee.
So gracious of you to still call him a fan ... but what's new?? Fairly typical conduct of fair-weather "fans", no??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
I now hear it was a bit of a misunderstanding, Riise coming into the room and said are you ready to Robbie, Robbie turned and said to Bellamy, “ do you want to go clubbing ” but sadly Bellamy did not hear him right and what he heard was “ do you want to go and club him ” ...
hahaha... good one, have a cigar.

bellamy is still the bad boy he used to be. already playing for one of the finest in the world but behaves like he's playing for wimbledon.
Old 21-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My guts feeling tells me LFC is going to win tonight.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm thinking that Rafa signed him because this guy is going to have the exact attitude that you look for in a number 4 striker option.
Now that's an excellent post.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hai.. In a way i kinda feel for Bellamy.. He has built up this reputation that anyone can leak a story about him and it’s almost believable. Hopefully all this media will die down before our big game with Barca
Absolutely, and if the golf club story is true, I will be deeply disappointed in Bellars. But I watched him closely in the last half dozen games and although he complains and yells on the pitch, he always finished it with a toothy grin, ya? Great player and I hope the story's not true. Hope he stays.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
So gracious of you to still call him a fan ... but what's new?? Fairly typical conduct of fair-weather "fans", no??
Ah well, and when the Americans' global marketing strategy kicks in, what next?
Old 22-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not so good news coming from anfield.
There is rumours Real Madrid make another offer to Rafa again.
Though the boss has not say anything yet but he is unusually quiet these past couple of days. Hope we win tonite and convince him to stay.
Old 22-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
LOL.. Fair weather fans? I don't see myself running to Man U when Liverpool loses. Yr judgement is a personal one, something u probably tell almost everyone who has their own opinion Some may agree, some won't, whatever it is, the objective is only for the welfare of the club.

Voronin isn't great or better than any of our strikers but he's been playing on the flank for Ukraine for much of his career because of his pace, in order to accommodate Shevchenko.

I don't care how many goals he gets for his national team. Milan Baros had a fantastic record for his country but couldn't score in a brothel here or at Aston Villa.

It's just an opinion, no need to get all judgmental about it Labelling me with silly tags won't make the guy a better player.
Old 22-02-2007, 04:47 AM
Samster

One all half time against Barca.

Thought we were out of it after Deco had put Barca in front. Our attacking player was quite poor after the first 10 mins although we had some luck with set pieces.

What a howler from the goalie to carry Bellars' header behind the goalline for our equaliser. Aka Reina's mistake against AJ in the Everton game.

Boy, finally we have some luck in an away game. But we gotta improve lots in the second half.
Old 22-02-2007, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
But I watched him closely in the last half dozen games and although he complains and yells on the pitch, he always finished it with a toothy grin, ya? Great player and I hope the story's not true. Hope he stays.
Ya, I liked his attitude on the pitch very much. Very competitive but gentlemenly (so far at least). So far, Bellamy has proven his worth to the team. I also hope that he stays.

Cheers
Old 22-02-2007, 04:56 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
One all half time against Barca.

Thought we were out of it after Deco had put Barca in front. Our attacking player was quite poor after the first 10 mins although we had some luck with set pieces.

What a howler from the goalie to carry Bellars' header behind the goalline for our equaliser. Aka Reina's mistake against AJ in the Everton game.

Boy, finally we have some luck in an away game. But we gotta improve lots in the second half.
Interesting that our two main actors were involved in the two goals in the first half.

Barca's goal was partly Riise's fault while Bellamy scored a great goal with his head.

We are mataching Barca well so far. Let's keep plugging it and we will do fine.

Cheers
Old 22-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Samster

hahahaha ...... Bellamy and Riise combined for Riise to score 2nd Pools goal. Some more with his right foot.

What irony !!!

Way to go REDs !!!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1