The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Seems like there are many Adams' supporters here ... maybe he hasnt caught my eye yet .. my apologies if i offended any of u bros.

Ok back to Lucas, glad to see his progress over the years ... Good to see that he's not $$$ faced (at least how i perceive) n asked for big $$$ moves ... think he shd be able to command interest fr some of the mid table EPL , Italian n Spanish clubs.
Apologies? Aiyoh, this thread is for Liverpool fans to agree/disagree and discuss. Over the years, we had many interesting discussions and disagreement. It's good to read differing views. Discuss until there is a starting 11 with substitutes some more! Wonder where that picture is now...

I was looking at player stats in Soccernet. Adams created a lot of assist for us, I think he created the most assist. As for Suarez, for all his incisive and fantastic play, he doesn't really score that many or create that many assist. Suarez is more than capable of scoring and creating twice what he is doing now. I feel Suarez is a Peter Beardsley more than an Ian Rush/ Robbie Fowler. If only we can get a good finisher who can find and wait in spaces in the penalty box to apply a simple finish to a Suarez pass.

As for Lucas, he is still quite young. Hope he can recover fully. He is a confirmed starting 11 in the Brazilian team when he is fit, I feel. I think he can fit into Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U easily as a holding defensive midfielder, not just a mid-table team.
Old 25-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Apologies? Aiyoh, this thread is for Liverpool fans to agree/disagree and discuss.
Of course, and there have been people I have come to respect on this thread, including you.

But there are others here who even now will not admit they are wrong about Lucas, who will never be man enough to admit the poison they spread about our own players.
Old 26-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Of course, and there have been people I have come to respect on this thread, including you.

But there are others here who even now will not admit they are wrong about Lucas, who will never be man enough to admit the poison they spread about our own players.
After some advise from me, you too talk sensible..well done..

Lot of others here never admit they were wrong...and they are not MAN enough..wat a great explanation.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Contrary to those who beileve in Lucas and some might dispute but he is or only the best at the moment as the actuall BEST aren't in the team any longer in the likes of Alonso & Masherano along with past players like ,Mac Dermott, McMahon, Molby, Souness times who are in their times great playmakers with great vision and ball intuition

So the the reliance on someone (Lucas) who had been in the squad to perform better is longing to an extent

But since supporting the Pools since the Paisley period we had much2 better playmakers than Lukas to be honest
Old 26-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
But since supporting the Pools since Paisley period we had much much better player than Lukas to be honest
Agreed.

Lucas is a talented player no doubt, and it helps that the rest of our midfield is rather poor. Makes him look even better.
We were spoilt in the 70s 80s and during the Alonso-Masch-Gerrard days.

Adam seems to pick his games. He only performs against the bigger boys. Woeful tackler, and yet to see his set piece specialities work. His Hollywood passes are rather annoying too when a simple pass is all is needed to open a defence.

Our midfield really needs to improve cos we have good strikers but no distribution. I am confident Carroll will prove his worth if given another season with better service.
We need to be going for better players too, not buying overrated British lads or competing with the likes of West Ham for players eg Jelavic.

Gonna be a tough few games coming up, hope we push for 4th instead of slipping further down.
YNWA.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

De Jong's off balance shot nestles in the corner. 1-1 on aggregate.

Penalty! Stevie again to the right - scores! 2-1 and well deserved for us.

One all HT and 2-1 on aggreg. Dominated but unlucky to be level; cool penalty by Stevie.

Last edited by rahl; 26-01-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 26-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Samster

2-1 to City after string of Hart saves. Dzeko taps in dangerous cross from the left.

2-2 Bellars beats Hart finally after neat one two in the box!

Full time 2-2, 3-2 to us on aggregate! Worthy winners and dominated City!

Last edited by rahl; 26-01-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old 26-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

What a game, what fighting spirits to come back twice!!!

A date at Wembley!

Congrats to the Reds!!
Old 26-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes... Finally, a Wembley date after like 7 long years... Nvm if its the mickey mouse cup... At least we r assured of a europa place right?...
Too bad cant catch the match live on tv... Did Caroll play?... Haiyyah, did he just earned his money on the bennch again today?...
Anyways, lets go to United n kick out the red ass of manchester... Juz hate that name...urrrgghhh!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Samster

Back to Weeemmbbleey!!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

We are back at Wembly... Cheers..
Old 26-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
League cup semi coming up.

My prediction is Liverpool and Cardiff in the final. Bellamy meets his home club.
Prediction correction. Bellamy sure will start the final if he is fit.
Old 26-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Relishing the partnership between Bellamy and Suarez with gerrard supporting them behind.

It would create unsettlement to any defence.

1 leg on the lg cup...wembly...我来了...
Old 26-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fantastic result!

I must say we were very lucky not to concede an early penalty from Adam's foul.

Hopefully we will not underestimate Palace and get the job done.

YNWA
Old 26-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

For those who miss out this match , here are some of ths highlights.

http://www.footytube.com/video/liver...ef=hp_ozeit_mp

Again once again thanks to CB who came thru for us. The whole team played a lot better than the last game. I must say though Joe Hart is really good for City he made many saves for City .

Wembly here we come. Hopefully we will get some silverware this season.

Next match will be against Manchester United in the FA Cup.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/334334?cc=4716

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...t-final-for-me

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-new-gary-mac

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1