The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

We are left with just chelsea and arsenal. Need to win all th way if we are to stand a chance for 4th. The rental boys are down at everton. Hope chelsea and arsenal, also newcastle will lose their respective games
Old 11-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
He had a regular nick in the manure thread.

This nick is just to ka jiao here..you know la, people with low esteem and no pride does these.
Even his fellow manure fans in there is criticizing his actions here.
So you can basically just read and enjoy his entertainment to us here

I'm sure 4th or even 5th or 6th is too far.

Need to win the lg cup for spot in Europe
if you have a better esteem and pride, y are you giving your shitty talks...
if you are just enjoying my posts, why you are behind my shit always?
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey,
Ive been reading this forum quite recently. Seems lot of animosity between one member and others here. I think the samsters here are provoking him , we just need to ignore his nonsense comments and take some good ones(of course there were few good criticisms). Here they seem to be discussing more about a member rather than the game IMHO
Old 11-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirambi View Post
ha ha ha.. it seems you never watch the game at all. when was the last time your team had won any cup...you wanna unzip me ? you too GAY....
Yes I did watch and I want to take you from the back. Justing wasting time to further engage a pathetic manure loser like you here.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wishwish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KD need to do something about it.

If not we will in 6th or 7th position..
Old 11-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A typical losers talk,.. Why should a player get banned for celebrating..
Clearly shows that the fans here dont respect football.. they only respect the team, inspite of having unsporting guy in the team..

And you dont talk abt cheating. the biggest cheater in the current generation is suarez and who he play for. Dont act like a smart. you will always be fool
haha, cunts like you support scums like manure. evra is no different from gary neville, who is also a rat. remember what Adebayor did when he scored against Arsenal? he ran the pitch length and purposely celebrated in front of the Arsenal fans. In the end he was sorry and apologized. only cunts from manure aren't sorry for their actions.

typical losers talk? come on, we lost with our heads held high because we played well. Yes we lost the game, We didn't lose to you scums, we only lost to the ball game, get it?

you call Suarez unsporting? who wants to shake hands with someone who caused him to be allegedly banned for 8 matches? Ferdinand didn't shake Suarez's hand either. So that makes him, his team, and their supporters unsporting?

No, I don't act like a smart, I AM smart and I state the facts
Old 11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ha ha ha.. it seems you never watch the game at all. when was the last time your team had won any cup...you wanna unzip me ? you too GAY....
loyal fans like me will watch every Liverpool game they play. I even watch Liverpool reserves play, do you?

you must be just a closet scums fan who support teams only when they win (unfairly) and ll suck thumb when the team you "support" lose.

sorry, but I despise scums like you, who try to step one act loyal supporter but knows no shit about football.

dude, i've been a Liverpool fan since I was 8, what shit do you know?
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

What kind of nick u have got urself parambi? Sounds like a freaking faggoty manure balls licking arsehole. Come come let papa teach u a thing about football.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
What kind of nick u have got urself parambi? Sounds like a freaking faggoty manure balls licking arsehole. Come come let papa teach u a thing about football.
i really pity ur child to have a papa like you...
Old 11-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
loyal fans like me will watch every Liverpool game they play. I even watch Liverpool reserves play, do you?

you must be just a closet scums fan who support teams only when they win (unfairly) and ll suck thumb when the team you "support" lose.

sorry, but I despise scums like you, who try to step one act loyal supporter but knows no shit about football.

dude, i've been a Liverpool fan since I was 8, what shit do you know?
yes u r a loyal fan of the team,, not a loyal fan of football. thats what differentiates between fools and others. i guess u r not following this forum as much as i do.. How many fools here start criticising the manager, the team and the referee whenever they lose....
Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
haha, cunts like you support scums like manure. evra is no different from gary neville, who is also a rat. remember what Adebayor did when he scored against Arsenal? he ran the pitch length and purposely celebrated in front of the Arsenal fans. In the end he was sorry and apologized. only cunts from manure aren't sorry for their actions.

typical losers talk? come on, we lost with our heads held high because we played well. Yes we lost the game, We didn't lose to you scums, we only lost to the ball game, get it?

you call Suarez unsporting? who wants to shake hands with someone who caused him to be allegedly banned for 8 matches? Ferdinand didn't shake Suarez's hand either. So that makes him, his team, and their supporters unsporting?

No, I don't act like a smart, I AM smart and I state the facts
buddy i guess u didnt notice who didnot shake hands first. its because of Suarez that Ferdinand didnot shake hands. You seem to state only the facts which is supporting you.. thats y you are not SMART...and you will never become one.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Yes I did watch and I want to take you from the back. Justing wasting time to further engage a pathetic manure loser like you here.
what were you doing till now.. i dont mind wasting time advising a fool like you hoping atleast one day you would become better.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes u r a loyal fan of the team,, not a loyal fan of football. thats what differentiates between fools and others. i guess u r not following this forum as much as i do.. How many fools here start criticising the manager, the team and the referee whenever they lose....
oh, did I criticize Liverpool at all?

ever heard of a quote from Bill Shankly?

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw, then don't support us when we win."

you're assuming that people who support Liverpool criticize the manager, players etc when they don't win. Then I tell you, you are absolutely wrong. Since you're not a Liverpool fan, you'll never know what it's like to be one.

I'm not a loyal fan of football? Your sure or not? I bet you don't even play football in real life because you don't even know no shit about football. Just a typical plastic fake fan. Wanna challenge me in real life? bet i'll thrash you hands down

but nah, i don't waste time doing things which I know I'll accomplish, which is to win scums
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
buddy i guess u didnt notice who didnot shake hands first. its because of Suarez that Ferdinand didnot shake hands. You seem to state only the facts which is supporting you.. thats y you are not SMART...and you will never become one.
it's because of Suarez that Ferdinand did not shake hands? Well, it's because of who that Suarez did not shake hands in the first place?

dude, I don't have to argue with you whether or not if I'm smart because I know it well enough myself

and, obviously I will only state facts which supports me, or else why are they called facts in the first place? only scums like you are dumb enough to shoot yourself in the foot again and again... hahaha i really pity you but.. well that is the way scums are

I really don't know what is your level of stupidity, maybe pirambi?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

This faggot just come here and post all his bull shit but in real life he is a wimpy manure supporter engrossing in manure success in the last decade as that's his era.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1