The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TonyB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Yup. Agreed.
same here as well
Old 13-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
judasbonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
hi all, recently i manage to met up with a maid from badoo, she knew i have a wife n kids and keep asking if i have other girls which i told her i dont have.i ask her to be my part time gf and she ask in a joking manner got pay or not..lol..(she never mention about money after that at all)to see her private photos she ask me to promise to delete badoo which i did.1st date was just eating at east coast park hawker centre. 2nd date was at a cinema whre i manage to hold her hands in the dark and after which we go to east coast park where i manage to hug her shoulders.than the next day she send me photos of breakfast,lunch.she make a love song video which she sang and showed me and ask me to do the same.today we met again at ecp,she say she wana go massage so i suggest going to msia as cheaper and they have couple massage,than she say last time she go with friend went shopping and only bought 3 panty and bra.this time she wana buy sexy sexy , i say can but only i can see. she say only you?and laigh..also hug her on the shoulders and occasionally her waist but when her waist,she ask me not to hug her.she was giggling.before i go, i wana test seee how far can i go and tried kiss her 2 times and failed..she bent down to escape being kiss.i told her to kiss me just once and she didnt so i quickly turn n kiss her on the cheek.
any bros can suggest where to go for couple massage in jb and how can i proceed in my situation? does that mean she dont like me?
Bro if u like this she sure want more n more dont spend too much no kiss u already spend so much... Bring her somewhere relaxing like to a beach or what than find weak spot usually neck once turn on all yours... We are man out to play sorry bro but ur story like love story
Old 13-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
Bro if u like this she sure want more n more dont spend too much no kiss u already spend so much... Bring her somewhere relaxing like to a beach or what than find weak spot usually neck once turn on all yours... We are man out to play sorry bro but ur story like love story
you mean kiss her neck?she dont want kiss leh
Old 13-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
you mean kiss her neck?she dont want kiss leh
Sweet talk lah bro gerl only play hard she go out wif u mean she ok wif u dont waste time go for kill dont force but joke2 touch2 pull kiss settld
Old 13-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Go nites all my bros notice no much pics now
Old 13-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

D best location cinema n u should hug her ruba ruba tat I always do n u know they let u touch or no
Old 13-04-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
Sweet talk lah bro gerl only play hard she go out wif u mean she ok wif u dont waste time go for kill dont force but joke2 touch2 pull kiss settld
I did all the above but when she knows i trying to kiss her, she keep turning her head.any tips?
Old 13-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I did all the above but when she knows i trying to kiss her, she keep turning her head.any tips?
Just move on and find another one.
Old 13-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like you (or she) are playing the boy woo girl thing and it will get sticky in time to come.
Old 13-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
from where can you tell she is horny?she mention got 1 guy 1st date ask her go room n she block him directly
Come on la, not I say they no good. I can say they r more horny than you. My experience is, If she say block him direct, probably she would have already up by many already. Juz don't think too much, u r not the only men she had. Move on to others, if u think they r playing hard to get. Unless u thinking of serious relationship. Don't hold on to her after u enjoy, just pass to other Bros to screw.
Old 13-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Seems like you (or she) are playing the boy woo girl thing and it will get sticky in time to come.
Haha u very experience. Yes, just screw. You don't screw, other will screw. Juz how many men already used their bodies, better don't think abt it. They will become sticky, as it is the only way to leech the man n sent all the money back to feed her kampong.
Old 13-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Ya.. i trying to screw but cant even get to kissing part..
Old 13-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya.. i trying to screw but cant even get to kissing part..
Don't kiss lo bro, ust pull her to you and grope her breast first and pin your lips down to her neck and she will be submissive by then after some licking at ear loop......good luck bro.
Old 13-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Don't kiss lo bro, ust pull her to you and grope her breast first and pin your lips down to her neck and she will be submissive by then after some licking at ear loop......good luck bro.
Grope her breast,later she gets angry how?sorry..really newbie...
Old 13-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Grope her breast,later she gets angry how?sorry..really newbie...
Bro, see this news. If maid let u grope, then faster grope. Don't think too much.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-72-posed-doctor-molest-maid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1