The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

But Mr P is faking to be an idiot but he may not be an idiot "itself"

However my post was to urge fellow Liverpudians not to be too concerned over him because we are all out to make moolas and give opinions about our clubs in this thread anyway you see....not to make dig ourselves into the holes all about him (This will summarize your post tough)
Old 31-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Yeah...

Why Liverpool always have transfer deadline drama ah? Mancini come out to praise Carroll? Seriously...? I suppose Tevez coming to play for us for 6 months before being sold elsewhere is better than Tevez remaining locked out in Man City for another 6 months right?
Old 31-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Please please no Darren Bent please
Old 31-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone have any views on tonights match against wolves?
Old 31-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yeah...

Why Liverpool always have transfer deadline drama ah? Mancini come out to praise Carroll? Seriously...? I suppose Tevez coming to play for us for 6 months before being sold elsewhere is better than Tevez remaining locked out in Man City for another 6 months right?
Seriously in my view these so called last min Trf are bullshit ones, as in it should have been planned for a few mths at least.

Business pov, who would really spend millions of pounds last min unless he dunno how to do business or maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
you never know how the player would be until he play mah uncle.

It's like AC, all the hype about him being young, energetic, prolific scorer before he joined...then....

Ok I know wat u gonna say...if bent don't make it... Then I start complaining again ...haha..1 season is a short period but spending millions on the player is like recruiting a CEO of a company that must succeed in 1st year...we are liverpool not balestier or hougang ...I cannot tahan like u (all) to give chance...that's y must find someone like FT to score 40 goals in 1st season...paiseh paiseh

Last edited by GeMiNiZzzzZzz; 31-01-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

However my post was to urge fellow Liverpudians not to be too concerned over him because we are all out to make moolas and give opinions about our clubs in this thread anyway you see....not to make dig ourselves into the holes all about him (This will summarize your post tough)
U still talkin abt me.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You are missing the gist of my post. My post was meant for the rest of us. It was to remind all here that to recognise Pirambi for who he is and not to quarrel with him. Let me use an example.

You can so imagine SPCA saying animal have no logical ability, we humans should understand that animals have no intelligence. Therefore, we should be kind to animals because we are of superior intellect. My post was to draw a parallel and highlight that mentally challenged Pirambi has no logical ability, we should understand that idiots are idiots and they are not just stupid people. We should be kind to idiots because we are of superior intellect.
Its better to be a animal rather than a inhuman like u
Old 31-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
There will be no transfers accordingly to KD.
Old 31-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously i din even consider Darren Bent as a decent striker

A good player wont become a bad player by overnight but he had been in the BPL long enough if he is really that good the so call big team would have already snap him liao n not wait untill now right ?

Anyway the english are mostly over rated so by spending too much on them is it a good idea ? i still fancy KD to call up the youth team player or the reserve team if the senior player does not able to perform
Old 31-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tydecksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Shameful
http://www.espnstar.com/football/pre...deter-victims/
Old 31-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alittle disappointed that King said there won't be any deals.

I personally would gamble on Lucas Barrios, only 8 million for a proven scorer.
Old 31-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

So Shameful:

Old 31-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sibmarip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Shameful:

Old 31-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Ya...never understand why English players cost so much..maybe they speak English...but how many managers are english anyway

Bent ....no updates leh as of now since the last time i checked..
Big clubs likes to buy branded names player so got resale value..bent is not any branded name ..moving youngsters up is always good in the long term..but let's be realistic and truthful yourself - how many businessman will do that ? Wait for them to grow up? Like Arsenal waiting for 7yrs without anything?
Big clubs never groom players because they want turnover fast.
Only small clubs does that..

I look at Liverpool like a business and my supported club hence these statements...but ppl look at them as only their supported clubs hence......they have diff opinion
Old 31-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sibmarip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SH149 - Its not manners to comment on someone without knowing what hes saying.. you are the funniest COWARD i had seen. you are afraid of me..

So for you & other GAYS out here.

Quote:Originally Posted by SH149
Pirambi - u can go n eat the dust now !!!!!

A coward like u can only hide down there

Master'sReply
------------
I already mentioned that for once the CHAMPS are beaten..If eating the dust is the way, then you should have been done & DUSTED long back..You havent wont anything yet... So keep your comments on hold. Btw, you talk about me rather than your team..that shows how foolish this forum..Thats the whole intention of me poking here

Quote:Originally Posted by sex crusader
Why treat him so good? Let him sux his own kok will do Liao! Racist team bound to lose big time! Way to go, you mighty reds!

Master'sReply
------------
oh i dont do what you do.. Seem all the fools here have funny fantasies...
Losing & winning is part of game.. And your team have the biggest RACIST on earth. and you support him. GAY., own cock eating GAY

Quote:Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami
Ask pirambi to bite dust and eat shit

Master'sReply
------------
Again talking about me rather than your team.. Thats why i like this forum. I thot this professhiteater atleast would have some senses, but it seems he doesnot have brain

Ask pirambi to bite dust and eat shit

Master'sReply
------------
Sorry i dont eat what you eat mr.professor. initially i heard you were eating Rafa;s shit & now evra's...Professhiteator...

Quote:Originally Posted by lugi
Steven Gerrard post-game: "You have to give Utd credit they controlled large periods of the game today but we got there in the end...If it wasn't for [Andy] Carroll today we might not be in the [FA Cup} draw tomorrow"

I don't know why people are saying that AC has a poor game... I thought he was sibei ho throughout....

First time saw him run so much.. wonder what KD said to motivate him...

Master'sReply
------------
VALENCIA is the man of the match..AC had a poor game.i think you were watching AC in some newcastle match

Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami
That shit-eating pirambi posted over 2 dozens of comments since our victory over Manure, I think he is desperate now to be a Liverpool fan instead of being a manure supporter

Bless his arse

Master'sReply
------------
you are blessing my arse, you are waiting for my shit to drop so it can directly enter in to your mouth

Originally Posted by sex crusader
If that piece of shit really switch camp then I really need to walk alone Liao.

Master'sReply
------------
you are already walkin alone..Anyway i dont walk with you GAY.. i know you are despo for my kok

Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz
Never put anyone in ignore list during my tenure in Sbf.
Read every comments and post with a pinch of salt as it don't really affect me in this cyber forum.
I was just wondering why some people just like to make their life more miserable when life is already so tough
Pretty sad isn't it ..

Master'sReply
------------
im so sorry that if my comments made your life miserable.. if you notice you were the one who wanted my kok very badly... sorry for not lending my kok though

Originally Posted by omnia
we really do luvs u Mr P!!

Master'sReply
------------

Thanks for your love.. i think you love my donut...

Quote:Originally Posted by rahl
what i read last month: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i read last week: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i read yesterday: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i am reading now: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

just love the control panel.

Quote:Originally Posted by rahl
what i read last month: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i read last week: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i read yesterday: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

what i am reading now: This message is hidden because pirambi is on your ignore list.

just love the control panel.

Master'sReply
------------
i know my name is always in your mind.. The message shows it all

Well said ..you get my support..Cheers

Master'sReply
------------
U being prof dont hv any individual views.

Quote:Originally Posted by SH149
This message is hidden because that Ass Hole or Idiot is in your ignore list

Hmmm how come my control panel list is different with the rest ? Must pm Sam to check it out

Master'sReply
------------
Yes becos ur behind my asshole u idiot

Quote:Originally Posted by Xgenre
You are missing the gist of my post. My post was meant for the rest of us. It was to remind all here that to recognise Pirambi for who he is and not to quarrel with him. Let me use an example.

You can so imagine SPCA saying animal have no logical ability, we humans should understand that animals have no intelligence. Therefore, we should be kind to animals because we are of superior intellect. My post was to draw a parallel and highlight that mentally challenged Pirambi has no logical ability, we should understand that idiots are idiots and they are not just stupid people. We should be kind to idiots because we are of superior intellect.

Master'sReply
------------
Its better to be a animal rather than a inhuman like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1