The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

By the way, whenever I am at Tope, I keep missing Yumi...Anyone know if she's still working there? If so, when is her Day Off? Then I wouldn't go that day
Old 07-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at south melbourne yesterday and decided to visit tope street for fun to check out the girls... headed down straight to middle tope and there were 8 girls available... couldn't really catch all the names and faces, and eventually i chose amy...
i went into the room and made my payments to amy and waited for her to return. when she got back, she said she forgotten to bring my change. was only $15 and i wasn't too picky.
we then headed into the shower where started soaping up and all. we chatted a little in the shower and i found out that she was 23... and has been in the country for about 3 months... she's just working and not studying any where else at the moment.
we then dried ourselves up and headed for the bed. she asked me to lay with my face down as she dimmed the lights.... and i was treated to a cat bath by her... she slowly licked me from my neck, down my back and teased me with her tongues as she headed to my bottoms and thighs... each swirl of her tongue tickled me and it felt sensational.
she moved down onto the back of my thighs and onto my knees and eventually asked me to flip over.
the cat bath continued as she sucked on my nipples and slowly went down to suck my lollipop. her suction was great. i always loved a slow and wet blowjob... there was a good rhythmic head bobbling action as she kept my dick hard. i almost blew my load into her mouth when i stopped her.
she then asked if i am ready to fuck, and reached out for the condom... but i asked her to blow me slightly longer, and she did with cap on.
i then asked her to lay over as i started to do a little foreplay on her.
started with her neck and i kissed her down her boobs and started teasing her nipples with my tongue.
my hands were auto roaming around her thighs and legs and we started our missionary position.
it was a really good GFE as we kissed and fucked and cuddled through the session... and after a good 10ish minutes of thrusting and fucking... i came.
she removed the condom and we just laid in bed and chat until the buzzer went off...
was short 30 min session, but good experience overall.
headed for the showers...
hugged... and it was yet another day...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Yoshi85...Long timeee to seee!!! Good FR mateee!!!

Hope to hear more from ya soon!!! Good man!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha... thanks bro. =) have been punting out around the city recently... but there wasn't much worthy of a FR out there... nothing beats good old tope st. the prices out there are so much cheaper... $90 - $100 for half an hour... but the girls are really not as attractive as the koreans we can get at tope and most of the joints i visited had locals.
visited ML a couple of months back and had linda... she's 24 from taiwan, and her service was excellent. rtf her once, and i went back to ML on a third occasion wanting to find her, but she wasn't there. haven't been back since.
she was really chatty, and we could communicate easily. the thing which got me hooked was that she did ass rimming which was really great. she had gave a really good gfe with loads of hugging and kissing, and service was not rushed. i haven't been back to ML for months, and i don't know if she's still working there. last i heard was she's still studying here and that was just a side job. mmmm.......
Old 08-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
haha... thanks bro. =) have been punting out around the city recently... but there wasn't much worthy of a FR out there...

Mateee...I can totally understand...After awhile, it's kinda like walkin on a deserted island...The stock dun seems to look as fresh as before...The good ones seem to have left the building which is kinda sad SIGH!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Uncle Nay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello mates,

New to this forum, and just discovered this thread hahah. Godsent as I actually live in Melbourne for most of the past years.

Was scrolling around reading earlier posts, for the centre one in Tope st (forgot the house no.), I visited a korean girl called Youme or Yumi long time ago. I saw her name being mentioned by bro pocketrocket. What I remember about her is she's very cute, enthusiastic, upbeat and does her initial massage licking with this long feathery shawl. Is this the same Youme still working there? Can Any Bros confirm? I do miss her, lolz. Been chionging Madam Leona's these past few months

Also, at Madam Leona's, a friend of mine tried this Kor Girl called Min-Ah or Mina w/e. Any FRs on her?, I'm curious.

Now, that I've discovered this forum, maybe can count on some gd honest FRs from fellow sg bros before trying the girl. Save money ah ... economic crisis plus AUD FJ so expensive man.

So far my exp with kor girls have been generally positive, except for one exp where me and mate went at 5am when the poor girl was like half dead tired, lolz.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Nay View Post
Hello mates,

New to this forum, and just discovered this thread hahah.

Welcome to the thread my friend...Shall wait for some FR from ya too

Good man!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shanghai_guy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Broz,

Been a while and I haven't seen any new girls worth reporting on. To be honest I'm quite bored of the standard brothel scene in Melb. Tope street, etc all are pretty boring.

Was lucky enough to do a trip to China the other week and was able to visit a few HCs for some soapy fun with very sexy girls and also a mens massage place that is a real experience.

But back to Melb, I'm always on the lookout for new places to try, places that are a bit different to the average. I went to Club Striptease today in Richmond and that was a bit of a change. Girls were a bit of a disappointment but there was one that looked OK. No Asians unfortunately...

In the room she was really great, they dont touch your little bro directly but all the rubbing was good. I waited and enjoyed and she asked me to take him out and tubbed me with her body. Sure I had to do the work myself but was fun with her watching and commenting.

Overall a fun experience, will go back occasionally. For now I'll g back to my fav r&t place in Burwood where I have a very cute student I see, just found out she does full service at some place in Dnadinong so I'll have to explore that and report back.

Enjoy and be safe.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

HankyPank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Shanghai_guy27, which girl at Burwood are you referring to
Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

HankyPank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghai_guy27 View Post
Hi Broz,

Been a while and I haven't seen any new girls worth reporting on. To be honest I'm quite bored of the standard brothel scene in Melb. Tope street, etc all are pretty boring.

Was lucky enough to do a trip to China the other week and was able to visit a few HCs for some soapy fun with very sexy girls and also a mens massage place that is a real experience.

But back to Melb, I'm always on the lookout for new places to try, places that are a bit different to the average. I went to Club Striptease today in Richmond and that was a bit of a change. Girls were a bit of a disappointment but there was one that looked OK. No Asians unfortunately...

In the room she was really great, they dont touch your little bro directly but all the rubbing was good. I waited and enjoyed and she asked me to take him out and tubbed me with her body. Sure I had to do the work myself but was fun with her watching and commenting.

Overall a fun experience, will go back occasionally. For now I'll g back to my fav r&t place in Burwood where I have a very cute student I see, just found out she does full service at some place in Dnadinong so I'll have to explore that and report back.

Enjoy and be safe.
Hey just wonder whoes the girl you are referring to in Burwood?
Old 10-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ang Mo joints

Hi bros..

Been away on business so haven't had a chance to post for a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Whats included in the "deluxe"?!

At the Ang Mo joints, "deluxe" services can range anywhere from french kissing and dress-ups to more vigorous and enthusiastic services which can include anal..

With most of these tho, you get what you pay for..

Hope that answers your qn, bro pocketrocket.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

FR - Amy

Full Review - Amy

Finally got a chance to get back to Tope after being away..
There were about 8 girls working on the day..
(I'll list their names so other bros can know if any of their favourites are back)
Amy, Naomi, Love (new girl), Irene, Sally, Coco, Aki, Cindy, 1 more I can't remember... XD

Chose Amy as I remembered she got good reviews from other bros..

Amy took a while to come into my room as she had to get a fresh set of towels..
She walked in as I was finishing my shower and by the time I got out, she was naked..

The first (and second ?? ) thing I noticed about Amy were her perfect set of tits.. They are fake but have a nice feel to them..

I laid her down on the bed and took the time to feel her up and get her in the mood..

She then laid me on my back, thanked me and started kissing my body all around.. She gave me the best BBBJ I've had so far at Tope (better than Michelle's even).. She combines good suction with a firm handjob and pushes her hair back so you don't miss a thing.. She positions herself on the side so you can get to play with her perfect tits as she sucks..

After the BBBJ, I did her doggy, occasionally reaching over to run my hands over her.. Her pussy gave a good grip.. Amy was quiet at first but as I pumped into her, she started moaning (almost to the point of yelling) as she got more into it.. This was a good change from the other girls who immediately start yelling and fake moaning as soon as you enter them..

I switched to a couple of other positions before finishing in missionary..

After the first round, we talked for a bit and I got to take a better look at her..
Her face is so-so but her body more than makes up for it..

In the middle of second round, the buzzer went off so i got her to give me a BBBJ til i finish..

The best thing about Amy has to be her body.. She has a perfect set of (fake) tits that are not too hard and still feel semi-natural.. As it was pretty late when I booked her, I could tell that she was tired an so her service was probably not the best.. A fresh Amy would be one I would definitely RTF..

Name: Amy
BBBJ: 9 (hands down, the best BBBJ I've had so far)
Sex: 7.5 (tiredness made her less active)
Look: 6.5 (face is so-so, looks older compared to the other girls)
Body: 9 (pefect set of tits, nice and plump ass)
RTF: Most definitely

Cheers
Old 10-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Re: FR - Amy

Thanks heaps for the FR Bro Zamumar...Guess Yumi was missing from the line-up once more
Old 11-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Thanks heaps for the FR Bro Zamumar...Guess Yumi was missing from the line-up once more
always happy to provide FRs..

bro pocketrocket, when i last booked Yumi before I left, she told me she usually works every other saturday from 10pm - 5am..

As i stay quite close to Tope, I will see if i can drop by later and check whether she's there or not..
Old 11-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
always happy to provide FRs..

bro pocketrocket, when i last booked Yumi before I left, she told me she usually works every other saturday from 10pm - 5am..

As i stay quite close to Tope, I will see if i can drop by later and check whether she's there or not..

Good man

So, she only 1 day every fortnight?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1