The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Thats a FIRST of I heard!!! You must be a very lucky man.
[COLOR="Blue"]Well, I remembered I did tell her I was going to CIM and instead of stopping her BBBJ and wanked me, she mumbled OK and increased the suction until I reached the point of no return.

That was a few months ago though so I'm not sure whether she's offering CIM now.

Amy is a very friendly WL so treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with good service.

All this talk about is making me want to go to visit 43 Tope tonight.
Next on my list is Michelle

Bro pocketrocket, how do you compare Michelle's BBBJ with Coco's and Aki's, or the rest of the 43 Tope WLs?
Is the suction as hard with good tongue action?
Old 28-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lelouche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just continuing on my FR's as promised. I can't start before mentioning my return to naomi's arms yesterday. She is the best. She broke my heart all over again last night . And she is the BBBJ Queen.

Anyways onto the FR. I do not have as detailed a memory of this one, quite simply because it wasn't that great. The WL in question is Shiny from 43 Tope. Now the reason I chose Shiny was because she is tall and has a very good body. I booked her for 45 minutes. As soon as I got got into the room she jumped into the shower with me and washed me. She was thorough in the washing....too thorough... I think she was trying to milk the clock.

Onto the bed and the business started. To be honest her face wasn't as pretty as I first thought and she had a double chin of sorts not from being fat...more just the shape of her face. The BBBJ was brief and uninspiring. The sex was ok first time around but was almost robotic second time. And capped BJ second time.

We actually finished up with a little time to spare so chatted a little. Ended up asking her about the other girls. She was ok til I mentioned my puppy love of Naomi and she kind of cracked the shits and prattled on about how I like Naomi much more than her. Disappointing end.

Name: Shiny
BBBJ: 5
Sex: 6
Look: 6
Body: 7
GFE: 3
RTF: Nope

Will Fr on Sunny from Madame Leona's next. What a pleasant surprise she was...Madame Leona's has been a wasteland of late but I was lucky enough to find an oasis that night
Old 28-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lelouche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a quick follow up. Whilst at 43 Tope last night I saw a new girl called Lau. She is super hot would love to hear a FR on her. Thanks.
Old 28-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
Sorry I haven't been contributing much to this forum recently but I've had a chance to see Amy a few months ago.
Quote:
Don't know whether she offers it to every first time customer though.

Wait a min mateee...So what you're saying is that even though you were her first time customer, she allowed CIM?!

Coz I had double confirmed with a few mates of mines who had seen her a number of times now and none of them got the VIP treatment like you leh...

Now, tell us your secrets
Old 28-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wait a min mateee...So what you're saying is that even though you were her first time customer, she allowed CIM?!

Coz I had double confirmed with a few mates of mines who had seen her a number of times now and none of them got the VIP treatment like you leh...

Now, tell us your secrets

Well, I did go there almost everyday to try as many WLs as possible and maybe the WLs told her I'm rich.

Yes, I was her first time customer and she allowed CIM. It just happened at the heat of the moment. Maybe she was too horny that day or maybe she "likes" me. Its hard to believe it but dreams do come true.
I know CIM is not SOP at 43 Tope but her BBBJ technique blowed me away. (Pun intended).

Maybe she wanted me to be her regular, which I'm not although I felt the GFE and PSE from her.

Now you might ask why I didn't RTF to get more VIP treatment, well its because I'll like to try different pussies and play hard to get.

Michelle is next on my 43 Tope shopping list.

Bro pocketrocket, so how is Michelle's BBBJ?

Old 29-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI

Red light relaxation @ 44a winterton rd clayton will be celebrating their 1st birthday by giving discount to customers:

$ 80 per 20 min or 100 per 30 mins, quite a bargain huh? It's an asian joint

I've booked sugar (kimchi) althoguh she has a pair of natural big tits, her service was so-so.

Will definitely try other girls as this special only last from 30.06.09 to 01.07.09

Please note that I'm not related or by any chance, employed by that joint.

I simply want to share the news.

Old 29-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro pocketrocket, so how is Michelle's BBBJ?

[/COLOR][/B]
There're already some FR on her mateee Need no more intro...

Bro Sian Cay...Thanks heaps for the tips...Any other gals to recommend @ Red light relaxation?!
Old 30-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There're already some FR on her mateee Need no more intro...

Bro Sian Cay...Thanks heaps for the tips...Any other gals to recommend @ Red light relaxation?!
Try June (or Sun?, cant remember her name)

Anyway she used to work @ 59 york about a year ago and she remembered me

She's the cute Kimchi one with dyed hair
Old 30-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Try June (or Sun?, cant remember her name)

Anyway she used to work @ 59 york about a year ago and she remembered me

She's the cute Kimchi one with dyed hair

Any stats on them?! Btw, anyone caught in tonite Immigration Raid on Park Street?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ang Mo joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
tried a CBD RnT place ($60 per 30mins). a girl called diana is very pretty (most girls there are average or below average, but diana is above average, mid tope material), but has small boobs (between A or B cups? not good with sizing) and doesn't provide extra, only HJ. diana is a real student, about 20. heard her conversation with mamasan in chinese talking about her school stuff, i pretended i don't understand chinese, so i could listen to their convo. there's something special about getting a HJ from a real and beautiful student. on the couch, when i was about to cum, i didn't warn her and aim at her face. kaboooooom!!!!!! shot my load straight on her face! yummm.......i'm a leg's man and diana's leg is very very sexy, long and with good shape. i can have sex with her thighs anytime anyday.

another girl called ding, face is very average, definitely not my cup of tea, but provides oral for extra $20, personally i think it's not worth it because her skills suck anyway.
Hi Bros,

Does anyone know where this RnT place is in the city? I'm interested in going to try
Old 02-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard over at tope and ML, it's 40% off during daytime? is it true????
if so, it's a bargain.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
i heard over at tope and ML, it's 40% off during daytime? is it true????
if so, it's a bargain.
tope has day rates

ml as far as i know only opens at night
Old 03-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here know what time Red Light Relaxation (Clayton) opens? would like to give it a shot, hehe.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just did a short 45 min session before dinner at 39 tope today.

Dona - new girl; 23ish ( i think?)
Tall - 172; nice voice (but very limited english); sexy - although small boobs.
VERY nice nipples though.

No time wasting at all; got into the room; removed my shoes and the knocks on the door was there.

Got undressed together, she smiled shyly and I tried to make contact. Great deal of hugging and rubbing outside the shower.

5minute shower, SOP; she took another 2 minutes to clean up.

No catbath; but she knows how to lick nipples! Proceeded down south for great suction (bbj) It was like a 1500w vacuum suckin' on my lil' bro!

Great tongue action, up and down..but the suction mate! THE suction!

69'd for a while; no smell; great tasting pussy. That took like 10 minutes

She then asked nicely..condom?

Fuck-wise, she wasn't that great, but very genuine moans whenever I thrust in - pussy felt a bit tight, but then i've tried tighter at Tope!

Changed position 4 times, then I went soft.

Took out the condom; and she blew me some more...till I got rock hard, capped and then we fucked doggy style.

Probably because of her height, my little brother went soft again.

Apologized to her, but she was like..it's okay. The bell rang; and she motioned that she'll blow me, but no CIM.

Great BBBJ again; but I couldn't finish. The second bell rang...I was like..it's okay. Will just shower. Took a shower together, she gave me a big hug in the shower; and when my lil bro stood up again, she went down south again...never had that with a Korean girl before; and this time I finished...no CIM though; it was on the shower walls and some landed on her body.

Very service-oriented; probably a couple of days' old at 39.

There was another new girl; but didn't attract my smaller head.

Still missing Leah though...she was still my no. 1 fuck at 39 tope.

Cheers!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicled1 View Post
just did a short 45 min session before dinner at 39 tope today.

Great FR mateee...Good job!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1