The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

anyone tried this?
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=566402

look like a budget bonk to me. How her service and figure?
Old 14-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
Today Ops Ativities again...yesterday geylang...chinatown..bugis area...some pussy have been shoot down. Today same again. Bonk with care lol....
Wasey brudder, how you know got ops activities? You saw them in action?
Old 14-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pewpewyoudie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewyoudie View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/samantha/
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Jamie.html

Bros, try this gal at your own risk. Here is just my 2cent worth and i pray that you dont make the same mistake.

First off, actual service doesnt match service posted online. No shower together, no french, no BBBJ (only BJ with condom..). My 2IC literally died from her service. I had to do everything myself.

Anyway here goes. Arrived at location, she open door i thinking wah nice place, nice face, and then a brief, passing odor carried in the air struck my nose. Yes SHE SMOKES. Abit turnoff but i thought to myself her face make up for it la. SOP shower, ask her tgt she mai i ok nvm. Then come out, SHE STILL SMOKING I WAS LIKE HUH? I come here see you smoke? Proceed to bed, she keep smile smile look at me, i thinking ok i start the ball rolling. So i peck her on the cheek and fondled her headlights. Got to give her credit for her awesome headlights tho. Then she catbath and go lower then suddenly she say can use condom to BJ? I WAS LIKE WTF SMLJ? I say web stated BBBJ, which she replied, web is web i dont do BBBJ. WTF WEB SAY 110/1/1 I PAY 50/1/1 CAN? My 2IC literally shriveled. Long story short, i just faster do the deed, paid and left. FR as shown below:

Looks: 7.5/10 (same as pic)
Body: 7/10 (same as pic but have abit tummy)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (very nice headlights as shown in pic)
BJ WITH CONDOM: 2/10 (self explanatory)
Frenching: 0/10 (she smokes)
GFE: 3/10 (keep smile)
FJ:5/10 (her moans are normal)

I cannot emphasize how disappointed i was with her service. Before i left she told me shes new to the business. But still, service very important for us bros for the price we are paying.

And to end this rant.. knnccbljputanginamobobo.. really sia
uppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 14-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Wasey brudder, how you know got ops activities? You saw them in action?
How i know or did i saw them in action? does it really matter?...i dun hold a gun on pple head to ask them to believe....if u wana go just go...all i wana do is to alert chiongster....
Old 14-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Evening BUMP...............
Old 15-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
How i know or did i saw them in action? does it really matter?...i dun hold a gun on pple head to ask them to believe....if u wana go just go...all i wana do is to alert chiongster....
chill brudder. I was merely asking....
Old 15-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
http://$$$$.com/?product-343.html

Bros, try this gal at your own risk. Here is just my 2cent worth and i pray that you dont make the same mistake.

First off, actual service doesnt match service posted online. No shower together, no french, no BBBJ (only BJ with condom..). My 2IC literally died from her service. I had to do everything myself.

Anyway here goes. Arrived at location, she open door i thinking wah nice place, nice face, and then a brief, passing odor carried in the air struck my nose. Yes SHE SMOKES. Abit turnoff but i thought to myself her face make up for it la. SOP shower, ask her tgt she mai i ok nvm. Then come out, SHE STILL SMOKING I WAS LIKE HUH? I come here see you smoke? Proceed to bed, she keep smile smile look at me, i thinking ok i start the ball rolling. So i peck her on the cheek and fondled her headlights. Got to give her credit for her awesome headlights tho. Then she catbath and go lower then suddenly she say can use condom to BJ? I WAS LIKE WTF SMLJ? I say web stated BBBJ, which she replied, web is web i dont do BBBJ. WTF WEB SAY 110/1/1 I PAY 50/1/1 CAN? My 2IC literally shriveled. Long story short, i just faster do the deed, paid and left. FR as shown below:

I cannot emphasize how disappointed i was with her service. Before i left she told me shes new to the business. But still, service very important for us bros for the price we are paying.

uppppppppppppppppppppp for morning
Old 15-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP............
Old 15-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Central area alert....anit vice very hard working.....avoid if u can.....nowaday they dun just pretend as choingster...they will take cover n look for bonker and follow their lead to the den....cheers n be safe
Old 15-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5203 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Central area alert....anit vice very hard working.....avoid if u can.....nowaday they dun just pretend as choingster...they will take cover n look for bonker and follow their lead to the den....cheers n be safe
Thanks Bro...
How they can look for bonker and follow their lead to the den...TQ

Since no much Si Bei bad bonk... QualitY Improvement...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 15-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Afternoon BUMP...............
Old 15-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
blueyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:

WAH! I wanted to book her the other day, than my office got something happen than cancel. Luckily never book. If not sure sian one. But short hair leh, I likey leh. Sian.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Evening BUMP..............
Old 16-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyboi View Post
WAH! I wanted to book her the other day, than my office got something happen than cancel. Luckily never book. If not sure sian one. But short hair leh, I likey leh. Sian.
Bro save your money.. i help you tank already lol
Old 16-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

http://sgbeautycity.com/jia-jia/
http://www.shenhua69.com/jiajia/
http://www.$$$$.com/?product-319.html

anyone tried the above? any FRS? especially Li Li (look like Yuna Shiina)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1